Finale Inventory

Finale Inventory is a cloud-based inventory management system that is easy to understand, affordable, and adaptable to the needs of your business.

Work for Finale Inventory?

Learning about Finale Inventory?

Finale Inventory Reviews

Ask Finale Inventory a Question
Showing 22 Finale Inventory reviews
Finale Inventory review by Steve L.
Steve L.

"Chocoley loves Finale"

What do you like best?

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to tell you how pleased Chocoley is with using Finale as our inventory management system. Having been on the Finale system for the past year, we have been able to easily integrate our website, Chocoley.com, Shipstation, QuickBooks and Amazon.com for a seamless and accurate management of our inventory across all marketing & sales channels.

Prior to using Finale, we were completely in the weeds and had nothing but problems managing our inventory. The idea of selling in different channels was a pipedream and thanks to Finale, it's not just a desire, but reality.

If anyone is thinking about utilizing Finale, they should move forward, as it is the right decision. No costly software to buy and the customer support has truly been unbelievable... I am always amazed at how much time and energy you guys have provided in answering questions or helping new employees get indoctrinated into using the system... always with a great attitude and willingness to help and never making us feel like we're taking too much time...and not charging a dime for that added benefit is HUGE!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for providing a great product and awesome service at such a reasonable price. I can't imagine using anyone other than Finale for our inventory management system.

What do you dislike?

Why do I have to dislike something. I like everything about Finale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. Use It. I can't say enough good things about Finale!!!

Already discussed these things in the section about what I like about Finale.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Finale Inventory
Finale Inventory review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"Not perfect, but none of them are: The best inventory management software I've used thus far"

What do you like best?

Set-up/Modifying Inventory: One of the biggest areas of praise I can think of, is that I set up Shipstation and four different sales channels in a weekend. I've used countless (at least eight) other inventory management softwares, and none have been as intuitive and quick to set up. It's easy to add, modify and remove data about products. Although Finale offers the ability to create products and product information individually, I always find myself using their bulk import/export tools.

Lots of integrations: Because Finale integrates with Shipstation (and Shipstation integrates with damn near everything), Finale also integrates with practically everything that Shipstation integrates with. So our eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, and Newegg transactions are all pulled into Finale. If we decide to start selling on other marketplaces, or change our website from WooCommerce to another eCommerce platform, Finale will almost certainly support them, because Shipstation does. This is one of the biggest challenges we've faced as an online retailer, and Finale handles it with ease.

Barcode Scanning: Finale has dedicated barcode scanning software that allows us to easily put inventory away, pick orders, transfer inventory, and take stock counts. It probably does more than that, but those are the uses I've discovered in the first seven months of use.

Custom Fields for Products: I can keep track of an unlimited number of custom fields for all of our products. This is incredibly useful, especially in conjunction with the export and import functionality. I now use Finale as the "master" database to keep track of all the info about our products (part numbers, our cost, retail price, shipping cost, etc.).

What do you dislike?

Bugs: I've discovered a number of bugs along the way. Some of them very annoying. Sometimes, I feel like I can never truly trust Finale to do what I expect. I've come to expect Finale to fail, and plan accordingly, and this probably contributes to my success in using Finale. I've had issues with stock takes not recording all of the stock takes that have actually been performed. I've had the barcode scanning software freeze and lose all of the activity from hours of work. I've had settings that I've changed or activated, but never worked. I've discovered more bugs in Finale than in any of their competitors, yet I've still stuck with Finale. They have a system that works well. It's easier to fix bugs, but it's harder to fix a poorly designed system.

Have to go through Finale to Change some data: Most of the information I need to change can be easily changed via the bulk import/export function, but some changes require you to contact Finale staff to do things for you. I feel that any time I have to contact their staff to do something for me, that's a failure of their software. I should be able to makes any modifications myself without the assistance of any of their staff. This might be improving in the future though. Just since I've joined, I can now add new user accounts myself, rather than contacting Finale staff to do it for me.

