4.7

FixMe.IT is a remote desktop application designed for fast and easy on-demand and unattended remote support.

Work for FixMe.IT?

Learning about FixMe.IT?

Compare FixMe.IT to Similar Solutions

FixMe.IT Reviews

Showing 150 FixMe.IT reviews
FixMe.IT review by John B.
John B.

"A really good value for remote desktop support"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, and the unattended clients features. It is really easy for my customers to get into, just a few clicks on their end and I can start assisting with their problem. If I need to work on a computer after hours for some reason, I can set up the unattended client feature and can get in when I need to.

What do you dislike?

I guess the only thing I don't like about it is if I have a customer who has two or more monitors, I can only use one of mine to see all of theirs. For example, if they have 2 monitors, I'd like to be able to use my 2 monitors and see their 2 monitors, one on each of mine. That would be a neat feature to add! Other than that, it's a great product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple to use, easily customizable and configurable solution for remote desktop support, FixMe.IT is the solution for you.

I use FixMe.IT for remote desktop troubleshooting and problem solving. Customers can call me, I direct them to a link on my web site, they click on that, follow the directions on-screen, and I can remotely help with their problem. It sure saves a ton of gasoline!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FixMe.IT
FixMe.IT review by Phil M.
Phil M.

"Great Tool, Great Price"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can just install the unattended client on each of my users' workstations, which allows me to connect to them without any input from them. If they don't have the unattended client, it is usually easy for the users to activate the support client from the fixme.it website and grant me access to their workstations.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they would create an Expert client for iOS so I could effect repairs using my iPad or iPhone. As well, it would be great if this product could be used to manage mobile devices (iOS/Android) as well as MacOS devices. The limitation of only being able to manage Windows-based devices and only being able to use the Expert software from Windows are my only complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will need to ensure that your environment is Windows-based at the moment. The product works well over low-speed links, but I wouldn't recommend using it over a really slow or high-latency link (i.e.: dialup or satellite).

I am a freelance small-business I.T. Manager. This solution lets me manage the networks of 8 medium-sized companies from my desktop at home, or from my laptop while on vacation. Without it, I wouldn't be able to maintain the size of my business without hiring additional staff. My client-base appreciates that they can see me work as I go, and I've also been able to use the product to do basic user training (i.e.: onboarding, demonstrating software functionality, etc...)

What Remote Support solution do you use?

FixMe.IT review by Erik J.
Erik J.

"Great Remote Support Tool; Better Price!"

What do you like best?

Simple interface with all the basic features you need. Easy to remotely support a lot of computers (~100). Great tool for IT tech support or people who want to be able to help their parents out with computer issues from afar. The price is extremely affordable for the features it provides.

What do you dislike?

I would like some more features, but cannot be picky at this price point compared to other solutions. One basic feature that should be added is the ability to add Columns to the Client screen so you can easily view more information about your clients, other than the default list: 'Computer Name', 'Logged in User', 'Activity', 'Status', 'IP Address', 'Installed On', 'Last Connected'. I would love to be able to put a Notes field on each client. Currently we store the hostname, serial number, and full users name all in the 'Computer Name' field. The ability to add other fields and populate them with WMI data from the client would be AWESOME! Even if the data was only updated on connection it would be useful.

Remotely supporting around 80-100 pcs. Can quickly and easily remote into a pc from afar. If they don't have the remote client installed, it's a simple process of going to 'Fixme.IT' in the web browser, downloading the client, running it, and providing a passcode to the technician.

FixMe.IT review by Goh K.
Goh K.

"Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

This remote tool is honestly really easy to use for me so far. I love this tool as it is very user friendly and provide easy instruction as well as easy file transfer and efficient use of the remote session. So far this tool is really light weight and doesn't consume a lot of computer memory or ram. Fast and efficient tool compared to other heavy remote softwares.

What do you dislike?

What I really don't like about this software its that it really has limited features. This tool is really great and smooth, don't get me wrong but it has very limited features and quite buggy especially during the remote session it doesn't go well and smooth during that situation unless if both parties have a good internet speed connection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend FixMe.IT to all customer supports or desktop operators! This tool is smooth and fast, if you are looking for light weight remote tool this is the one!

