Fileboard

Online presentation distribution, tracking, and management suite.

Work for Fileboard?

Showing 12 Fileboard reviews
Fileboard review by <span>Wade P.</span>
Wade P.

Fileboard - Keeping track of new business

What do you like best?

The idea of tracking and following how and if clients/prospects are connecting with us over e-mail. It's helpful to see who is connecting and what they are viewing. In the past it was more of a send and hope.

What do you dislike?

The work flow and naming convention are a little clunky at first, but once you know what you are looking for, it's pretty easy to set.

Adding a layer of feedback on communication tracking. Everyone loves feedback. Without it you are just guessing, hoping, and waiting. By having feedback, I know where to spend more time with people that are engaged and re-engage people who are not engaged.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fileboard
Fileboard review by <span>Paul S.</span>
Paul S.

Be in two place at one time! Track everything!!

What do you like best?

Tracking and email campaigns. Fileboard allows me to know everyone that views my presentation which shows me who the correct people to follow up with are. This is very important since it help me send my time most effectively.

What do you dislike?

Website takes to long to load sometimes and we are not able to see a schedule of the different touchpoints in the email campaigns.

After scheduling email campaigns I can move on to follow ups and make calls which allows me to be in two places at one time.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Fileboard review by <span>Jen S.</span>
Jen S.

Love it!

What do you like best?

I love that I can track the emails and see when my clients open my file links and I can see how long they view them for. It is very useful for the follow-up.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with Fileboard. When I had a question the team was there immediately and walked me through my question with ease!

It's a very useful tool to have when following up. I like that I can track everything!

Fileboard review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Useful Sales Tool

What do you like best?

Notifications when content is viewed. The conference line and screen share features that come standard. I also like being able to share documents among users.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that URL's are not live unless it is in a power point presentation type. I know they are looking to fix this feature in other document types as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you receive training on report building as an administrator.

Business Problems solved: A single uniform ScreenShare tool & conference line for every sales rep. Allows for training on a single vs. having to learn and troubleshoot multiple tools used by individuals.

Very beneficial to be notified when content is viewed - it allows us to allocate time and effort more successfully. Knowing that someone has viewed a proposal is critical to knowing when to follow up with them, especially if they don't reply to your outreach.

Fileboard review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Sr Sales Director

What do you like best?

Fileboard is very intuitive. I also like the fact that it's built into Salesforce. Makes it very easy to access and use. I also really like the Gmail plugin so that it's easier to add fileboard files that are tracked well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy, but the Fileboard team is very responsive when issues arise.

Understanding which prospects are closer to sales ready is very important. By being able to identify which clients are more engaged and frequently viewing/sharing our slides and material is very useful.

Fileboard review by <span>Seth L.</span>
Seth L.

Great website and studily getting better!

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Allow for get tracking of stats for each file and each open. Really opens me up to understanding who is seeing what and what about it they like. With out me using my time with them to work that out.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the stats on the file views are incorrect.

Sharing files with a need to expire

Learning about Fileboard?

* We monitor all Fileboard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.