Documentation: Their documentation is incomplete, not organized as well as it could be, and sometimes out of date. I can't even find any of the documentation I'm looking for without Google searching for it. There should at least be a link from the account login page.

Supporting all the sales channels we currently sell on, and all the sales channels we could possibly want to sell on.

Integrating barcode scanning into the inventory management process, for more accurate inventory in the long run. Reduces the chance for human error.

Ease of stock counts.

What Inventory Control solution do you use?

Finale Inventory review by Mark Williams – C.
Mark Williams – C.

"Not the most amazing interface, but simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Will work in the background with shipstation. Does not require that it's the first point of contact.

What do you dislike?

Very simple design. Nothing fancy, but it still delivers on what it says it will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. It may not look the best, but the features definitely deliver.

We use Shopify, clickfunnels and shipstation. Most inventory softwares want their software to be the first point that the order hits (In effect, Shopify/Clickfunnels > Inventory software > shipstation.) Well that works great for shopify, but not very well for clickfunnels.

So there's not very many inventory solutions that can track inventory in the background, But finale does it flawlessly. It has a very simple interface - there are other platforms that are much better. But Finale gets the job done just the same.

Finale Inventory review by FHY I.
FHY I.

"Finale Is Hands Down The Best Affordable Inventory Program On The Market"

What do you like best?

We love the simplicity and efficiency of the program. It looks clean, is easy to navigate and is completely intuitive and easy to use, even for beginners. It isn't visually overwhelming and cluttered with too much "stuff", it is super simple yet very powerful. They give you the most powerful tools to do basically everything you need with inventory management, sales and invoicing, as well as purchasing.

Finale's integration with ShipStation is seamless and fantastic. Really can't say enough about this, its fantastic!

We started out with FInale a little over a year ago after spending several months researching every program on the market, reading reviews and really doing our due diligence before finally zeroing in on Finale. We have not looked back since and have never second guessed our decision, FInale has delivered on every possible level and beyond.

Chinh, Chris and Mike are exceptionally attentive to our every need. If ever we have had a question, problem or a suggestion, they are super quick to respond (usually within minutes) and address it immediately. They have a super hands on approach and honestly seem to care about building a quality business by caring about their product and their customers. They are constantly working on bettering the system and making changes.

There have been a couple times where we actually had some input regarding their barcode scanner app that we use and they actually took our suggestion and changed the app to do what we suggested.

They have gone above and beyond to integrate Finale to work with various online channels that we sell on. For instance when we started they did not yet have an integration for pushing stock levels to Overstock and we expressed our need for this and within a month they used our Overstock account as the guinea pig for building the integration. They encountered some bumps in the road linking up with Overstock's API and Chris and his team were able to work around them with lightning speed and we have had a seamless Finale to Overstock inventory integration ever since. They also did the same with our eBay store. They have since integrated with numerous other online marketplaces.

The learning curve with Finale is very minimal. It takes a bit to adjust to but much less than other programs we looked into. These guys spent hours on the phone with us teaching us how the system works and continuously answering questions and addressing bumps in the road during the initial set up. It was super painless and we have a TON of products.

Finale has truly changed the way we do business and increased our productivity and efficiency 100 times over. I mean we were literally in the dark ages before we started using Finale, we had no digital inventory control, we were updating online marketplace inventory manually every day, it was literally insanity with all the products we have, which is THOUSANDS. We are truly grateful for FInale and to their team and recommend it to anyone.

What do you dislike?

There is not much we don't like about Finale to be honest. There are a few things we see that could use improvement but they are very minimal and no deal breakers for us at all, just minor things which are mostly regarding the barcode scanners such as:

1. Right now to sync data from your barcode scanners to Finale you have to physically connect the scanner up to the docking station at a computer. We know they are working on a WIFI based wireless linkage between the scanners and Finale and we will be extremely happy once that comes through.

