Fetch - Expense Management

Fetch - Expense Management

Fetch is a expense management app, designed to instantly process receipts and automatically batch them together for approval and payment by team administrators.

Work for Fetch - Expense Management?

Learning about Fetch?

Fetch - Expense Management Reviews

Ask Fetch a Question
Showing 20 Fetch reviews
Fetch review by Rachel W.
Rachel W.

"Expense reporting simplified"

What do you like best?

I love that this is a way for me to submit business expenses “on the fly”. I've always had to compile these monthly by going through all my email & paper receipts, and now I can submit them instantaneously and forget it.

What do you dislike?

My team members and I have honestly had a great experience with this app and not run into any issues so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We took advantage of the 14 day free trial before committing, I recommend doing that

Fetch has eliminated the hassle of weekly and monthly expense reporting. I can submit them on the fly but then review them later to make sure I didn't miss anything and everything is accurate.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fetch - Expense Management
Fetch review by Taylor F.
Taylor F.

"Super user friendly expense app! "

What do you like best?

Fetch is very easy to learn and use. You can take pictures of the receipts so you don't have to hang onto the paper versions and quickly submit them for reimbursement. It really eases the stress of creating expense reports and having to input all that data! I highly recommend this app over others because its incredible streamlined and saves time/ headache.

What do you dislike?

I have found Fetch to the be the easiest and best reimbursement app out there because it is customizable for your company. There is nothing I dislike about this particular app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this app compared to other. I think you will find it easy for both employees and bookkeepers. It is also customizable, which no other app I have used provides this feature.

Our company would submit paper expense reports, with receipts stapled to the expense report, which would create a lot of paper mess - along with an decreased likelihood of lost receipts making its back to the office. But Fetch allows for our receipts to be captured the moment they are handed to the employee and not only submitted for reimbursement, but also creates easy to read reports that are categorized!

What Expense Management solution do you use?

Fetch review by Amber J.
Amber J.

"Short and easy"

What do you like best?

Convinent and easy. It’s an app and we are an all driven world. It’s about time there was an easier way to file an expense report.

What do you dislike?

I wish it showed the option to send via email on the app with the emails address. I always forget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

110% would if you are a small business needing expense filings to be cleaner and easier.

I am able to turn in a full expense report. Previously I’d always forget my receipts and now it’s easy.

Fetch review by User

"I no longer have to keep a nest of receipts!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to submit receipts to HR now. I used to have a dedicated envelope that would get lost in my giant computer bag and then I would have a nest of crumpled receipts. I just snap a picture of my receipt while checking out and submit it quickly. No more receipt nests in my purse, car, desk or pocket.

What do you dislike?

The "Reimbursable" toggle is automatically set to reimbursable. Most of my expenses are made using a company card. I had to go into settings and change the settings so that I was no longer categorizing receipts incorrectly. It is not a HUGE issue, just needed to learn the fix after a couple of mistakes and notifying HR.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It makes it easy for employees to submit their receipts.

I'm not on the management side of my organization but ease of use has made a huge difference when communicating with our HR department and submitting expenses/receipts.

Fetch review by Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.

"Excited about the functionality, bugged by the user interface"

What do you like best?

The ease of uploading receipts, the ability to categorize expenses, the east to approving and paying on the backend

What do you dislike?

The new interface is WEIRD, everything is SO big, and the functionality seems to be buggy -- for instance, if I try to edit a receipt on the web version, I can do that but there is no way to save those changes. It's also hard to really tell if you've been paid for everything -- the numbers as submitted, approved, paid, always seem to be off.

Expense management, it's been easier for us to pull reports and saves employees time

Fetch review by Administrator

"Makes things so much easier!"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to track our teams expenses.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of right now. Any issues that I had, the support team was right on fixing the problem. So at this time, we are extremely happy with this app.

The problem we are solving is being able to track our teams expenses as we have employees that are in satellite offices. It make it easy to be able to export them into a Excel spreadsheet and use them for our expense reimbursement purposes. Makes the reimbursement go a lot quicker.

Fetch review by User

"Convenient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I work out of my car and coffee shops, so it allows me to very quickly and conveniently report expenses.

What do you dislike?

I have to remember to toggle the reimbursement button off, as we have expense cards. However, when I was taking the login screenshot for this review, I saw the option to switch the default!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's incredibly easy to use.

