Field Nation

Field Nation

(77 reviews)

With over 100,000 field service technicians nationwide to choose from, you can find experienced on-site and on-demand technicians that you need for your project.

Work for Field Nation?

Learning about Field Nation?

Field Nation Reviews

Ask Field Nation a Question
Showing 77 Field Nation reviews
Field Nation review by Stephen A.
Stephen A.

"Good Resource for Resources"

What do you like best?

There is a vast array of people available on it to potentially distribute work to. It is very easy to set up a job and load money to the account. It is also easy to set up users and other information about your business.

What do you dislike?

The hefty rates of 10% and credit fees become burdensome for using the database. Most resources you contact will want to go through your organization directly after a first-time agreement for work. The money is loaded like a bank account, sometimes impossible to ever "empty" or use up for projects and you may have leftover funds. You will get a check if you wish to withdraw.

The job "distribution" also needs some work. It seems like the job would be sent automatically to the best candidate, but most of the resources only ever use FieldNation to gain the contact with businesses, so you are better off calling individuals than you are waiting for them to assign themselves to a job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good for projects that involve networking/cabling or IT-related services. There is a vast array of people available on it, and everyone will seem qualified and ready to take on jobs. The best way to get resources would be to contact a few and see which seem eager and ready to work for you.

Field Nation offers an easy interface to vet resources and distribute jobs. It makes it easy to augment your staffing with project resources for temporary jobs or when in need of quick help.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Field Nation
Field Nation review by Kelli K.
Kelli K.

"Field nation improvements"

What do you like best?

Ease in posting a work order and the ability to see the providers used previously and the ability to message them as well. Also providing phone numbers so the techs can be reached and communicated with prior to having the work order dispatched I can call my favorite tech to see if he or she is available in the area where help is needed. Support has been very helpful when the platform switched and I struggled with set up. They guided me through understanding the layout and also interpreting the pay out, which I still find somewhat of a struggle.

What do you dislike?

How the work order is displayed with payment information also history. the history is more for an IT person than someone looking for answers

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT TAKES TIME TO LEARN THE INS AND OUTS, AND SUPPORT IS HELPFUL IN RESOLVING ISSUES

getting techs to do work orders on break fixes

What Freelance Management Platforms solution do you use?

Field Nation review by Kristina G.
Kristina G.

"Field Nation"

What do you like best?

The networking of techs across the United States at the accessibility of our fingertips. I like the reviews and profiles we are given of each technician that allows us to feel like we know the tech on a more personal level. I like that techs can be reviewed, giving us a better idea of who we are hiring on for a job.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to verify the technicians prior to hire. Often times, it is difficult to get techs to complete the required deliverables and get work orders closed out. Having only a phone number for techs makes getting in contact sometimes difficult.

We have jobs across the United States and Field Nation gives us access to people all around the nation. This allows us to get our jobs done in a timely manner and at a reasonable price.

Field Nation review by Juan A.
Juan A.

"Field Nation - Great Service"

What do you like best?

I am able to view the qualifications of the Tech's before I send them out to a job site. I can accomplish tasks in remote locations without having to spend to send one of my own Tech out. Creating a work order and getting it assigned is quick and essay. A++++

What do you dislike?

I don't like how high some of the Tech start as their asking price but I get that this is not an issue with Field Nation itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have work that needs to be done in an office where you don't have people, I would suggest you at least try Field Nation. it actually works.

We have been able to quickly and efficiently get hands and eyes on an issue that would otherwise be much more costly. We save money and keep a happy customer.

Field Nation review by Mark D.
Mark D.

"Great Platform with Great Results"

What do you like best?

Field Nation has a fast and broad platform that has every function and detail needed for a business to run smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Deliverable information is the kind of info we need as a company to know exactly what is going on. The ability to develop more "custom" type field would be highly appreciated. The lack thereof is a bit disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Very user-friendly, and the FN Support team is always available to troubleshoot any issue you may face.

