FICO Predictive Analytics

FICO has developed new techniques and applied them to a wide range of business problems. Whether you are a business manager or an analytic scientist, this section will help you advance your knowledge of predictive analytics.

Work for FICO Predictive Analytics?

Learning about FICO Analytics?

FICO Predictive Analytics Reviews

Ask FICO Analytics a Question
Showing 12 FICO Analytics reviews
FICO Analytics review by <span>Ezinne E.</span>
Ezinne E.

Great

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to use an understand, helped me to understand better ways to save in healthcare such as over payment and detecting fraud, policy and system errors.it really opened my eyes into the world of analytics and i definitely think users need to give this company a try as they offer free account for a specified period. I also used it to check my fico score which was great

What do you dislike?

i honestly cannot think of any thing that i dislike about this software, i had an overall great experience with the software and i said previously it helped me make smarter decisions and gave me ll the information i needed plus more. It

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend for any line of business

fraud solution

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FICO Predictive Analytics
FICO Analytics review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

FICO Analysis

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing I like about this program is how easy it is to use and how useful it is. It takes a large amount of data and is able to calculate future outcomes with these calculated risks, thus helping create potential future success. The process seems very easy to use for many people.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there is a certain level of privacy that is being pierced due to this process. I do understand the need for a program like this and how much good it does with all of that information, however it seems like some of these programs really do need to be monitored properly so that consumers do feel safe with providing their information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend others to stay open to this level of analytics because the system is useful for many transactions. Being able to assess risk for future outcomes is beyond useful for not only the individuals using the product, but also for the customer who understands the data. This program seems to "connect the dots" so it I believe it saves a lot of time.

As I work in the insurance business at the moment, the benefits that this program provides is being able to crunch a lot of data in a short span of time. Due to the pool of people being so vast, this comes in handy when assessing risk and other insurance issues.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Predictive Analytics solution do you use?

FICO Analytics review by User in Internet

You get what you want

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The best thing about this app is how easy it is to work with. You just add the data, a little magic happens and bam! you have exactly what you were looking for.

What do you dislike?

I cant say there is something I don't like about this app. At first I had a little problem getting used to the menus. Anyway, once you know how to get what you want, there is nothing that can stop you from using the app. I remember the first time I actually used it. At first I was kinda sceptical about it but then it actually showed me some information I never even thought about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend definitely !

Looking for fraud in data from some companies we work with.

FICO Analytics review by <span>Martín Ezequiel L.</span>
Martín Ezequiel L.

A great product

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Pretty much everything, it'a quality product from start to end.

What do you dislike?

I think that even though it's near perfect, there's always room for improvement. For example, the UI could be more easy to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product, considering its features and the increasing importance of data analytics in the near future.

I used it to solve a wide range of business problems. The predictive analytics helped me a better aim of my potential clients.

FICO Analytics review by <span>Robert B.</span>
Robert B.

Positive easy to use

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The integration with our current solution was seanless

What do you dislike?

Nothing the product works for our needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take you time in the integration pro

It allows us to provide our customers the data they are looking for

FICO Analytics review by User in Hospital & Health Care
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to use and interpret information that can be used across multiple platforms and in numerous situations.

What do you dislike?

Some users may experience a learning curve

Recommendations to others considering the product

In a time when cybersecurity and widespread data hacking run rampant, the FICO software helps users stay on top of changes that may affect their customers.

Able to synthesize user generated data which can then be accessed from multiple locations using the analytic cloud

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about FICO Predictive Analytics?

* We monitor all FICO Predictive Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.