FICO Predictive Analytics

4.0

FICO has developed new techniques and applied them to a wide range of business problems. Whether you are a business manager or an analytic scientist, this section will help you advance your knowledge of predictive analytics.

Work for FICO Predictive Analytics?

Learning about FICO Analytics?

FICO Predictive Analytics Reviews

Ask FICO Analytics a Question
Showing 18 FICO Analytics reviews
FICO Analytics review by Juanita G.
Juanita G.

"About Fico predictive analytics tool"

What do you like best?

Simple to make full use of a understand, allowed me in order to to see a lot better methods to spare within therapeutic services, for example, completed installment plus differentiating misrepresentation, setup and framework errors. it extremely opened my own eye in to the particular world of test and am definitely think clients require to try this particular business out because they have totally free record for just about any established period. I likewise used it to evaluate my credit ranking which was remarkable

What do you dislike?

All of us genuinely cannot think about something which We hate about it item, We experienced a good over-all extraordinary participation with the product and am explained already it permitted me personally to negotiate on more clever options and provided me personally ll the particular data Required in addition to be able to additional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend this product, considering its functions and the growing importance of information analytics in the specific particular near long-term.

Once i functionality in the coverage business at the particular moment, the benefits that this program provides is being able to crisis a lot of information in a brief span of your time. Because of to the pool of people being so vast, this comes in useful when assessing risk and other insurance problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FICO Predictive Analytics
FICO Analytics review by Sofia A.
Sofia A.

"FICO Predictive Analytics has very precise ressults"

What do you like best?

Simple to utilize a comprehend, helped me to see better approaches to spare in medicinal services, for example, finished installment and distinguishing misrepresentation, arrangement and framework errors.it extremely opened my eyes into the universe of examination and I certainly think clients need to try this organization out as they offer free record for a predefined period. I likewise utilized it to check my credit rating which was extraordinary

What do you dislike?

I genuinely can't think about anything that I hate about this product, I had a general extraordinary involvement with the product and I said already it helped me settle on more astute choices and gave me ll the data I required in addition to additional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a time when cybersecurity and widespread data hacking run rampant, the FICO software helps users stay on top of changes that may affect their customers.

As I work in the insurance business at the moment, the benefits that this program provides is being able to be able to crunch plenty of data inside a short span regarding time. As a result of pool of folks being so vast, this specific comes in helpful any time assessing risk as well as other insurance policy issues.

What Predictive Analytics solution do you use?

FICO Analytics review by Ezinne E.
Ezinne E.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Easy to use an understand, helped me to understand better ways to save in healthcare such as over payment and detecting fraud, policy and system errors.it really opened my eyes into the world of analytics and i definitely think users need to give this company a try as they offer free account for a specified period. I also used it to check my fico score which was great

What do you dislike?

i honestly cannot think of any thing that i dislike about this software, i had an overall great experience with the software and i said previously it helped me make smarter decisions and gave me ll the information i needed plus more. It

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend for any line of business

fraud solution

FICO Analytics review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"FICO Analysis"

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about this program is how easy it is to use and how useful it is. It takes a large amount of data and is able to calculate future outcomes with these calculated risks, thus helping create potential future success. The process seems very easy to use for many people.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is a certain level of privacy that is being pierced due to this process. I do understand the need for a program like this and how much good it does with all of that information, however it seems like some of these programs really do need to be monitored properly so that consumers do feel safe with providing their information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend others to stay open to this level of analytics because the system is useful for many transactions. Being able to assess risk for future outcomes is beyond useful for not only the individuals using the product, but also for the customer who understands the data. This program seems to "connect the dots" so it I believe it saves a lot of time.

As I work in the insurance business at the moment, the benefits that this program provides is being able to crunch a lot of data in a short span of time. Due to the pool of people being so vast, this comes in handy when assessing risk and other insurance issues.

