Fileboard

4.0

Online presentation distribution, tracking, and management suite.

Work for Fileboard?

Learning about Fileboard?

Fileboard Reviews

Ask Fileboard a Question
Fileboard review by Wade P.
Wade P.

"Fileboard - Keeping track of new business"

What do you like best?

The idea of tracking and following how and if clients/prospects are connecting with us over e-mail. It's helpful to see who is connecting and what they are viewing. In the past it was more of a send and hope.

What do you dislike?

The work flow and naming convention are a little clunky at first, but once you know what you are looking for, it's pretty easy to set.

Adding a layer of feedback on communication tracking. Everyone loves feedback. Without it you are just guessing, hoping, and waiting. By having feedback, I know where to spend more time with people that are engaged and re-engage people who are not engaged.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fileboard
Showing 12 Fileboard reviews
Fileboard review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Regret making the change to fileboard"

What do you like best?

Nothing at the moment. We have had a number of issues and are looking for a new vendor asap.

What do you dislike?

My experience with fileboard has been less than ideal after making the switch from a very similar product. Our sales team as well as our operations team has experienced a number of stability issues on calls with our prospective customers to the point that we are looking for alternative solutions before our contract with fileboard has even expired.

I received more complaints from my team in 6 months using fileboard than 2 years using a competing product.

We attempted to part ways mid contract and request a refund for unused access but were rejected and accused of blackmail after I provided two possible outcomes to our situation. One being private resolution and parting ways and second being an honest assessment of my experience with fileboard and wishing we had stuck with the slightly more expensive solution.

Hopefully this saves others some of the headache we experienced as the issues we faced using this tool are far greater than the savings we pocketed making the switch.

At this time we are looking to switch off of their platform asap.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fileboard
Fileboard review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Be in two place at one time! Track everything!!"

What do you like best?

Tracking and email campaigns. Fileboard allows me to know everyone that views my presentation which shows me who the correct people to follow up with are. This is very important since it help me send my time most effectively.

What do you dislike?

Website takes to long to load sometimes and we are not able to see a schedule of the different touchpoints in the email campaigns.

After scheduling email campaigns I can move on to follow ups and make calls which allows me to be in two places at one time.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Fileboard review by Jen S.
Jen S.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can track the emails and see when my clients open my file links and I can see how long they view them for. It is very useful for the follow-up.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with Fileboard. When I had a question the team was there immediately and walked me through my question with ease!

It's a very useful tool to have when following up. I like that I can track everything!

Fileboard review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Useful Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

Notifications when content is viewed. The conference line and screen share features that come standard. I also like being able to share documents among users.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that URL's are not live unless it is in a power point presentation type. I know they are looking to fix this feature in other document types as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you receive training on report building as an administrator.

Business Problems solved: A single uniform ScreenShare tool & conference line for every sales rep. Allows for training on a single vs. having to learn and troubleshoot multiple tools used by individuals.

Very beneficial to be notified when content is viewed - it allows us to allocate time and effort more successfully. Knowing that someone has viewed a proposal is critical to knowing when to follow up with them, especially if they don't reply to your outreach.

Fileboard review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Sr Sales Director"

What do you like best?

Fileboard is very intuitive. I also like the fact that it's built into Salesforce. Makes it very easy to access and use. I also really like the Gmail plugin so that it's easier to add fileboard files that are tracked well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's buggy, but the Fileboard team is very responsive when issues arise.

Understanding which prospects are closer to sales ready is very important. By being able to identify which clients are more engaged and frequently viewing/sharing our slides and material is very useful.

Fileboard review by Seth L.
Seth L.

"Great website and studily getting better!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Allow for get tracking of stats for each file and each open. Really opens me up to understanding who is seeing what and what about it they like. With out me using my time with them to work that out.

What do you dislike?

Sometime the stats on the file views are incorrect.

Sharing files with a need to expire

Fileboard review by Sean G.
Sean G.

"Fileboard is a very useful sales tool"

What do you like best?

very user friendly - you can easily sort by prospect or opportunity

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get too many email notifications, but I believe there should be a way to disable these. I have just not figured this out yet.

Fileboard allows me to be much more efficient in my Sales pursuits. I can easily see who has interest in my products and know who to spend additional time on.

Fileboard review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"Best sales insights!"

What do you like best?

The ability to track collateral engagement

What do you dislike?

email editor is something that could be improved

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't hesitate to use, you'll get more than you expect!

email openings and collateral activity are bringing much value to our prospecting. Being aware of measure the quality of our content is a great benefit and is also boosting our team confidence

Fileboard review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Love the product"

What do you like best?

Fileboard is cool because you have the ability to know when and how long someone looked at the file I sent them.

I also know if they never look at the file.

What do you dislike?

That people don't open my Fileboard link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it and utilize the trial while you have it.

Sales.

Fileboard review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Helpful for our sales efforts"

What do you like best?

Very good tool for webinars and file sharing. The analytics are helpful to better understand prospect intent.

What do you dislike?

Video recording will be a nice addition when added.

The ability to initiate, monitor and follow up on demos. Also the ability to launch measurable campaigns

Fileboard review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"Simple to use Presentation App"

What do you like best?

Great little tool that lets you upload presentations to customers and you can track exactly which slides they are viewing. You send them a link an dyou get notifed when they open your slides. Works great with DropBox.

What do you dislike?

From a functionality standpoint, nothing .. but it can be a little pricey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the 14 day free trial, but if you are a Salesforce user, you might be able to accomplish similar tasks using Content.

Fileboard review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great presentation tool without software"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and integrates well with Box, Dropbox, Huddle, and Salesforce. Upload PowerPoint and PDF files. Great way to track what files you share with clients and note it in your CRM. Also syncs well with iPad.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is kind of steep. $32/user/month

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 14 day trial.

Learning about Fileboard?

* We monitor all Fileboard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.