FixMe.IT

Techinline FixMe.IT is a remote desktop application that enables instant, secure, and trouble-free connections between remote computers anywhere in the world.

Work for FixMe.IT?

Learning about FixMe.IT?

FixMe.IT Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 82 FixMe.IT reviews
FixMe.IT review by Calvin H.
Calvin H.

"FixMe.IT Works for WeAreTheService Inc"

What do you like best?

FixMe has easy instructions to assist users in using their software.

We have not had occasion to contact FixMe online support or the online support documentation.

We spend less time in the setup of internet connections with our customers.

The software is very lightweight, robust, and adaptable to our way of doing business.

There is ample flexibility to create support tickets and use support narratives.

It works well across Microsoft Windows operating systems.

We have not used it on Apple computers as yet.

Lastly, FixMe is very cost effective for us.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have no complaints or dislikes about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using FixMe is so intuitive that we have not had an occasion to use the company's support or support documentation.

If you have any problems using the software, do not hesitate to contact FixMe online support.

We can connect with our customers using an internet connection.

We do not have to perform an on site initial setup for customers anymore.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FixMe.IT
FixMe.IT review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Great value for us"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and focused feature set at the price point

What do you dislike?

Would enjoy subgroups and a notes field for unattended clients.

Sometimes when computers reboot, the unattended page will show it's back up but not the "home" tab.

Unattended clients does not automatically refresh.

No Mac support

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many more computers to remote into compare to users of the programs, this will be your cheapest option. It does no reporting of any kind. It tells you if the computer is online and who is signed in and NOTHING else. Don't expect more at this very low price. It has always worked for us flawlessly. It's greatly valued here. It does not work on Macs.

Inventory tracking - we know when a person has not returned a computer because we add their name to the computer "computer name" field.

Remote desktop when the computer is off-site (instead of having to connect yet another VPN each time)

Remote training (remote into a users' computer and show them how to solve the problem themselves)

remote desktop support (our primary usage. It is mostly unattended but the one-time support code is invaluable)

debugging (if a monitor is not working, usually this still does).

What Remote Support solution do you use?

FixMe.IT review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"User Friendly and No-Nonsense"

What do you like best?

FixMe.IT's take on remote support is very streamlined. The simplicity on the end user side is wonderful, and they don't even have to be an admin on the computer! They have also clearly considered the technician's experience as well. Unattended access is a breeze to set up (you can't even call it 'configuring', it's so simple!). The ability to create a branded page is fantastic and I will definitely be setting that up. The reporting feature is also a welcome tool. Having the ability to remotely reboot a computer and send files to the remote computer are also fantastic features.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that I can think of is the Windows only support. I know that they are actively working on the ability to support Mac, which I definitely look forward to. Linux compatibility would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many options available for remote desktop/support out there. FixMe.IT has the perfect balance of simplicity, features, and cost.

As the only IT employee in a company with offices across the United States, FixMe.IT has allowed me to provide quick (and reliable) support to end users. In addition to the convenience of unattended support, it is also a good way to keep track of which user has which device. The simplicity of use throughout the process has saved me a great deal of time and headache, allowing me to provide better support and handle a larger workload. This results in less down-time for end users as well and keeps our business running efficiently.

FixMe.IT review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great remote support software at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

The customisation of the client page and the ease that my customers can request emote support.

What do you dislike?

Lack of support for multiple host screens. I know I can flick through the screens, or open them all up in one big window. However, when you connect to a client who has 3 different sized screens, using one window to view them all is really awkward. It would be nice to be able to have separate windows for separate screens at a single host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality product at a reasonable cost. They do not charge for unnecessary features (a la LogMeIn!).

Its not yet perfect, but getting close!

I have used remote access software for about 20 years. A lot of the companies I used to use (Logmein etc) have raised their prices prohibitively. Whilst they do have a slicker interface, and more functionality - this does not equate to the monstrous price that they charge.

Hence my switch to FixmeIT - it does what I need, without costing me a premium for features I do not need

FixMe.IT review by Ryan J.
Ryan J.

"FixMe.IT review for IT consultant/MSP"

What do you like best?

Ease of deployment. And I can deploy the unattended client from a 1 on 1 connection which is a handy benefit. Copy and paste/drag and drop data transfer between local and remote is very handy as well.

What do you dislike?

No dedicated screenshot button. Seems like an obvious one. Does NOT recover well in some cases when a video issue or networking issue occur. A client can appear offline afterwards and there's no way to recover other than to kill the agent or reboot. I would also like more branding flexibility. The icons and program itself still appear at "fixme.it", although I can brand the web appearance of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far it has been a solid solution for me as a single-member IT consultant business. Rebooting a device is tracked in the software and it will alert you when the device comes back online, a plus for remote server updates after hours. I don't have to setup a VPN to a customer's network or any monitoring, although those are still great backup access methods.

I can remote into a client's machine and work anytime I need to. I see what they see. Less travel on-site.