Previously, we had to turn in paper receipts each week. It was too easy to lose receipts, so Fetch allows us to immediately report the expenses.

Fetch review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Saving Trees and Less Missing Receipt Forms"

What do you like best?

I can take a picture and turn in my receipt immediately - no throwing it my purse and hoping I remember to turn it into the office! It makes life so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the reimburse button is always auto selected. For my company, we have company cards and are not reimbursed. Remembering to always switch that field is a pain.

It's a short cut. We are more precise with out expenses and can manage them in a more organized manner.

Fetch review by Cheri S.
Cheri S.

"Caught the ball"

What do you like best?

Scanning of receipts which convert to an expense line

What do you dislike?

Dislike the frequent emails. Would rather get a weekly spreadsheet of expenses

To early to tell but one thing I do know is it is better than a paper ledger

Fetch review by R P.
R P.

"Awesome Expense Program"

What do you like best?

Fetch has simplified my expense reporting dramatically. Instead of spending hours submitting my expenses, it now takes me seconds The interface is dynamic enough to adapt to my organization's needs and helps us to easily process expenses. The fetch team is super responsive and can effectively troubleshoot any problem that arises.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! The product is fantastic and I highly recommend it.

Simplified the expense process.

Fetch review by Darneather  M.
Darneather M.

"It has been good helping me to to keep track of expenses!"

What do you like best?

The ease of taking pictures of receipts to be forwarded to the person that keeps track of our expenses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that I had to submit the receipts one at a time rather than it adding them to be submitted in total.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good way to manage your expenses.

It solves not having to send receipts in by mail.

Fetch review by David S.
David S.

"It's a super easy app to get expenses coded and into our accounting system."

What do you like best?

I like the ease and quickness of getting receipts recorded. There isn't any lag time from my app to our accounting manager.

What do you dislike?

Unless I am missing something, I don't see a way to split a receipt into more than one cost center.

We get receipts recorded and coded quickly and easily, which makes the preparation of financial statements more efficient.

Fetch review by Consultant

"Expense Report Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can take a picture of receipt and upload it right then and there. I also like how easy to select the type of expense.

What do you dislike?

Once you have a submitted receipt it is difficult to delete it or make changes.

It has been extremely easy to manage expenses and categorize them.

"Fetch Review"

What do you like best?

Ease with which I can submit things. How I can do it all from my phone.

What do you dislike?

My only frustration is that is that is shows as "paid" in the app when it actually hasn't fully gone through to my bank account.

Submitting expenses easily and more efficiently

Fetch review by User

"Frequent traveler, new user"

What do you like best?

that fetch captures images of receipts - no more taping receipts to a piece of paper and making copies!

What do you dislike?

The frequently used options don't autofill as easily as I'd like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

Much faster submission of expense reports.

Fetch review by User in Higher Education

"Very useful low cost expense management"

What do you like best?

I work at a university. Our workflow has been based on paper receipts. Fetch is a low cost tool for digitizing receipts. It does not integrate with our university system but that's ok. It gets the job done.

What do you dislike?

The image capture interface was a little confusing. I lost some of my images the first time I used it.

Simplifying the expense workflow for my team and me.

Fetch review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Fetch is efficient and accurate"

What do you like best?

It is super easy to use and makes expense reporting on the go fast and accurate.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that we do not like about Fetch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend!!

Ease of use with the app for expense reporting

Fetch review by Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity
Administrator in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Made things more efficient for us"

What do you like best?

I love that we can track expenses and categorize them for better bookeeping.

What do you dislike?

There are some quirks sometimes, but the customer service is great and very receptive.

Tracking internal expenses of our team for reimbursement.

Fetch review by Administrator

"Making expense management much easier"

What do you like best?

Integrated ACH payments for employee reimbursement and the data extraction capabilities

What do you dislike?

I wasn't ver fond of the v1 of the dashboard, but v2 is perfect and has great UI

Reimbursing employees quickly and efficiently

"Works great"

What do you like best?

Amazed at how well the camera can pick up the details of my receipt

What do you dislike?

wish it saved some of my common descriptions

tracking and inputting expenses

Learn more about Fetch - Expense Management

Fetch - Expense Management Videos

Learning about Fetch - Expense Management?

* We monitor all Fetch - Expense Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.