Five9

Five9 is the leading global provider of on-demand call center software for telesales, telemarketing, customer service, help desks and order processing.

Work for Five9?

Learning about Five9?

Five9 Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 101 Five9 reviews
Five9 review by <span>Darryl F.</span>
Darryl F.

"Amazing product, top-notch support, always looking to more and better"

What do you like best?

The technical support that Five9 provides is top-notch - They are very patient, precise, knowledgeable, and always follow-up.

They have very good client relationship management as well. I always get my queries and requests responded to in a timely and efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Five9 as a company is always looking to see what they can do more and better. That's what keeps me going with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using Five9 for nearly 10 years now with multiple clients. I don't think there is any other product out there which is even comparable to the usability and functionality that Five9 has. The product in itself is amazing. Since it is cloud based, you can have yourself up and running in no time. The setup and configurations are fairly easy to understand, specially with the documentation that they have readily available. More so, the technical support that they provide is top notch. Running call centers myself, I am always spellbound with the way they manage their customer interactions. Their client relationship management is amazing as well. I always get timely and effective responses. Lastly, Five9 as a company is always looking to see what they can do more and better. That's what keeps me going with them. I highly recommend Five9 to any and every company I know who is looking for a similar solution.

I use Five9 to manage all my customer interactions through voice and email. The benefits are a seamless turn-key cloud based service with centralized reporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Five9
Five9 review by <span>Sarah L.</span>
Sarah L.

"Very basic-featured application hard to understand with non user friendly interface"

What do you like best?

I like that it does its main feature which is calling. At my previous job we used it to log our hours and to call phone numbers all over the USA and the connection was stable and the audio clear as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a very non user friendly application. Very poorly designed, graphically speaking, the icons and names of the buttons are not intuitive, you couldn't deduce thinks by just looking at them. I never found the option to start a call properly, always did it using commands (Ctrl + m).

I didn't like that whenever I started a new call I couldn't ended it until I set a "Voice disposition", which is the option to select why the call was ended. Which means that if I or the other part ended a call, in Five9, the call remained technically "open" until I selected the voice disposition.

The calls entered automatically so, suddenly you were in a call without knowing (Yay!).

My partners that called to my number often complained that the call was routed to someone else in the office (our extensions not always routed the call to the proper person that it was supposed to be routed).

The application didn't allowed us to call numbers in some countries like Israel or India.

My boss also told me that is very difficult to calculate the logged hours.

Logging hour and softphone. The main benefit was the facility of not having a physical phone.

What Contact Center Workforce solution do you use?

Five9 review by <span>Jake S.</span>
Jake S.

"Great for when you want big call center features without big call center infrastructure."

What do you like best?

I like that the software is web/cloud based. This minimalizes your infrastructure costs while giving you access to hundreds of call center features. Call recording is automatic. Recordings are sent via FTP immediately every call. The IVR designer enables an easy to use way to create and modify call flow.

What do you dislike?

The long distance and set pricing structure can be confusing. Also, the move away from JAVA has been fairly slow. With that JAVA background, there are constant JAVA update issues. For example five9 will support version X.X which contains a major security flaw fixed with version X.X. Windows will no longer allow the insecure version, so you have to write group policy exceptions. This has gotten much better with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review your needs and speak with your account rep often. Five9 is constantly improving and adding features in the migration from Java that may improve your performance and decrease your bill.

After our Mitel system became to costly and gangly, our costs to run our call center were eclipsing the profit being generated. We rid ourselves of the phones on the desks, recording, pbx, ccm, etc etc in favor of low cost (already owned) computers and the cloud solution.

Five9 review by <span>Ashton N.</span>
Ashton N.

"Simple, effective, easy to learn "

What do you like best?

I love that you can choose auto answer, or manual answering. This allows you to design to work flow you prefer. If you have tasks open, you can choose manual answering and then when you pause your tasks, you can then answer the phone.

I also love that you can search fellow agents in several departments with ease. The functions in general such as transferring or placing on hold, are simple and intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike sometimes how little time the call waiting time is before the call defaults to another agent. It doesn't look good for your numbers when you don't get the call in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A desktop widget or application for easier sign in would be preferred. Instead of having to log into the site each time, and then click run, and then it's open. An app that launches the program instantly would be nice.

When you don't get the phone call in time, the call instantly gets bumped to another agent so that the customer isn't waiting long. That provides fast service and customers like that.

Five9 review by <span>Ariana T.</span>
Ariana T.

"VOIP solution with terrific monitoring and reporting capabilities"

What do you like best?

Five9's call recording system and reporting makes it easy to conduct agent quality assurance and monitoring. It has extensive pre-built reporting for abandon rate, call time, talk time, and wrap up time with additional options to create your own reporting. We use Looker to pull all data in and match it with our other systems, but using Five9's system by itself is sufficient for small companies.

Ease of administration, such as creating and deactivating users is simple. You can customize the profiles for each user to give veteran staff more permissions or customize call routing on an agent level.

What do you dislike?

Trying to get more seats and station IDs is costly and doesn't happen immediately. This poses problems for businesses that grown quickly and need to get immediate answers. They use Java for the desktop Agent toolkit and installation on Windows machines can be difficult if the remote agent isn't tech savvy. The interface is a bit dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to have at least two people who are comfortable troubleshooting remotely if you are using this with a remote team. Setup can be a long and tedious process even for people who are generally excellent troubleshooters. If you put in a Five9 case (a help desk ticket) ask them to call you if they don't seem to give you an answer that fits your question via email. When I talk with them on the phone, it's much easier to get a real solution.

We use this program as an IVR system, a call monitoring tool, a call reporting tool, and an ACD tool for managers. Five9 is a flexible solution for us that helps us handle calls for a completely remote team. The reporting on call dispositions has given us valuable intel on the variety of different call types and how much they potentially cost us.

Five9 review by <span>Patrick S.</span>
Patrick S.

"Decent solution, but limited capabilities"

What do you like best?

The Five9 product is simple and straightforward for a dialer solution. For the team that wants an introduction to dialing solutions, this may be it. The reporting functionality focuses on the productivity of your call center reps, but does not have the capability to relate these calls to contacts without integration into Salesforce. It's fine if you're looking to see how long your call center reps stay on the phone.

It does a good job at providing management routing tools to help the call get to the correct call center reps.

Salesforce integration is a must for us, and Five9 qualifies - barely. SFDC integration must be done with a Five9 agent.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functionality in Salesforce is weak and seems to leave out a number of actions that should be tracked. Help from tech support on this issue has not been able to solve our problems.

No functionality for our sales team in the field.

I feel as though little effort was put into the design and UX of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This may be an excellent introductory call center for you and your team if you are looking to build out a inbound or outbound call center. I would say that its greatest strengths lie in its ability to cold call prospects with lists created in Salesforce.

If you are looking for in depth reporting capabilities tied to Salesforce contacts/accounts, I would recommend a careful evaluation.

We needed a call center software for our inbound and outbound efforts.

The biggest benefit that we have seen is its ability to route calls to the most appropriate reps.

Five9 review by <span>Claudia C.</span>
Claudia C.

"I use 5/9 Monday through Friday to take incoming and make outgoing calls"

What do you like best?

Portability- being able to work from home. Simplicity. Being able to access multiple call in lines via one system. The pop up information that tells me which line of business I'll be discussing or what language to use.

What do you dislike?