FixMe.IT review by Brad O.
Brad O.

"A solid performer that has never let me down."

What do you like best?

Quick and easy connection through any firewall system allows me to assist clients immediately and professionally. The Unattended feature allows me to fully support clients no matter what other issues they may be having. I've used this program for more than 3 years now and would not be without it.

What do you dislike?

Basically nothing - sometimes my mouse cursor jumps around a bit, but that mostly only occurs when I am accessing a virtual machine on a server in Australia that is linked to servers in Germany and I am seen to be on a laptop in Wellington (NZ) but I am really 800 kms away in my office in Waihi (NZ). All legit with the user on the phone. So a bit of mouse jump is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement and use, cheap enough particularly if you use it often (3-5 times a week)

Some clients allow me to use this for unattended access so support is easy. Fixing mums computer is easy (she's in Australia, I'm in New Zealand). Immediate and easy support for all clients is seen as a great addon. Clients love that I link it from my website and it feels and looks like it is my own support program.

FixMe.IT review by J.J. A.
J.J. A.

"Best Remote Support Application!"

What do you like best?

This app is great whether you are supporting someone for the first time or long time clients!

There are several ways to use this remote support app, either by one use ( where it goes away after the session) or unattended clients who rather you work on their pc after hours. There are many features that allow for support of my clients, one of them is the ability to click on a UAC prompt and answer the question, many remote support apps don't allow for this and this is where Techinline shines.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would wish for a feature is something like a cross between a unattended client and a one time use client where my customers don't have to answer prompts to allow me to connect to their PC and also to control. Make that happen and I'll be a very happy user!

Also if you can make this App FIPS compliant that would be even better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice Application works well in most circumstances. Easy for end users to understand and initiate.

This allows me to support customers all over the world, easy enough to use to allow for simple questions which sometimes crop up where I'm not completely sure about what my customer is having an issue with. In and out in a jiffy which makes me and them happy.

FixMe.IT review by David P.
David P.

"Best remote support program for software teams."

What do you like best?

We really like the fact that we can set up unattended access into machines that our customers want us to access regularly. Some of the other programs we have used in the past didn't allow this to happen. Furthermore, we have not run into any issues with firewalls/content filters blocking fixme.it

What do you dislike?

I wish the process for transferring a session to another support rep would be easier. It is doable, however, the second person needs to create their own unique session simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that you will be happy with it.

We originally found Fixme when we could no longer control 2008 R2 servers with GoToAssist. We could only view the screen and GTA offered no plans for developing this feature. After interviewing other technology companies and that they used, we found Fixme and have been using them for the last 3 years

FixMe.IT review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Easy To Brand and Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I really like the way FixMe.IT has the provider in mind when it comes to making it your own. It has lots of branding options if you so choose.

What do you dislike?

Really hard to find something I don't dislike here. I guess if I had one dislike would be there's no .msi for deploying the unattended access installer - although, I believe there's a workaround for this too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an alternative to all of the larger software remote support tools out there - FixMe.IT is a great choice.

With the ability to brand the product and deploy the stand-alone FixMe.IT Client - also, the speed of onboarding a new remote support tool is a win-win for us. Lots of other screen-sharing tools are becoming really expensive for the small shops that provide remote support.

FixMe.IT review by Troy G.
Troy G.

"one of the best remote access tools out there"

What do you like best?

Fixme.it is easy to use and packed full of standard features that seem to be add-ons with other services. The cost is so low it feels a little like you are stealing when you pay the bill. They are constantly adding new features and their support is fast and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, but I would love to see a mobile client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. It will beat your current support tool hands down.

I use fixme.it to support medical customers all over the world. Being able to directly connect to their systems for hands on support helps us close trouble tickets faster and not having to follow our direction makes the customers far happier than trying to follow along with someone on the phone.

FixMe.IT review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"FixMe.IT Is Great!"

What do you like best?

It is an easy process for my customers to follow in order to allow me to remotely connect to their computer. All they have to do is go to www.fixme.it and provide me with the Client ID number. With a few extra clicks by my customer, they can allow me a one time connection to their computer. I am able to see their computer screen and remotely fix the issue.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes about the program. As stated above, it works well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend FixMe.IT to others who need the ability to connect to a customer's PC to fix an issue they are experiencing.

I sell my Depreciation Calculator software to CPA's and other tax professionals, and I use FixMe.IT to fix any issues that might arise.

FixMe.IT review by Richard F.
Richard F.

"Great Remote Support Software with Useful Features"

What do you like best?

This is a great piece of software that has helped me grow and expand my services. I started offering computer training and on-site repairs, FixMe.IT has enabled me to save time and money by resolving software issues remotely at a mutually convenient time for both myself and my clients. Other options on the market were just not cost effective. I especially love the unattended access and ability for clients to enter their login credentials without me having to see them. This is a huge plus for privacy & data protection, and I don't know of any other similar products that offer this feature.

