Fishbowl

3.7

We help our customers deliver the right information to the right people at the right time. Our software and services focus on Oracle ECM & WebCenter & PTC PDSg.

Work for Fishbowl?

Learning about Fishbowl?

Compare Fishbowl to Similar Solutions

Fishbowl Reviews

Showing 6 Fishbowl reviews
Fishbowl review by Christine S.
Christine S.

"GREAT support, but definite downsides"

What do you like best?

I love that I can call up support and get their help any time of day. They're super nice and helpful!

What do you dislike?

I've used it twice on behalf of clients, and it could just be that they were using really primitive templates, or that Fishbowl is really limited. It sounds like they've got some changes in the works but I never saw them. I had to pull monthly email reports and it ended up being a process of pulling 40+ excel files and combining data into one since Fishbowl was breaking the data up into performance by store. I would have much preferred aggregated data for how each email performed by day - not by store! Not useful information, at least for our purposes. And the need for 3 disparate systems was frustrating too: LSM, Offer Manager and the regular Campaigns/Email. For reporting too, I had to hop across all three to get basic level data.

And a major - (at least when I used it last year) is that there's no automated A/B testing. You have to split up groups yourself and check the results the next day and deploy.

Segmenting audiences is easy once you can figure it out - lots of logic (parentheses, brackets, if, then, only, etc.) and after a major SNAFU of an email going out to people more than once, I decided to call support for every segmented send from then on to have them hold my hand and walk me through that my logic was sound!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about everything you want to execute. If you have really complex automations and journeys, I'd suggest looking elsewhere - unless they've upgraded their tool at this point to allow for more sophisticated emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fishbowl
Fishbowl review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Decent mid-sized inventory"

What do you like best?

Calculated landed costing correctly, so we had clarity on full COG. no issues pushing to Shipstation on our fulfillment side for accurately packing orders and adjusting quantities.

What do you dislike?

frequent application delays, inflexible batch processing (difficult to correct errors). manual integration to QB, so you have to refresh and push data each time you do want new accounting input. basic modules are really limited and some of the more complex things we needed (or even the regular update) was pretty expensive so we were kind of stuck on an old version of the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anticipate needs and other software you use within the company. Basic Modules are super limited unless you pay for more complex add ins. We didn't have much occasion to work with their implementation / sales and engineering team except for a couple minor issues that were not related to upgraded modules.

Good for mid-sized inventory receiving and fulfillment. Helped with inventory counts and eliminated moderate manual data entry into quickbooks. Warehouse ops will still have to do manual counts and controls on packing and shipping/receiving but did help integrate our systems.

What Other Oracle Consulting solution do you use?

Fishbowl review by Dawn H.
Dawn H.

"Fishbowl a nice way to conversate with a group"

What do you like best?

Allows entire group to participate in conversations

What do you dislike?

N/a I find nothing that I dislike about

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Communication this way solves misunderstandings and prevents future challenges

Fishbowl review by Partner in Marketing and Advertising
Partner in Marketing and Advertising

"fishbowl"

What do you like best?

Great interface, database management, analytics and account reps and customer service team.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I would change. Great in every way.

Fishbowl review by Analyst/Journalist in Computer Software
Analyst/Journalist in Computer Software

"Great Resource for Marketing Best Practices "

What do you like best?

I have only used Fishbowl for the content they deliver. Their Blog and whitepapers are incredibly informative.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find any part of Fishbowl I dislike. As stated, the content is great. Also,. the site is easy to navigate and understand. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your a marketer, take advantage of all the great, free content. It really is an awesome resource.

Fishbowl review by Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising
Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"Fishbowl for Dummies"

What do you like best?

The interface of fishbowl was fairly easy to understand for a non-tech savvy person

What do you dislike?

Sometimes mistakes were easily made without multiple levels of "are you sure" barriers.

Learning about Fishbowl?

* We monitor all Fishbowl reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Fishbowl to Similar Solutions