findthatlead

FindThatLead is a chrome extension that helps in finding emails from any LinkedIn profile.

Work for findthatlead?

Learning about findthatlead?

Compare findthatlead to Similar Solutions

findthatlead Reviews

Ask findthatlead a Question
Showing 12 findthatlead reviews
findthatlead review by David H.
David H.

"Best lead generation software available"

What do you like best?

Find That Lead's prospector tool is incredible. The system is fast, reliable, and they even score the lead's details for accuracy. So you don't have to purchase yet another email verification tool. It's all available here.

What do you dislike?

No phone numbers, not even business main landline number, are available. I think they are working on it, but it's hard to use a sales CRM without a phone number, so it's definitely another service and another step to include that information.

We klnow have confidence in the quality of our lists. Their support team is incredible, too. Really smart guys who care about helping solve any problems you may have.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about findthatlead
findthatlead review by Iniyavan T.
Iniyavan T.

"One of the best Platform to find emails Period !! "

What do you like best?

I really like the getting email data from visiting the potential LinkedIn profile of a prospect and finding emails of a certain niche. I really like both the platform and the founder who loves FindThatEmail.

What do you dislike?

The only con is there should be more refined categories as I find there are only generic categories in the searching options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An easy tool to use for new leads !!

This helps me find leads easily within minutes of using it irrespective of the geographical location and the position of the prospect as I can easily get emails of many founders.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

findthatlead review by Tigran H.
Tigran H.

"If you are in sales, then FindThatLead is a must-have for you"

What do you like best?

I have discovered FindThatLead (FTL) 3-4 months ago and then bought it during their AppSumo deal. It's one of the best purchases you can ever do. First of all, it's a very helpful tool when you want to find email addresses of potential clients. You can search by domain only, or by name/surname and domain. It also provides a confidence level of the emails found. Their new Prospector tools is a great way to find new leads that match your selected criteria.

They also have a Chrome extension that makes it super easy to find a person's email straight from their LinkedIn account. It helps a lot when you find the company that can potentially be a great customer for you and then you find the right person on LinkedIn and with just one click you get his/her email address.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great, the functionality overall is great. Maybe a small visual update of the interface will not harm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool if you need to find email addresses of your potential customers. If you are in sales or marketing, then this tool will help you a lot. Its features are quite powerful and they have awesome support. I highly recommend using FTL.

We use FTL to find email addresses of our potential customers. We have generated lists of potential customers and then use the tool to find their email addresses. This helps us a lot in our cold email outreach.

findthatlead review by Mckenzi B.
Mckenzi B.

"Pretty Awesome Site"

What do you like best?

I like the whole idea of the site. It is amazing that this site can find so many emails within the specific domain. I really love it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost associated. I honestly think the price is a little absurd but for someone who doesn't use this too often, it's not that bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose how you spend your credits wisely. Honestly, you could make the credits last for a while if you don't frivously waste them. If you are going to use this often, the price will be much worth it.

We are using this to find emails on different domains and use them as comparison.

findthatlead review by Administrator

"Too many bugs and works fine for small lists"

What do you like best?

ability to discover emails, and even suggest emails, has a 50% hit rate, that's fine.

What do you dislike?

The system hangs with large lists, and the support does not help in this regard, you have to turn around to get the problem fixed. Also the system totally depends on you having an internet link that does not fail, if you fail you will have to start over again, and you will also lose credits if you do not stay tuned.

Discovering leads is a very difficult task, with it I was able to segment my search and find enough leads to feed my business.

findthatlead review by User in Higher Education

"Review for Find That Lead"

What do you like best?

I really like the email verifier, it takes a lot of the guesswork out of getting the correct email address.

What do you dislike?

I wish this integrated directly into my email client, so I don't have to have 2 apps open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an evolving tool to help take the guesswork out of finding cold email addresses then this is the tool for you.

The founder of the company is a very animated and interesting guy. He is very passionate about the product and helping people find the contacts they need to make an impact in society.

findthatlead review by Alin - Vlad B.
Alin - Vlad B.

"A must tool for marketers"

What do you like best?

The email verifier and Social URL search

What do you dislike?

The database needs more emails, it will grow, i'm sure

Building lists for outreach

findthatlead review by User in Computer Software

"Good Product that can be improved"

What do you like best?

- Accuracy - I have used a few such products and am happy to say Findthatlead has been 100% accurate thus far.

What do you dislike?

- Would be nice to have Linkedin plug-in. There are some competitor brands which offer that solely for Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few similar services, at least for Linkedin which I am aware of. But the accuracy of findthatlead sets it apart. I have recommended it to every member of our sales team.

- Finding work emails

- Most people like myself don't post their work email on Linkedin so this is my backup option to reach contacts

findthatlead review by Nicolas Augusto S.
Nicolas Augusto S.

"It was a suprise!"

What do you like best?

The plataform, which I didn't know at first, is amazing. Found much more leads than the current one we were using

What do you dislike?

It was a bit slower than I would like it to be

Finding emails from leads. It is able to find company and personal emails

findthatlead review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Excellent app to find prospects and enlarge your network"

What do you like best?

I like best the possibility to find for prospects and create new cooperation between organizations. It's great to check your mail list and validate if there are emails not working.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have an app to download and automatizate it. Sometimes don't find the specific email your are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great app. Thanks

Getting professional contacts to create new alliances and foster relationships.

findthatlead review by User

"Great starting point for assembling lead lists"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface that enables fast interaction and shortens the learning curve

What do you dislike?

Could enrich data generated a bit more and improve email accuracy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great jumping off point for this category of software.

Lead list generation

findthatlead review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"Only works about half the time"

What do you like best?

When it does work, it is able to gather contact info.

What do you dislike?

It is unable to gather info approximately half the time

I use it for recruitment purposes

Learning about findthatlead?

* We monitor all findthatlead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare findthatlead to Similar Solutions