The system can be unreliable and glitchy. Calls can drop without warning. Operator must be looking at screen to see pop up when the system takes a call because audio only comes through headset- it could use a more obvious way of telling you there is a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it's a good system for a company that needs a call center.

Communication with our prospects is made easy via the 800 line attached to the system. Multiple lines can all go to the same operator. I transitioned from one company using the system to another and did not need training to use it- so the product being consistent across organizations.

Five9 review by <span>Adam S.</span>
Adam S.

"Five 9: Does the job and that's it"

What do you like best?

Easy interface, simple to use, and self explanatory features.

What do you dislike?

Constant upkeep, we have to contact our IT department quite a bit due to various errors. Some of the algorithms in deciding who gets a call need changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can find a better call center software, do so. This is the bare minimum and a constant hassle to use.

It functions as our call center software, without it we wouldn't have a job. I've only seen the benefit of being able to monitor and pull calls, which probably exists for all other call center software.

Five9 review by Administrator

"Disappointed, stay away"

What do you like best?

Robust, bordering on overly complex reporting and customization options

What do you dislike?

Customer service left a lot to be desired along with an over abundance of problems that they were unable to fix or even identify. I regularly had downtime with multiple agents stations reflecting available but supervisor console showing away. This issue frequently stopped them from being able to log out or restart the station forcing me to deactivate the agent and reactivate in order to get them up and running.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another provider.

We were attempting to provide a soft phone solution that would allow for increased efficiency on the team. What we got was an intermittently working solution that is difficult to troubleshoot, even with Five9s own CS group.

Five9 review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Five9- It's Getting There."

What do you like best?

I like how the chat is laid out and easily accessible. I also felt that the call capabilities work well.

What do you dislike?

I do not care for the queue availability portal that is given and wish it had further customizing available- such as changing the colors. It works to be able to provide what we need but could do more I think. I also wish that priority level of calls/chats/emails/previews could be further customization as well not just for the general type but for the variations of those types.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful but work with them about what updates need.

We operate as a call center and this serves as our phone. This system has allowed us to introduce "cases" or "previews" into our work flow for agents.

Five9 review by <span>Sally E.</span>
Sally E.

"Five 9 is My Partner Not a Vendor! "

What do you like best?

Five 9 provides technical support just like every other platform vendor. The real difference is when you have a problem to solve you can contact your Sales Account Manager who can arrange a conference with one of the actual Five 9 engineers to resolve the issue. To get time with an engineer who worked on the actual software and continues to create a work around means my clients are happy, my problems are resolved quickly and I haven't spent a fortune designing something for a single client.

They don't sell me and walk away which has been my experience with 3 other platform vendors!

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have with the Five 9 platform is "Remote Monitoring" is not available to our client's unless they use one of our Supervisor Licenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are truly a Partner in business not just a supplier.

With Five 9 I have only ever experienced a 30 downtime while they rerouted our switch during a large outage. I was back up within 30 minutes because we had purchased the "geographic redundancy" option with our contract and were rerouted within 30 mins where others without the option we down for an entire day.

Five9 review by <span>Kevin K.</span>
Kevin K.

"A Robust Dialing System"

What do you like best?

I liked that we had an open level of communication with the company and they were able to build us up a tool we could use daily without

What do you dislike?

There were many problems getting certain customizations developed for our business but none that really impacted business too much. Just kind of slow is all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the implications of implementing this dialer - it might be a rocky start but give it time and you can develop a reliable VoIP dialer for your company

We solved a major VoIP issue we experienced as a company and that was getting a reliable VoIP dialer

Five9 review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Five9"

What do you like best?

I like that Five 9 has good connection for the customers for inbound\outbound calls. The quality of the calls are clear and performance is outstanding, reliable to increase sales, All clients work in Five 9 from Supervisors to employee's for a good experience. I like how quick I am able to navigate through the system. very dependable, and convenient working from home.

What do you dislike?

I am sure there are always more services that can be added, or a way to upgrade the experience in customer care calling systems. However, at this time I have no dislikes for Five 9, great customer service can be improved for quality services. Sometimes calls might drop, from certain issues, but can easily start from the beginning, will continue to reach out to customers with Five 9 like how easy five 9 can be used,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great call center experience software for communication with customers expecting high quality way of business all over the world. Great built in voicemail for leaving messages, and agent scripting is visible, IVR systems, consider monitoring, and recording is very helpful when you are in a call center environment. I personally believe that Five 9 offers the best quality services for working in a call center,

Making quality service calls inbound\outbound to customers that are expecting clear communication, good experiences means that customers will continue widen the sales, and tools that are helpful for learning good communication skills. Five 9 provides the user, and customer with speedy service.

Five9 review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"A Great Contact Center Phone Solution"

What do you like best?

Five9 implementation was made seamless with the help of the five9 team and the reporting we have access to is like night and day compared to what we use to have visibility in to with our old system.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few features that our team was used to having with our old phone system and it seems as if those features are just something we have to get used to living without. This includes voicemail greetings that are easy to record, calls being able to come through a personal extension even when an agent is on an active call or in a "not ready" status, etc.

One problem that has been solved with five9 is inaccurate reporting of call data.

Five9 review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Best CRM for student loans"

What do you like best?

The customer service team is great. They get you set up and will take the time to answer all of your questions and integrating concerns.

What do you dislike?

After you are set up, the turn around time for them getting back to you will not be as fast once you were new. Anyhow, they will get back to you ASAP and answer any of your questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for the student loan industry. Every company that I helped set up, has been following my lead to go with them and the results are all positive.

We have noticed that our time closing deals are far more easier then the previous paper trail we had. The time to close a deal has been 10x faster and easy with setting up our 3rd party contracts for new customers to sign. Save time = making money

Five9 review by <span>Kyle R.</span>
Kyle R.

"Five9"

What do you like best?

Five9 is extremely easy to manage and maintain. I solely handle the Five9 for our entire call center, its that easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are some some call quality issue complaints from our users that after extensive investigation just seems to be a little hiccup within Five9 itself or the customer phone that we are dialing, but this is no major issue at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A little pricey but simply fantastic and incredibly easy to manage.

We use Five9 to recruit agents all over the country, to set appointments for a lot of our agents and to handle inbound insurance seminar request calls.

Five9 review by <span>Erwin D.</span>
Erwin D.

"Five 9"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THAT I CAN WORK FROM HOME I CAN TALK TO MY COWORKER WHILE AT HOME. IT DOESN'T TAKE A POWERFUL PC TO RUN THE SOFTWARE

What do you dislike?

MY MAIN PROBLEM IS THAT WHILE I AM WORKING I CAN GET DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVICE, ALSO THE CHAT HAS A BAD BUG WHERE IF YOU GET KICKED A ALL NEW CHAT HAS TO BE MADE TO LET YOU BACK IN.

WELL AS KIST BEING A AGENT I DON'T REALLY SOLVE PROBLEMS I MAINLY USE IT TO WORK AND MAKES CALLS

Five9 review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Very effective and reliable tool"

What do you like best?

Reliable service that does not frequently go down. The control panel allows for easy review of agents activities and call results. The system is capable of handing large outbound volume. It can also can facilitate inbound calls. Proper routing of inbound calls takes some work but allows for a high level of customization.

What do you dislike?

The reporting features are not as robust as we would like. They are also not simple to set up. The canned reports are not flexible and usually require a download into Excel to make them really effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare pricing to other similar products. But also compare simplicity of getting started. Specifically, check ease of training of agents and administrators.