FixMe.IT allows me to work from home and in my comfort space anywhere and anytime everyday. It also allows me to help my clients or friends from anywhere around the world as long as there is internet access with ease and efficient. Thus saving a lot of my time travelling instead!

FixMe.IT review by Calvin H.
Calvin H.

"FixMe.IT Works for WeAreTheService Inc"

What do you like best?

FixMe has easy instructions to assist users in using their software.

We have not had occasion to contact FixMe online support or the online support documentation.

We spend less time in the setup of internet connections with our customers.

The software is very lightweight, robust, and adaptable to our way of doing business.

There is ample flexibility to create support tickets and use support narratives.

It works well across Microsoft Windows operating systems.

We have not used it on Apple computers as yet.

Lastly, FixMe is very cost effective for us.

What do you dislike?

So far, we have no complaints or dislikes about the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using FixMe is so intuitive that we have not had an occasion to use the company's support or support documentation.

If you have any problems using the software, do not hesitate to contact FixMe online support.

We can connect with our customers using an internet connection.

We do not have to perform an on site initial setup for customers anymore.

FixMe.IT review by Richard F.
Richard F.

"Great Remote Support Software with Useful Features"

What do you like best?

This is a great piece of software that has helped me grow and expand my services. I started offering computer training and on-site repairs, FixMe.IT has enabled me to save time and money by resolving software issues remotely at a mutually convenient time for both myself and my clients. Other options on the market were just not cost effective. I especially love the unattended access and ability for clients to enter their login credentials without me having to see them. This is a huge plus for privacy & data protection, and I don't know of any other similar products that offer this feature.

Thank you FixMe.IT for a great product and service! :)

What do you dislike?

Only supports the windows platform, which is fine for the majority of cases. However, it would be useful to be able to service Macs and view the screen on iOS / Android devices to offer a better service for my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective solution

Responsive & reliable connections

Useful feature for clients to enter their password securely

Unattended Access

- Remote Support

- Unattended Access

- Client Credential Manager

FixMe.IT review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Great value for us"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and focused feature set at the price point

What do you dislike?

Would enjoy subgroups and a notes field for unattended clients.

Sometimes when computers reboot, the unattended page will show it's back up but not the "home" tab.

Unattended clients does not automatically refresh.

No Mac support

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many more computers to remote into compare to users of the programs, this will be your cheapest option. It does no reporting of any kind. It tells you if the computer is online and who is signed in and NOTHING else. Don't expect more at this very low price. It has always worked for us flawlessly. It's greatly valued here. It does not work on Macs.

Inventory tracking - we know when a person has not returned a computer because we add their name to the computer "computer name" field.

Remote desktop when the computer is off-site (instead of having to connect yet another VPN each time)

Remote training (remote into a users' computer and show them how to solve the problem themselves)

remote desktop support (our primary usage. It is mostly unattended but the one-time support code is invaluable)

debugging (if a monitor is not working, usually this still does).

FixMe.IT review by Kyle C.
Kyle C.

"User Friendly and No-Nonsense"

What do you like best?

FixMe.IT's take on remote support is very streamlined. The simplicity on the end user side is wonderful, and they don't even have to be an admin on the computer! They have also clearly considered the technician's experience as well. Unattended access is a breeze to set up (you can't even call it 'configuring', it's so simple!). The ability to create a branded page is fantastic and I will definitely be setting that up. The reporting feature is also a welcome tool. Having the ability to remotely reboot a computer and send files to the remote computer are also fantastic features.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that I can think of is the Windows only support. I know that they are actively working on the ability to support Mac, which I definitely look forward to. Linux compatibility would also be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many options available for remote desktop/support out there. FixMe.IT has the perfect balance of simplicity, features, and cost.

As the only IT employee in a company with offices across the United States, FixMe.IT has allowed me to provide quick (and reliable) support to end users. In addition to the convenience of unattended support, it is also a good way to keep track of which user has which device. The simplicity of use throughout the process has saved me a great deal of time and headache, allowing me to provide better support and handle a larger workload. This results in less down-time for end users as well and keeps our business running efficiently.

FixMe.IT review by Stephen V.
Stephen V.