We are experiencing a lot more growth with incoming jobs/services that need a large amount of tracking. Field Nation meets that high expectation of providing a service for thorough information archiving for future use. A huge benefit to the platform is that previous records are auto saved that we can always refer back to.

Field Nation review by Douglas R.
Douglas R.

"Field Nation Offers a Turnkey Solution To Building a Skilled Labor Force"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Field Nation is the ability to staff service calls and installations on a nationwide level. In today's business world, to exist and stay in the game we need to go beyond our local territory and get business on a national level and without a platform such as Field nation it would be totally impossible. Only Field Nation offers a Field Service Provider such as myself the ability to take on projects on a national level with confidence knowing that I can find the right technician for the job.

What do you dislike?

There are not too many things I dislike about Field Nation. Pretty much any negative issue I find a work around to. I would like the providers on Field Nation not to add skill sets to their profiles that are not accurate. To increase their ability to find more jobs they add skill sets that they don't really possess then think they can learn on the job or in a quick YouTube video which is totally false. Also, many of the providers don't realize that they are self employed independent contractors and need to act the part. They need to know that they are committed to their business just like any entrepreneur and not to expect to be treated like an employee. Sometimes they feel as though they can have their cake and eat it too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Field Nation is a tool and like any tool you need to learn to use it. Once you master this tool you will accomplish anything.

I get my clients sites staffed fast with the right technicians for the job. Normally, this would be virtually impossible. With Field Nation I have an instant nationwide workforce available to me at anytime. I can even build teams and with the Talent Pools feature it is a snap. As a result my business is growing more and more and I keep my clients happy and their clients happy as well.

Field Nation review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"FN has proven to be a great resource!"

What do you like best?

Coming from another industry where we had to scour the internet for providers, unsure of the quality we would ultimately end up with, FN has proven to be a great resource! This being a newer industry to me, and immediately jumping into using a platform like FN has been a learning curve. I like being able to source quality providers, manage and pay work orders from one place. If there are any issues with a work order, Field Nation is quick to rectify any situation by getting both sides of the story and finding the best solution. You also have the ability to block providers from specific projects or the entire company, or if there is a technician you really like completing your work you can add them to talent pools which help you filter from potential and experienced technicians for your job.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the newest update to the provider profiles, specifically the main page. If someone has been blocked by a single project, you cannot see which project it is by. The only way to view who blocked the provider/when, is if they were blocked company wide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to click around, and familiarize yourself with this platform before diving head first. There are many features that you can learn by doing this.

Several business problems are being solved by using Field Nation, such as sourcing providers, managing and paying work orders in one place, as well as having the work order to go back and reference in the future.

Field Nation review by Cedrich U.
Cedrich U.

"Excellent Platform providing excellent providers"

What do you like best?

Greatly helps our company locate the best skilled providers within each state to assist us in fixing numerous issues. Helps us get to our customers in a timely manner, most especially during urgent issues/outages

What do you dislike?

Some providers are unprofessional and cannot follow instructions. Not a lot of negative comments to write as the Field Nation support team has been excellent with their response time on Work order problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Field Nation as an excellent source for local providers to assist with your company needs.

Low voltage Cabling, Network troubleshooting, Network Switch installations, Access Point installations, server replacements, fiber cabling, General Wiring, etc

Field Nation review by David J.
David J.

"Great App for Finding Qualified Technicians "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use this app to find technicians and work assignments that are aligned with my experience. Employers can track the progress of my work and I can use the app to communicate with my employers.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes there are so many assignments posted that I am constantly getting notifications, but I understand there is a way to turn off the flood of emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this a try and grow your business

Because of Field Nation, I was able to accept assignments in multiple states because I knew Field Nation had techs working those areas.

Field Nation review by Andrea W.
Andrea W.

"Field Nation is great!"

What do you like best?

I mainly use this from an AP perspective, but it is super easy to use and the technicians are great. I love how the website works!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have to put the technician costs to a job and by the time we get the final cost the job (if a T&M might be closed).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Currently, I would have no recommendations. The website is very easy to use and I have had nothing but smooth sailing!

