Fiskl

Fiskl is a mobile and web based application for scanning receipts, creating and managing invoices, quotes and expense reports on the go. Small or large businesses can automate and manage all expenses and billing activities.

Work for Fiskl?

Learning about Fiskl?

Fiskl Reviews

Ask Fiskl a Question
Showing 5 Fiskl reviews
Fiskl review by <span>Justine C.</span>
Justine C.

"Excellent Business Finance Software for the non Finance Person like me"

What do you like best?

The features. Being able to invoice and quote from anywhere has saved me time.

What do you dislike?

Very happy with the product and seriously improves with every release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does exactly what is expected for a consultant or small business. The App means I can do my company finance - quotes, invoices and expenses from anywhere.

Invoicing is done quicker which means I get paid quicker.

Quotes can be done immediately which has led to more business wins.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fiskl
Fiskl review by <span>Nick M.</span>
Nick M.

"Great productivity tool"

What do you like best?

Fiskl allows me to keep track of expenses and generate quotes when I am mobile. It really saves a lot of admin, something which I hate doing.

What do you dislike?

It does what it says and so far I have not encountered any issues.

It's the old problem of bits of paper getting lost and leaving everything thing until it becomes an arduous task. Fiskl makes it easy for me to keep on top of everything.

What Billing solution do you use?

Fiskl review by <span>Jackie I.</span>
Jackie I.

"Fiskl has aided my IT Consultantancy to make money Quicker. Highly recommendable."

What do you like best?

Before I discovered FISKL I would spend hours hunting for old quotes when a client suddenly asked for that job from a year ago. This keeps everything in order and I love how easy it is to turn a quote to an invoice.

What do you dislike?

Ive had a couple of questions during set up where I needed to contact FISKL support. They were very responsive and helped me through the issue. In addition I received some invaluable training. No issues to report to date.

Its just made me more organised with quoting and invoicing of our client base. Having that information at my finger tips through my phone is great.

Fiskl review by <span>Christian E.</span>
Christian E.

"Very functional software allowing our finances to be run from an App"

What do you like best?

The ability to prepare and send very professional quotes and invoices from anywhere and at anytime. My clients are totally impressed that I can instantly send them what they need.

What do you dislike?

This mobile app and desktop app is very good but my only hope is that it will be in German soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple software but request training with Fiskl for your users. It was free for us and accelarted the adoption of the software

I can quote and invoice a client professionally whilst onsite with the prospect or customer. This saves time and makes my organisation very efficient.

Fiskl review by <span>Mike B.</span>
Mike B.

"Excellent App for keeping on top of finances"

What do you like best?

The ability to provide a quote onsite immediately and track where you are with all your outstanding quotes and invoices. The money gets in the bank much quicker.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it does everything I need to run the finance side of my business as advertised . .

Recommendations to others considering the product

get it now

Issuing and tracking quotes/invoices immediately

Learning about Fiskl?

* We monitor all Fiskl reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.