Thank you FixMe.IT for a great product and service! :)

What do you dislike?

Only supports the windows platform, which is fine for the majority of cases. However, it would be useful to be able to service Macs and view the screen on iOS / Android devices to offer a better service for my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective solution

Responsive & reliable connections

Useful feature for clients to enter their password securely

Unattended Access

- Remote Support

- Unattended Access

- Client Credential Manager

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Great Remote Support Application!"

What do you like best?

First of all, the performance of the application was what first intrigued me about it. It's as if I am sitting in front of the remote PC and it's jam packed with great remote support features. I had tried other remote support applications but was not satisfied with their performance. There always seemed to be a slight lag in screen movements with the others.

What do you dislike?

I've found nothing to dislike with the application as yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not hesitate to recommend it. Great performance, features and easy to deploy.

The previous remote support application didn't work very well and was not easy to install. FixMe.IT is pushed out via Group Policy along with desktop shortcuts...a very easy process. The end user interface is easily customizable and gives our organization a professional appearance. It has served perfectly for our IT team and makes it easy to assist or troubleshoot across all of our remote locations.

FixMe.IT review by Stephen V.
Stephen V.

"Awesome Remote Assistance and Support Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I can choose to activate an unattended client for constant remote access as I or my clients need it or as a one off for potential new clients and friends who need help.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that as of yet I've found anything that I would particularly classify as dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software is great, simple, lightweight, no overhead. The Console is very simple, user and admin friendly. In addition to being able to rename the computer as you see fit, you can categorize them by business or however you would like to keep multiple clients separate. It has the ability to not only view and take control of the other computer, but you can share your screen to them so that if there is something that you need to show them for future reference you can quickly within seconds switch from control to presentation. It has a built in chat feature that you can use once connected with the client PC. Even with the unattended installation, it requires a user permission to remote login so they can have the option always in the event they are working on something sensitive. On the other hand if you're working after hours, there is a only 5 second delay on the unattended setup before it automatically authorizes your entry so that even if the user isn't there you are still able to work remotely on the system with ease.

This allows me to get onto a client's computer quick and fast and solve problems that previously would have required me to travel on site for something that were I able to get onto the system, can be solved in minutes.

FixMe.IT review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Finally an Affordable Solution"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy, simple solutions for my business needs!

What do you dislike?

I have worked with this software for many years. it totally fits our needs and have had no issues so far. As far as a wish me list. I Phone support so can use the software while on the road. That would be awesome! I have to use Real VNC on my personal servers for that convince.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a white label would be cool :-)

I used to travel to clients to gain access to either their home computers or business servers. With tech inline I can help myself, my customers and keep an accurate log of my time. Billing is now 100% accurate.

FixMe.IT review by Ben R.
Ben R.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

The product works as advertised. It is very intuitive and I was able to brand it to my company logo. I do believe my favorite aspect is the customer service. Any time I have sent an inquiry, the response is quick, friendly and answers all of my questions. Remote access services like FixMe are not uncommon, however good customer service is. The price is very cost effective.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have found nothing to dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FixMe meets all of my requirements as an IT consultant specializing in small business. My clients appreciate the fact that I can do a one-time session without installing software permanently on their PC. I have not tested this product in an enterprise IT environment, but I feel it is worth a look whatever your needs may be.

With FixMe I am able to assist my customers with PC issues without travelling to their site. This saves me time and money.

FixMe.IT review by John H.
John H.

"Great Connection, Great Pice"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using fixme.it (techinline) for over 3 years now and wouldn’t use anything else, it’s easy to get clients connected and to add clients to unattended it does exactly what it’s supposed to, and it’s only getting better!

What do you dislike?

Only thing I can say that I don’t like and it may be me, copying or transferring a file from the remote pc to my pc is as simple as cut and paste, I would like a dialogue box like you get when transferring from my pc to remote pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application, fast and responsive connectivity, best value for all it does!

It saves me time and allows me to fix issues remotely

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Fixme.IT is simply an outstanding company!!"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness. A simple email or phone call and they are working on a resolution or an answer immediately. Also, they are constantly adding to and enhancing the product. Since we have been a customer, they have taken several of our suggestions and put them into production. They truly listen to their customers.

What do you dislike?

Not really applicable. There is nothing negative that I say about the product or the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product and this company. Easy to work with. Very responsive and always improving.

We use the product specifically for our CSRs and our Systems Integration folks. They can get right on the machine that the customer is working on and see exactly what they see. The connection is fast and easy enough for even the most technologically inept to use.

A big feature and a real time saver for us is the transfer of files. The product has drag and drop capabilities which makes is really easy for our CSRs.

It also has an unattended mode, should the end user wish to go that way.

FixMe.IT review by Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.

"The best remote tool in the business"

What do you like best?