2. The barcode scanner app could use some tweaks to make things a little easier to navigate through. Sometimes you have to go through a few clicks to get in and out of the different functions.

3. Right now information can only come down from ShipStation and into Finale. We REALLY wish Finale had the ability to push new sales orders created in Finale up to ShipStation to be able to generate shipping labels there and then sync the tracking for those orders back into the order in Finale. THis functionality would really be awesome. But knowing these guys they are probably already working on this or its on their to do list.

But like I said overall these are very minor things and we cant say enough good things about FInale!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We researched hundreds of programs and similar solutions before settling on Finale and we urge others to do the same. Test run other programs with their free trials and compare. For us there was no comparison, Finale was leaugues above everything in the same price range. And above all else READ REVIEWS, FInale's reviews say it all! People love this program and it shows. We read what other people said about every other program we researched and all the other programs seemed to have issues people were experiencing and that said a lot to us. Finale's reviews were flawless and after over a year of use, WE AGREE, Finale is AWESOME.

Since Finale syncs into Quickbooks we have solved our Sales Orders and Invoicing, its seamless.

Our inventory is being pushed every few minutes up to around 10 different online sales channels we sell through including Amazon, Overstock, eBay, 2 Shopify sites, New Egg, Rakuten, Tanga and maybe more.

We now cancel very few orders due to stock outs compared to before FInale where we had to cancel orders left and right.

Our staff can now let our wholesale customers know within seconds if we have something in stock or not.

Overall Finale has allowed our company to grow rapidly just due to being organized and we are now able to do good, clean, quick, accurate business with our customers.

Finale Inventory review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"Robust, Flexible and Easy to Yse"

What do you like best?

There are so many features that we use. We were struggling to find a system that did light manufacturing and tracked inventory for small businesses. I love that it's web based and every time I ask their support how to do something new, there is already a feature in place. The programs integration to shipstation means that most of our inventory tracking is automated and we don't have to do much work.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. If I was forced to find something, users can only create a manufacturing build for a single product rather than building 6 products at a time as we do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it if your a company that uses other web based programs and would like to automate your inventory tracking.

We are able to track our inventory accurately, keeping track of raw materials components and finished goods in one system. We're able to make quick inventory adjustments and easy manufacture finished goods. The integration with ShipStation makes our lives so easy because we only need to input purchases and all of our shipments are tracked and inventory is made unavailable or decremented.

Finale Inventory review by Chad K.
Chad K.

"Finale is the Best Online Warehouse Inventory Software for the eCommerce Business"

What do you like best?

It is difficult to pick just one thing to say here. But in no particular order, I would say first the Strong and Versatile platform, allowing for flexibility when it's needed. On the internet everything changes, all the time, and at lightning speeds. For an online business, it is crucial that we are able to adapt just as fast, while maintaining growth. With a platform like Finale, managing our inventory was finally possible, even through many changes our business has went through in the (almost) 2 years we've been using it. Such as: moving locations, changing marketplace requirements, expanding to new marketplaces, changing warehouse procedures and processes, and even our starting to dabble with developing our own products (requiring the need to track individual parts, while maintaining inventory for the completed number of goods).

This section would not be complete without mention of the incredible responsiveness and costumer service these guys give! I pretty much work 24/7, and I swear, not matter, I always seem to get a response to me emails right away, even if just to say the thing I emailed about is being looked into.

What do you dislike?

Dislike wouldn't be accurate, but if we relabeled this section to read, "Feature Enhancement", then I would suggest the compatibility of using a mobile device as a means to run Finale's mobile app (software currently built for mobile scanners - pocket PC's running windows), and have it live sync. I say feature enhancement, because I believe this to be auxiliary in nature, as it does not directly relate to the functionality of Finale as an Inventory Software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At first, I was a little thrown off by what seemed like too simple of an interface, but after diving into the guts, I am not disappointed. Which is a lot more than I can say for paying a much higher premium to one of their competitors.

