findthatlead

FindThatLead is a chrome extension that helps in finding emails from any LinkedIn profile.

Work for findthatlead?
Hg focus 2x

Learning about findthatlead?

findthatlead Reviews

Ask findthatlead a Question
Showing 6 findthatlead reviews
findthatlead review by <span>Tigran H.</span>
Tigran H.

If you are in sales, then FindThatLead is a must-have for you

What do you like best?

I have discovered FindThatLead (FTL) 3-4 months ago and then bought it during their AppSumo deal. It's one of the best purchases you can ever do. First of all, it's a very helpful tool when you want to find email addresses of potential clients. You can search by domain only, or by name/surname and domain. It also provides a confidence level of the emails found. Their new Prospector tools is a great way to find new leads that match your selected criteria.

They also have a Chrome extension that makes it super easy to find a person's email straight from their LinkedIn account. It helps a lot when you find the company that can potentially be a great customer for you and then you find the right person on LinkedIn and with just one click you get his/her email address.

What do you dislike?

The tool is great, the functionality overall is great. Maybe a small visual update of the interface will not harm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool if you need to find email addresses of your potential customers. If you are in sales or marketing, then this tool will help you a lot. Its features are quite powerful and they have awesome support. I highly recommend using FTL.

We use FTL to find email addresses of our potential customers. We have generated lists of potential customers and then use the tool to find their email addresses. This helps us a lot in our cold email outreach.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about findthatlead
findthatlead review by Administrator

Too many bugs and works fine for small lists

What do you like best?

ability to discover emails, and even suggest emails, has a 50% hit rate, that's fine.

What do you dislike?

The system hangs with large lists, and the support does not help in this regard, you have to turn around to get the problem fixed. Also the system totally depends on you having an internet link that does not fail, if you fail you will have to start over again, and you will also lose credits if you do not stay tuned.

Discovering leads is a very difficult task, with it I was able to segment my search and find enough leads to feed my business.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

findthatlead review by User in Higher Education

Review for Find That Lead

What do you like best?

I really like the email verifier, it takes a lot of the guesswork out of getting the correct email address.

What do you dislike?

I wish this integrated directly into my email client, so I don't have to have 2 apps open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need an evolving tool to help take the guesswork out of finding cold email addresses then this is the tool for you.

The founder of the company is a very animated and interesting guy. He is very passionate about the product and helping people find the contacts they need to make an impact in society.

findthatlead review by User in Computer Software

Good Product that can be improved

What do you like best?

- Accuracy - I have used a few such products and am happy to say Findthatlead has been 100% accurate thus far.

What do you dislike?

- Would be nice to have Linkedin plug-in. There are some competitor brands which offer that solely for Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are quite a few similar services, at least for Linkedin which I am aware of. But the accuracy of findthatlead sets it apart. I have recommended it to every member of our sales team.

- Finding work emails

- Most people like myself don't post their work email on Linkedin so this is my backup option to reach contacts

findthatlead review by <span>Nicolas Augusto S.</span>
Nicolas Augusto S.

It was a suprise!

What do you like best?

The plataform, which I didn't know at first, is amazing. Found much more leads than the current one we were using

What do you dislike?

It was a bit slower than I would like it to be

Finding emails from leads. It is able to find company and personal emails

findthatlead review by User

Great starting point for assembling lead lists

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface that enables fast interaction and shortens the learning curve

What do you dislike?

Could enrich data generated a bit more and improve email accuracy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great jumping off point for this category of software.

Lead list generation

Learning about findthatlead?

* We monitor all findthatlead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.