First of all it is easy for the end user. They go to fixme.it and start a session. That is it. Second, I can remote into their pc, set up unattended modes, Share files, share my screen if needed. The customer service is great as well, prompt and helpful

What do you dislike?

nothing.. it is perfect for me and my customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't spend lots of money on a remote system. This one is affordable and fabulous.

I must help people with all levels of pc knowledge, it helps when they can sit back and watch what I do on their pc and I can explain what I am doing while they ask questions.

FixMe.IT review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Has what I need to demo and support."

What do you like best?

The affordable pricing and the ability to remotely support my customers is what I love about FiMe,it.

What do you dislike?

Nut much to dislike using the main tools, but I think a few small add ons in the Unattended Clients dashboard would helpful.

Add a column to show the last updated IP.

Change the Red Offline box to a red last connected time and dat.

Add the ability to copy and past.

Add a box to click into for each Unattended Client, even if the computer is offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product that works for your needs. Support any computer any time if you already setup into it and support others fast and easy with a few steps.

Dose almost as good as LogMeIn, but much more affordable than others.

Very helpful to support my customers and give online Demos as needed.

FixMe.IT review by William F.
William F.

"Remote Support / Remote Access - Affordable and All In One Place"

What do you like best?

Fixme.it has all of the features you expect from a high-end remote support tool. It supports remote printing, remote file sharing, remote desktop control, in-session reboots, and feature customization beyond that. All of this is offered at a paltry $30 per month per "Admin" user. Most competitors charge double or more for the same features.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I cannot like about Fixme.it is the lack of Mac support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to support Mac computers, you should just keep moving to a different product. If you support Windows only, this is the tool for you.

Ad hoc remote support is handled through this app with the use of a 6 digit access key that any client can download and execute. But beyond this, we can install a software agent that gives us remote control to the systems we need to support for 24/7 access.

FixMe.IT review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"A great remote solution!"

What do you like best?

The product is so easy to use. There are weeks that I use it on a daily basis to help people out.

What do you dislike?

Large screen viewing could be a little easier. It would be great if they had the ability to connect to desktops from a Mac client also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is very easy to use, and very powerful!

FixMe.IT has been a huge asset to my company. I support desktops throughout the country and I am able to connect to their computers and assist them easily. The people that I help out are always to happy that I'm able to help them quickly and efficiently.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Best IT_Support tool out there."

What do you like best?

Run as Administrator capability with Safe Mode and Unattended for fixing 99% of what ails us !

What do you dislike?

Not found anything thus far that I Dislike however do from time to time have user issues when they cannot see the Grant Access prompts as they pop under other things. Unsure whether it would be wise or even possible to force Modal control of this dialogue box so it always appears in front of everything else..

I Really wish there was an expert client for Android and IOS, Linux... even if not a user client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Iv'e tried and use a variety of such tools and FixMe is by far my favorite as reliable and easy to use.

Printers, updates and general user interactions with a variety of software including Windows.

Primarily its looking at changes and fixes beyond users knowledge and ability.

FixMe.IT review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Satisfied End Users"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, regardless of the technical level of the end user. I just tell them to go to fixme.it, start a support session, and give me a client ID. The Session Usage Reports makes it simple to keep track of time spent on systems. Overall, it's a great remote platform.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say I 'dislike' anything with this package. I might get 'annoyed' at how it handles multiple screen support sessions. Kinda rather it just let me scroll between screens versus 'zooming'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't pay per session, pay for a subscription. It's worth it as one end user can turn into 4-5 remote sessions very quickly.

When dealing with software installation and configuration calls, FixMe.IT is a fast way to turn a support call into a remote session.

FixMe.IT review by Graham C.
Graham C.

"Exceptionally easy remote access"

What do you like best?

FixMe downloads and installs a very small file on the client computer. The steps to do this are super simple, mostly automatic and can be done by anyone. The tools are clear and functionality is superb, such as drag and drop files.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make remote connection to customers with limited computer knowledge or better things to do than set up their own remote access accounts then FixMe is a great solution. It really is so easy.

As a business with global customers FixMe has allowed engineers to diagnose faults from their desk rather than travel or engage in long email conversations. The ability to operate remote computer connected to a scientific instrument permits remote teaching - saving time and money.

FixMe.IT review by Zaffar M.
Zaffar M.

"Great Remote Support Software. With a few more additional features will be challenging Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

- Price

- Ease of use for the end user. Cannot make it any simpler to get the client setup

- Ease of use for the technician

- Remote Speed. Regardless of connection it always seems to be smooth

What do you dislike?

- Limited Features. Would like to setup users to be able to login to a select few computers for instance

- No web app

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need quality remote software that passes the 'mum/mother' test then choose FixMe.IT

I knew what i needed and picked the best product for me as a new IT Support Company

FixMe.IT review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Fixme.IT gets the job done."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of installation. End users have an easy time figuring out how to authenticate a support session. Has an unattended access client, which is very critical since we are mainly supporting in-house machines across several campuses.

What do you dislike?

