Fiverr

Fiverr.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.

Work for Fiverr?

Learning about Fiverr?

Fiverr Reviews

Ask Fiverr a Question
Showing 50 Fiverr reviews
Fiverr review by Anthony K.
Anthony K.

"Great Freelance Platform"

What do you like best?

It allows sellers to list their services on the platform and just wait for someone to purchase that service. No proposal or cover letter required. Great for anyone that is bored of sending countless of proposals and end up with no projects at hand.

What do you dislike?

It has a 20% commission so for every $5 earned, you'll only get $4. The price is limited to $5 to $995 and only in multiples of 5, like 5, 10, 15, 20... It is also a bit hard to get sales as there were thousands of others selling the same thing as you. There also has a 14 days fund clearance thingy, so you'll need to wait for 14 days to get your money. They also kind of restrict your Payoneer account from accepting payments outside of Fiverr, bad for

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fiverr is a great place to sell service, but like all other freelance platforms, it is hard to get some sales. Try their forum for some seller tips that would help getting your first sale. And don't forget the 20% commission thing when you set up your pricing, yeah it is one of the most expensive commission but at least you don't have to write proposals.

We needed some clients and Fiverr certainly provided some, it is really hard to get one though.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fiverr
Fiverr review by Rosanne C.
Rosanne C.

"PRO version is amazing"

What do you like best?

Fiverr works great. It offering me a variety of services that can save my time. You can easily see the ratings of people who provide services. You don't need to learn the complicated programs or buy the expensive software.

What do you dislike?

A couple of times freelancers did not have time to fulfill our order on time, but this is not the fault of the Fiverr service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to do a logo design, translate text or you need help in setting up your site, then you can find a large number of professionals on the Fiverr. They are ready to do your job quickly and qualitatively. It has a free registration so you should try it out, but I would recommend a PRO subscription. You immediately get access only to the best professionals.

Our company was looking for a SEO professional for our website. We tried different services to find freelancers, and we chose Fiverr. We easily managed our order, after that we chose the right specialist. He did a good job, and still helps us with setting up our online shop. After that, we paid for the PRO subscription and regularly use the Fiverr service.

What Freelance Platforms solution do you use?

Fiverr review by Erna D.
Erna D.

"Good service for saving time"

What do you like best?

Excellent service, which I have been using for a long time. I really like this software. It is very simple and quick to find all the information I need. The software has a fairly large selection of tools. I also like how the site tracks the time that you leave to complete the project. There is also a wide range of projects that can be purchased.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a comparison tool that allows you to track what one vendor offers in its package compared to what another provider can offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Fiverr you will have excellent service for your entire workgroup and for your business, it will be possible to work with a large number of additional tools that will increase your income. Definitely recommend. Multiply your business!

I use Fiverr to sell marketing services. Fiverr does it simply and quickly. They track all orders, terms, amounts, additional services, etc. This gives me more time to focus on doing the work of the main job. Without this, we would have to look for customers spending much more energy and energy on this.

Fiverr review by Lilian W.
Lilian W.

"Great opportunuty for work."

What do you like best?

I would like to say that with this software I have a nice choice of working tools which is really very powerful and great to use. Always gives us an opportunity to use this service which will be sure that all our working plan is done.

What do you dislike?

I'm glad that I was choice that platform. I don't have any big problems with that so I will not complain about this product. I like every working process which I can do with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Fiverr, you will have the right service for all your working team and for business. You will have the opportunity to work with a lot of extra tools which will increase your income. Definitily I recommend it. Make your business grow.

Actually, we are great to work on this platform as we can create and work more on development online. Also with help of software, we can make all our payments which are really helpful for us and saves our time. Great way to keep track of all our orders, due dates, quantity, and extras.

Fiverr review by Mariela  P.
Mariela P.

"A user still waiting to take full advantage of Fiverr"

What do you like best?

The platform allows users to offer and request any kind of tasks for very low prices; which is great because if you don't know how to do something or you want to learn about a specific topic, you can pay someone who knows a minimum of $5 (a price set by the seller) and voila!

You can sell your services (gigs) for a minimum price of $5; and you can literally buy or sell anything. Pictures, lessons, videos, designs, music, cooking recipes, memes,...

As a seller, you get to design your gig, by stating what you offer, the price you want to charge, the time of delivery and so many other aspects, and you can post a picture designed by you, to make it more catchy and personalized.

What do you dislike?

My personal experience on Fiverr isn't good. I've been trying to sell my services as a general translator for over a year 1000 words for $5 for over a year, without any positive result. There are many people, who've been on the website for years selling the same thing I offer; but, since they're now popular and have been reviewed by their buyers, new buyers always choose them, which means new users, or users with no reviews have it hard to sell their gigs :-(

I recently posted another gig, offering lessons via Skype to improve Spanish and English pronunciation (since I'm a Spanish native speaker and an English teacher), but I'm still waiting for my first buyer.