"Awesome Remote Assistance and Support Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. I can choose to activate an unattended client for constant remote access as I or my clients need it or as a one off for potential new clients and friends who need help.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that as of yet I've found anything that I would particularly classify as dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Software is great, simple, lightweight, no overhead. The Console is very simple, user and admin friendly. In addition to being able to rename the computer as you see fit, you can categorize them by business or however you would like to keep multiple clients separate. It has the ability to not only view and take control of the other computer, but you can share your screen to them so that if there is something that you need to show them for future reference you can quickly within seconds switch from control to presentation. It has a built in chat feature that you can use once connected with the client PC. Even with the unattended installation, it requires a user permission to remote login so they can have the option always in the event they are working on something sensitive. On the other hand if you're working after hours, there is a only 5 second delay on the unattended setup before it automatically authorizes your entry so that even if the user isn't there you are still able to work remotely on the system with ease.

This allows me to get onto a client's computer quick and fast and solve problems that previously would have required me to travel on site for something that were I able to get onto the system, can be solved in minutes.

FixMe.IT review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great remote support software at an affordable price"

What do you like best?

The customisation of the client page and the ease that my customers can request emote support.

What do you dislike?

Lack of support for multiple host screens. I know I can flick through the screens, or open them all up in one big window. However, when you connect to a client who has 3 different sized screens, using one window to view them all is really awkward. It would be nice to be able to have separate windows for separate screens at a single host.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality product at a reasonable cost. They do not charge for unnecessary features (a la LogMeIn!).

Its not yet perfect, but getting close!

I have used remote access software for about 20 years. A lot of the companies I used to use (Logmein etc) have raised their prices prohibitively. Whilst they do have a slicker interface, and more functionality - this does not equate to the monstrous price that they charge.

Hence my switch to FixmeIT - it does what I need, without costing me a premium for features I do not need

FixMe.IT review by Ryan J.
Ryan J.

"FixMe.IT review for IT consultant/MSP"

What do you like best?

Ease of deployment. And I can deploy the unattended client from a 1 on 1 connection which is a handy benefit. Copy and paste/drag and drop data transfer between local and remote is very handy as well.

What do you dislike?

No dedicated screenshot button. Seems like an obvious one. Does NOT recover well in some cases when a video issue or networking issue occur. A client can appear offline afterwards and there's no way to recover other than to kill the agent or reboot. I would also like more branding flexibility. The icons and program itself still appear at "fixme.it", although I can brand the web appearance of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far it has been a solid solution for me as a single-member IT consultant business. Rebooting a device is tracked in the software and it will alert you when the device comes back online, a plus for remote server updates after hours. I don't have to setup a VPN to a customer's network or any monitoring, although those are still great backup access methods.

I can remote into a client's machine and work anytime I need to. I see what they see. Less travel on-site.

FixMe.IT review by Brad O.
Brad O.

"A solid performer that has never let me down."

What do you like best?

Quick and easy connection through any firewall system allows me to assist clients immediately and professionally. The Unattended feature allows me to fully support clients no matter what other issues they may be having. I've used this program for more than 3 years now and would not be without it.

What do you dislike?

Basically nothing - sometimes my mouse cursor jumps around a bit, but that mostly only occurs when I am accessing a virtual machine on a server in Australia that is linked to servers in Germany and I am seen to be on a laptop in Wellington (NZ) but I am really 800 kms away in my office in Waihi (NZ). All legit with the user on the phone. So a bit of mouse jump is to be expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement and use, cheap enough particularly if you use it often (3-5 times a week)

Some clients allow me to use this for unattended access so support is easy. Fixing mums computer is easy (she's in Australia, I'm in New Zealand). Immediate and easy support for all clients is seen as a great addon. Clients love that I link it from my website and it feels and looks like it is my own support program.

FixMe.IT review by J.J. A.
J.J. A.

"Best Remote Support Application!"

What do you like best?

This app is great whether you are supporting someone for the first time or long time clients!

There are several ways to use this remote support app, either by one use ( where it goes away after the session) or unattended clients who rather you work on their pc after hours. There are many features that allow for support of my clients, one of them is the ability to click on a UAC prompt and answer the question, many remote support apps don't allow for this and this is where Techinline shines.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would wish for a feature is something like a cross between a unattended client and a one time use client where my customers don't have to answer prompts to allow me to connect to their PC and also to control. Make that happen and I'll be a very happy user!

Also if you can make this App FIPS compliant that would be even better!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice Application works well in most circumstances. Easy for end users to understand and initiate.