No support for iPhone/Ipad/Mac and Android products. Would like to see a file transfer module so I don't have to rely in invoking third party apps to transfer files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's easy enough to use you won't have much of a time investment trying it out.

We are providing general IT support to about 350 end users. The biggest benefit above their competitors is ease of deployment and cost savings.

FixMe.IT review by Travis R.
Travis R.

"Hands Down, The Best Remote Software for the Money"

What do you like best?

Honestly, the pricing. It is far less expensive and other remote software solutions. It does everything the other guys do, but for less money.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was an app for Android and iOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best software for the price. Does exactly what they state. I have used on many, many, different types of computers without issue.

Techninline saves us so much time and money. We can easily log into computers that are miles away saving on gas, money and time.

FixMe.IT review by Evan M.
Evan M.

"Great product at a reasonable price."

What do you like best?

Very robust and very affordable. The unattended client option is extremely useful. The on-demand remote control is easy for clients to initiate.

What do you dislike?

Mac and mobile support would be nice, but they also aren't really necessary for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a great product for many years. I can't think of a reason I would ever stop using it.

I use it every day to provide instant remote support for my clients. This has saved me MANY drives to be onsite.

FixMe.IT review by Matt A.
Matt A.

"FixMe fixed everything"

What do you like best?

The thing I like most about this product is its ease of use. Its so simple to get connected!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about this product is I haven't found an auto-connect feature that I know of.

With FixMe.IT, I have the ability to reach all of our 19 branch locations withing minutes. This allows me to navigate and asses any problems we may have while not having to hear a second hand description of the problem.

FixMe.IT review by .

"FixMe.IT is a great, inexpensive remote support tool!"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and the unattended feature is very reliable.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have an iOS app. When I’m on the road it would be easier to use my iPhone or iPad to remote into a computer than having to lug a laptop out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a great solution for remote support

It’s twofold for me. I am able to login to customer computers remotely as well as access my office computers using the unattended feature.

FixMe.IT review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"Very easy and effective remote support software for both customer and technicians."

What do you like best?

The software is very easy to use. Customers are easily directed to the fixme.it website to download the remote support client exe. Also appreciate the unlimited number of unattended clients available.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't work great when customers have slower internet connection. In some of these situations we are forced to use other options.

It provides easy access to client computers in the event they are having technical difficulties with the computers or equipment.

FixMe.IT review by William C.
William C.

"Good Remote Support for a Good Price"

What do you like best?

The basic functions that work. Easy to use. Fairly easy site to direct users to download client support file

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, doesn't support mac. Can't run from cell phone. when On the road, need to pull out laptop to give support to users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great solution for supporting PC users at a reasonable price.

Able to support clients on the fly. Be at different locations but still be available.

FixMe.IT review by James F.
James F.

"Great tool, one of the best for the money when it comes to unattended access"

What do you like best?

Unattended access, also being able to see if the user is working and their login account info.

What do you dislike?

No Mac support.

No mobile app.

Sometimes mouse and keyboard do not work on remote PC.

Slow to connect.

Having to switch to the Expert window to chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good IT consultants, always mention no Mac support. Sucks having to tell users to install Teamviewer. Seems unprofessional to have them use a free product.

Support and instructional tutorials

FixMe.IT review by Hamilton A.
Hamilton A.

"Review of Tech-In-Line"

What do you like best?

The ability of the software to reconnect if a connection is lost.

What do you dislike?

No one answers the phone. On a few occasions in the past when I have been in the field and I needed to chat briefly with someone, it appears that email is the only way. This is a minor issue.

I'm not fond of the requirement to pay for full access for a second technician to briefly log in to solve another technician's issue. I would like to see a discounted rate for a second license.

System analysis is necessary in the WISP business and your service is very valuable.

FixMe.IT review by Alexander Michael T.
Alexander Michael T.

"Best Entry level Windows remote connection tool for support."

What do you like best?

Most competitive price while offering different subscription periods. Reputable software vendor for sensitive purposes such as remote desktop control. Easy to instruct novice users on how to accept connection by going to the website fixme.it Expert/Admin app is lightweight.

What do you dislike?

Although improving, getting the client app to pass security protection scans can be troubling. For browsers or clients that are too infected or damaged this tool will probably not work. Fixme.it may be phonetically challenging for some users to understand. Network response needs improvement. No MAC OS X feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lowest cost amongst the major players. No mac support.

The ability to connect to Windows users remotely in the easiest way possible, safely for the lowest cost.

FixMe.IT review by Chuck S.
Chuck S.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

I like that this remote method does not cost as much as other programs, and it works better than most

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, but there is everything to like

I program, install, and provide support for restaurant point of sales systems, and my clients love the fact they can call me, and I can log on to fix their problem(s) immediately

FixMe.IT review by Consultant

"Simple, fast and lot's of solid features"

What do you like best?

fixme.IT was easy to get started, simple and fast to get clients connected, and their customer service has been highly responsive and answered all our questions.