I really hope I can start selling on Fiverr so I can see what else the site has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! I'm still waiting to take advantage of it, but there are many other services, besides translation, that can be sold there.

None, so far. But it's just a matter of selling my first gig. I know friends who offer their services on the website and have been able to make some money.

Fiverr review by Jazzman W.
Jazzman W.

"Gran Plataforma Freelance"

What do you like best?

Permite a los vendedores enumerar sus servicios en la plataforma y esperar a que alguien compre ese servicio. No se requiere propuesta o carta de presentación. Ideal para cualquiera que esté aburrido de enviar innumerables propuestas y terminar sin proyectos a la mano. Buscas un diseñador, cantante, alguien que te haga videos para tu empresa, sin duda Fiverr es una gran plataforma.

What do you dislike?

Comisión alta de un 20%. También cuenta con una liquidación de fondos de 14 días, por lo que deberá esperar 14 días para obtener su dinero.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fiverr es un gran lugar para vender el servicio, pero al igual que todas las demás plataformas independientes, es difícil obtener algunas ventas. Pruebe en su foro algunos consejos para vendedores que lo ayudarán a obtener su primera venta. Y no se olvide de la comisión del 20% cuando configure su precio, sí, es una de las comisiones más caras, pero al menos no tiene que escribir propuestas.

Necesitábamos algunos clientes y Fiverr ciertamente proporcionó algunos; sin embargo, es realmente difícil conseguir uno.

Fiverr review by Trina H.
Trina H.

"Not A Bad Way to Earn a Fiver"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Fiverr is that I basically work for myself; I create my own gigs, set my own pricing and delivery times, and manage my own orders. It's great for freelancing!

What do you dislike?

What I absolutely despise about Fiverr is having to wait TWO WEEKS for my money; at most, it should only take one week to clear, or maybe even only 5 days!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep an eye on your matrix; if you're not careful, you can lose one or more levels, and they're not always so easy to re-obtain!

I don't use Fiverr to solve business problems, but I do love having the platform to sell on and make some extra money.

Fiverr review by Sophia B.
Sophia B.

"Perfect service "

What do you like best?

What I like more in Fiverr it is much an easy-to-use model that really do it easy to find what I need. Platform have a fantastic choice of services that are proposed on the site.

What do you dislike?

No,nothing to really dislike about fiverr really.I like how its works. I feel so good to know that people who is using it they are so satisfied with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend Fiverr to others who need services for their bisiness, website, blog, etc. After all their price has gone up twice from I signed up with them, they are the cheapest, with great service and product grade.

In my company Upwork allows customers to build online development teams. Coordination and payment takes place with the help of the company's software and site. So much help with it.

Fiverr review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Be a seller on Fiverr!"

What do you like best?

I like the platform. It's easy to use and to set up gigs. I've been on it for more than 2 years as a seller and have increased my gigs and average sale. It's pretty cool.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the platform is a little wonky when creating gigs. Maybe you need to use only a certain browser. Also, you can't control who's contacting you and whether they are serious or not so you often get inquiries that seem like a potential buyer but in the end they ghost you and disappear. It sort of comes with the business anyway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend using fiverr is you have anything to sell in terms of talents and services. it's a worldwide platform so it will expose you to a lot of new networks and clients.

I solve people's editorial problems helping them edit and proofread their work so it's correct, accurate and professional.

Fiverr review by Ralph K.
Ralph K.

"Great service for everything."

What do you like best?

Great service which I eve use. I really do like that software very much. To find all information which I need really very easy and fast. The software has a very big choice of tools.

What do you dislike?

The perfect solution for a lot of people who likes to work more desire. That platform doesn't have problems. I know that working tools are making your day much productive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect software which will give a good service to your company. Higher quality of the product. Works so fast and right. Good software to bring into your life.

We can make a good coordination of payment through the website. Powerful work on developing online. Good cooperation with the team. So good helper to all of us.

Fiverr review by Dave A.
Dave A.

"Amazing way to get cheap services"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and find the gig you’re looking for. There are so many services as well that you can literally get anything done. I also like that there are different levels of service available per gig to give you choices.

What do you dislike?

When I first used Fiverr everything was $5 and up. Now there are a lot of gigs that start from higher, kind of diluting the original purpose of the Site. I would also be careful which gigs you use. For example SEO gigs could harm you more than it helps. Also, be careful with reviews. While they are legit, not a lot of thought goes on behind the review.

Services for my business for cheap.

Fiverr review by User

"A Great Starting Point to Outsource your Work"

What do you like best?

I have used Fiverr for several SEO related tasks that would have taken me several hours to accomplish. As a business owner, I see the importance of hiring out small tasks that take a great deal of my time so I can focus on other tasks to drive my business forward. Fiverr does a good job at offering a variety of services that can help save me time.