If you're looking for a true online warehouse inventory management software, you've found it, don't waste anymore time, we've done that for you! ;) Get it! You will not regret the decision.

We had 2 primary problems we were looking to solve with Finale. First to find a software the could seamlessly manage, track, and control our physical inventories being received, in addition to syncing up with our shipping software, to decrement these same inventories as they were sold. The second problem we were solving, was also being able to manage supplier inventories of these same products, to easily reorder our products without interruption in our selling process.

Finale has so far been the ONLY software, able to provide a solution that intricately encompassed each aspect of our needs. My company has tried many other options, and have even paid a higher premium for one that glamoured themselves in features, that ended up lacking in many basic necessities. None of these others were offering a full warehousing solution, flexible enough for the changing eCommerce business.

Finale Inventory review by Todd S.
Todd S.

"Finale Inventory is an outstanding management tool"

What do you like best?

After using (and shopping) a variety of WMS & IMS products over the past 3 years I've concluded that Finale is offering the best and most cost-effective system for my e-commerce clients. Set up and integration is a breeze and the versatility allows me to manage inventory across multiple brands and warehouses with ease. Reporting options are solid and provide everything I need to keep the bookkeepers happy.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see improvements in Purchase Order management

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an effective, easy to use inventory system that will integrate seamlessly with your e-commerce distribution software and provide the results you need, look no further. Finale easily surpasses its competitors with it's sensible design and navigation, and it's ShipStation integration offers features I could not find with any of the other 5 'recommended' ShipStation partners.

The main benefit when we launched Finale was the versatility to customize how we debited inventory so that we could maintain our very quick and efficient method of processing large volumes of orders daily. After being told we couldn't have it our way by several other vendors, Finale said "sure, we can do that"...and they did.

Finale Inventory review by Robert M.
Robert M.

"Excellent product! "

What do you like best?

Very easy learning curve, intuitive and provides all the needed functionality we were looking for. It is a great web browser based tool to manage our components, assembly, warehousing and shipping from our warehouse in China. Great customer support and follow up, including with our team in China.

I can log in from multiple computers and locations at the same time with my login credentials.

No upfront cost or contracts. Simply pay monthly.

What do you dislike?

Once you put something in, it cannot be deleted, only inactivated.

The iOS interface is not as user friendly as the desktop browser version. I suggest an interface that can be used effectively on a smaller screen like a smartphone.

It does not work well with IE but no problems with Chrome or Firefox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After extensively interviewing and evaluating the other competing products in this space, Finale came out on top for price, performance and support.

Managing a factory warehouse in China. This software is major step up from using Excel spread sheets.

Managing incoming components for our factory warehouse to inventory, manage, kit and ship to our customers.

Finale Inventory review by Andres O.
Andres O.

"A solid inventory software that does what it should."

What do you like best?

As our company transitions from being a start-up to a successful online business (made the Inc 500 fastest growing company list 2015) one of my tasks for 2015 as IT manager was to look for a solid Inventory Software that would fit our needs and allow us to not only grow but improve the integration of all our processes (purchasing, warehouse, product and inventory management, online and manual sales, crm, invoicing, order processing, product labeling, picking, shipping, returns management as well as the connection between all of our systems).

I spent 2 months looking at what is available and sat through countless demos, used many sample accounts, read documentation, reviews, even called my uncle who worked in manufacturing of microchips for 20 years and knows the demands of extreme Inventory management.

He suggested I write up a list of our needs which helped tremendously as I evaluated the options out there. To give some background we started with Bizelo and then used TradeGecko before transitioning to Finale Inventory. In my search I tested stand-alone inventory solutions (like Fishbowl, Stitch Labs, SKUVault) to full ERPs that included Inventory Management (like Salesforce, Netsuite) as well as in-betweens like Orderhive. The full list was of 38 systems evaluated.