They have all the features you would expect for the price, and then some nice additional ones you don't see at this price-point like 2FA, non-admin rights required for install, and two-way desktop.

And we've found it's at least as fast and simple as teamviewer to get a client connected to us.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a separate one or two line chat window for when I only have one screen.

We're replacing our remote fix tools with this. With how easy it is to install across domains, we've been able to get it out to our clients in literally a few hours.

FixMe.IT review by Jay G.
Jay G.

"Excellent Remote Desktop Support Experience"

What do you like best?

The process is very simple for both user and support representative. Never had an issue during client installation. Also, the ability to perform remote reboot and resume is a godsend!

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of.It's our favorite tool!

Remote software installation, remote user support, remote training. This is our company's go-to tool for supporting all remote users.

FixMe.IT review by Ward B.
Ward B.

"Excellent software for a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

Works well all the time. Appreciate the ability to have up to 150 unattended access connections with the account. Simple, predictable behavior.

What do you dislike?

Wish it did Mac computers, that would be a big help if they could add that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for remote support at a reasonable price.

Allows easy, affordable remote support with our clients.

FixMe.IT review by Christopher F.
Christopher F.

"Flexible and efficient - does everything it needs to do"

What do you like best?

Unattended remote access is easy to install and manage. Single package and easy branding make deployment a snap.

What do you dislike?

No Mac support. No mobile client for experts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Multiple licenses may be required for larger deployments

With FixMe.IT, we've managed to move over 60% of our revenue to remote support, saving gas and time.

FixMe.IT review by David P.
David P.

"Reliable and easy to use"

What do you like best?

It works with all my customers, even customers behind very secure security. From my customers perspective the software is really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the administration interface could do with being a little more engaging.

Fix me.it allows me to get access to customer computer especially and fix their problems fast.

"Does the job."

What do you like best?

I like the fact I can log into multiple pc's at the same time and I don't have to disconnect the software. Also you can setup unattended clients if you need to log into someone's pc after hours when they are not there.

What do you dislike?

At times the program will lock up but that a lot of times has to do with the internet connection of the end user.

We resolve software issues including the operating system as well as 3rd party software. Also software setup and maintenance.

FixMe.IT review by User

"Very Easy to Use and A must have. "

What do you like best?

I Like the fact that we can set up as many remote access computers within an account. Also lets you record sessions if you do Support Training's.

What do you dislike?

Just wish i could send my teams a link and they can automatically pair me with that computer to log me in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software to be able to have remote access, and also set unattended access on computers at your practices or businesses. FIXME.IT is the way to go.

Remote assistance, Technical support

FixMe.IT review by Elise S.
Elise S.

"Good product. Reasonably priced"

What do you like best?

That I have the ability to have both unattended and on the fly remote sessions.

What do you dislike?

No support at this point for mac, iOS and Android.

The ability to do a company wide upgrade without having to be there. It actually saves time because I don't have to physically visit each PC.

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use from a technician standpoint and a simple process to walk customers through to make a one-time connection. Simple interface for everyone.

What do you dislike?

There is no stand-alone file transfer screen, which would be a huge help for software installs, updates, and log files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe they offer a free trial to get you started so it's worth checking out, from there there is multiple payment options to fit your needs.

Much more cost-effective than similar other products and a cleaner interface to present to your customers.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Great uses for fixme.it"

What do you like best?

The best option on the fixme, is on unattended remote and just the client link i have complete ability to transfer files and restart and stay connected.

What do you dislike?

I really wish that the expert end of the Techinline Support had an app for ios so I could use the expert end on my iPad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if possible create your custom client file and send to them via email or put a link on your webpage for them to download.

the fixme.it webpage is too easy for some people to understand... they want to put www.fixme.it.com..lol

printer driver installs, scanning devices lost connections, help with local database... the realtime point and click remotely and the end user sees what you are doing.

FixMe.IT review by Anthony O.
Anthony O.

"Good product but has some limitations"

What do you like best?

The best feature is its ease of use and user friendliness.

What do you dislike?

You cannot service Macintosh clients which is problematic if you provide support to both PC and Mac users

I assist teachers with issues with their home computers especially issues involving access to the school's VPN network and office 365 issues

FixMe.IT review by Derek V.
Derek V.

"Easy to use, never any issues"

What do you like best?

Unattended access is very convenient - can work on issues during off peak hours.

What do you dislike?

It periodically times you out, and takes some wait period to get back in.

Everything remote access. Benefits are not having to pay for travel or off site technicians.

FixMe.IT review by Marshall T.
Marshall T.

"Great overall product"

What do you like best?

I like the short url to get people connected and ease of use

What do you dislike?

The price is good, just wish it was a little lower

We are able to easily connect to remote users to fix problems and install software.

It saves us a lot of time.

FixMe.IT review by Consultant

"Simple, cheap, and effective"

What do you like best?