We do work in a lot of different states and the technicians working all over are so great to work with through the website. We also love how we get a grade from Field Nation as well. We have always had an A grade. It is extremely easy to add funds.

Field Nation review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Field Nation Platform, Functionality and Support"

What do you like best?

The tool is easy to use once you get accustomed to the new look and feel and it offers just about everything needed and the support is fantastic and timely. I have been scheduling techs for over 15 years and this has made life easier.

What do you dislike?

available pay break down options with a "conditional" option

Not having phone numbers to call the techs in a P1 situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great!

Easy to find a tech if you post the job at night and by morning you have some interests.

Field Nation review by Josiah H.
Josiah H.

"Remote Hands"

What do you like best?

We are able to use Field Nation to act as out IT hands at our remote site. This allows us to provide quick, professional help to our users.

What do you dislike?

When needing to do a larger more complex issue, there is no ability to filter out people that do not meet certain technical requirements.

Expanding our IT team. This allows us to get the best results as we havee mayn locations and keeping IT staff near by for onsite work is just not possible. Filed Nation helps us reolve that.

Field Nation review by Ty B.
Ty B.

"Great Platform for Staffing Solutions"

What do you like best?

Field Nation's marketplace provides a sense of freedom and accessibility to a strong nationwide footprint.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, we have ran across providers on Field Nation who are unprofessional and could hurt us as a company, but for the most part this is rare. Also, the ability for providers to cancel orders to take another one. This can be a negative to the way our business operates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We work in retail remodeling. It would be helpful for FN to develop more people who specialize in skilled positions like fixture installation and merchandising

Field Nation serves as a great means for us to supplement work and staff hard to reach areas. We have found a strong span of employees who are reliable and provide excellent work.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly. It took very little time for me and our other employees to learn how to navigate through Field Nation.

What do you dislike?

That providers are allowed to provide very little information on their profile/resume's. There should be a questionnare or something similar that all providers on field nation are required to fill out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Providers all over the country, with a lot of quality providers. Just be sure to do your research on the providers that requested the work order before assigning it to some one.

We are able to service our accounts in remote locations because field nation has providers all over the country. This has helped us service accounts we thought we wouldn't be able to get to.

Field Nation review by User

"Works well, when the tech works well. "

What do you like best?

It is nice that there is multiple options for technicians and it shows a good skill set and there are typically lots of options to choose from

What do you dislike?

There is no way to verify what a provider says. They may have or may not have the experience listed and that can be frustrating especially when you are working in a market where that experience is necessary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just make sure you get a tech that has done jobs that are listed as your needs. Some of them lie and don't bring tools listed.

Having a growing company where it is not rational to have a full time tech in a certain city, but we are getting jobs out there.

Field Nation review by Administrator

"Customization of Reporting is Fantastic for Finances"

What do you like best?

Being able to customize a report for the financial side of Field Nation has been a huge asset. We utilize the different reports depending on what we are doing on the Financial side. Also, the reports have been very useful to keep track of any and all jobs that are being done through their company. There are an infinite amount of reports that any administrator can pull to keep track of the jobs, costs, or who has been doing the jobs. As well as what users are scheduling the jobs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is frustrating about Field Nation, it that it periodically has an update to their web portal. When this happens, it takes way longer than it should to find where things can be accessed.

Field Nation is helping with the repairs of our products. This is also helping us minimize the costs associated with this. We do not have to hire on a technician that will charge us two times the cost that Field Nation does.

Field Nation review by User

"Field Nation has been very helpful for Tech resources in other cities"

What do you like best?

What I like best is that Field Nation has been involved and it's not just a contact exchange. When I've had issues with Techs, Field Nation has reached out to correct the issues

What do you dislike?

I've had a few highly rated techs simply no show or no call on me. I've generally been able to find other more reliable techs, and this is definitely the exception not the norm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be aware of your needs and requirements for your project before using field nation.