This allows me to support customers all over the world, easy enough to use to allow for simple questions which sometimes crop up where I'm not completely sure about what my customer is having an issue with. In and out in a jiffy which makes me and them happy.

FixMe.IT review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"FixMe.IT is the best remote access for the price."

What do you like best?

It has a simple interface and I like how it lets you know if the user is "working" or not before you remote in. Cool feature as sometimes I don't want to disturb the user. Drag and drop file transfer dead simple. More reliable than TakeControl, MSPAnywhere or Splashtop IMO. It allows for branding as well. Nice.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a mobile app and even a Mac app. That's really my only complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not hesitate to purchase FIxMe.IT. It's just dead on for the price point. Smooth control, drag/drop files, laser pointer, reboot and reconnect, branding, easy for user to setup session and more.

Affordable remote access to troubleshoot issues for Windows users.

FixMe.IT review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Reliable, Well Supported Remote Assistance Software"

What do you like best?

This program is stable, easy to use, and has all the features you want that work perfectly without the features you don't need that continually break. The folks at FixMe.IT are quick to respond to issues, when they actually exist, and release updates accordingly. I've used all the major players AND many of the smaller ones in the remote assistance game, but in the end, FixMe.IT is the one I choose to pay for year after year.

What do you dislike?

THe only area this software lacks in would be an account management section on their site or in their program to control user settings. There is a spot in the program to control SOME things, but when it comes to changing or canceling your subscription, there is nothing to do but call in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know it isn't free, or something cheaper like $10 per month, but the cost is very well worth it and you won't be disappointed.

I provide remote assistance to customers that have trouble installing my software program, and I've also begun using it for paid remote training and support sessions as well.

FixMe.IT review by Consultant

"Best Tool in my Toolbox!"

What do you like best?

FixMe.IT has been a reliable and feature-rich remote access tool for many years. It is easy for clients to connect on their end, and permits me to work with clients across the country. File transfer tool is excellent.

What do you dislike?

It is strictly a peer to peer tool. Occasionally I have wanted to have several different clients in a single session (a three way connection) and had to try other tools for it. Also, it is strictly a Windows tool. I have two clients that are trying to use Macs for business and I have to use another tool for working with them that is less friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A strong recommendation - great feature set for a reasonable cost. Clients love it.

It permits me to consult with and train my clients from the comfort of my home office, regardless of where in the country the client is located. Clients love the ease of connection.

FixMe.IT review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Has what I need to demo and support."

What do you like best?

The affordable pricing and the ability to remotely support my customers is what I love about FiMe,it.

What do you dislike?

Nut much to dislike using the main tools, but I think a few small add ons in the Unattended Clients dashboard would helpful.

Add a column to show the last updated IP.

Change the Red Offline box to a red last connected time and dat.

Add the ability to copy and past.

Add a box to click into for each Unattended Client, even if the computer is offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product that works for your needs. Support any computer any time if you already setup into it and support others fast and easy with a few steps.

Dose almost as good as LogMeIn, but much more affordable than others.

Very helpful to support my customers and give online Demos as needed.

FixMe.IT review by Robert N.
Robert N.

"A Great Remote Support Tool"

What do you like best?

FixMe.IT is extremely easy for my clients to use. Other tools, not so much. It is also very affordable and it has worked flawlessly for me for many years. I also really like to ability to service clients through the unattended client option.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints or dislikes whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seeing is believing, so I urge anyone considering Fix Me.IT to give it a try. You will be glad you did.

FixMe.IT makes it ridiculously simple to assist clients when they need my help. This has helped with client retention and loyalty. They know that I can be at their side virtually whenever they need assistance.

FixMe.IT review by David P.
David P.

"Best remote support program for software teams."

What do you like best?

We really like the fact that we can set up unattended access into machines that our customers want us to access regularly. Some of the other programs we have used in the past didn't allow this to happen. Furthermore, we have not run into any issues with firewalls/content filters blocking fixme.it

What do you dislike?

I wish the process for transferring a session to another support rep would be easier. It is doable, however, the second person needs to create their own unique session simultaneously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that you will be happy with it.

We originally found Fixme when we could no longer control 2008 R2 servers with GoToAssist. We could only view the screen and GTA offered no plans for developing this feature. After interviewing other technology companies and that they used, we found Fixme and have been using them for the last 3 years

FixMe.IT review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Easy To Brand and Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I really like the way FixMe.IT has the provider in mind when it comes to making it your own. It has lots of branding options if you so choose.