Because we use mainstream software like Shopify for e-commerce, ShipStation for shipping, but also less known solutions for other aspects, we wanted a software with ready made integrations for most of our needs, but that also had a complete set of APIs for connecting to anything else we wanted.

Another very important point was customer service. Since we are entirely a tech driven company, solving any issues that come up in our complex connection of systems is critical and we need to count on a company that has excellent tech support.

The reasons we finally decided on Finale Inventory were many. Their user interface is clean and easy to use (leads to productivity). It is a system that doesn’t try to promise you everything and the kitchen sink. What they do is manage inventory and they do it excellently. The pricing is competitive. Their built in integrations were seamless to connect. The API is complete and straight forward to work with. Their built in reports (highly customizable) are extensive and excellent. The customer service is outstanding.

We spent two months preparing our switch over and now that we are on Finale our team continues to discover new advantages to this excellent software. Finale is continuously in development and adding features we know we will be wanting soon as we continue to grow.

If you are looking for inventory software, I recommend you give them a serious consideration. We could not be more satisfied..

What do you dislike?

The documentation is good for getting your feet wet, but when you are integrating many solutions as we are, I constantly had to contact tech support. Fortunately their customer service is excellent. Fast, friendly and very knowledgeable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We needed to integrate a lot of different software solutions from our existing system and get is all to work seamlessly. We are currently managing 1 warehouse, but will soon be expanding and needed a system that had excellent features in this area. We have been 3rd party picking and labeling software, but look forward to integrating that as well, as FInale has it built in.

Finale Inventory review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Software support at its best"

What do you like best?

In a word 'service', we were allocated a support engineer using Skype who has proved to be newbie patient and highly supportive no matter the hour or day. Software has a simple clean interface and very fast cloud response and does exactly what it says on the tin.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot so far, what issues we have had were either addressed quickly or where complicated by interfacing with external software are under process. Inability to handle multi-currencies is awkward but not a deal breaker but if this was addressed in future development then no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a clean copy to evaluate rather than the try to work in the accumulated junk of the free trail data.

The transfer of a 100 different stock inventory sheets across 10 peoples desks all pulled together in one easy to set-up simple to use cloud based bundle.

Finale Inventory review by Ryland M.
Ryland M.

"Finale Inventory Awesome!!!!"

What do you like best?

The best part about Finale Inventory is how easy it is to operate, it is by far the best Inventory System on the market. The Home Page breaks your tasks down into separate columns making navigation unbelievably simplistic. I would highly recommend this Inventory System for both Small Businesses to Enormous Corporations. Inexpensive, easy to comprehend and so easy to integrate all selling channels for your business; whether it be Amazon, Ebay, Big Commerce, Weebly, Wix, ShipStation. Integration has been simplified to a point that demolitions any other inventory software on the market. Very pleased with the customer service and if you have any questions, they call you back immediately. Wonderful experience with software and Customer Service, Finale Inventory has been a huge change for our business, we are excited to have them tracking our inventory and we are Grateful for them being around. Thank you Finale Inventory for being Fantastic.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Finale Inventory, it is too simple to operate. That would be my dislike, that it is too simple to operate. It is amazing how easy this software is to function. No dislikes at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will never want to use or have to use another Inventory System again. Finale is by far the easiest Inventory System we have come across, and it has been wonderful being a part of such a respectful organization. Always putting the customer before themselves, never making you feeling un important. We have been treated so wonderful with them and we are very pleased how they are focused on the customer. They ensure that the customer (us) is happy with their purchase.

Problems that have be solved thanks to Finale Inventory. Kitting our products with other programs or software was always very complicated and never seemed to work. With Finale Inventory software, kitting has been the least of worries now. With other companies we were always skeptical, paranoid about the inventory tracking working, with Finale I never have to worry. Customer Service was another huge savior that Finale Inventory Shines in. Other software programs we were treated very poorly because we are a small business, Finale Inventory treats every customer wonderfully, always there when you need them and never putting calls or issues off to the side. The Customer Service is outstanding, if you have any claims or issues they immediately respond and always solving the problem before the ending of a training seminar or a phone call.