The ability to reboot a computer to safe mode or regular mode once connected is an awesome feature that I use often and allows for removal of malware and rogue drivers. I typically will setup customer servers and needy workstations for unattended access so I can resolve issues after business hours.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike with the product, it's always worked for me and pays for itself at least 10x each month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If remote support for your clients is your goal, it's well worth the nominal price.

The problems solved are any problem requiring me looking at the screen to resolve (obviously if the computer is booting) and saves my customers and myself time and money.

FixMe.IT review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"The software works"

What do you like best?

I have never had a problem with connectivity to remote systems

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about the program. The program functions as it should without issue. And our customers love our quick response

I'm able to service several customers at once

FixMe.IT review by Susan B.
Susan B.

"FixMe.IT is great for helping out my customers quickly."

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to attach to a user's computer and I can move around their screen easily. I also use it as a demo tool as I let potential customers see my computer.

What do you dislike?

Didn't like that some screen resolutions make it difficult to navigate screens but that seems to be fixed as I haven't had any issues lately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it as a training and demo tool.

FixMe.IT review by Chad S.
Chad S.

"Great value Especially for the price."

What do you like best?

We do not need this type service often so I did not want to spend a lot of money. The service does everything we want and does not break the bank.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike about this product.

Providing support to my technicians in the field and we are able to help customers resolve issues like firmware updates with out having to roll a truck.

FixMe.IT review by David D.
David D.

"Great for on-the-fly support"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of helping a user establish a connection of the phone. It is a simple process that allows me to connect quickly with little phone instruction.

What do you dislike?

The download on the client side can be a little slow.

I use this software for clients that don't have a monitoring agent. It is great for first contact with a new user or for users I interact with rarely.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"FixMEIT is a very simple but secure remote support alternative."

What do you like best?

Simple install and simple management of all the devices. The unattended client is very thin and works every time.

What do you dislike?

Can only transfer one file at a time, it would be nice to be able to transfer multiple files at once.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple but effective and at a great price.

Remote computer issues. Decrease in time it takes to solve computer problems and the end user doesn't need to do anything.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"A Fantastic Product!"

What do you like best?

I have been using Fixme.IT for over 5 years now and it is an essential tool for my business. My favorite feature of the product is the ability to add unattended clients to the software so that customers do not need to get a client ID for support.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about this product.

We solve all Computer / Networking Related issues using this product.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"very useful tool "

What do you like best?

the simplicity how to use it, connecting to a remote desktop ia a mouse click. Direct the client to the website to start a support session or easily manage unattended machines from the account console.

What do you dislike?

actually nothing concrete, FixMe.IT is lightweight and easy-to-use, packed with a full stack of powerful features I need to deliver the highest quality of remote support.

every kind of IT related issues

FixMe.IT review by Tracy T.
Tracy T.

"FixMe.IT"

What do you like best?

Easy to get clients to navigate too and get running

What do you dislike?

I would like a few more options like the ability for me to install a button that comes into my console because they require help. We use this as internal assistance

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's Easy to use and easy to train on

The ability to assist with issues and share screens easily.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Great, low-cost, powerful and feature packed Remote Support software!"

What do you like best?

Unattended Access: by far the most useful, flexible and fast remote access for 24X7 support. Also, Fixme.it adds and revises features over the life of the product that add value and convenience.

What do you dislike?

Forgets my login password every 6-8 logins. Would like clipboard (copy/paste) access to download/upload files and folders to remote PC instead of File Transfer feature.

Remote support on-demand for any of my customers when they help connect. Unattended Access really helps when remote client is elderly and struggles with the steps to connect on-demand access. Cost savings is significant, year after year of using your product.

FixMe.IT review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

We love the feature set that FixMe provides - it is comparable to the larger titles out there. We also liked the price point a lot. Support is also good which is important.

What do you dislike?

Noting to comment here. Noting to comment here.

We do remote support and training on Windows desktopss and servers.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Very Useful to to help our customers fix their issues quickly. "

What do you like best?

The ability to connect to essentially anyone securely is very nice!

What do you dislike?

I dislike if I have to share with other coworkers keeping me having to wait for them to be done but that is a licensing issue more than a problem with the software.

We are helping fix non internet related computer problems.

FixMe.IT review by Glenn S.
Glenn S.

"Highly Recommend Fixme.IT for Remote solutions "

What do you like best?

How user friendly it is and how you can get extra seats for techs

What do you dislike?

No a lot to dislike about it at all. It seems to be able to do all the things we have previously done on other software and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend this product

Computer issues for our customers

FixMe.IT review by Bob G.
Bob G.

"Excellant remote access software for Windows"

What do you like best?

Reliable, high performance, and cost-effective Windows based remote access software I've been using without ANY downtime for several years now.

What do you dislike?

none that apply to my customer base. I don't think a Mac or Android solution is available.

I use it to log it to provide support to customers and sales leads

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Great alternative to the more expensive players"

What do you like best?

Almost all of the features of the more expensive options for half the cost.

