FastTrak Auto Shop Manager

FastTrak Auto Shop Manager is a paperless solution that supports analysis of performance indicators allowing management of sales, profit margins, and business growth.

Work for FastTrak Auto Shop Manager?

Learning about FastTrak?

FastTrak Auto Shop Manager Reviews

Ask FastTrak a Question
Showing 5 FastTrak reviews
FastTrak review by <span>Mackenzie H.</span>
Mackenzie H.

Service writing using Fasttrak

What do you like best?

the extensiveness of the program is great. I like that the technicians can input data that the service advisors cannot edit or delete internally but can re-write in another section for the customers to see. How to track warranty repairs, the reporting, quotes to appointments to repair orders is all seamless.

What do you dislike?

The integration to parts supplier software is buggy, in general there are a lot of tiny bugs. The company is small and updates are often so most bugs, once found, are taken care of relatively soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like using this software. It is not written by a shop owner or Service Advisor so some things are not intuitive but the amount of features and possibilities is awesome. Be prepared to be in contact with Fasttrak for some time when switching over.

We can track our loaner car fleet including the cost of repairs and sublet. This is a marketing expense that we were not previously tracking.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FastTrak Auto Shop Manager
FastTrak review by <span>John G.</span>
John G.

Very reasanalbe in price, exceeding in value!

What do you like best?

Fasttrak helps me get done all my automated tasks including appointment reminders, accounting transfers and helps with missed sales to increase revenue, customer satisfaction and profits in one affordable package. It works in conjunction with other automated service providers in the automotive industry and is a very flexible platform that quickly adapts to the changing industry as well as my changing business.

Most of all and top importance they are available and quick to respond to any questions and technical help that is needed.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything I dislike. I have been in the auto repair industry for 29 years and have worked with five major industry management software companies and this has been the most complete and productive software I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This soft ware is very versatile, the company is quick to make changes and fixes, is very responsive to feature requests and has the best customer support I have experienced with software companies.

Fattrak has helped me analyze my business from multiple angles. This information has help me to see where my business is changing both with the type of customers we are serving and types of services we are performing and in turn have been able to adjust my business model, types of services, and stay current with my customers changing needs even when they are not aware of them. This all has helped me have an advantage over my competition.

What Auto Repair solution do you use?

FastTrak review by <span>Neil G.</span>
Neil G.

Best Auto Repair Shop Management Software

What do you like best?

Since I have been in business (36 years), I have experience with over 7 different auto repair shop software companies, and Risoria is hands down the best in customer service that I have ever seen. The software is amazing as it makes my shop 99% paperless, it offers features that far surpass all others I've seen thus far, and overall just makes us more efficient at our job. Did I mention customer service... that is what I really love about FasTrak (Risoria), if I have ever had an issue they are just a phone call away, and i am not talking "On hold" or "Leave a message", I'm talking problem solvers ready to handle issues quickly. I have been using FastTrak for several years now, the software has worked almost with no issues, and I am a very happy customer, I gladly recommend them to any other shops in the market.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing that I dislike about this Company or Software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it in your shop today.

See what do I like the best.

FastTrak review by <span>Paul D.</span>
Paul D.

FastTrak Auto Shop Management System

What do you like best?

The FastTrak Auto Shop management is one of the best tools I have to run my business. From the parts interfaces with several parts and tire distributors to the Mitchell, Alldata and Identifix interfaces we can create and quote repair services for our customers very quickly. I can also track my business using their wide range of reports.

What do you dislike?

Very little, maybe little things like the navigation on some screens.

This is the heart of our business, everything we do revolves around our ability to communicate with our clients, offering them accurate and timely quotes. Our CRM (Customer Retention Marketing.) interface allows our clients to communicate with us, via reviews, appoints and price quotes. All around the FastTrak systems makes the job of running the business a lot easier.

FastTrak review by <span>Ron T.</span>
Ron T.

Best Auto Shop Software ever!

What do you like best?

The program is very user friendly, it has features that more expensive software does not have and the customer service is second to none! I have been in business for 28 years, I have used several programs, including a custom program I had made years back, and this program beats them all hands down!

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any dislikes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a really good look at this software, it works, they will customize anything you need to your specs, they are just plain and simple awesome!

Our biggest issue was with CRM. Other programs want to charge you t use your own data base for custom e-mails! With FastTrak, no such issues, everything is included in your subscription. Another big plus was no big upfront costs!

Learning about FastTrak Auto Shop Manager?

* We monitor all FastTrak Auto Shop Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.