FellowshipOne GO Complete

Church Management software focused on providing a technology solutions that makes it easier for churches to provide ministry for their people. We work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment to build, sell, implement and support software for some of the best customers you could hope for.

Work for FellowshipOne GO Complete?

Learning about FellowshipOne GO Complete?

FellowshipOne GO Complete Reviews

Showing 23 FellowshipOne GO Complete reviews
FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Whitney R.
Whitney R.

"A way to keep all church member information together, secure, and accessiblw."

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the mass group email. Being able to make different groups for the different ministries and to be able to clearly communicate has improved the involvement in our ministries tremendously. I like that I can type a name and bring up all the contact information I need to make clear communication with the individual.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to quickly check members in on service days. We have to enter in a ton of information for attendance weekly. I recommend making a picture check in. When it comes to student ministry, kids don't want to fill in a ton of information to be able to check into youth group. Make it easier and quicker.

Being able to track the congregations giving individually has provided confidence in the members as they give. We have had multiple missions trips where students have had sponsors and fellowship one has created security in making it possible for these students to get sponsors as sponsors have a safe place to donate too.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FellowshipOne GO Complete
FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"An Incredible Resource for Your Church"

What do you like best?

The ability to have literally everything you need in one place. Look at attendance, assign volunteers, track giving, create sign ups, and more.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, there are some glitches in syncing with other programs that we create. However, this all depends on the scale you're working with and the depth of synchronization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't found software that is as comprehensive as Fellowship One and that can handle the scale needed.

We can track when volunteers serve as well as keep their requirements up to date, such as background checks, interview forms, etc. which can all be uploaded documents attached to their information.

We are also able to access an expansive number of reports to track data and connect dots that help us evaluate the healthy areas of the organization.

What Church Management solution do you use?

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"Great database for large organizations!"

What do you like best?

I loved the ease of adding people to the system. It was such a breeze taking photos and being able to add them straight from the app on a smartphone. One of the things we strived to do was have photos of all members so the ease was effortless and great!

What do you dislike?

The app would crash at times which made it difficult to be mobile. I also would have trouble with the search tool not being able to correctly weed out the people I was searching for. I believe they need a better way to really narrow down the search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It is worth being able to have everything and everyone in one solid place instead of floating over several avenues.

Fellowship One allowed all of our church members to be in one database. Not only did it keep all of their personal information on file but also all activity that they were apart of, such as classes attended, baptisms, membership services, and tithing.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Nicole R.
Nicole R.

"Fellowship One Review"

What do you like best?

I love how it keeps so much data and information. I also love the amount of items you can customize or edit. I use it to find phone numbers, group people for easy information exchanges and to contact members.

What do you dislike?

Some of the customizing takes some getting used to. In other words, getting to know the system takes a bit of time, but once you do, it is SO useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want all of your information for your members in one locations, this site does it. You can access anything as well as group members and send information to them. Extremely useful. As a connect group coordinator, it has allowed me to organize connect groups on the site, create new ones, as well as prospects. I have used the site to create excel spreadsheets to have a hard copy of member information on-hand in case of an emergency or with no access to technology. It is easy to update information and add new logins. If anyone needs a phone number or email to a new member, I have access and can help them reach that contact. It groups households together as well so I know which members are related, who their children or grandchildren are and married couples. This keeps confusion to a minimum especially since I am newer to our church.

I am solving the problem of centralizing information. Phone numbers, emails, addresses and households are all accessible in this program.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Lane W.
Lane W.

"Fellowship One is ESSENTIAL to my everyday job activities"

What do you like best?

Fellowship One has so many benefits that I use everyday. Most useful for me is the ability to keep everyone in my church, and organization, on file and organized with all of their communication information.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about Fellowship One, now that we have rolled it out to the church. As with many programs, there was a slight learner's curve at the beginning, but is generally easy to be used and accessed by anyone in our organization.

I use F1 to keep everyone's contact information on file in my organization. I use it EVERY DAY to contact people. I also love its ability to generate reports on attendance, giving, and service projects of our members. Being able to group people by ages, locations, family size, etc. is a huge aspect of success for our communication department.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Andrew B.
Andrew B.