What do you dislike?

My one and only complaint is the refund policy. I did run into an issue where I needed to cancel an order. I did get the refund but it was credited to my Fiverr account for future FIverr transactions. This is a bit annoying since I don't really get my money back to my bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fiverr is a great place to try out outsourcing your work tasks - I definitely grew more comfortable with tasking others with the smaller to-do items that I knew I had little time to do myself.

Multi-tasking- taking care of smaller tasks such as SEO optimization for my videos and posts to help spread my brand message - while saving me time to accomplish more bigger business tasks such as strategy, filming, and editing.

Fiverr review by Zev S.
Zev S.

"Great service for small tasks. Perfect for both buyers and sellers of services."

What do you like best?

Fiverr has an easy-to-use layout that really makes it easy to find what you need. They have a fantastic selection of services that are offered on the site.

What do you dislike?

As a seller - I would like to see some way to promote my gigs.

As a buyer - I find many people just copy and paste information from other gigs they see. While I understand why they do that, I don't like that. I would also like to have a comparison tool that allows me to see what one vendor offers in their package compared to what another vendor offers. For example, I do both vendors offer a vector file for a logo in their $35 package? Or does one only offer it in the $50 package?

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a buyer - prices are low enough that, for design services, you can try out a few people and pay them for the lowest package (i.e. jpg and no source file) and then choose the one you like and pay for the source file for that one. You can also create a description of what you want and post it for people to bid on.

As a seller - if you have a period of time during which you can't do the work, make sure you put your account on Vacation Mode. Otherwise people will try to contact you and you will have to reply or your ratings will suffer.

As a buyer - Fiverr has allowed me to outsource the services I need to people all over the world and not just those that can afford fancy websites and Google AdWords.

As a seller - Fiverr allows me to offer services to anyone in the world without the need for websites and SEO and ads.

Fiverr review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Quick, efficent logo design"

What do you like best?

The ease and speed of using the app. We didn't have to set up meetings or spend unnecessary time building the brand.

What do you dislike?

The designer was in another country with a completely different time zone, so when we did communicate it was a little delayed since one of us was the day time and the other was the middle of the night.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to any person building a new business on a budget. We were very happy with the product we recieved. Stating a business is tough enough and this is one less thing to worry about. I will be using Fiverr again to further building my brand.

Building a eye-pleasing logo without breaking the bank . We now have all the different formats we need, even though we didnt know we needed them at the time.

Fiverr review by Adam W.
Adam W.

"Simple at the price of $5"

What do you like best?

I love the fact you can search for what you are looking for and get what your looking for. I was looking at getting an image of me any family drawn as super heroes and within a couple minutes I had purchased just that. The turn around time was great and the options to add more worked well too.

What do you dislike?

I just dislike that so many people are doing the same thing that it gets messy trying to figure out which one best suits me. The styles are sometimes copied from one to the next and they try to undercut one another. All in all I guess that is business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest you utilize sellers that have a high star rating and have become a power seller. These are the people that will get your job/task done fast and right.

Well I guess by creating a need for a 5 dollar items with turn around times most of the time within 1 day is great. I can get a business card design that would normally cost me like 20 bucks for 5!

Fiverr review by Odette B.
Odette B.

"Can be beneficial if used properly"

What do you like best?

Fiverrr is a great platform to get top quality affordable business services, but there are a few things to look out for. I have used Fiverr in the past to find freelancers to help me with my work overload. The work was professionally done and the turn around time was fast.

I am currently in the market for someone to create a whiteboard explainer video for me. I have found persons offering services from $5 - $150 and I now have the freedom to go through and find the one that works best for my needs.

What do you dislike?

The add-ons.

While I was happy the two times I used Fiverr in the past. It took some time to find the right freelancer as while they quote prices at $5, the various add-ons jacked up the prices so much I had to walk away from them. I understand it's hard for someone to put out their time for $5 at a time,but I appreciate if they would be upfront about it.

No skills test means there is no way for me to verify that providers are able to deliver as promised. There is a level of trust required here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear on what you want and shop around for a provider that meets your needs.

In the past I was looking for a freelancer to help me with research and typing. Now I need someone to create a whiteboard explainer video for me.

Fiverr review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

"An excellent website with a fantastic layout."

What do you like best?

From a technical perspective, I love the overall look and feel of Fiverr. Its image-heavy layout is easy on the eyes, while the large text makes it easy to use if you have poor vision. The category-based searching on the top of the site lets you know exactly how to narrow your search down for a task. If you need something done, or are just looking to see what is being done on Fiverr, you can see it quickly here.

What do you dislike?

It can be tough to get an idea of how good the work is since the site doesn't make samples mandatory - so you are taking a bit of a gamble. Fortunately, with a $5 minimum for most gigs, it's not a huge financial investment - but it is something that can be improved upon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a user, just keep an eye out for what becomes popular and see if there is a way you can improve your skills to make yourself more valuable on the site.