Five 9 allowed us to quickly get up to full speed to handle a very high volume of outbound calls very efficiently. Training of the agents was quick and easy and administrator training was also relatively easy. We were able to build multiple campaigns quickly and run them simultaneously. It was also easy to download call results for billing and further action.

Five9 review by <span>Timothy J.</span>
Timothy J.

"Excellent platform!"

What do you like best?

The functionality for the agents is excellent and the administrative side is easy to learn for anyone with even a little experience.

What do you dislike?

Offshore implementation teams create a communication barrier at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for some bumps in the implementation process. TAKE THE TRAINING PROVIDED ONLINE. It's very helpful.

We utilize five9 for the autodialer. It is highly efficient.

Five9 review by User

"New end user using 15five for manager 1:1s and weekly team goal setting"

What do you like best?

parking lot for 1:1 agenda items that are tracked all in one place, the fact that there's a record of my 1:1 discussions with my manager, and the way we are using 15five to identify our top 3 priorities for ourselves every week visible to our team leadership.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike so far, the tool is very straightforward and has a clean interface.

Keeping our team on the same page as far as top priorities for the week and streamlining recurring 1:1 meetings.

Five9 review by <span>Alora V.</span>
Alora V.

"easy to use, lacking in the report area and the support staff is not knowledgable"

What do you like best?

supervisor mode is very hands on and easily customizable

What do you dislike?

most reports available are not very useful. It is lacking a lot of reports crucial to running a call center

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a lot of reports to be successful, this is not the program to use.

being able to monitor my callers actions real-time

Five9 review by <span>Preston W.</span>
Preston W.

"Some Strong Points, Some weak points."

What do you like best?

When it comes to dialing, Five9 does pretty well. There are plenty of ways to control how the data is dialed. The Administrator application is fairly simple and easy to use for the basic functions.

What do you dislike?

The reporting is pretty complex. If you aren't in there pulling reports often, it will take a long time to figure out how to use it. Also, it gets pretty frustrating trying to pull custom reports. I find myself pulling 3 or 4 reports and building a custom report with Excel rather than using their built in reporting.

We use this program mainly for Outbound Lead Generation. Their support is responsive, and the system works.

Five9 review by <span>Ankit G.</span>
Ankit G.

"decent tool"

What do you like best?

Still exploring its features but looks like a decent tool at first glance. Seems easy to use, user friendly with simple UI. Provides many features but what I like most is its ability to support Salesforce. The system is capable of handing large outbound volume. It can also can facilitate inbound calls. Setting call disposition feture is also cool, so you can remember situation of call later.

What do you dislike?

It hangs sometimes but not pretty often and we can live with it but yes scope of improvement is there. It also require high internet connectivity, missing the dashboard like features

Recommendations to others considering the product

looks a decent tool can give nice competition to others already in market.

gather information from call system, CRM, and other sources. Still implementing though. Exploring the wide variety of features it provides.

Five9 review by <span>David T.</span>
David T.

"Review for Five9"

What do you like best?

Solid integration with ZenDesk. This is the biggest win for us since we're committed to ZD as a solution for reporting, managing email contacts, and integrations with solutions in other channels (SMS, live chat, etc).

What do you dislike?

Reliance on Java can be problematic due to frequent need to update software and common disconnects with new Java releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's some lifting on your end involving managing Java updates and educating your team, but it's a good integration with ZenDesk and they're solid partners.

Handle inbound customer contacts through a fluid ZenDesk integration. Compliance on tracking and logging phone contacts has increased at the associate level and our reporting and CSAT have improved.

Five9 review by <span>Michael L.</span>
Michael L.

"Super simple manual tools that sits at the top of my tool box"

What do you like best?

Interface and salesforce integration makes it easy to use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it has trouble connecting to sales force

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a manual dialer that tracks the results of your calls

We use it as a manual dialer that helps track dispositions to organize the results of our calls

Five9 review by <span>Dave S.</span>
Dave S.

"Decent program which could be better"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Streamlined process to disposition calls ability to log in quickly and do what you need to do. Adapting to sales force

What do you dislike?

Malfunctioning of Five9 which sometimes results in all blue screen with no way to immediately fix. (Typically from multiple browser windows being open) would like to be able to pop out app and resize. When dispositioning a call clicking of disposition window then having to scroll down and losing disposition box is frustrating. Also Selecting disposition window and customer ending call causing window to close is frustrating as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Program can be almost glitchy like. Small things with this May frustrate you, but it does get the job done ultimately.

Setting call disposition is nice, so you Can remember situation of call later.

Five9 review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Alright Product"

What do you like best?

I love that it constantly dials to 10 clients at once and whoever picks up first gets the call. That way you never really run out of people to get a hold of and you can make up to 400 calls a day.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike about five9 is that it has a ton of glitches and customer support staff aren't that easy to get a hold of. Every single one of my co-worker has had at least 3 problems with five9 before and we realized they are new and different glitches/problems every single time. For instance, it automatically creates duplicates of lead sometimes or not allowing you to set another a call back twice with the same lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's going to take some time before you understand how five9 works. It is not the best software out there but it will do the job for you. Also it does have a ton of glitches and when it does happen just make sure you call customer support and they usually figure it out for you right away (just takes a while to get a hold of them).

I love that it fixes the problem of massive dialing and you are able to call a lot of people through out the day. Five9 Solves massive dialing and it's extremely efficient if you want to just make a lot of outbound calls .

Five9 review by <span>Todd M.</span>
Todd M.

"YDesign Group LLC"

What do you like best?

We really appreciated the support and commitment by Five9 both pre-contract, and through the entire implementation process. Communication was excellent and the Five9 staff made themselves available whenever we needed them. We are also impressed with the reporting capabilities and this is helping us manage our call center more effectively and has allowed us to gain efficiency.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to list here as far as dislikes. Our call quality has improved even though there are still intermittent issues from time to time (static, calls dropping, transfer issues, etc.). These instances are more the exception than the rule however and we have seen an improvement in overall call quality. Reporting is also almost too vast and it is tough to utilize everything, or know how what we are not using can benefit the business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Five9 as a reliable and solid call center phone system. The reporting capabilities are fabulous and very customizable. The overall quality is sound and the support from the Five9 staff prior to, and during implementation was excellent.

Our integration to Five9 provided us a post call survey opportunity customers can take. We take this voice of the customer and are able to use it to make service improvements when a problem presents itself.

Five9 review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Not exactly Cloud9 with Five9"

What do you like best?

The overall performance of the software is very consistent, maneuvering across the interface from an agent standpoint is good as well, and the use of radio button and color schemes.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and flexibility in settings is limited, a bit too cumbersome to edit multiple settings all at once.

We have solved our agent licensing problem and need to have a cloud-based product, additionally we have benefited from being able to pivot to a manual-touch-mode.

Five9 review by <span>Denise M.</span>
Denise M.

"Five9 Call Center Supervisor App"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to instant message agents without disturbing the call. I also like the ability to track calls by hour, days weeks and lifetime. Flexibility of gathering data is very useful and allows to schedule according to call history.

What do you dislike?

I dislike not having the ability to force someone out of break mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of the implementation process.

Having the ability to add leads to an auto dialer has increased productivity.

Five9 review by <span>Kirk B.</span>
Kirk B.

"Great option for a call center"

What do you like best?