My main issue is finding skilled techs in other parts of the country. I have smaller jobs and can't afford to fly people across the country all the time.

Field Nation review by Brandelion T.
Brandelion T.

"Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use platform, gives a lot of different options for technicians, their support is quick to respond to problems.

What do you dislike?

Some of the techs are not so great so maybe be a little more picky with what techs you allow on this platform?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, easy to use, highly recommended!

Fixing CCTV security systems. Makes it easy to get a tech out to fix problems we face.

Field Nation review by User

"Detailed and easy to follow. Love how fast it is to find people. "

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to find people very easily and to be able to hire them within a few minutes. I also enjoy the new mileage.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that FN takes 10-12% from the techs because then they increase their price in the job posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to lower the price I would say that I like the way the price is easy to see.

We need techs that are able to go out in sticky situations and to go to places that are hard to get to. It is sometimes difficult to find people but this website solves that problem.

Field Nation review by Allison S.
Allison S.

"I enjoy using FN to find technicians to perform inspections for our company"

What do you like best?

I like how large the pool of techs on FN is. When I post a work order technicians get back to me so quickly

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could use some work. It is not the most user friendly interface I have seen.

We are able to quickly and easily find technicians to help us with damage assessments.

Field Nation review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"Easy and Business Friendly"

What do you like best?

Field Nation provides the best selection of service technicians for practically any city in the US. We haven't come across a region that we haven't been able to provide professional technical support yet.

What do you dislike?

Some technicians provide information on their profiles that isn't accurate, which leads to occasionally hiring a technician that isn't qualified. Field Nation is always helpful in resolving any issues though. There is a slight learning curve to hiring the right people.

We install network equipment for restaurants, and Field Nation allows us to do this without having huge travel and employee costs.

Field Nation review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Great program"

What do you like best?

Amazing for new providers not knowing we’re to start and having no or little clientele. Great for companies in a pickle because none of their usual contractors are available.

What do you dislike?

I feel 10% is kind of a big chunk to take from the contractors.

Field Nation review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"My experience has been great and easy. "

What do you like best?

What I like best about the platform is how I'm able to communicate and access techs immediately. The best way to source techs and check out his background and work history.

What do you dislike?

there's not much I can think of that I don't like. I appreciate what this platform has done for me and the company that I'm working for.

I use field nation on a daily basis to find those "hard to find" technicians in areas like Klamath Falls, OR or people in Alaska. It has been a miracle when sourcing all techs.

Field Nation review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Field Nation - Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of finding a technician with a quality rating, that fits the job requirements of what we've set to be standard. The route options are organized in a way that you can find the best option for a technician, with very little effort.

What do you dislike?

I have users that no longer exist in the user list, that are showing on the approval grading reports. Those users we've seen have been removed for over a years time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, you'll like it!

We're able to schedule technicians much quicker than using partner companies.

Field Nation review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"user friendly"

What do you like best?

easy to navigate and check the status of your work orders

What do you dislike?

reporting or escalating an issue. sometimes we don't get a direct response.

IT/Data Centers. We can source for an FE pretty much anywhere in the US, although it is challenging on some remote areas, but there is still a chance to find one.

Field Nation review by User

"Excellent Source of Skilled Labor"

What do you like best?

I like the ratings system the best. Being able to tell what the resource skill are and their reliability at a glance make things a lot easier

What do you dislike?

The messaging system definitely can use some revamping. Im not sure how it is seen on the app side but I have written numerous messaged to resources and have never got a response via the messaging system.

Having resources available nationwide is a huge problem solver as we grow our business. It allows us to assist clients where we are not specifically headquartered.

Field Nation review by Derontay P.
Derontay P.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

The network of employers and contractors is great. This adds to the effectiveness of the tool.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes in this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support. Great talent pool.

In my company we use field nation to provide technical hands on support to clients in remote locations.

Field Nation review by Tony C.
Tony C.

"Very easy to get exactly what you want"

What do you like best?

