Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Firmex Virtual Data Room

3.8
(2 reviews)

Firmex Virtual Data Room is a virtual data room software that keep data locked away in the same super secure data centres as major banks and financial institutions.

Work for Firmex Virtual Data Room?

Learning about Firmex Virtual Data Room?

Firmex Virtual Data Room Reviews

Ask Firmex Virtual Data Room a Question
Showing 2 Firmex Virtual Data Room reviews
Firmex Virtual Data Room review by eric g.
eric g.

"Easy to use much better than the competition "

What do you like best?

I like the user interface much more than any other data room provider I have used before. The firm's plug-ins are great as well-They include Seclore document protection and file open document protection. These two features come in handy often. The support staff is comfortable to reach online and via telephone.

What do you dislike?

The small space for diligence questions. The window does not expand. Search functions are not as advanced as could be. I also have had trouble with sending invites to the user receiving their emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create larger response fields-hard to view.

The main feature that solves my problems are the control permissions on documents and activity levels.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Firmex Virtual Data Room
Firmex Virtual Data Room review by Fernando J. G.
Fernando J. G.

"A flexible and powerful tool for safe document sharing"

What do you like best?

I love the safety features and accesibility of the product. I even tried to test the application and was unable to break it. That gave me a sense of reliance on the product. I also love the way items are displayed in the main screen... everything is easy to reach.

What do you dislike?

Nothing up to the moment.The application has been running uninterrupted ever since I started to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Firmex is one of the best data room tool I've known for many years. I've used the tool for more than three years already, and have never had a setback from it. Documents are always accesible and the tsupport team always let us know well in advance whenever that will be making improvements that require temporary shutdown of the application. I've recommend the tool to some partners and will continue to recommend it to others.

Having quick access to sensitive information, being able to control and limit access to others in a flexible way. Even though the product is very strict, I still find it very friendly.

What Virtual Data Room solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Firmex Virtual Data Room for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Firmex Virtual Data Room?

* We monitor all Firmex Virtual Data Room reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.