FireDrum Email Marketing

FireDrum's permission-based email marketing service combines an easy-to-use, web-based application with magazine-quality templates that can be custom designed to suit your marketing goals.

Work for FireDrum Email Marketing?

Learning about FireDrum?

FireDrum Email Marketing Reviews

Ask FireDrum a Question
Showing 5 FireDrum reviews
FireDrum Email Marketing review by <span>Kevin T.</span>
Kevin T.

Amazing service - Great Customer Support

What do you like best?

I like the customer service they provide with my 1000's of question, the easy of the products, the quickness they respond, in addition to the updates they consistently provide me.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can say negative about this company

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you to call and talk to them about their services and your needs. You will be surprised on how they can help you Elevate your business

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FireDrum Email Marketing
FireDrum Email Marketing review by <span>Sue G.</span>
Sue G.

FireDrum Email

What do you like best?

The FireDrum team understands the needs of our business and customizes their approach to ensure our business and branding objectives are met, if not exceeded.

What do you dislike?

They were not able to quickly resolve disruptions in service that occurred as a result of a change to a new platform and a system hack. The positive is that FIreDrum was able to resolve the issue eventually.

What Other Marketing Services solution do you use?

FireDrum Email Marketing review by <span>Howard F.</span>
Howard F.

Always one step ahead

What do you like best?

The support from the team has been more than we ever thought we would get. Kudos to Firedrum

What do you dislike?

We have not had an issue with this company that would cause us to say there was a step we did not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know who your audience is and Firedrum can do the rest

FireDrum Email Marketing review by <span>Duke M.</span>
Duke M.

FireDrum is The Best Email Marketing Service Out There

What do you like best?

Feature rich

Easy to use

Reliable

Support second to NONE!

What do you dislike?

Nothing -- There is nothing not to like about their service

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will not regret it... you will forget about all other options out there!

FireDrum Email Marketing review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

Firedrum Marketing is Responsive and Throrough

What do you like best?

Every time I ask for assistance on a project they deliver!

What do you dislike?

nothing. We have a great relationship and when I need to go over things, they work with us!

Learning about FireDrum Email Marketing?

* We monitor all FireDrum Email Marketing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.