"Robust Internal Database Portfolio"

What do you like best?

You won't find a better database to keep track of a ton of patrons, customers, or people in your business. The ability to add fields, systems, and run intense reports allows us to gather the information we need to succeed and win each and every day. I use F1 nearly every day working here, and it helps me get a ton done.

What do you dislike?

The UI feels a little dated. It could be more intuitive or just better looking to increase the ease and usability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll be hard pressed to find a product that has as much functionality for a large business that keeps track of a lot of people than through F1.

Databases. Looking up specific information for people as you need to contact them. Organizing groups of people for mass communications. Running reports to track people and families. F1 is very robust.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Good data retention, difficult for check in."

What do you like best?

Fellowship One allows for our church to maintain a lot of quality data about attendees, but the ease of use for check in has made it very difficult for our church.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that a strong wifi signal is required for our software to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please call Fellowship One support prior to purchasing your printers. We did use the Brothers printers they recommended but still have had several issues.

We use Fellowship One for our church's childcare check in, which is currently all done manually. Benefits include ease of checking in an entire family at once vs individual children. Difficulties are the system check in we use only allows for us to look up last names vs first names for attendees.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Awesome Database"

What do you like best?

It organizes people and associated data in such a way that you can search names, numbers, emails, etc. You are also able to run reports on data based on certain criteria into spreadsheets, email contacts, etc. it syncs with our check-in system and synchronized attendance data as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software feels old and clunky. It can be extremely complicated to use for someone not educated in the details of how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Especially useful to combine with attendance tracking and communications.

Email communication with our guests is a priority, and we are able to pull exactly who we want out of our massive database in order to do so.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by User

"FellowshipOne is okay but it could be much better."

What do you like best?

What I like about Fellowship one is that I can enter data in different catagory about individuals (i.e. attendance, visitors, prayer request, baptism) Also, only one specific person is assigned to put in information on individuals. I can transfer information or request for follow-up to different staff members in the organization and that individual can make note that he/she took appropriate action.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the issues that it takes over 24 hours for changes to take effect. Information changes by itself without my knowledge (for example - a teacher would be come a student without me ever changing anything, students mysteriously disappear off a roster). When I ask for help on a problem, sometimes it may take a day for a response or up to a week for a simple problems. I signed up for a class thinking that it was free because there was not indication on the flyer that there was a charge and I was charged for the class. I took several phone calls by the finance department to find out the reason for the charge and it took weeks to get an answer. Videos are not detailed just basic when you need to know how to do a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complete the tutorial. When signing up for any classes, call to clarify if there is a fee. Follow-up with any requests that you make if you do not get a response back within 24 hours.

The benefit to Fellowship One is that I can put data into the computer on each individual in our organization.

Create different rosters and forms that are beneficial to the staff.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Well rounded tool for churches"

What do you like best?

Fellowship One allows for collaboration and details from various areas of ministry all in one place. It is easy to look up information about an individual, their family and how often they attend. There are also great reports, and options for you to manage all of the many data that is needed in effective management in church ministry.

What do you dislike?

There is always room for improvement. In an application with as many features as this one, not all of the features can be exactly what everyone needs and is looking for to fully meet their needs. As far as the particular applications of it that I use regularly, in the check-in module with teachers looking at it, it doesn't fully function the way that we want, and we have to create workarounds for teachers to see multiple rosters at one time. The application also occasionally has bugs but is by far the most connective and fully functioning church databases around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to manage a church database.

We are able to easily manage prayer requests, giving, attendance trends/patterns and keep a better pulse on what is going on with our people. We have moved to digital rosters for ministries and now have all of our attendance recorded for us through the check-in application.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Fellowship One Review"

What do you like best?

Fellowship One has so many different things to offer. It's easy to find a person or family when looking.

What do you dislike?

Fellowship One is very confusing and hard to use. I have a hard time knowing how access everything and it can be frustrating. It is annoying that you cannot delete a family or person from the system. There is so much to the system, which is nice but hard to understand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to really learn the software.

We use it to check in our kids in at our weekend services. We also use it to keep track of our member's contact information.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by User in Higher Education

"Excellent software"

What do you like best?