What do you dislike?

Really hard to find something I don't dislike here. I guess if I had one dislike would be there's no .msi for deploying the unattended access installer - although, I believe there's a workaround for this too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an alternative to all of the larger software remote support tools out there - FixMe.IT is a great choice.

With the ability to brand the product and deploy the stand-alone FixMe.IT Client - also, the speed of onboarding a new remote support tool is a win-win for us. Lots of other screen-sharing tools are becoming really expensive for the small shops that provide remote support.

FixMe.IT review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Satisfied End Users"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, regardless of the technical level of the end user. I just tell them to go to fixme.it, start a support session, and give me a client ID. The Session Usage Reports makes it simple to keep track of time spent on systems. Overall, it's a great remote platform.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say I 'dislike' anything with this package. I might get 'annoyed' at how it handles multiple screen support sessions. Kinda rather it just let me scroll between screens versus 'zooming'.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't pay per session, pay for a subscription. It's worth it as one end user can turn into 4-5 remote sessions very quickly.

When dealing with software installation and configuration calls, FixMe.IT is a fast way to turn a support call into a remote session.

FixMe.IT review by Troy G.
Troy G.

"one of the best remote access tools out there"

What do you like best?

Fixme.it is easy to use and packed full of standard features that seem to be add-ons with other services. The cost is so low it feels a little like you are stealing when you pay the bill. They are constantly adding new features and their support is fast and accurate.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes, but I would love to see a mobile client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try. It will beat your current support tool hands down.

I use fixme.it to support medical customers all over the world. Being able to directly connect to their systems for hands on support helps us close trouble tickets faster and not having to follow our direction makes the customers far happier than trying to follow along with someone on the phone.

FixMe.IT review by Graham C.
Graham C.

"Exceptionally easy remote access"

What do you like best?

FixMe downloads and installs a very small file on the client computer. The steps to do this are super simple, mostly automatic and can be done by anyone. The tools are clear and functionality is superb, such as drag and drop files.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to make remote connection to customers with limited computer knowledge or better things to do than set up their own remote access accounts then FixMe is a great solution. It really is so easy.

As a business with global customers FixMe has allowed engineers to diagnose faults from their desk rather than travel or engage in long email conversations. The ability to operate remote computer connected to a scientific instrument permits remote teaching - saving time and money.

FixMe.IT review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Cost effective and works every time."

What do you like best?

This was very easy to integrate into our website and also so easy for even novice tech support to use we have never strayed since first signing up. Allowing you to buy in at first as a young start up by purchasing a set amount of sessions was a massive factor in me getting involved from day one.

What do you dislike?

The lack of Mac client support at the moment is frustrating but is on the way Im assured and once thats in place I will struggle to find a fault.

We use this for 99% of our customer tech support for ad-hoc and unnatended connections.

FixMe.IT review by Robert V.
Robert V.

"FixMe.IT Is Great!"

What do you like best?

It is an easy process for my customers to follow in order to allow me to remotely connect to their computer. All they have to do is go to www.fixme.it and provide me with the Client ID number. With a few extra clicks by my customer, they can allow me a one time connection to their computer. I am able to see their computer screen and remotely fix the issue.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes about the program. As stated above, it works well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would certainly recommend FixMe.IT to others who need the ability to connect to a customer's PC to fix an issue they are experiencing.

I sell my Depreciation Calculator software to CPA's and other tax professionals, and I use FixMe.IT to fix any issues that might arise.

FixMe.IT review by Kenny  N.
Kenny N.

"Simple Concise excellent tool"

What do you like best?

I like that Fixme.IT is flexible enough to allow me to work on multiple machines at a time. Also the program on clients isn't intrusive and works flawlessly 99.9% of the time

What do you dislike?

there's not much to dislike. At times I wish I could lock out user input while utilizing the tool but that is a small complaint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research pros and cons...it is a very effective tool for what it does and doesn't have too many limitations.

FixMe.IT helps me manage desktop support and troubleshooting for 13 separate locations in multiple states. It helps both myself and users with efficiency.

FixMe.IT review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"Easy to use remote access at reasonable price"

What do you like best?