I like the dialer. It gives us the ability to call thousands of leads behind the scenes. It only connects to us when a lead answers. Also the reporting works well.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you have to update every campaign for the days when your call center is closed. There should be an edit ALL feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well if you are only looking for a telephony system.

We are able to do more with less. We are able to call our leads right away which is critical to increase our contact rate.

Five9 review by User in Financial Services

"Five9: A solid program for call centers."

What do you like best?

Compared to some of the other systems that I have used, Five9 is a user friendly, easy to navigate system. It has a simple interface, but is still aesthetically pleasing to catch the eye and interest of employees. I especially like the side bar buttons, they are easy to read and distinctive. It's very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I really don't like that you cannot use the "undo" action if you accidentally delete something in a record. I've done that many times and it's frustrating, and considering that you can copy and paste, I am not sure why undo does not work. I also wish you could see a record of comments that are left rather than having to delete the previous comments. The other thing is that I have issues with using it in Google Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that depending on your needs (ie, looking for a general call center program rather than having proprietary programs) Five9 is a good, solid program, and the fact that it is customizatble really puts it even higher on my list.

Five9 helps to keep things moving smoothly and efficiently, and the fact that it's customiziable is really wonderful-- you can do what you need without constraints. It's different than other programs that I have used, and I like the user friendliness that seems to be built in, rather than some others that seem to put that last.

Five9 review by <span>Ashley M.</span>
Ashley M.

"Best call software we have used EVER!!"

What do you like best?

The features. It literally can do everything you can imagine a dialer could do and more. I cannot tell you the number of times five 9 has introduced me to a new feature that has streamlined our call center.

What do you dislike?

If our internet falls below 50mps call quality is affected and if it drops below 40 mps we have dropped calls.

We are in the process of setting up a work from home program because of the ease of use of five 9. Training for new reps is simple and takes a short amount of time. Work from home reps receive special attention when they call technical support.

We are able to establish new IVR scripts with ease.

Five9 review by <span>Dominick S.</span>
Dominick S.

"Powerful Call Center Functionality With Certain Limits"

What do you like best?

The real time monitoring tools are second to none. The historic reporting is robust as well.

What do you dislike?

The java applet makes running the software challenging. Any updates to five9, which occur frequently, disrupt normal log in process for my team. Though you can report on several data points, the lack of an integrated dashboard is obvious and inhibiting. Integration between five9 and another, non-call center, phone system is impossible and can be a severe limitation of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Five9 is focusing on integration of communication silos. They can wrap inbound calls, outbound calls, e-mail, social media, chat and the like into a single interface. This may be beneficial for some. For me, I needed functionality that integrated call center staff (on headsets and softphones) with "regular" administrative staff using regular phones. Five9 does not operate well in that environment. Throughout our relationship with five9 we asked them to develop a basic VOIP deck phone for our non-call center staff and they didn't move in that direction. In the end, that's what caused us to go in another direction.

We used Avaya before five9 and continued to use Avaya for 80% of our staff as they are not in a contact center. The launch of five9 was much needed and gave our contact center managers incredible insights that were lacking from Avaya. An 80% increase in efficiency was realized. Agent work times increased. Call answer rates increased. Conversions increased.

Five9 review by <span>Wendy R.</span>
Wendy R.

"Our company utilizes Five9 for their cloud telephony solutions."

What do you like best?

When we on-boarded with Five9, we received extensive one-on-one training with an account rep that was specifically assigned to us. He walked through every aspect of the system from back-end administrative tasks such as building a custom IVR hierarchy and mapping connectors to our proprietary CRM to front-end client-facing features such as data transfers and toll-free routing. I believe we had 24/7 access to him for the first 30- or 60-days of our contract. That time was invaluable and something I've never experienced with another company. It was the key to our successful partnership.

What do you dislike?

While their reporting feature is customizable and allows for scheduling, there is much room for improvement, both in functionality and in aesthetics. Five9 is missing the 'dashboard' feature that many of their competitors are offering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to complete the Online Training courses that are offered. You'll be glad you did!

Five9 is an integral part of our agency-to-client process. It allows us to take the manual work out of our agent's hands and offers us greater productivity.

Five9 review by <span>Phil H.</span>
Phil H.

"A robust package but misses some obvious features and needs better Tech support?"

What do you like best?

The versatility of this package makes it ideal for our ever changing client needs. I like the way it integrates with our CRM as well as receives information from one of our partners systems through Invoca as their system "passes" the call to us.

As a Five9 Admin I also like being able to access information and make changes from anywhere through the Admin and Supervisor consoles.

What do you dislike?

I am dis-satisfied with support. As with many technical companies, the support personnel seem reluctant to do what it takes to resolve an issue and need to have a better product knowledge of the product they are supporting.

On a recent call the technician took 45 minutes of my time to answer a simple question about how the callers transfer a voicemail. If he had known the answer to this simple question, we would not have spent 45 minutes "beating around the wrong bush".

On another Occasion I submitted a case to find out how we can report exactly how many times a single record was called.... I was run around for weeks and then eventually given a solution that did not work at all! This was a surprise, a disappointment, and a colossal waste of time. I ended up going to my CRM provider to workout a solution. Simply showing the number of call id's to a single record ID should not be a major customization for a call package of this caliber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great all inclusive, extremely versatile solution. The implementation team is great, but if you go with this package, be sure to take all the free training and rely on your own knowledge..... Don't let the support team waste your time or tell you it can't be done, just to get you off the phone.

Before Five9 we spent hours trying to gather information from call system, CRM, and other sources when trying to put together reports. Five9 integrates seamlessly with our CRM to "bring it all together".

Before Five9, the CRM information was not as easily accessible to our callers making it harder for them to "target" the proper audience. The joining of these 2 systems also gives our callers the ability to quickly access and update records related to the call they are on; saving much time and allowing for higher number of dials per hour.

No longer do i have to be in the building to troubleshoot, monitor, or perform any activity with this call ware..

Five9 review by <span>Justin L.</span>
Justin L.

"Five9 review"

What do you like best?

Five9 is very easy to use and administer. It works great in a small call center environment. My implementation manager was fantastic. Technical support has been great. They resolve my issues in a timely manner and follow up via phone and email. Overall, the integration to Salesforce has had its bumps but is working as needed. The online training was easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

Our Five9 set up did not work with Internet Explorer when used with Salesforce. We've had to use Google Chrome. You have to use a specific version of Java and have to administratively block user systems from updating Java. We initially installed CTI Adapter for Salesforce.com version 4 which caused calls to double log in Salesforce. After weeks it was finally recommended to uninstall and switch to Open CTI Adapter for Salesforce.com which resolved the double logging issue. Not sure why we were advised to install version 4 which Salesforce is no longer supporting after Feb 2015. We did the initial install in OCT 2014. Technical support is hard to understand and since they are based out of CA you don't hear from them until after 11am CST. I also dislike that you can only remove 100 records or leads at a time so that LIstSync works. If you remove more than 100 records then your List in Five9 is shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great for a small call center set up but if your needing to integrate a WFM and QA monitor solution as well you may want to look else where.

We were starting a call center from scratch so we used Five9 to integrate with Salesforce since Five9 would be our dialer and Salesforce stores the leads. Five9 and Salesforce sync well with ListSync.

Five9 review by <span>Christopher G.</span>
Christopher G.

"Simple to configure, easy to use, fits many different arrangements."

What do you like best?