What do you dislike?

No android or apple support available yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great alternative to the big players. Worth giving it a trial.

Use for remote connectivity to help our customers. They can show us their issues and we can easily fox them.

FixMe.IT review by Catheryn E.
Catheryn E.

"Great service and support"

What do you like best?

Software is very easy to use. Support is great.

What do you dislike?

FixMe does not work on macs. No other complaints

Team viewer is expensive and is only good for a few computers, not to be used simultaneously. Fix me works much better. Would love to have a Mac alternative.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Have had no problems. Wish it was a little easier for my clients who are technically challenged."

What do you like best?

I can remote and restart and still be able to reconnect

What do you dislike?

It's a little hard to connect. I wish the number could be received via a website and I could then get it from them and do the connecting without them have to download.

IT

FixMe.IT review by Code By M.
Code By M.

"Very good service for the broke self-starter"

What do you like best?

The price is definitely a great option along with the features

What do you dislike?

I wish it had the ability to push commands without having to open a remote session

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use it everyday to solve everything from cosmetic issues to major servers. It's a great service.

"Solid "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use for my clients. They can navigate to get their code and we are up and running.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any issues. Never had a complaint to voice

I can get in with my clients quickly and efficiently. I have been using it for several years now. My clients love it too. They know if they email me about an issue, I can log in and correct their problem in a timely manner

FixMe.IT review by John R.
John R.

"VERY helpful app!"

What do you like best?

The fact that it has saved me a TON of driving around town to fix simple computer problems.

What do you dislike?

Wished it worked on Macs, I don't do many, but get an occasional request.

Time and fuel savings

FixMe.IT review by Kady B.
Kady B.

"Great Remote Software Tool"

What do you like best?

It works and it is really easy to walk a user on how to get a session going.

What do you dislike?

That I need to have a user available, unless I install something else

Working with our remote users

FixMe.IT review by User in Higher Education

"Just what I needed."

What do you like best?

Fixme.it has made my life way easier. Fantastic and efficient software.

What do you dislike?

Price is slightly higher than my budget, Not available for Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those looking for a lightweight, intuitive application that offers a great set of functionality FixMe.IT is the right choice. Especially useful to IT helpdesks to provide technical support from any part of the world.

I am able to connect to a remote computer to view its desktop and provide “live” support when needed.

FixMe.IT review by User

"It works very well and is very reliable. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can see everything on the screen. It is great for fixing issues across the country and training.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that's its not Mac compatible. This would complete this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product for people who use PC's, it's easy to use and easy for the person who needs support to get it.

All sorts of issues, from upgrading software to fixing printer issues.

FixMe.IT review by Masoud D.
Masoud D.

"It works, and it is fast."

What do you like best?

so many computers in can you manage in one program.

What do you dislike?

no mobile app for supporting customers when not in the office.

all kind of problems, servers updating after hours, troubleshooting users pc's,monitoring some servers.

FixMe.IT review by User in Computer Software

"FixMe.It - Two Years of experience"

What do you like best?

Consistency and ease of use for our customers.

What do you dislike?

FixMe.It is not compatible with Mac/IOS. I don't have a terrible problem with that, and it doesn't prevent me from using the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no down-side in trying FixMe.IT, you will see the upside soon enough.

access to our customer's computers for support and training on our turnkey software. Access to our own desktops when away.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great remote support software at a great price"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup and price were perfect for our organization

What do you dislike?

No complaints to report after 2 months of use

Software installation, basic troubleshooting

FixMe.IT review by Consultant

"this software has given me exactly what i need"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to let clients let me log onto their computers securely with minimal software cluttering their computers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I've been very happy with this product.

I install custom code onto most of my client's computers as well as troubleshoot and advise about specialized software and how they use it.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"We have used Fixme.it for years and it has been a lifesaver for our company."

What do you like best?

The simple design, quick connections and stable environment make this the best remote support option for us.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints or issues with Fixme.it

We are an I.T. company that needs to respond and fix PCs and servers remotely. This gives us the option to handle a higher volume more efficently.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great cost effective product"

What do you like best?

Mutiple connections at the same time and multiple desktops and no need to have client on beforehand.

What do you dislike?

Limited feature set. Not quite as reliable as previous on processor intensive systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great value product

Cheaper costs than we had before and allows more remote connection clients.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Very practical program for IT services."

What do you like best?

reliable. 100% availability with no service disruption.

What do you dislike?

only one issue I have noticed is in some cases I don't see mouse cursor on a remote computer.

fix general computer problems . I can save time and travel mileage.

"Very Useful"

What do you like best?

Just the fact that you can repair PC's without traveling on site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. It does all of the things that I expected it to do.

Cut service call time down to minutes

"great product"

What do you like best?

easy to use and navigate around and the cost is affordable

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, this product does everything I need so far.

remote into customers computers

Learning about FixMe.IT?

* We monitor all FixMe.IT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.