Finale Inventory review by Harry K.
Harry K.

"Simply Amazing"

What do you like best?

I am a "newbie" to Finale. The level of training and responsiveness is second to nothing I have seen in this industry or most others. I have primarily worked with Chinh and Mike so far and am really happy that I made the decision to go with Finale for my inventory control and eventually warehouse management system.

What do you dislike?

I have found NOTHING to dislike about Finale thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the easiest to use implementations I've ever undertaken. The responsiveness of the staff is amazing as is the POWER of this software.

We consolidated our stock-keeping inventory from two buildings into Finale and it was simple and easy to do. We will shortly be moving forward with bar coding and other aspects of warehouse management and order processing through Finale and I simply cannot wait to get started.

Finale Inventory review by Chiman L.
Chiman L.

"Finale Inventory is the solution for multi channel online sales with unique bar code and SKUs"

What do you like best?

The software provides a simple solution to a common problem managing a single inventory through multi platform online sales channel. eBay, Amazon, and webstore inventory can be managed using Finale. It's easy to use for staff, smooth integration to shipstation, easy integration with online platforms with more APIs in the works, and great tech support. Handheld scanner enables staff to add and remove inventory with ease.

Great reporting features, and is the only software in over 10 years in the industry that can manage ebay, auction, fixed price, Amazon and webstore inventory.

This software can even be used to manage pallets on racks, but we have not tested that out yet.

What do you dislike?

The handheld scanner can use a software update to be cloud based or some smartphone solution. It's missing a cloud based interface on the website to use a laptop with bar code scanner to manage inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would recommend Finale to anyone in the same industry.

Using Finale to manage eBay auction, fixed price, Amazon and webstore inventory. It cuts many steps in the inventory add/remove tasks. It helps speeds up our shipping output.

Finale Inventory review by Danny R.
Danny R.

"Simple to use and great service"

What do you like best?

Finale is very simple to navigate, simple to understand and lacks random bells and whistles to make a long list of features look impressive.

What do you dislike?

Would like it to have its own integrated shipping along with the ability to complete a sign up without a CC to trial out the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a shot! The UI is very simply compared to others out there but it is very fast, bug free and has amazing customer support

I am looking for a solution that will let me sell the same products many different ways on the same channel, list my items quickly and not overll anything.

Finale Inventory review by David R.
David R.

"Feature Rich and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Finale is a fantastic solution for companies of all sizes. Employees can access Finale simultaneously from anywhere. It's extremely reliable and easy customization allows us to make changes and scale as our business grows. Reliability has never been an issue in our 5+ years of experience on this platform.

What do you dislike?

I wish we found this solution earlier! We quickly outgrew excel sheets and this was the perfect scalable solution. Other software options were many times the cost of finale, saving us thousands of dollars per year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a trial and use Finale alongside your existing system. Set up each location/sublocation and see how easy it is to get a quick view of your inventory from birds-eye to extremely detailed.

Finale helps us manage inventory for all of our locations. We regularly run reports to forecast and I love that I can see the full history of an item at any time.

Finale Inventory review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great for inventory management"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can integrate with all of our other software. Plus, the support is TOP NOTCH! Their support team worked with us to integrate our POS system along with our marketplaces and shipping software. They went above and beyond!

What do you dislike?

The price, but that's just because I love money. I hate spending it. Also, the ShipStation integration could work a bit better. I would love to see the inventory count push back to ShipStation from Finale.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to contact their support team if you need anything! They are superb!! Definitely request a demo and connect a few marketplaces.

Finale helps us keep our inventory synced across multiple marketplaces and our POS system. Finale saves me time everyday. I no longer have to manual update inventory across multiple business applications.

Finale Inventory review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"Best for e-Commerce Sellers"

What do you like best?