Fiverr gigs have encouraged me to improve my skillset in regards to writing and graphic design - making me more valuable to both companies that are hiring and clients looking for my services.

Fiverr review by User

"Overloaded for sellers, GREAT for buyers!"

What do you like best?

Fiverr is great for buyers who are looking for inexpensive options to a wide variety of services. You'll be able to find everything from graphic design, to audio production, or you can find someone to create a specialized menu for and event you're having. Seriously nearly everything you need can possibly be found here.

What do you dislike?

As a person looking to sell on Fiverr, the platform is overloaded. It's become super popular and so it's nearly impossible to corner a segment of a market on this site. I used Fiverr as a seller many years ago when it was first starting and I could stop people from hiring me. But recently I fired my profile back up and hardly ever got a notification. There are just too many sellers for it to be a viable income stream.

As a buyer, the old adage remains true. You'll get what you pay for. Sometimes you'll find an amazing person who is just getting started who has unbelievable talent at a really low rate. But most times you'll need to be ready for 3-star service instead of 5-star service. Fiverr has implemented many things to help avoid this, but you can only ask so much from someone working for $5.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to take you time and screen those you buy from. You're only paying $5 (or a little more) but you still want to be sure you're getting quality. If you screen and take your time to search deep into the profiles, you'll find plenty hidden gems. Just like with google, don't only look at the first page of results.

I find a wide variety of services a t very low prices. For my business it's been great because we can now outsource many responsibilities that were bogging us down before.

Fiverr review by Esmitt R.
Esmitt R.

"Short job with short money"

What do you like best?

As employer:

The faster response of interested employees in help to perform a job. Just publish your problem, and you will be answer by very qualified guys in the topic of interest.

As employee:

It is necessary write a "gig" which is your offer service in 1 specific topic. From simple ones like "I will scream your name into my room" until "I will develop an Android activity". The site contains a lot of opportunities even for "weird" job.

What do you dislike?

The fee is high, even for employees and employers. The minimum value to spend/get is $5 (that's why is called Fiverr). However, not all jobs are able to be done with $5. Actually, there are "plans" written by employees in order to obtain several features into the offered jobs.

Plans are good, but sometimes can be complex when you are ordered a "gig".

As employee, the most dislike feature: the time to get the money from the fiverr's account to your account using PayPal or Payoneer (prepaid credit card).

Recommendations to others considering the product

As employer: you can found amazing thing, just explore the page. I used in several thing where I don't have skills!! like drawing and writing style.

As employee: it is a good way to start to get some money with no much effort. However, you can live from this if you are pointing in the right way to work using several "gigs" published.

Also, you can login using g+, linkedin and facebook in order to verify whom is in the other side!

When you need performing a little job and you don't have the skills: this is the place. Easy and trivial stuff like a cartoon character of you, or a good CV resume, or a help into a Word/Excel document, and more.

In fact, a lot of "stay-in-home" people work in this website, then you can found amazing people with amazing skills that are offered by only $5.

Fiverr review by Eric G.
Eric G.

"Managed to sell a bit of my artwork to interested buyers"

What do you like best?

Clients are easily found on fiverr, taking some of the hassle of marketing oneself as a freelance artist out of the equation. I also enjoyed how the website tracks the time you have left for completing a project with bug numbers that slowly tick down and the customization of the gigs is very flexible and allows for several approaches. There is also a wide variety of projects that can be purchased, almost anything can be done on fiverr.

What do you dislike?

Fiverr takes quite a big cut out of the payments, twenty-five dollars earned end up being only twenty dollars and a simple five dollar gig is effectively only four dollars. The website's layout can also be confusing, making it somewhat difficult to check up on your own gigs, or just finding the history of accomplished tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't mind having a big cut taking out of your work and you don't mind working for potentially less than you anticipated but really want to get your stuff out there and don't like marketing yourself, then fiverr is the way to go.

I draw characters for those who are interested in having various characters drawn, although I specialize in pin-up and video game character drawing. I've accomplished some related tasks as well, such as caricatures for a birthday party, or even a logo for a gaming stream.

Fiverr review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Fiverr..easy to use...make tons of cash"

What do you like best?

Fiverr makes it easy to sell services to others. It is also a great place to get small tasks done at a great price. I love the dashboard. It shows all the gigs that you need to deliver, when you need to deliver them and how much money you've made within the month. It's very helpful

What do you dislike?

I do not like how long it takes to get your money. It takes 3 days for the order to complete unless the buyer manually marks the order as complete. Then you can withdraw the money once it clears which is like 2 weeks later. I do like that you can withdraw your money and have it transfered to your paypal account for instant use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very specific regarding your services. People will try to use loop holes to reject the order. Additionally, add lots of extras, that is where you can really make lots of money.