Five9 is very easy to get going from the ground up. There was very little in the way of difficultly during the initial setup and we were able to get everything operational quickly. Making changes in the system after going live was easy to do and just needing some paying attention to get what you wanted out of it.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to customize the reports further with cross area information or the ability to access the raw data and write my own queries to pull what I need.

This resolved the issue of not being able to track employee calls and allows us to determine when an individual was called.

Five9 review by <span>Jamee T.</span>
Jamee T.

"Best return on investment"

What do you like best?

What I like best is being able to visually see exactly what my agents are doing to better manage their time. I also think the call recording is a training tool that any Call Center Manager cannot do without. This has been the most helpful for our call center.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the reports aren't as user friendly when creating a custom report. I was not able to get what I needed as far as reporting from the Five9 staff. I eventually, after trial and error, got some reports that are beneficial to us and that we use frequently. I also dislike the fact that I can't automatically put an Agent to a Ready state from my Supervisor screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although it's very difficult to understand and use efficiently in the beginning, once you learn how it works it's a very good product to have. It's the best investment our company has made in our Call Center in the 15 years I've been here.

We have been able to really dig into our database and call leads that haven't been called in years and dig out new business. In our first year of using Five9 we produced over 1.5 million dollars from old data. We never would've been able to do that without the use of Five9.

Five9 review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"It has helped my company to get really connected with international teamworkers"

What do you like best?

The speech recognition feature was one of the most applauded among our international coworkers, they liked very much the ability to communicate effectively even when they don't speak our language, reading between the lines they where able to explain their issues with a more confident manner

What do you dislike?

overall we don't have many issues, and they are all related to the lack of infrastructure on our site, no high speed internet is available at times and it affects greatly the performance, but it's not software related.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Infrastructure, don't hesitate to invest in good hardware and get the right internet provider, if you fails getting those you will end up with a really good product that cannot fulfill it's purpose

Transitions from US locations and MX locations are always a burden and effective communication at all times is always very much welcome.

Five9 review by User

"Poor system with minimal support and features "

What do you like best?

I really did not like much about the system. It did not work well for our call center. Calls were often dropped and tracking with difficult. We have since switched to CTM and that has been a major improvement in productivity,.

What do you dislike?

Support was terrible. Call tracking was difficult. Ability to review calls was not really possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Increase support. Add more features for tracking and statistics. Work of integration with salesforce for smoother interaction.

Call forwarding and call room facilitation. We had numerous issues with the software., We no longer use this product due to the issues

Five9 review by <span>Scott F.</span>
Scott F.

"Great app for small telesales departments "

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use, simple yet packed with amenities.

What do you dislike?

I have had some problems loading list in the past and using some of the monitoring features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Five9 is a great tool that can be implemented quickly into the telesales team. Set up and monitoring could use improvement, but the support team is very helpful in the troubleshooting process.

We were looking for a way to track team metrics like call attempts, meaningful conversations, and demo's and they Five9 app fit the bill. Before Five 9 we had to manually track with reports in sf.com or worst rely on the honor system. Now that they tool is fully integrated into our inside sales/service teams all of the guess work has been removed and with it productivity has sky rocketed.

"Five9 Phone System"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set up campaigns and have the calls be automatic when dialing out.

What do you dislike?

That we don’t have called id for incoming calls. The phone system is only thru the internet, so if the lights go out or there’s an internet outage, we can’t operate in the call center.

We have made it easiest to make outbound calls.

Administrator in Consumer Services

"Five9 has given the business user control over technology"

What do you like best?

Five9 is a cloud-based dialing platform that allows the business user to handle nearly all of the technical aspects of managing an inside sales team. Prior to Five9, we had a dialer conrolled by our I.T. department. However, inside sales is a small part of the overall business, so we didn't receive the support we needed. Converting to Five9 gave us the control we wanted.

What do you dislike?

I find nothing I dislike about my experience with Five9. There are a few items they could improve, but these are background items and don't detract from our experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start out with a strong list of Must Have items and Would Be Nice items, and then see how well Five9 stacks up. Remember, also, that as a cloud-based dialer, updates are much easier, and simply "just happen" most of the time.

As an inside sales department, using Five9 has given us the control we need to take on new campaigns, modify existing campaigns, change all aspects of the dialer such as the dialing method, disposition controls that make it easy to decide when a call returns to us for additional dials, Because we can adjust, our revenue has increased and our agents are much more efficient than before.

Administrator in Consumer Services

"Great service, difficult implementation"

What do you like best?

It lives up to its promises, a big deal! It's an amazing call center option, allows for customizable IVR and is reliable. In short, my favorite thing is the customization allowed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the cost and the technical support required. When meeting, Five9 sounded so easy to setup, in reality it's not. We were using it to integrate with Zendesk, something that the made sound easy. It wasn't. After having, and paying for, Five9 for a month, it had still not been setup. This was also after over 8 hours with their almost useless technical support team that tried the same things over and over again but expected different results (insanity?).

The beginning, in short, was horrible. The service itself has been fine since, but implementation was a nightmare and I'm not convinced it's worth the hassle.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Five9 is great, but consider the difficulty setting it up and the cost and ensure it's something you need. If you truly don't need it, don't get it.

We have a high volume call center and Five9 allows us to prioritize and better serve customers in a timely manner. furthermore, it provides data to help us better prepare.

Five9 review by <span>Aaron B.</span>
Aaron B.

"Has great potential to be a powerful tool to reach out to customers, pluses and minuses."

What do you like best?

I like the control one has to set up the IVR, predictive dialing and the new dashboards are great. Also the ability to set up and monitor several campaigns is a plus! Customer service quick to respond though in-depth knowledge not great.

What do you dislike?

The heavy reliability on third party systems such as JAVA. Must constantly advise users not to update JAVA as newer versions are not compatible with Five9 agent toolkit. First level of tech support lacks adequate knowledge of system issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to involve your businesses IT department while implementing system. Make sure they are communicating with Five9 on a regular basis for training and new implements.

Maximizing our employees time management with predictive dialer. We are able to customize campaigns to fit business needs.

Five9 review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"good features with efficiency "

What do you like best?

access from anywhere, Supervisor real time monitoring, most settings adaptable as needed, different access for users and admin, Reporting data with different channels and graphics covering most of the needs. Premium support a must to have.

What do you dislike?

troubleshooting of basic agents, very sensitive of connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great product to sign for a call center and handle high volume of calls.

When Five9 was added to our call center, we were able to finally be stable with a better system to handle a high volume of calls Inbound/Outbound, we were able to set up more features and better workflow on all departments on calls.

Five9 review by <span>Anthony T.</span>
Anthony T.

"Make life easier"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this application is a cloud based feature that incorporates your computer and phone as one unit. I like the different features with the agents being able to log on/off and access any other adherence state used during a agents 8hr schedule. Five9 gives you the ability to auto review account, auto save current data and view historical data at ease. This application is extremely user friendly and makes handling real time calls easier than any other phone application I have experience in the past.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that Five9 sold us on the theory that out of 99.999% of the time we would have continue connectivity with service. That we would not experience any drop in calls, well less than 15 days after this application was implemented we experience drop calls, even after a resolution was in place we continued to have issues with connectivity. To date the application has improved greatly but initially our thought process was we were sold a lemon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to any Enterprise looking to streamline and increase performance volume without continued connectivity issues

We were looking at solidifying our connectivity issues being experienced with Avaya, our connectivity issues were of great concern so much so we moved not only to Five9 but also changed our local carrier. I have to say as a whole Five9 now has cut expense and maintenance over what we were spending with Avaya. I rate this cloud base application as the likely leader or will soon be the likely leader in computer/phone answering systems.