- Fast search at search bar

- User friendly layout and easy understanding

- Copy and past to update or add product information by using excel

- Custom fields can be added to as many as you like

- Unlimited categories

- Compatible with ShipStation

- Easy to create barcodes

- Each product is able to have multiple lookups

- Import and export are easy

- Customizable reports

- Low stock notification

- FBA inventory management

What do you dislike?

- Does not support live inventory. Scanner has to sync back to PC. It would be awesome if scanner can use its WiFi feature to update inventory after scanned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a e-commerce seller and have headache managing your inventory, this is your right choice!

We use Finale Inventory to manage our warehouse and product bin. We have 4 warehouse in multiple locations and Finale is able to solve our problem, especially it is a cloud base. We are able to see the most updated inventory at other warehouses.

Finale Inventory review by Cheryl F.
Cheryl F.

"Time Saver and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

We are a logistics consulting company helping our small to mid-size clients manage their inventory. Initially, we were using Excel spreadsheets and spending countless hours manually tracking inventory receipts, sales orders, and inventory adjustments. Finale Inventory has enabled us to quit using multiple Excel spreadsheets and has provided us with the ability to answer questions, retrieve data, and run reports with just a few simple clicks. Processes that previously took hours were simplified down to seconds.

We have been so pleased with our implementation of Finale Inventory. It is extremely intuitive, easy to use and customizable to fit your particular business needs. As we have hired new employees, training on Finale Inventory is almost not necessary as it is very user-friendly and intuitive. New users are up and running in a matter of a few minutes. The on-line video demos of the various Finale Inventory features are excellent. If the videos do not answer your questions, Finale Inventory’s customer support is outstanding. They are very responsive, listen to requirements, and demonstrate solutions.

What do you dislike?

Finale Inventory meets our needs so I cannot list any specific dislikes.

Finale Inventory review by Jared F.
Jared F.

"FInale Inventory Closeout Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the ability to find and edit information within the program.

What do you dislike?

The financial interface with QuickBooks was not as straight forward as it should have been and it required alterations to account names and a bit more setup than claimed. Though we were able to solve most of our issues we were never able to resolve the issue with our Purchase Orders moving across to QuickBooks. Also, it would be very useful if Finale Inventory could push data such as shipping information to ShipStation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a basic inventory software package that can generate reports I would highly recommend this software.

We are a third party logistics provider and though as an inventory software Finale Inventory was well suited to that unique purpose, it did not allow us the flexibility we needed to allow our customers to log in and maintain their own inventories.

Finale Inventory review by JD P.
JD P.

"Great Flexible System"

What do you like best?

The reporting and ease of use are fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Having to sync at a computer slows us down, but I am told that will go away with the next update, looking forward to it!

Our warehouse was a mess before implementing finale, since implementation we have only had to walk the racks 2 or 3 times due to operator error, and with the reporting we know exactly were to focus the search. Prior to Finale it was a weekly occurrence.

Finale Inventory review by Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.

"Banging good software"

What do you like best?

Simple easy to use Firework stock control system linked to Finale Fireworks, means that you always known what you have and where for a show. This linking and the reports that can be produced make the busy seasons much easier from an admin overhead.

What do you dislike?

There's not much not to like.about the produc

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't used it give it a go, it will make your life easier.

Stock manage to across several display designers who always knownup to the minute stock levels. Saves a lot of redesign at the picking stage.

Finale Inventory review by Justin J.
Justin J.

"The Best Option"

What do you like best?

I love how customizable it is. We were looking for years for a solution to our part inventory needs and finally found it.

What do you dislike?

We can not export any spreadsheet with photo info / links included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up! We spent months and years looking for options... this is the best value out there!

Organization with our parts department. We have finally gotten on the right track to get this mess sorted out and with Finale we finally have a solution going forward!

Learning about Finale Inventory?

* We monitor all Finale Inventory reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.