My husband and I use Fiverr to sell marketing services to others. Fiverr makes it so easy. They keep track of all the orders, due dates, amounts, extras...EVERYTHING! It gives us more time to focus on doing the work becasue we don't have to worry about the little things.. Without it we would have to search much harder for customers. Also, because Fiverr is becoming more widely known and we are still one of the only sellers providing services within our genre we get lots of orders.

Fiverr review by Santiago Elías R.
Santiago Elías R.

"Good way to make some extra income"

What do you like best?

I like how this site allows you to offer your services in your own publication. You don't have to be bidding for jobs all the time with hundreds of other freelancers hoping the client will accept your offer. This makes a nice difference with sites like Freelancer or Upwork, where it's really hard to start making an income. You can promote your Fiverr publications to attract more clients or just wait for them to find your services using the website's search tools. I also like how you are able to offer almost any kind of service you want.

What do you dislike?

The site will take 20% of the amount of all your sales. This is an extremely high fee since the basic price of all services is only five dollars! However, you can sell your services at higher prices by expanding the limits of your offers. For example, an illustrator can sell black and white illustrations for five dollars and color illustrations for $10.

I also don't like the lack of payment processors allowed by FIverr. It would be great if you could withdraw your earnings using processors like Neteller and not only PayPal. The money will also take about two weeks to be credited to your account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't lose anything by having some of your services in Fiverr waiting for customers to come!

After a long time trying to get started in Freelancer, I was finally able to make some money by offering my services in Fiverr.

Fiverr review by Armando R.
Armando R.

"Start Slow, Grow fast"

What do you like best?

What i like the most is the amount of work being handed every day and the possibilities to gather different jobs.

I like the fact i can provide a lot of different services in different areas i work with.

The packages is a nice feature they added recently which makes income better and more quality work, instead of discussing for prices and budget

What do you dislike?

I dislike that they are too harsh on their terms of agreement. People cant share their contacts and when you are designing business cards or web designing you need those contacts.

Sometimes messages are blocked or not seen by the clients because words like payment or mail adresses are written in the message.

I dislike their high fee which is 20% for sellers and 5% for clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start by providing a few services that you are good at. In the start, it can be slow but as soon as your reviews grow more people will come to you, so make sure you please your clients with quality work.

Make sure you get your descriptions as detailed as possible and dont be late on deliveries because clients will be unsatisfied if you fail a delivery time. Also failing to deliver on time wilkl affect your reputation and visibilty on the front page.

Im generating a good income.

This platform is bringing me a lot of new work every month which can be a big upgrade to my daily life.

Fiverr review by Yuliya R.
Yuliya R.

"A solution for many needs"

What do you like best?

Fiverr is a perfect platform to fill in the gaps of your knowledge and still manage to drive your business forward. As a solopreneur I wear many hats on a daily basis and sometimes it gets overwhelming. Fiverr is here to help me with many areas where I otherwise would lose time and money to figure out a solution. I have used it successfully for a number of logo designs for my company and couldn't believe how little I paid for a top quality job that puts me forth as a luxurious brand for the price of $5. I have also used Fiverr for jobs that had to deal with improving Google rankings and other sorts of social marketing with relative success.

What do you dislike?

One's experience can be a hit or a miss depending on the vendor picked. Given that many vendors and providers are not native English speakers or are located in the States, you as a customer have to deal with both time difference (and hence a delay in processing your order) as well as a language barrier. Communication may not always be the best between certain vendors so making sure to read reviews is important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time browsing the various vendors and make sure to read reviews carefully. I am a big believer in personality match even in online business interactions- if a vendor doesn't feel right, move on and find someone more suitable for your job or task that you want accomplished.

I have a professional logo for my business that identifies my brand and helps me build my presence online. I have also moved up in search rankings and gotten help with issues that are beyond my scope of knowledge.

Fiverr review by Jessica H.
Jessica H.

"Hit and miss but mostly hit!"

What do you like best?

Fiverr is a great service. You can sell your own products and services at $5 a pop or you can hire someone to do work for you for the same price. It's a great place to get simple graphics, basic social media marketing, and other similar projects done.

The majority of users offer a great product and Fiverr stands behind their work. If you're not happy, they're not happy and you'll get a refund.

It's also a great place to offer services. I've sold a few gigs there and was very happy with the process.

What do you dislike?

Some users do try to scam you. The "services" they offer are ones available for free elsewhere on the internet or they're just not worth what you're paying. Some gigs take much longer than promised to arrive and some offer freebies just to get you to leave a 5-star review. But Fiverr has always stepped in to help so I guess it's not all that bad.