Five9 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"It's functional, at least..."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have complete oversight over all of the agents and the different systems, as well as the API they have for integrations.

We can quickly create campaigns and campaign profiles, add users, and ensure that people are on calls. We get insight into what is happening with each individual campaign, and we can record our own IVRs and even drop voicemails pretty easily.

Once we figured out how, transferring and conferencing went smoothly for our agents.

What do you dislike?

Clunky is probably the best way to describe their system. I'm a pretty technically savvy person and I have had to call into Five9 more times than I count because I didn't understand parts of their systems. I've also had to find workarounds for almost every project I try to implement, which is honestly a huge headache.

I've run into some major problems and I don't understand why certain things happen - for instance, we have some campaigns running and yet 0 calls have actually come through. However, when we have them dial the lists by hand, we're able to reach some people. That's a truly frustrating experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depends what you want to do with it. If you're looking for an agile, tech heavy platform, I'd maybe look at something else. However, if you're looking for a pretty efficient dialer that will allow you extensive oversight, then this is a good place to start.

We're trying to solve the issue of efficiency with our process - reaching the people who need to be reached in a timely fashion, as well as tying it in with our systems to make everything seamless. Five9 allows us to cut out a lot of downtime that was occurring between management of our leads.

Five9 review by <span>Adriel L.</span>
Adriel L.

"Five9"

What do you like best?

I like the design/platform, the ease of use.

What do you dislike?

We used this in a virtual environment and it would crash often almost on a daily basis. Sometimes more than once a day. I don't know if this is due to Five9 or our environment since we have many other apps that crash daily. I just dont think Five9 worked well in our environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it works well with your environment. If not, don't continue to use it.

We are trying to avoid down time on the phones for our Account Executives since this is the main source of income for our company and our Account Executives.

Unfortunately Five9 has not helped us to accomplish this.

Five9 review by <span>Patrick R.</span>
Patrick R.

"I Loved Using Five9 software while working from home!"

What do you like best?

I found the interfaces to be intuitive and easy to understand. Very short learning curve. Customized and specific for the organization I worked for at the time.

What do you dislike?

Probably not really related to Five9, but occasional interruptions or internet issues that would impact performance. Five9 user support was responsive and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was a remote end user and consultant for the company I worked out of my home office for. It was easy to get Five9 set-up on my business PC and begin using it. When there were issues Five9 support was fast and responsive. Overall using Five9 was a great experience and made my role of handling inbound calls easy to manage and perform at a high level.

We were providing credit report repair and counseling. The company had a remote workforce across all of the US and we could all field calls as they came in. I handled 250-400 calls per day. I could drop out for breaks, and jump back in the 'queue' right away - very flexible and customizable.

"Not Bad"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could see more details about someone's status ("on call" "voicemail")

We do all our calls via Five9. Easy to transfer if someone's status is 'available'.

Five9 review by <span>Lauren H.</span>
Lauren H.

"Great Application "

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very simple application.

What do you dislike?

Slow at times. Have to sign in twice before you can hear the 3 beeps for my station.

Glitchiness but the benefits of having this application are better than any issues.

Five9 review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.

"Five9 is top of the line!"

What do you like best?

I like how the integrated callback tracker notifies you when you have a callback and it's a sound plus a pop-up notification. I also like the instant messaging system because it helps to message my coworkers and is a lot quicker then using email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the volume on the microphone always has to be adjusted, it seems like it's always being reset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Five9 to others who are on the fence, because it is so easy to use and has a lot of different features. In the rare cases that the application crashes during peak times, it will automatically restart and does not drop the call so you can pick up where you left off at.

I am selling health insurance to individuals under the Affordable Care Act. I helps to have a simple, user-friendly system to expedite the situation.

Five9 review by User in Security and Investigations
User in Security and Investigations

"Five9 Review"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for dialing - autodialing functions - excellent reporting

What do you dislike?

Our company also utilizes ring central for admin departments and they do not play well together - it is very difficult to transfer calls to departments not using five 9

Recommendations to others considering the product

Five nine is a great program that will vastly improve the standards and reporting capabilities of your call center.

automating calls, adding reporting, realizing when our busy and slow cycles of the day are.

Five9 review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"User friendly and great customer service"

What do you like best?

Best customer service, can solve anything

What do you dislike?

Voicemail option difficult to use; need email software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with simple surveys or campaigns and build up. Learn features incrementally

Surveys and political polling. Able to write multiple scripts and worksheets narrowing to specific questions

Five9 review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Good quality company"

What do you like best?

The customer service that we receive. Five9 understands that our dialer is our company's lifeline and is very responsive to needs and issues.

What do you dislike?

The technical issues and downtime that occurs not only with the actual dialer platform but also from a reporting and FTP perspective as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a Noli! Worth more than his weight in GOLD!

We are an outsourcer - our business is making and answering telephone calls. The benefits that Five9 provides us is better dialing capabilities and efficiencies to achieve higher contacts than other platforms we've used as well as ease of use from a programming and scaling perspective to be flexible to our client's needs.

Five9 review by <span>Michelle W.</span>
Michelle W.

"Five9 is less than a cloud nine experience"

What do you like best?

The best part of Five9 was that when I was calling a client outside of my area code, my incoming call number masked that I was calling from an out of area number. This increased the likelihood of a first time outgoing call "pick up" rate.

What do you dislike?

The biggest complaint I would have with Five9 is that it was unreliable. I found that we had between 15-20% technical failure rate using Five9 making it difficult to use it to measure overall productivity since it's failure rate created significant variables.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have high volume of calls and users, it may not be the best solution.

My role was to contact potential clients all over the country, and measure my effectiveness. It's beneficial to have working metrics to measure productivity.

Five9 review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Great and Easy Interface but Crashes Kill Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

We can handle calls, emails, and messaging all in one so don't have to worry about multiple screens to click through.

What do you dislike?

Recently with the update, it has been crashing out of nowhere and sometimes with a customer on the line. I work overnight so the calls are few and far between so if it sits idle for a while it crashes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the computers have the power to handle all updates, current and new.

Customer requests related to corporate operations, online accounts, etc. I haven't realized any benefits other than its convenient to be able to tackle the customer's concerns from all different sources.

Five9 review by <span>Rob B.</span>
Rob B.

"Five9 CSaas "

What do you like best?

Amazing experience. The high availability has become a great feature. Staff and support are extremely responsive.

What do you dislike?

Some of the development tools around REST API calls are complicated.

Completely replaced on premise 25 year old solution.

Five9 review by <span>Richard C.</span>
Richard C.

"Okay program for Hotel Reservation Sales"

What do you like best?

I like the easy reporting features of Five9 as well as the monitoring functions that allow you to listen to calls as they happen.

What do you dislike?

As with any VoIP product, there are often phone delays and problems with the voice level of customers. This has caused reservations agents to speak over the guest (unintentionally) as well as asking the guest to speak up almost to the point where they are shouting just so they can hear them.

We are solving the need to funnel calls into a queue. There is the benefit of having calls recorded.

"Five9 survey"

What do you like best?

I like how clear the calls are. I like the it doesn't break too often and does the job for us.

What do you dislike?

The set-up process and errors that occur.

Making a high volume of outbound calls.

