FixMe.IT

Techinline FixMe.IT is a remote desktop application that enables instant, secure, and trouble-free connections between remote computers anywhere in the world.

Work for FixMe.IT?

FixMe.IT review by <span>Ryan J.</span>
Ryan J.

FixMe.IT review for IT consultant/MSP

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of deployment. And I can deploy the unattended client from a 1 on 1 connection which is a handy benefit. Copy and paste/drag and drop data transfer between local and remote is very handy as well.

What do you dislike?

No dedicated screenshot button. Seems like an obvious one. Does NOT recover well in some cases when a video issue or networking issue occur. A client can appear offline afterwards and there's no way to recover other than to kill the agent or reboot. I would also like more branding flexibility. The icons and program itself still appear at "fixme.it", although I can brand the web appearance of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far it has been a solid solution for me as a single-member IT consultant business. Rebooting a device is tracked in the software and it will alert you when the device comes back online, a plus for remote server updates after hours. I don't have to setup a VPN to a customer's network or any monitoring, although those are still great backup access methods.

I can remote into a client's machine and work anytime I need to. I see what they see. Less travel on-site.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FixMe.IT
FixMe.IT review by <span>Brad O.</span>
Brad O.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Quick and easy connection through any firewall system allows me to assist clients immediately and professionally. The Unattended feature allows me to fully support clients no matter what other issues they may be having. I've used this program for more than 3 years now and would not be without it.

What do you dislike?

Basically nothing - sometimes my mouse cursor jumps around a bit, but that mostly only occurs when I am accessing a virtual machine on a server in Australia that is linked to servers in Germany and I am seen to be on a laptop in Wellington (NZ) but I am really 800 kms away in my office in Waihi (NZ). All legit with the user on the phone. So a bit of mouse jump is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement and use, cheap enough particularly if you use it often (3-5 times a week)

Some clients allow me to use this for unattended access so support is easy. Fixing mums computer is easy (she's in Australia, I'm in New Zealand). Immediate and easy support for all clients is seen as a great addon. Clients love that I link it from my website and it feels and looks like it is my own support program.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

FixMe.IT review by <span>J.J. A.</span>
J.J. A.
Validated Review

Best Remote Support Application!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

This app is great whether you are supporting someone for the first time or long time clients!

There are several ways to use this remote support app, either by one use ( where it goes away after the session) or unattended clients who rather you work on their pc after hours. There are many features that allow for support of my clients, one of them is the ability to click on a UAC prompt and answer the question, many remote support apps don't allow for this and this is where Techinline shines.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would wish for a feature is something like a cross between a unattended client and a one time use client where my customers don't have to answer prompts to allow me to connect to their PC and also to control. Make that happen and I'll be a very happy user!

Also if you can make this App FIPS compliant that would be even better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice Application works well in most circumstances. Easy for end users to understand and initiate.

This allows me to support customers all over the world, easy enough to use to allow for simple questions which sometimes crop up where I'm not completely sure about what my customer is having an issue with. In and out in a jiffy which makes me and them happy.

FixMe.IT review by <span>David P.</span>
David P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We really like the fact that we can set up unattended access into machines that our customers want us to access regularly. Some of the other programs we have used in the past didn't allow this to happen. Furthermore, we have not run into any issues with firewalls/content filters blocking fixme.it

What do you dislike?

I wish the process for transferring a session to another support rep would be easier. It is doable, however, the second person needs to create their own unique session simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that you will be happy with it.

We originally found Fixme when we could no longer control 2008 R2 servers with GoToAssist. We could only view the screen and GTA offered no plans for developing this feature. After interviewing other technology companies and that they used, we found Fixme and have been using them for the last 3 years

FixMe.IT review by <span>Robert V.</span>
Robert V.

FixMe.IT Is Great!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is an easy process for my customers to follow in order to allow me to remotely connect to their computer. All they have to do is go to www.fixme.it and provide me with the Client ID number. With a few extra clicks by my customer, they can allow me a one time connection to their computer. I am able to see their computer screen and remotely fix the issue.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes about the program. As stated above, it works well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend FixMe.IT to others who need the ability to connect to a customer's PC to fix an issue they are experiencing.

I sell my Depreciation Calculator software to CPA's and other tax professionals, and I use FixMe.IT to fix any issues that might arise.

FixMe.IT review by <span>John H.</span>
John H.

Great Connection, Great Pice

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I’ve been using fixme.it (techinline) for over 3 years now and wouldn’t use anything else, it’s easy to get clients connected and to add clients to unattended it does exactly what it’s supposed to, and it’s only getting better!

What do you dislike?

Only thing I can say that I don’t like and it may be me, copying or transferring a file from the remote pc to my pc is as simple as cut and paste, I would like a dialogue box like you get when transferring from my pc to remote pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application, fast and responsive connectivity, best value for all it does!

It saves me time and allows me to fix issues remotely

Learning about FixMe.IT?

* We monitor all FixMe.IT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.