I am so pleased with Fellowship one and all the areas that it is able to monitor from one place. We are able to monitor not only monetary giving but also congregant information and streamline background check information.

What do you dislike?

There has been some issues with consistency in some aspects of the program working. For instance, sometimes the background check information is not accurately displayed and needs to be manually determined.

This has helped us keep all valuable information in one place, allowing many different users to access the information easily and securely.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Administrator in Law Enforcement
Administrator in Law Enforcement

"I just did the transition from Fellowship One to Fellowship One Go"

What do you like best?

I like that it's much easier to input information and delete information. I love the reporting function.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there's not a middle ground of reporting. I would love some of the best loved reports to come over from the legacy software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a much better system for a smaller church, but be sure that when you bring your data over, that you clean out the system really well before making the transition

Communicating with our church people!

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Been around for a while, but had a great face lift"

What do you like best?

The new interface. It's much prettier and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not sure. It used to be really hard to use because of the archaic UI, that's been redesigned very well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would shop around to make sure they're not charging too much these days. They were a pretty penny back then, and there have been a whole lot of new entrants into the field in this space.

This was a previous business I used this in and it was for donor management. We were able to effectively organize around 3000 donors.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Lewies V.
Lewies V.

"Great Member Database and Communication Tool"

What do you like best?

Import member info or create members with ease. Communicate effectively. Keep track of member participation in different groups. Track giving and much more. Create custom reports based as needed.

What do you dislike?

Creating custom reports could be cumbersome at times.

Customer Management Services.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great if you know what you want and need"

What do you like best?

F1 allows you to manage and organize your church members and run reports that might be helpful to your ministry staff.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult for the average novice user to learn the ins and outs of the software. If your church is made up of volunteers with little to no paid staff this software might be too much for you to learn. It also is rather expensive compared to other more intuitive solutions

We wanted to organize our members. This allows us to keep giving info and household info all in one space. Along with event attendance and pastoral notes.

"Fellowship one review"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up new members, add them to groups and classes. Plenty of space for comments and the ability to transfer a volunteer from one group to the next. Helpful that you can run customized reports from your database that works best for you.

What do you dislike?

Some issues with customer service and was kicked out a few times while using. Some issues with billing. Also the program is big and glitchy, lockup a lot, slows down system

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better customer service and billing. Would need to improve speed and glitching issues.

Was looking for a strong management program that could manage all our church needs and finances.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Amy z.
Amy z.

"Good software easy to use"

What do you like best?

This software allows you to enter as much or as little information as you need. Easy to update by staff or by customer.

What do you dislike?

No notice is given to staff if costumer updates their informantion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more information you fill in the easier it is and you'll get the most use out of it

We can contact people a lot easier.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Administrator

"One Stop Tool"

What do you like best?

Ability to give tithes and offering via text message

What do you dislike?

So big of a tool that much training is necesary

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Being able to allow congregants to give from the convenience of their home and not having to wait to come to church on Sunday and fill out an envelope. You can give your first fruits immediately!

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Awesome Product"

What do you like best?

I like how my business is able to record how many people visit us every week for a more accurate count for printing products.

What do you dislike?

I don’t believe this can be an app. If it were an app it would be more convenient.

We know exactly how many people visit us and can keep record of it.

User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A Great Tool for Tithing"

What do you like best?

This is a great tool for tithing. From an administrative perspective as well as congregation members, Fellowship One allows simplicity.

What do you dislike?

A little cumbersome when first navigating the app.

Scheduling is the biggest hurdle to overcome and Fellowship One does a great job of assisting with this.

"User Review"

What do you like best?

I like the accessibility of all the information you need - from a user stand point!

What do you dislike?

I've only had some interaction, so there isn't really anything I can think of.

It allows everyone at the church to have immediate access to their information.

FellowshipOne GO Complete review by Administrator

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

It was easy to navigate and worked well with the purposes in which I used it for.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more tab options to view different things.

Helping us contact and keep up with people in our church.

Learning about FellowshipOne GO Complete?

* We monitor all FellowshipOne GO Complete reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.