Five9 review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"Amazing Product with Amazing Service "

What do you like best?

I Love the ability to not only change my call flows in a few clicks but the ability to skill, report and transform my business within tight time frames.

What do you dislike?

None I have used this everyday and I haven't had a single issue

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to have a team working with you as a partner for success I would recommend moving to Five9. I have used their technical support on a few occasions and not only was I impressed with their response time. They took the time to answer all of my questions and they followed up afterwards.

It very rare these days you can have such a complete package from a cloud solution. These guys are it

1st call resolution has gone from days to minutes. We have changed the face of our support structure

Five9 review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Can be glitchy"

What do you like best?

Five9 claims to run, along with other features, the ability to integrate email, voip, and chat features all through it's platform. And when it works, it's fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Five9 often freezes, does not allow for commenting and fixing errors (even those made by their system), and kicks agents off their software at random times.

I work for a remote call center, Five9 allows us to do that from all over the US

Five9 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"So easy for people who are making calls all the time"

What do you like best?

See you keep track of the calls do you make how long they last and who you've called. It really helps in making sureI follow upThe customers that I need to follow

What do you dislike?

It's a little bit more time than id like to spend

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot at does take a little time to learn it but it definitely helps in the long run

Helps me maintain customer relation

Five9 review by Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Consultant in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"five 9"

What do you like best?

Five 9 is very user friendly and allows you to open and close your calls in timely manner

What do you dislike?

Five 9 frequently loses connection with the server which can be problematic when speaking with customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Five 9 is a great product to use, easy to transfer and place customers on hold. Wold recommend this to anyone that is in the call center industry

Communicating with customer's via Five 9

Five9 review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Five9 Review from a Sales Rep"

What do you like best?

What I liked best out of this software is that I didn't have to manually call phone numbers on lengthy call lists.

I also appreciated the call back features and notifications, that kept me organized as I started the day.

This sped up a lot of my processes and kept me focused on the tasks at hand.

What do you dislike?

I disliked how Five9 crashed when there were more than 2 representatives I worked with using it. Eventually, the organization I worked for had to re-haul their process of telemarketing and got rid of Five9 as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful when you have more than one representative using the product. For some reason, it would crash unexpectedly and caused my manager a lot of headaches. If that issue could have been resolved, I believe that my past organization would have continued to use Five9 as it was a comprehensive CRM that benefited the organization of the reps.

I was selling HR services and labor law posters from a not-for-profit organization to small and medium sized businesses. The benefits I have realized are being able to reach a large amount of companies and people everyday.

Five9 review by <span>Jennifer R.</span>
Jennifer R.

"Five9"

What do you like best?

The ease of logging in and being placed in unavailable to ensure everything is ready.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to toggle back and forth when someone is on hold.

There are echo and hearing issues.

Five9 review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Five9 integration with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

We used Five9 to integrate with Salesforce for our call center. It was a great tool to track the calls and resolutions. Our goal was to become a first call resolution team, and we were able to track that through the computer using Five9.

What do you dislike?

We did have some connectivity errors between Five9 and Salesforce. There were a few instances where the phones went down and we were unable to make or recieve calls, which was challanging. Because of this we were able to set up a process to reroute the calls if something like that were to happen again. The Five9 team also did a great job of coming to our aid when something like an outage occurred. We were always able to get them on the line and get the problem solved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you have a dedicated number to call at Five9. They are able to support us quickly!

Our goal was to track calls, length of calls, and how many calls we receieved from a member.

Five9 review by <span>Ashley-Eve D.</span>
Ashley-Eve D.

"Ashley Downs Five9 Review"

What do you like best?

The software allows you to transfer calls to different departments. I like that you can place people on hold.

What do you dislike?

I have heard that since the software is based on Java, it is considered a security risk. Because of this I very very frequently throughout my work day have to "allow" the software through various pop up boxes so that I can place calls.

I am working with diners and restaurants to resolve their issues.

Five9 review by <span>Grace H.</span>
Grace H.

"Nice but drops calls too often"

What do you like best?

I like the click to call feature. It makes things really easy when in a high-volume call environment.

What do you dislike?

The connection gets dropped too often, which is really bad when making business calls.

I do outbound selling, and I used Five9 in my last role to do this.

Five9 review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Feild use"

What do you like best?

The fluidity of switching between call, email, chat, and voicemail.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced several glitches in the system where a call or email will route to me, and then disappear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If there is an option for a trail before the commitment, please take advantage of that.

It’s very easy to transfer to the correct department, add callers to your contact list, see previous interactions.

Five9 review by <span>Jansen I.</span>
Jansen I.

"Too complicated "

What do you like best?

It's inexpensive and it works. Rarely does it fail to work.

What do you dislike?

It's such a long login process. It is quite frustrating.

Low rate of failed calls

Five9 review by User in Computer Software

"Reach many people efficiently and productively"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy to use Five9 is and you are able to reach many people in a matter of hours. The highest call volume I had on any given day was around 200. Next to other competitors such as Avaya, I would also recommend Five9 because it is efficient, easy to use and kept my workflow going to keep making that next call.

What do you dislike?

This isn't necessarily related to Five9, but for the company I was working for, we didn't have individual lists. Not sure if it was the way my company was set up but we usually ran into making the same calls to the same people in a day.

Reaching to more people which is a numbers game. The more people you reach, the more chances you have of success.

Five9 review by Agency in Computer Software
Agency in Computer Software

"Worked with clients that use Five9 and integrated with my database"

What do you like best?

The call center functionality and that it can integrate with various databases.

What do you dislike?

There were some reporting issues and a few times there was downtime due to volume.

Directing high volume of calls through the platform and receiving those calls from my database and sending to different buyers. My clients that use five9 are mostly advertisers that run pay-per-call campaigns and are integrated with other platforms such as Invoca, Has Offers or Cake.

"great software "

What do you like best?

information that comes up with caller and where you can input your notes and go back to review them.

What do you dislike?

no warning before the next caller is coming on

able to call as many people and organize it the way we want it and not much for the sales rep to do but sell!

Five9 review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Constantly crashing and lagging"

What do you like best?

Layout that is intuitive for entering information

What do you dislike?

This program is constantly losing connection with the channels required to keep calls connected, it frequently refreshes an disconnects calls, and it takes a long time to boot up.

We use this system to take our inbound customer calls, but honestly, there have got to be better ones.

Five9 review by <span>Sean C.</span>
Sean C.

"Great contact center cloud software and reasonable pricing. We are very happy her at IncStores!!!"

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate, ease of access and pricing is ideal for SMBs

What do you dislike?

Outage were an issue at first and that has been addressed and we have not had any issues since...

Lack of Transparency

Agent effectiveness through transparency and efficiency

Forecasting and Scheduling

Customer Experience Improvement

Five9 review by Executive Sponsor in Accounting
Executive Sponsor in Accounting

"Helping our call center run smoothly"

What do you like best?

Our company has used the Five9 system for many years. The virtual presence of Five9 works well for us as we have multiple call centers across the country and Five9 let's them run smoothly as one cohesive unit.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that we've found any negatives in our system.

Five9 allows our staff to be the most productive they can be.

Five9 review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Five9 Software Experience Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to link Five9 to Salesforce.com

What do you dislike?