The set up of unattended and attended remote access is very simple. Clients understood how to let me connect because it's very straight forward.

What do you dislike?

I have some clients on Mac and it it doesn't work with Mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried it for a couple of months to see if I'd like it and then purchased for a year (saved $). It worked well for me.

I'm a CPA and connect with clients to review their QuickBooks files and train them on how to use QuickBooks. For unattended clients, I use FixMe.IT to enter transactions into their non-hosted QuickBooks file. It saves me a bunch of time because I don't have to drive to their location. Additionally, FixMe.IT has allowed me to open my services up to companies that are in my geographic location.

FixMe.IT review by Lee G.
Lee G.

"FixMe.IT is wonderful..."

What do you like best?

I have used many remote programs and have been using FixMe.IT since 2013 exclusively. This remote program is easy for clients and has been extremely reliable and stable.

What do you dislike?

This is not much to dislike, only change I would recommend is separating the show desktop view desktop icons further apart so you do not click on the wrong one. That happens from time to time but totally a user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Extremely user friendly and reliable.

We are small business IT and use FixMe.IT to fix most anything that can be resolved via a remote session.

FixMe.IT review by Dennis H.
Dennis H.

"FixmeIt (techinline)"

What do you like best?

I've been using fixmeit.. before it was fixmeit.. it was techinline.. it was my go to when i had to remote support users

What do you dislike?

the only thing that i wish it had was the ability to support Macintosh users in our hybrid environment

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are in a Windows PC enterprise or support the Windows Environment.. this is a must have

the best thing is all you need is a browser.. and in a pinch i can use any computer connected to the internet and remote to the users computer/server

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Great Remote Support Application!"

What do you like best?

First of all, the performance of the application was what first intrigued me about it. It's as if I am sitting in front of the remote PC and it's jam packed with great remote support features. I had tried other remote support applications but was not satisfied with their performance. There always seemed to be a slight lag in screen movements with the others.

What do you dislike?

I've found nothing to dislike with the application as yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not hesitate to recommend it. Great performance, features and easy to deploy.

The previous remote support application didn't work very well and was not easy to install. FixMe.IT is pushed out via Group Policy along with desktop shortcuts...a very easy process. The end user interface is easily customizable and gives our organization a professional appearance. It has served perfectly for our IT team and makes it easy to assist or troubleshoot across all of our remote locations.

FixMe.IT review by Kelly D.
Kelly D.

"Finally an Affordable Solution"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy, simple solutions for my business needs!

What do you dislike?

I have worked with this software for many years. it totally fits our needs and have had no issues so far. As far as a wish me list. I Phone support so can use the software while on the road. That would be awesome! I have to use Real VNC on my personal servers for that convince.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a white label would be cool :-)

I used to travel to clients to gain access to either their home computers or business servers. With tech inline I can help myself, my customers and keep an accurate log of my time. Billing is now 100% accurate.

FixMe.IT review by Ben R.
Ben R.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

The product works as advertised. It is very intuitive and I was able to brand it to my company logo. I do believe my favorite aspect is the customer service. Any time I have sent an inquiry, the response is quick, friendly and answers all of my questions. Remote access services like FixMe are not uncommon, however good customer service is. The price is very cost effective.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have found nothing to dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FixMe meets all of my requirements as an IT consultant specializing in small business. My clients appreciate the fact that I can do a one-time session without installing software permanently on their PC. I have not tested this product in an enterprise IT environment, but I feel it is worth a look whatever your needs may be.

With FixMe I am able to assist my customers with PC issues without travelling to their site. This saves me time and money.

FixMe.IT review by John H.
John H.

"Great Connection, Great Pice"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using fixme.it (techinline) for over 3 years now and wouldn’t use anything else, it’s easy to get clients connected and to add clients to unattended it does exactly what it’s supposed to, and it’s only getting better!

What do you dislike?

Only thing I can say that I don’t like and it may be me, copying or transferring a file from the remote pc to my pc is as simple as cut and paste, I would like a dialogue box like you get when transferring from my pc to remote pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application, fast and responsive connectivity, best value for all it does!

It saves me time and allows me to fix issues remotely

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Fixme.IT is simply an outstanding company!!"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness. A simple email or phone call and they are working on a resolution or an answer immediately. Also, they are constantly adding to and enhancing the product. Since we have been a customer, they have taken several of our suggestions and put them into production. They truly listen to their customers.

