Fiverr

Fiverr.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.

Work for Fiverr?
Skyword review  2x

Learning about Fiverr?

Fiverr Reviews

Showing 42 Fiverr reviews
Fiverr review by <span>Rosanne C.</span>
Rosanne C.

PRO version is amazing

What do you like best?

Fiverr works great. It offering me a variety of services that can save my time. You can easily see the ratings of people who provide services. You don't need to learn the complicated programs or buy the expensive software.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times freelancers did not have time to fulfill our order on time, but this is not the fault of the Fiverr service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to do a logo design, translate text or you need help in setting up your site, then you can find a large number of professionals on the Fiverr. They are ready to do your job quickly and qualitatively. It has a free registration so you should try it out, but I would recommend a PRO subscription. You immediately get access only to the best professionals.

Our company was looking for a SEO professional for our website. We tried different services to find freelancers, and we chose Fiverr. We easily managed our order, after that we chose the right specialist. He did a good job, and still helps us with setting up our online shop. After that, we paid for the PRO subscription and regularly use the Fiverr service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fiverr
Fiverr review by <span>Erna D.</span>
Erna D.

Good service for saving time

What do you like best?

Excellent service, which I have been using for a long time. I really like this software. It is very simple and quick to find all the information I need. The software has a fairly large selection of tools. I also like how the site tracks the time that you leave to complete the project. There is also a wide range of projects that can be purchased.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a comparison tool that allows you to track what one vendor offers in its package compared to what another provider can offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Fiverr you will have excellent service for your entire workgroup and for your business, it will be possible to work with a large number of additional tools that will increase your income. Definitely recommend. Multiply your business!

I use Fiverr to sell marketing services. Fiverr does it simply and quickly. They track all orders, terms, amounts, additional services, etc. This gives me more time to focus on doing the work of the main job. Without this, we would have to look for customers spending much more energy and energy on this.

What Freelance Platforms solution do you use?

Fiverr review by <span>Lilian W.</span>
Lilian W.

Great opportunuty for work.

What do you like best?

I would like to say that with this software I have a nice choice of working tools which is really very powerful and great to use. Always gives us an opportunity to use this service which will be sure that all our working plan is done.

What do you dislike?

I'm glad that I was choice that platform. I don't have any big problems with that so I will not complain about this product. I like every working process which I can do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Fiverr, you will have the right service for all your working team and for business. You will have the opportunity to work with a lot of extra tools which will increase your income. Definitily I recommend it. Make your business grow.

Actually, we are great to work on this platform as we can create and work more on development online. Also with help of software, we can make all our payments which are really helpful for us and saves our time. Great way to keep track of all our orders, due dates, quantity, and extras.

Fiverr review by <span>Mariela  P.</span>
Mariela P.

A user still waiting to take full advantage of Fiverr

What do you like best?

The platform allows users to offer and request any kind of tasks for very low prices; which is great because if you don't know how to do something or you want to learn about a specific topic, you can pay someone who knows a minimum of $5 (a price set by the seller) and voila!

You can sell your services (gigs) for a minimum price of $5; and you can literally buy or sell anything. Pictures, lessons, videos, designs, music, cooking recipes, memes,...

As a seller, you get to design your gig, by stating what you offer, the price you want to charge, the time of delivery and so many other aspects, and you can post a picture designed by you, to make it more catchy and personalized.

What do you dislike?

My personal experience on Fiverr isn't good. I've been trying to sell my services as a general translator for over a year 1000 words for $5 for over a year, without any positive result. There are many people, who've been on the website for years selling the same thing I offer; but, since they're now popular and have been reviewed by their buyers, new buyers always choose them, which means new users, or users with no reviews have it hard to sell their gigs :-(

I recently posted another gig, offering lessons via Skype to improve Spanish and English pronunciation (since I'm a Spanish native speaker and an English teacher), but I'm still waiting for my first buyer.

I really hope I can start selling on Fiverr so I can see what else the site has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I'm still waiting to take advantage of it, but there are many other services, besides translation, that can be sold there.

None, so far. But it's just a matter of selling my first gig. I know friends who offer their services on the website and have been able to make some money.

Fiverr review by <span>Sophia B.</span>
Sophia B.

Perfect service

What do you like best?

What I like more in Fiverr it is much an easy-to-use model that really do it easy to find what I need. Platform have a fantastic choice of services that are proposed on the site.

What do you dislike?

No,nothing to really dislike about fiverr really.I like how its works. I feel so good to know that people who is using it they are so satisfied with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend Fiverr to others who need services for their bisiness, website, blog, etc. After all their price has gone up twice from I signed up with them, they are the cheapest, with great service and product grade.

In my company Upwork allows customers to build online development teams. Coordination and payment takes place with the help of the company's software and site. So much help with it.

Fiverr review by <span>Ralph K.</span>
Ralph K.

Great service for everything.

What do you like best?

Great service which I eve use. I really do like that software very much. To find all information which I need really very easy and fast. The software has a very big choice of tools.

What do you dislike?

The perfect solution for a lot of people who likes to work more desire. That platform doesn't have problems. I know that working tools are making your day much productive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect software which will give a good service to your company. Higher quality of the product. Works so fast and right. Good software to bring into your life.

We can make a good coordination of payment through the website. Powerful work on developing online. Good cooperation with the team. So good helper to all of us.

Learning about Fiverr?

* We monitor all Fiverr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.