Not all information is captured for every call. There are definitely holes in the data. Also, the call recordings are only available for about 60 days. Sometimes call information was not linked properly to the correct 800 number entered into SalesForce.com, so while they do work together, they definitely don't work perfectly. I also remember that navigating through to the correct report was not easy. The system was very slow and my company at the time often had problems the system being down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure what else is out there so I wouldn't know what else to recommend besides Five9.

How many calls came in for particular marketing campaigns.

Five9 review by <span>Spencer M.</span>
Spencer M.

"Five9 Review"

What do you like best?

The reporting system is a very useful tool to view diagnostics in real time. It is overall a great user interface to complete the necessary day-to-day tasks.

What do you dislike?

There is no support center documentation for self-service troubleshooting

The biggest use has been the overall efficiency of sales representatives. Through these tools we have seen areas that we need to increase efficiency, or provide additional training to the representatives to maximize their potential.

Five9 review by <span>Casey R.</span>
Casey R.

"One of the most half baked pieces of software in existence."

What do you like best?

Like almost every other cloud based call center software, it integrates with Salesforce CRM. Clicking a phone number in a customers profile and immediately calling the number was certainly a convenience, as well as the customer's profile automatically populating your open Salesforce window when receiving a call was a great time saver.

What do you dislike?

Thats about as far as the the conveniences went. When you set times to call back a client, flag a customer as disinterested, or remove someone from call list altogether, the system flat out never worked. Not one time. Can you imagine how angry customers would be when they told you not to call them any more and your auto call lists would call them sometimes 3 times in a day? As a sales person, creating call lists, and then executing them should be easy. Instead this product made more of my customers angry than ever helped them. Maybe this is due to poor administrators of the system, but simple things like this should function. I ended up completely disabling all of these "features" and using it as a point and click phone dialer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pass. Spend a bit more money and use some other great options out there. Im sure literally anything would be better.

I found no benefits to switching to this software. In 18 months of forced use (my company must have been saving a lot of money over the last system) I never saw a benefit to any of my clients. I found myself apologizing all the time.

Five9 review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"User of Five9 since 2011"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. Everything is clear and straight to the point in terms of data.

What do you dislike?

Glitchy at times, issues with servers, and the cost for data they archive.

Call times are easily monitored via the Supervisor screen. It allows me to monitor the talk time for each agent to limit excessive handle times.

Five9 review by <span>Bill B.</span>
Bill B.

"Versatlile functional multi-channel platform"

What do you like best?

upgradable and multi-functional at a very reasonable monthly cost.

What do you dislike?

Stability has been an issue - particularly with carriers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Push hard when it comes to Five9 support and how quickly they find and resolve issues.

Versatility is the main benefit as we operate from remote offices across North America

Five9 review by <span>Luciano S.</span>
Luciano S.

"Connecting F9 with Salesfoce"

What do you like best?

Actually Nothing. I think that there is a software that does not fulfill its requirements well.

What do you dislike?

Availability is poor and it is difficult to connect via API.

Connecting CRM managers with customers by calling them.

Five9 review by <span>Carlos V.</span>
Carlos V.

"Versatility and Usability wins the Day"

What do you like best?

Setup Support and multiple integration modules to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The necessity to have a second digital communications setup. It would be nice if a current VoIP system could be utilized.

Digital integration is key for fast paced business. five9 allows a multitude of platform integration that makes IT Operations and support more cohesive and comprehensive across multiple departments.

Five9 review by User in Computer Software

"Five9 Review"

What do you like best?

It was easy to get setup and logged in quickly.

What do you dislike?

Connectivity can be spotty. Experienced some dropped calls and would have to log out/log in to resolve the issue.

Easy to use application to receive support calls from our users.

Five9 review by <span>Carol M.</span>
Carol M.

"Five9 is everything you need in a call center "

What do you like best?

The Five9 call center system let me call leads in the predictive dialer system and does the dialing for me. The lead information automatically pops up in the contact page so I have all the lead information at hand. There is also a notes box so I can keep track of any previous contact notes.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like specifically about the Five9 system. It is much easier to get burned out on a dialer than hand dialing leads (although the dialer does make me more productive). If the dialer is set correctly I get another call within 5-10 seconds of hanging up from the last call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you are a large call center you may want to research some of the free to use predictive dialer systems available before committing.

The Five9 system allows me to get through a call list so much faster.

Five9 review by <span>Rick D.</span>
Rick D.

"Well satisfied"

What do you like best?

It is powerful and adaptable and has reduced our LD costs and other telephone costs.

What do you dislike?

Tech support is sometimes slower than I would like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a commitment for top level tech support.

Outbound telemarketing

Five9 review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Review of Five9"

What do you like best?

Five9 is an easy to use software and I would recommend to others.

What do you dislike?

It is lacking more features. Not sure if there is anything else I really hate about the product.

Better tracking for calls.

Five9 review by Internal Consultant in Pharmaceuticals
Internal Consultant in Pharmaceuticals

"Five nine "

What do you like best?

Pilot tested went with LASH and trial card

What do you dislike?

not big enough to support the need across a single asset so portfolio unlikely

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

cross functional and cross stakeholder engagement vehicle post fulfillment

Five9 review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"I sometimes had issues with five9 but overall got the job done."

What do you like best?

notifications, alerts were very good, always easy to tell when you have a call

What do you dislike?

often needed to be reset to work properly

retail e commerce customer service, ability to contact customers via phone and receive calls

Five9 review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Love Five9 Easy Follow ups and Call Backs,"

What do you like best?

I like the new Version five 9 i been using it for years and i live it how it saves all data from your costumers to cll backs and its easy.

What do you dislike?

when the system goes down on the dial-er system,

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking to make money and keep a good Data of your costumers and clients Five 9 is the Best.

Just have the five9 people upgrade some stuff on it and other than that its perfect

Five9 review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great for inbound calls"

What do you like best?

Manages client info and inbound calls for a small call centre environment.

What do you dislike?

Poor integration with Sage CRM wasn't a sold as feature so not a big deal but it would have been nice.

Integrated well with our VoIP system. Makes tracking inbound caller info a breeze.

Five9 review by User

"Inside Sales Floor. Sometimes slow and unresponsive. works most of the time"

What do you like best?

easy click to dial. it made life easy when trying to make dials quickly

What do you dislike?

connection/plugin issues. there would be times in which i couldnt log in.

easy to dial. increases productivity

Five9 review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Great overall!"

What do you like best?

Customer service is awesome that makes everything else a lot easier.

The system is extremely user friendly.

What do you dislike?

My account manager sometimes takes a little longer to answer my questions. Other than that I receive great customer service form everybody.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution. Best in the market.

Call center. Tech support, customer service support.

Five9 review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"We are extremely please with Five9 system as well as its staff"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the system is what we like most about the Five 9 system

What do you dislike?

Cost is what we dislike most about the system but weighed with the benefits is understandable.

Setting appointments for our agents compliantly

Five9 review by User

"Problems are minimal if you use five9 for CRM purposes. "

What do you like best?

I liked the efficiency of the system best.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the occasional tech problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

Solving issues of status, funding, collections, etc.

Five9 review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"New to Five 9"

What do you like best?

Reliability of recording inbound and outbound calls

What do you dislike?

Product is more pricey than other similar products

Reporting calls

Five9 review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Kind of difficult to handle"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that its all cloud based and would be easy to access from any where in the world.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it takes and uses so much of the bandwidth and cause poor quality for person who are not fortunate to have high internet speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a pretty good setup for making sales calls and fast also.

Learning about Five9?

* We monitor all Five9 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.