Also, add-ons are getting out of control. The main gig may be $5 but most of the time, users promote a product that includes add-ons that cost 5, 10 or even 50 dollars! False advertising at its finest.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stick with well-reviewed gigs and beware of users that offer "too good to be true" gigs. Also, report users who want you to give them a 5-star review in exchange for a freebie - they're gaming the system so they can rip off users later.

A little bit of everything - social media marketing, graphics, animation. The best gig I ever paid for was a custom intro and outro for my Youtube videos. 5 bucks and now my videos look really professional!

Fiverr review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"infographics"

What do you like best?

You can get any type of graphic or animated video that you want. So you dont need to learn the program or buy the expensive software.

What do you dislike?

the vision that you have is different than what the graphic designer makes

Recommendations to others considering the product

know that you will have a lot of back and forth with your designer to get the finished product that you want.

we dont have to buy the expensive software that goes with creating the design

Fiverr review by anne w.
anne w.

"Affordable professional services "

What do you like best?

Fiverr have many features that are likable. I have worked with Fiverr to get my logo designed and I got exceptional services. The platform was easy to use, offered many alternatives and I only paid when I was satisfied with the services given.

What do you dislike?

Fiverr offers very many alternative people to work on my work so sometimes I take time to select my preffered person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In Fiverr simple tasks are done within a short period of time and the rates are more affordable.

I was designing a logo for my pharmaceutical business and I got a professional logo done at Fiverr

Fiverr review by User in Financial Services

"Fiverr Services"

What do you like best?

Fiverr offer services of all kinds starting as low as $5. It is free to sign up, create a profile, and offer services. They have gigs from writing and translation, creating unique banners sand logos, graphic and designs, digital marketing, seo service, web design, affiliate services, voice over, and much more. By joining Fiverr, you are given the opportunity to offer services in you specialty. Fiverr offer more than 3 million services with secure transaction, and with great value.

What do you dislike?

The price for gigs has increased from $5 to $6 at checkout. It was more appealing when the service was as low as $5. Small business and start-up companies cannot at time afford expensive services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Fiverr to others who need services for their company, website, blog, etc. Although their price has gone up twice since I signed up with them, they are the cheapest, with great service and product quality. Also, Fiverr monitors the services placed on their platform well.

I'm solving SEO problems, Cpanel related issues, targeted visitors to my website, and digital marketing. The benefit of using Fiverr for these services are: it is usually 1 to 5-day service, depending on the gig. I can contact the seller at any time for questions before and after the gig is completed. If I am not satisfied with the service, I can decline it and be refunded.

Fiverr review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Outsource services that you can't handle on your own"

What do you like best?

I love the idea of outsourcing the creative services to experts in their own fields. I am not really good and graphics, design and this kind of technical stuff, while this kind of work that is offered at Fiverr can be done quickly and efficiently within minutes! I also like the fact that all buyers at Fiverr can also immediately become sellers of other services.

What do you dislike?

I am asked to provide the credit card details for each and every transaction I am trying to pay for. I'd love to have my credit card stored on file. Maybe interface of the transaction could be improved a bit to get this issue fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try different service providers before working with one for a long time.

I am usually outsourcing some business services that I don't have time for, like translating some texts or transcriptions of the sound files.

Fiverr review by Faigie Dina G.
Faigie Dina G.

"Love Fiverr!"

What do you like best?

Fantastic platform for easy quick low cost gigs. Find anything u need, see user reviews and best rated services.

I love the ease of categories search, ease of use, communication and purchase process for a gig. I've used Fiverr multiple times over the recent years.

What do you dislike?

At times I've gotten very inferior work from Fiverr service providers. I wish there was a way to make people accountable for providing bad turn around or inferior work, such as demanding them to refund partial or such. This way they will care more to please and not send unusable low quality results.

Easy low cost quick gigs for small starter businesses. Find anything from graphics to design to content etc.

super useful platform!!

Fiverr review by ☛Patti P.
☛Patti P.

"Logo for Blog; good deal"

What do you like best?

Super easy to find a relevant designer, the designer was responsive, and I like my logo

What do you dislike?

I didn't really dislike anything. I think there's a time and place for the use of this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a great resource for quick and easy projects. I have a designer in house but didn't want to use his time for this personal project of a blog logo, so Fiverr was a good choice. Wasn't $5, but it was inexpensive and I got a good product.

I needed a logo for my personal blog, and I found a designer that specializes in this.

Fiverr review by Agency
Agency

"Good services BUT be careful ..."

What do you like best?

It saves me money on various business tasks

What do you dislike?

I have found sellers that are thieves and will rob you if you are not careful. If you need to give them access to your accounts in other sites. Don't forget to remove access when they are done. If you are give them access to a cpanel -- make sure they do not leave a backdoor!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very affordable service, but be careful. There are skillful technical people that can hurt your business if you are not careful. I've gotten back doors, malware, etc installed by some of these people on my servers. Unfortunately I have not been able to catch them because I have not discovered these issues later on.

banner creation, SEO linking strategies

Fiverr review by Anand C.
Anand C.

