What do you like best?
- Customization of fields
- Integrated doc gen
- Quick and personable online chat support. Response time is usually within a minute. They are a very small team so you will get to know them well pretty quickly.
- Constantly updating and getting better. They listen to their customers. I've seen several changes to Filevine that I've requested. This is so important!
What do you dislike?
1) The Activity tab UI (Notes, Task, Emails, Texts) needs an overhaul. Hard to navigate the activity. Always have to manually expand notes that are longer than 2 sentences. You cannot see who a task is assigned to without manually expanding a task. I'd love to have an option to auto-expand notes. It'd be nice if I could see more and decrease the amount of clicking and scrolling.
2) No way to track the editing history of individual fields.
Recommendations to others considering the product
As an admin, spend a lot of time educating yourself with using Filevine.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- They allow external access to cases. Opens up the possibility of outsourcing work without having to spend a lot of time giving them what they need.
- Reports help me supervise across the firm instead of individual cases.
- We specialize in Personal Injury. If we ever decide to expand outside of Personal Injury, I know I will be able to do it with Filevine.