Five9

Five9 is the leading global provider of on-demand call center software for telesales, telemarketing, customer service, help desks and order processing.

Work for Five9?
Aspectworkforcemang contactcenterwokforce  leader  2x

Learning about Five9?

Five9 Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 93 Five9 reviews
Five9 review by <span>Darryl F.</span>
Darryl F.

Amazing product, top-notch support, always looking to more and better

What do you like best?

The technical support that Five9 provides is top-notch - They are very patient, precise, knowledgeable, and always follow-up.

They have very good client relationship management as well. I always get my queries and requests responded to in a timely and efficient manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Five9 as a company is always looking to see what they can do more and better. That's what keeps me going with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using Five9 for nearly 10 years now with multiple clients. I don't think there is any other product out there which is even comparable to the usability and functionality that Five9 has. The product in itself is amazing. Since it is cloud based, you can have yourself up and running in no time. The setup and configurations are fairly easy to understand, specially with the documentation that they have readily available. More so, the technical support that they provide is top notch. Running call centers myself, I am always spellbound with the way they manage their customer interactions. Their client relationship management is amazing as well. I always get timely and effective responses. Lastly, Five9 as a company is always looking to see what they can do more and better. That's what keeps me going with them. I highly recommend Five9 to any and every company I know who is looking for a similar solution.

I use Five9 to manage all my customer interactions through voice and email. The benefits are a seamless turn-key cloud based service with centralized reporting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Five9
Five9 review by <span>Jake S.</span>
Jake S.

Great for when you want big call center features without big call center infrastructure.

What do you like best?

I like that the software is web/cloud based. This minimalizes your infrastructure costs while giving you access to hundreds of call center features. Call recording is automatic. Recordings are sent via FTP immediately every call. The IVR designer enables an easy to use way to create and modify call flow.

What do you dislike?

The long distance and set pricing structure can be confusing. Also, the move away from JAVA has been fairly slow. With that JAVA background, there are constant JAVA update issues. For example five9 will support version X.X which contains a major security flaw fixed with version X.X. Windows will no longer allow the insecure version, so you have to write group policy exceptions. This has gotten much better with time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review your needs and speak with your account rep often. Five9 is constantly improving and adding features in the migration from Java that may improve your performance and decrease your bill.

After our Mitel system became to costly and gangly, our costs to run our call center were eclipsing the profit being generated. We rid ourselves of the phones on the desks, recording, pbx, ccm, etc etc in favor of low cost (already owned) computers and the cloud solution.

What Contact Center Workforce solution do you use?

Five9 review by <span>Ashton N.</span>
Ashton N.

Simple, effective, easy to learn

What do you like best?

I love that you can choose auto answer, or manual answering. This allows you to design to work flow you prefer. If you have tasks open, you can choose manual answering and then when you pause your tasks, you can then answer the phone.

I also love that you can search fellow agents in several departments with ease. The functions in general such as transferring or placing on hold, are simple and intuitive to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike sometimes how little time the call waiting time is before the call defaults to another agent. It doesn't look good for your numbers when you don't get the call in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A desktop widget or application for easier sign in would be preferred. Instead of having to log into the site each time, and then click run, and then it's open. An app that launches the program instantly would be nice.

When you don't get the phone call in time, the call instantly gets bumped to another agent so that the customer isn't waiting long. That provides fast service and customers like that.

Five9 review by <span>Ariana T.</span>
Ariana T.

VOIP solution with terrific monitoring and reporting capabilities

What do you like best?

Five9's call recording system and reporting makes it easy to conduct agent quality assurance and monitoring. It has extensive pre-built reporting for abandon rate, call time, talk time, and wrap up time with additional options to create your own reporting. We use Looker to pull all data in and match it with our other systems, but using Five9's system by itself is sufficient for small companies.

Ease of administration, such as creating and deactivating users is simple. You can customize the profiles for each user to give veteran staff more permissions or customize call routing on an agent level.

What do you dislike?

Trying to get more seats and station IDs is costly and doesn't happen immediately. This poses problems for businesses that grown quickly and need to get immediate answers. They use Java for the desktop Agent toolkit and installation on Windows machines can be difficult if the remote agent isn't tech savvy. The interface is a bit dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to have at least two people who are comfortable troubleshooting remotely if you are using this with a remote team. Setup can be a long and tedious process even for people who are generally excellent troubleshooters. If you put in a Five9 case (a help desk ticket) ask them to call you if they don't seem to give you an answer that fits your question via email. When I talk with them on the phone, it's much easier to get a real solution.

We use this program as an IVR system, a call monitoring tool, a call reporting tool, and an ACD tool for managers. Five9 is a flexible solution for us that helps us handle calls for a completely remote team. The reporting on call dispositions has given us valuable intel on the variety of different call types and how much they potentially cost us.

Five9 review by <span>Patrick S.</span>
Patrick S.

Decent solution, but limited capabilities

What do you like best?

The Five9 product is simple and straightforward for a dialer solution. For the team that wants an introduction to dialing solutions, this may be it. The reporting functionality focuses on the productivity of your call center reps, but does not have the capability to relate these calls to contacts without integration into Salesforce. It's fine if you're looking to see how long your call center reps stay on the phone.

It does a good job at providing management routing tools to help the call get to the correct call center reps.

Salesforce integration is a must for us, and Five9 qualifies - barely. SFDC integration must be done with a Five9 agent.

What do you dislike?

The reporting functionality in Salesforce is weak and seems to leave out a number of actions that should be tracked. Help from tech support on this issue has not been able to solve our problems.

No functionality for our sales team in the field.

I feel as though little effort was put into the design and UX of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This may be an excellent introductory call center for you and your team if you are looking to build out a inbound or outbound call center. I would say that its greatest strengths lie in its ability to cold call prospects with lists created in Salesforce.

If you are looking for in depth reporting capabilities tied to Salesforce contacts/accounts, I would recommend a careful evaluation.

We needed a call center software for our inbound and outbound efforts.

The biggest benefit that we have seen is its ability to route calls to the most appropriate reps.

Five9 review by <span>Claudia C.</span>
Claudia C.

I use 5/9 Monday through Friday to take incoming and make outgoing calls

What do you like best?

Portability- being able to work from home. Simplicity. Being able to access multiple call in lines via one system. The pop up information that tells me which line of business I'll be discussing or what language to use.

What do you dislike?

The system can be unreliable and glitchy. Calls can drop without warning. Operator must be looking at screen to see pop up when the system takes a call because audio only comes through headset- it could use a more obvious way of telling you there is a call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it's a good system for a company that needs a call center.

Communication with our prospects is made easy via the 800 line attached to the system. Multiple lines can all go to the same operator. I transitioned from one company using the system to another and did not need training to use it- so the product being consistent across organizations.

Learning about Five9?

* We monitor all Five9 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.