What do you dislike?

Not really applicable. There is nothing negative that I say about the product or the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this product and this company. Easy to work with. Very responsive and always improving.

We use the product specifically for our CSRs and our Systems Integration folks. They can get right on the machine that the customer is working on and see exactly what they see. The connection is fast and easy enough for even the most technologically inept to use.

A big feature and a real time saver for us is the transfer of files. The product has drag and drop capabilities which makes is really easy for our CSRs.

It also has an unattended mode, should the end user wish to go that way.

FixMe.IT review by Travis R.
Travis R.

"Hands Down, The Best Remote Software for the Money"

What do you like best?

Honestly, the pricing. It is far less expensive and other remote software solutions. It does everything the other guys do, but for less money.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was an app for Android and iOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best software for the price. Does exactly what they state. I have used on many, many, different types of computers without issue.

Techninline saves us so much time and money. We can easily log into computers that are miles away saving on gas, money and time.

FixMe.IT review by Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.

"The best remote tool in the business"

What do you like best?

First of all it is easy for the end user. They go to fixme.it and start a session. That is it. Second, I can remote into their pc, set up unattended modes, Share files, share my screen if needed. The customer service is great as well, prompt and helpful

What do you dislike?

nothing.. it is perfect for me and my customers

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't spend lots of money on a remote system. This one is affordable and fabulous.

I must help people with all levels of pc knowledge, it helps when they can sit back and watch what I do on their pc and I can explain what I am doing while they ask questions.

FixMe.IT review by Julian B.
Julian B.

"Excellent tool for remote support"

What do you like best?

Its very quick and easy to establish a remote support session even with clients that are not IT literate. Also the product works very well through most firewalls and is rarely blocked.

What do you dislike?

It does not support MAC clients although to be honest this is not really a problem for me.

We develop bespoke database solutions and use FixMe.IT to help and support clients across the UK from initial demonstrations and on-line meetings through to software installation, training and support.

FixMe.IT review by William F.
William F.

"Remote Support / Remote Access - Affordable and All In One Place"

What do you like best?

Fixme.it has all of the features you expect from a high-end remote support tool. It supports remote printing, remote file sharing, remote desktop control, in-session reboots, and feature customization beyond that. All of this is offered at a paltry $30 per month per "Admin" user. Most competitors charge double or more for the same features.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I cannot like about Fixme.it is the lack of Mac support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to support Mac computers, you should just keep moving to a different product. If you support Windows only, this is the tool for you.

Ad hoc remote support is handled through this app with the use of a 6 digit access key that any client can download and execute. But beyond this, we can install a software agent that gives us remote control to the systems we need to support for 24/7 access.

FixMe.IT review by Lisa W.
Lisa W.

"A great remote solution!"

What do you like best?

The product is so easy to use. There are weeks that I use it on a daily basis to help people out.

What do you dislike?

Large screen viewing could be a little easier. It would be great if they had the ability to connect to desktops from a Mac client also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is very easy to use, and very powerful!

FixMe.IT has been a huge asset to my company. I support desktops throughout the country and I am able to connect to their computers and assist them easily. The people that I help out are always to happy that I'm able to help them quickly and efficiently.

FixMe.IT review by Consultant

"Simple, fast and lot's of solid features"

What do you like best?

fixme.IT was easy to get started, simple and fast to get clients connected, and their customer service has been highly responsive and answered all our questions.

They have all the features you would expect for the price, and then some nice additional ones you don't see at this price-point like 2FA, non-admin rights required for install, and two-way desktop.

And we've found it's at least as fast and simple as teamviewer to get a client connected to us.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a separate one or two line chat window for when I only have one screen.

We're replacing our remote fix tools with this. With how easy it is to install across domains, we've been able to get it out to our clients in literally a few hours.

FixMe.IT review by Frank W.
Frank W.

"Excellent reliability and value - needs MAC support added"

What do you like best?

Fixme.it works everytime I need it and that's usually in a clutch with exasperated users. Also like that it will support two concurrent support sessions now.

What do you dislike?

I have a growing number of MAC users and I need to be able to support them as well. Please seriously consider adding this functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This a very efficient and reliable tool with powerful features (sees dual monitors)

The full gamut of support, from email, connectivity, setup and installations.