I love to be able to integrate with connectwise

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to manage multiple people within my organization handling quotes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely contact support with any questions, very quick responses.

We are able to support nationwide much easier - benefits with automation have been amazing!

Field Nation review by G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting
G2 Crowd User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great use for project work"

What do you like best?

I use field nation on a daily basis to find those "hard to find" technicians in areas like Klamath Falls, OR or people in Alaska. It has been a great tool to my daily life and really helps me get ahead of the game when it comes to recruiting. I would recommend this product to anyone that is involved in multi deployment project. I like that you can post multiple jobs at a time and that you do not have a limit. Support is the most helpful thing and they are always there to help you even if its at 3 in the morning or 8pm at night someone is there to respond and help you with the product. They also keeps things very unbiased when reviewing issues with technicians and look out for both parties.

What do you dislike?

Glitches could be fixed, being able to find a provider when you ask for help sometimes they reach out and they still cannot find anyone

"Great System Altogether"

What do you like best?

i like how easy and fast it is to set up and staff a project.

What do you dislike?

The only thing i do not like is how you can no longer route to an unlimited amount of techs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have sites that need completed in different parts of the country this is the tool for you.

Field Nation allows you access to techs in all places in the United States with just a click of the button.

Field Nation review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good for Contract Work"

What do you like best?

I like that I can go on at almost anytime and find a relevant job.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how sometimes you cannot find a relevant job (slower seasons) that line up with you possible other schedules, and I don't like how sometimes you have to deal with 3+ companies/people just to get the job completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bring in short- and long-term contracts with companies to be bid on.

I have been able to attain contract work.

Field Nation review by User

"Professional Services with a National Reach"

What do you like best?

Usability and Reliability of the platform. It will extend your ability to service clients on a national level. Low entry barrier. Reliable support from the platform staff.

What do you dislike?

Over engineered. Higher a designer. Notifications and organization of work history and Provider Talent are in need of some care.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore all the options available to you on the platform. You'll find the most useful features are a little buried.

Quality service at a national level.

Field Nation review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Reliable, easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can see all my WO's in one place in each category quickly to know it's status. The staff is responsive and helpful

What do you dislike?

Automated emails. I understand it's important that we know you received our requests, but we get so many emails, going through the automated ones is laborious.

Qualified techs are not easy to find and FN makes it easy to qualify and rank techs.

Field Nation review by Marc Z.
Marc Z.

"Great Resource for our Company!"

What do you like best?

Field Nation has been an excellent tool for us in finding certified technicians for the work we require.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there can be TOO many freelance technicians requesting our work, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but requires us to weed out those who are properly certified for our work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Specifically state requirements for certifications in title of post.

Gaining qualified technicians in areas of the country we previously had none.

Field Nation review by Administrator

"Great resource for local talent!"

What do you like best?

I really like that we can tap into local talent that we would not have had access to otherwise. I also like that Field Nation checks the going rate so we can pay competitively.

What do you dislike?

At this point in time, I have not had anything to complain about.

We are expanding our business, and it is wonderful to be able to support clients even when they are outside of our area.

Field Nation review by Katy G.
Katy G.

"My company hires techs from FN. The site is pleasantly easy to use"

What do you like best?

The format is very self-explanatory

What do you dislike?

The billing stuff is tricky to get if you don't specifically work in billing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product

Great for finding people all over the US for IT work

Field Nation review by Lance G.
Lance G.

"Great work platform "

What do you like best?

Ease of use and vast inventory of available qualified technicians for our business use.

What do you dislike?

All good. Any issues / growing pains have been addressed

Rapid acquisition of technical force.

Field Nation review by Jillian U.
Jillian U.

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

Having an account rep who is able to guide us through all the possibilities that Field Nation has to use.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike - Field Nation is much like excel where there is a lot of capabilities if you take the time to learn them. Much more than meets the eye.

Boots on the ground beyond where we have brick and mortar offices.