FICO Analytics review by User in Internet

"You get what you want"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this app is how easy it is to work with. You just add the data, a little magic happens and bam! you have exactly what you were looking for.

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is something I don't like about this app. At first I had a little problem getting used to the menus. Anyway, once you know how to get what you want, there is nothing that can stop you from using the app. I remember the first time I actually used it. At first I was kinda sceptical about it but then it actually showed me some information I never even thought about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend definitely !

Looking for fraud in data from some companies we work with.

FICO Analytics review by MartĂ­n Ezequiel L.
MartĂ­n Ezequiel L.

"A great product"

What do you like best?

Pretty much everything, it'a quality product from start to end.

What do you dislike?

I think that even though it's near perfect, there's always room for improvement. For example, the UI could be more easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product, considering its features and the increasing importance of data analytics in the near future.

I used it to solve a wide range of business problems. The predictive analytics helped me a better aim of my potential clients.

FICO Analytics review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Positive easy to use"

What do you like best?

The integration with our current solution was seanless

What do you dislike?

Nothing the product works for our needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take you time in the integration pro

It allows us to provide our customers the data they are looking for

FICO Analytics review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Good predictive software with numerous applications"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and interpret information that can be used across multiple platforms and in numerous situations.

What do you dislike?

Some users may experience a learning curve

Recommendations to others considering the product

Able to synthesize user generated data which can then be accessed from multiple locations using the analytic cloud

FICO Analytics review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Payment perfomance"

What do you like best?

Its predictive model for the payments of the application are very good. Really matched our expectations.

After 1 year of use, It was pretty accurate.

What do you dislike?

I would say its too basic, its graphics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Guys, go for it, totally worth every cent.

Web application. If we knew before we could just kick out of the project the marketing team, yep.

FICO Analytics review by Pelin G.
Pelin G.

"user friendly "

What do you like best?

very user friendly program , wasy set up and got the job done in a quick easy fashion

What do you dislike?

believe the company switched for pricing reasons

it easy to train new comers with it

FICO Analytics review by Consultant in Fund-Raising
Consultant in Fund-Raising

"Assignment at work"

What do you like best?

I like that it uses all of the data our customers use in order to pinpoint what customers are looking at and what activities they are doing on our website.

What do you dislike?

The programing window could be more user friendly, like if i hit the back button nothing gets saved.

I like how it saves everything and then does the predicate analysis after.

FICO Analytics review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Predictive Analysis in Power Industry"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and easy to understand, should integrate more business-oriented analytics solutions in big-data oriented industries like Oil&Gas

What do you dislike?

Nothing I disliked when using this service, very surprised about use in energy industry

Customer data to tailor to innovative product portfolios

FICO Analytics review by Administrator

"Informative Tool "

What do you like best?

Ease of access.

Availability and accessibility

Cost

What do you dislike?

Cost with other competitors

Compatibility with different OS

Easy access to the user History and data base. Determine the eligibility of the customer

FICO Analytics review by User in Higher Education

"Great program"

What do you like best?

Really like this program and find it very useful and accurate for customers.

What do you dislike?

At the time, I cannot think of anything that I would consider as a dislike of the program.

Credit issuance and determining the amount of risk we will take on customers.

FICO Analytics review by User in Public Safety
User in Public Safety

"addresses everything"

What do you like best?

easy fraud detection facility

can decide on credit worthiness easily

What do you dislike?

can add many things on

rates are little high

can address many problems at a time

FICO Analytics review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Education Management
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Education Management

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

The predictions are realistic and the suggestions are fantastic!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I think it is fantastic.

Great tool for any business

FICO Analytics review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Data and stats"

What do you like best?

Graphical representation and data prediction. It also show a history

What do you dislike?

Accuracy and details. Hovering tool is not great

Customer sampling

FICO Analytics review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Decent software "

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and get around/learn

What do you dislike?

There is not much flexibility with customization

Just using it for analytics

Learning about FICO Predictive Analytics?

* We monitor all FICO Predictive Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.