FixMe.IT review by Administrator

"Best IT_Support tool out there."

What do you like best?

Run as Administrator capability with Safe Mode and Unattended for fixing 99% of what ails us !

What do you dislike?

Not found anything thus far that I Dislike however do from time to time have user issues when they cannot see the Grant Access prompts as they pop under other things. Unsure whether it would be wise or even possible to force Modal control of this dialogue box so it always appears in front of everything else..

I Really wish there was an expert client for Android and IOS, Linux... even if not a user client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Iv'e tried and use a variety of such tools and FixMe is by far my favorite as reliable and easy to use.

Printers, updates and general user interactions with a variety of software including Windows.

Primarily its looking at changes and fixes beyond users knowledge and ability.

FixMe.IT review by kate g.
kate g.

"Great remote support app"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use and works flawlessly

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that fix me is not compatible with Apple products. I have customers I need to support that have MAC computers and I need to use team viewer.

This software saves me from traveling to customers locations when the “fix” they need will only take a few minutes. This saves me a great deal of time , gas money,etc.

FixMe.IT review by Zaffar M.
Zaffar M.

"Great Remote Support Software. With a few more additional features will be challenging Teamviewer"

What do you like best?

- Price

- Ease of use for the end user. Cannot make it any simpler to get the client setup

- Ease of use for the technician

- Remote Speed. Regardless of connection it always seems to be smooth

What do you dislike?

- Limited Features. Would like to setup users to be able to login to a select few computers for instance

- No web app

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need quality remote software that passes the 'mum/mother' test then choose FixMe.IT

I knew what i needed and picked the best product for me as a new IT Support Company

FixMe.IT review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Great value and performance for IT Specialists"

What do you like best?

The ability to set up unattended remote sessions is not feature often found at this price point. Ease of setup and management make this an ideal solution for a small to mid or even large IT organization

What do you dislike?

Im over all really happy and have no complaints. Added features continually address issues or features I am looking for

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Ability to support clients and even family across the country.

FixMe.IT review by Aaron F.
Aaron F.

"Fixme.IT is a great IT support tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to remote to multiple clients at one time.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't have the ability to lock the keyboard and mouse from the user because they will keep using the mouse and keyboard and its frustrating.

We solve everyday issues by using FixMe.IT to support our customers. The benefit is not having to drive to the customer site to fix many issues.

FixMe.IT review by Rick L.
Rick L.

"Works well, license model works for how I use it."

What do you like best?

Works well, license model works for how I use it.

I am one user who uses many computers, the ability to do support from wherever I am is very useful to me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lack of Apple support.

I would like mobile device support.

Easy remote support where the user being helped can see what I am the technician am doing.

FixMe.IT review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"We have subscribed to fixme for maybe 3 years now. Great product!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The product is real easy to install on machines for easy access later. And for quick remote support that someone just needs help. We came from a more expensive solutions and wanted something that would work for my MSP company.

What do you dislike?

Very rarely, have a machine that it doesn't want to work on. Not a whole lot to say negatively about it. It's a good product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

good product at good pricce

easy access to remote customers. Having one portal to access all of our customers has made it great. We have 2 users setup for approx 300 unattended sessions.

FixMe.IT review by Stephen B.
Stephen B.

"Fixme.IT gets the job done."

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of installation. End users have an easy time figuring out how to authenticate a support session. Has an unattended access client, which is very critical since we are mainly supporting in-house machines across several campuses.

What do you dislike?

No support for iPhone/Ipad/Mac and Android products. Would like to see a file transfer module so I don't have to rely in invoking third party apps to transfer files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's easy enough to use you won't have much of a time investment trying it out.

We are providing general IT support to about 350 end users. The biggest benefit above their competitors is ease of deployment and cost savings.

FixMe.IT review by John L.
John L.

"Easy remote support solution for my customers"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy for my customers to allow me access for remote support

What do you dislike?

I wish that would provide Macintosh connectivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's ease of use and functionality is equal to or better than the competition.

I am able to provide remote services in my computer repair business, such as tune-ups, help with printer troubles, and threat eradication.

Learn more about FixMe.IT

FixMe.IT Videos

Learning about FixMe.IT?

* We monitor all FixMe.IT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare FixMe.IT to Similar Solutions