Field Nation review by Melody S.
Melody S.

"AWesome!"

What do you like best?

Ability to find a tech almost anywhere,

What do you dislike?

Certain areas techs are hard to find. cc

More techs , easy access to Field Nation support

Field Nation review by Will S.
Will S.

"Field Nation is an Excellent Resource "

What do you like best?

Field Nation allows my company to deploy experienced technicians anywhere in the country, on very short notice.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that the website can sometimes feel cumbersome and hard to navigate.

We are able to deploy technicians anywhere we have customers, to give our company a face nationwide, without having to hire full time employees around the country.

Field Nation review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"What a great thing!"

What do you like best?

I love how the techs are back ground check and rated. It lets you know automatically who's the best!

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything about the company as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I 100% recommend! You will not be disappointed at all.

Using a problem solving approach to teaching and learning. Benefits are making the techs and our customers job easier.

Field Nation review by Administrator

"User friendly program and there is alot of technicians looking for work"

What do you like best?

How I can find technicians to work where ever when ever. Finding help when needed to get a specific job done. User friendly program and there is a lot of technicians looking for work

What do you dislike?

The quality of a lot of the technicians. Some technicians are just not up to par for our work. A lot of them are induvials who would like to work for themselves but do not necessarily have the skills or experience for the particular trades they are working in

Finding help when needed to get a specific job done

Field Nation review by User

"Technicians at your fingertips"

What do you like best?

I work at a company who uses lots of technicians for certain tasks, and to be able to see a list of techs is awesome. You can easily see what skills they have, and if they would be a good fit. You can also see if they are background screened and drug tested which is a key benefit.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything that I dislike about Fieldnation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to anyone looking for any easy way to hire help.

We solve the souring of techs in places we need support.

Field Nation review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"More Then Just Functional"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to not only find vendors but read reviews and previous techs experiences with a company prior to accepting a job from them. Additionally, with staffing, im able to see reviews of their previous work.

What do you dislike?

I think some of the functionality of features can be improved, such as the real time gps tracking.

Field Nation has assisted in resolving staffing and communication issues with our service technicians. We're able to include stipulations and instructions in tickets so that there fully informed of the job scope.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Field nation is easy to use and is very useful. Easy to find tech in any ares of the country.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about Field Nation that I dislike.

The primary benefit of using Field Nation is being able to find techs anywhere in the country with a click of the mouse.

Field Nation review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Field Nation service provider for anything you might need"

What do you like best?

You are able to find people to do almost anything that you could want.

What do you dislike?

Better response from FN when there are issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great place to find the help you need if you don't have it else where.

Solving for Techs need all over the USA for repairs and installations.

Field Nation review by Consultant

"Great platform, but needs some tweaking"

What do you like best?

I like the availability of technicians for specific jobs

What do you dislike?

As a technician, I receive some notices of jobs, but have already been assigned

I live in another state and have the ability to assign technicians to jobs where I don't have a physical presence.

Field Nation review by ciara  d.
ciara d.

"Great Work"

What do you like best?

That I can check on the Techs prior to accepting them to k=jobs or assigning

What do you dislike?

that I cant really use the mobile app its difficult to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the mobile app better

Its easier to assign techs for jobs makes less work

"FN Review"

What do you like best?

Resources of techs nationwide. I also like that the payment is handled through field nation

What do you dislike?

Tech are not always the most qualified for the task. Sometimes it takes multiple techs to resolve

Field nation provides last minute availability in emergency situations

Field Nation review by User

"Great tool for engaging with local talent - interface could use some improvement "

What do you like best?

The opportunity to engage with local talent. Support team is great

What do you dislike?

The site is glitchy. It is difficult to edit WO's or create consistent templates with my ideal formatting. After a WO is saved it is hard to edit. Sluggish interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to watch the tutorials.

The need to find local talent nation-wide is solved using this service. As a support rep I also have been exposed to the opportunities of self-employment this service provides.

* We monitor all Field Nation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.