"You get what you pay for it"

What do you like best?

There's a number of cheap $5-$25 gigs available, especially related to online marketing.

What do you dislike?

The quality of the service providers is hit or miss and I've found that even service providers with good reviews can be unreliable at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set aside a $100 budget to try several vendors and several gigs (with upgrades) before you find a good one that you'd like to work with.

We use it for online marketing related tasks. The main benefit is the ability to try out several methods and vendors, just as a quick and cheap test using the Fiverr platform.

Fiverr review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Great But Challenging Too"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of which the site moves. Customer service is always ready to lend a hand which is great because, with the volume of people you talk to in a day, there can be some hiccups.

What do you dislike?

I don't love that you can't speak to your clients. This is inconvenient. On the other hand, sometimes it saves so much time!!! "Great But Challenging Too" is my title for a reason. Also, they take 20% of my income - even my tips.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a seller, beware because clients can be nasty. They sometimes expect more than what your gig offers. That's a problem. It's also something Fiverr cannot control so, they try to help where they can. It's a good platform. If you're a buyer, trust your provider.

Their reach is tremendous so, it helps me find clients.

Fiverr review by Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.

"Effective and Quality -- if you research "

What do you like best?

I love being able to get voiceovers quickly and easily from various talents at Fiverr.

What do you dislike?

You have to do a lot of weed searching to find the best talent, but they are there!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how you like it. Most of the listings aren't too big pricewise and periodically you can get coupon codes from Fiverr. It really saves some big time and money when a project doesn't have tons of wiggle room.

Having a quality voiceover person with sound editing capabilities can be super costly. But with Fiverr the talent is probably doing what they do all day long.

Fiverr review by Jenny C.
Jenny C.

"A fun way to get unlikely tasks done"

What do you like best?

Who knew you needed to get someone to break up with your boyfriend by text? or cast a spell on your potential love, or maybe more usefully write some ad copy, do a one-off background check on someone, or write a birthday poem for your mother. All possible from Fiverr!

What do you dislike?

You can lose an afternoon just trawling through the things people think to offer for $5!

I've used it for quick background checks on individuals, without having to sign up for a monthly subscription to specialized services. That has been very useful.

Fiverr review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"I have used Fiverr to hire graphic designers to make book covers for my ebooks and paperm books"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is so easy to find talent on Fiverr is great. It has been very helpful to me in running my business. I have been able to get great results for my ebooks using experts such as Graphic Designers and Ghost Writers.

What do you dislike?

So far my experience has been good, I haven't had any negative encounters yet. I will continue to use fiverr for the foreseeable future as it has and is still helping me improve my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you chek for positive reviews when considering hiring a person as this can make a big difference in the quality of the work you will receive at the end of the job.

Since I have been using Fiverr it has given me the opportunity to easily connect with many different talents from around the world, making my business easier to run.

Fiverr review by Courtney N.
Courtney N.

"Great work, discounted prices!"

What do you like best?

I like the price, it is very inexpensive and I have found great quality work.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how fiverr recently increased their fee. I don't feel they increased any level of service to be charging double their old fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fiverr is a great place to outsource work cheaply. I have also built business relationships with various people. It's best to check the reviews first before ordering.

I outsource a lot of work through my business.

Fiverr review by Anne T.
Anne T.

"Extremely Reliable and Professional!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Fiverr is no matter what task I need accomplished, there are always multiple folks at Fivver who have a solution to my problem. The price is also always very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike. Sometimes there is a bit of a language barrier if someone from another Country is doing my work, but we always find a way around it with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Fiverr to anyone looking to outsource a technical project whether it be blog setup, graphics, video, transcription services and so much more. I have tried using other outsourcing resources and nothing compare to what the folks at Fiverr can do!

Fiverr review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Fanastic Repository of Talent"

What do you like best?

I have used Fiverr 3 times in the last year to assist with creative projects that I had been working on. When you get to the site, it is a very clean / intuitive layout that allows you to view the services available by specialty. For example, you can view graphic design services, writing services, video / animation services and so on. I like the ability to view those who have been reviewed highly in the past, as well as their estimated turnaround times. I also like that most have portfolios on display where you can see examples of their past work, as well as past client testimonials.

What do you dislike?

I never had a bad experience, but when you are putting in your order, it helps to be as specific as possible. If you are too general with your instruction, you will not receive anything close to what you thought you were getting. This happened the first time, and as I learned how the system works, I made sure to be specific with my requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the amount that it costs, basically the price of a latte, there really isn't much to consider. You pay for a la carte services as you need them, and as long as you deal with a supplier that is well reviewed and has a good track record, you have little to lose.

The reason I used Fiverr was simply because I was swamped with work and didn't have time to do the smaller jobs like vector tracing, or doing a logo for one of my side business projects. I didn't feel too bad about using Fiverr, because most services are $5 (like the title says), but realistically you will end up spending about $10-$15 to get the add-ons you want, like quicker service or more revisions. Even at this price, what you are getting for the price you pay is spectacular. Time is money, and if your time is better spent focusing on the things that require your attention vs. the small things, you will see the value of Fiverr almost immediately.

Fiverr review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"The best micro tasks website"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to add a gig and start making money of what you do the best.

What do you dislike?

I actually don't like the fact that anybody can open a gig even if they don't know anything about what they are offering, I think there should be a "review system" to get accepted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can always find something to offer and make money from it, You just need to do it right!

I do icon design for apps, I designed over 500 icons now and I have a lot of happy customers.

Fiverr review by User in Animation
User in Animation

"Easy to use but harder to turn a profit"

What do you like best?

I really liked the interface, it's all very welcoming and easy to use. very accessible for both buyers and sellers. I found it aesthetically pleasing but this may be due to the fact it seemed very similar to People per hour in its functions and interface.

What do you dislike?

I know there are many people who do turn a profit on this platform but personally, this really isn't for me.

Again, this might be due to the fact I descovered it around the same time I started using PPH and judging from the business I got through both, PPH seemed to win out by a long shot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would personally recommend trying out People Per Hour instead of Fivver, but I would also explain how the systems work as this seems more like a personal preference sort of thing.

Currently I am looking at ways to expand my business and I have begun exploring similar options to PPH which I've found right here on G2 Crowd. At a glance, a lot of these sites are geared towards jobs with bigger budgets, some even going up to tens of thousands, so this seems like a more worth while business venture to me than fivver and maybe even PPH.

The premise of offering lots of little jobs for a fiver and trying to up sell all the more quality work I do, seems tedious to me. It might be a business model that works for some people but I feel like I would be wasting time by trying to do lots of little jobs and trying to accumulate the money for a profit.

Fiverr review by Robby D.
Robby D.

"Fiverr Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the money you can save doing tasks that could cost you exponentially more retail.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really dislike about fiverr really.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and read the reviews of the people selling their services. Find the right one to help you out in your business goals.

Get tasks done that you don't feel qualified or talented enough to do on your own. A great way to extend your abilities and outsource work to people in need.

Fiverr review by Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.

"Fiverr fever"

What do you like best?

I like how you can create bonds with people in your own career. Gives you the opportunity to work with different clients around the world, just using your computer

What do you dislike?

I think it takes to much to clear the money you earn. 14 days is to much especially if you earn 4 $

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to earn money and have challenging projects this is the place you need!

I'm doing work as an illustrator!

Fiverr review by Tomas K.
Tomas K.

"Very Affordable Freelance Marketplace"

What do you like best?

A rich variety of business related services that are super affordable.

What do you dislike?

The value you get is typically what value you pay for.

I think Fiverr can be very helpful for small businesses that are short on staff and looking to outsource a freelancer for a quick project.

Fiverr review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Monetizing my knowledge! : )"

What do you like best?

Fiverr is a great way for freelancers to build and connect. I can profit from my abilities and the things I know best and also enjoy. I love to organize my own time.

What do you dislike?

That most of the times we can't include work samples by links.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Interact, build your profile as complete as you can, do your research, offer extras. Always include revisions in all fees.

Managing my own time, profiting from my informal abilities. Making extra money. + affordable services

Fiverr review by User in Internet

"Great service for those in a hurrry"

What do you like best?

The wide selection of services makes fiverr the first stop for annoying problems that I need to go away. This selection is what I like the most about fiverr.

What do you dislike?

Some of the providers on fiverr are questionable, do your research and make sure your expectations are not too high before you buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your expectations are not too high for $5. Pay the premium if you want a higher quality outcome!

I have used fiverr for quick photoshop jobs, testing new websites I have built and logo design.

Fiverr review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very good for somethings - not for others"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with providers, very quick response

What do you dislike?

Some of the work is not perfect but cant complain for the price

Graphic design work

Fiverr review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"fabulous - always on time and perfect to what i want"

What do you like best?

everyone can work together. the products are always on time and to my needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to really network with these people i meet online.

Recommendations to others considering the product

please use it. It has helped my company grow dramatically with the quality of work I have received, i am never disappointed.

I have all of my business needs taken care of. I have a logo a website and all my stationary is taken care of.

Fiverr review by G2 Crowd User in Real Estate
G2 Crowd User in Real Estate

"Good place to outsource little tasks"

What do you like best?

Speed and easy of hiring trustable people to outsource small tasks. Website flow is very good and payments are easy too.

What do you dislike?

They need a claim system in case bigger projects need dispute. This would make the platform more reliable.

Learning about Fiverr?

* We monitor all Fiverr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.