Flashcard Machine

Flash Card Machine, Create and Share Flash Cards online, Easy to use flash card machine site to create flash based cards free online.

Work for Flashcard Machine?

Learning about Flashcard Machine?

Categories

Flashcard Machine Reviews

Showing 8 Flashcard Machine reviews
Flashcard Machine review by <span>Rachael M.</span>
Rachael M.

Flashcard Machine for Nursing

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Flashcard Machine is the ability to copy cards from one stack to another. I can copy stacks from previously uploaded questions and my students can copy study cards from my account to theirs for practice.

What do you dislike?

The layout and interface isn't attractive or engaging. It's a bare-bones type of site. It is effective, but not necessarily aesthetically pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flashcard Machine is a free website with more versatility than StudyStack but the user interface isn't friendly. It is difficult to find options you are looking for. I do recommend Flashcard Machine if you are looking to pull from other previously uploaded flashcard sets. As seen in the screenshot I provided, I often look for other nursing practice questions that have been uploaded to screen for accuracy and copy over into my stacks to share.

I am always looking for study resources to recommend to my nursing students. My students like the utility of Flashcard Machine but not the site itself--it isn't particularly engaging.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flashcard Machine
Flashcard Machine review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

great source for sharing flashcards

What do you like best?

I like that I can create my own flashcards , which is very easy to set up. Also You can share with others on the site, so if you are in a hurry or maybe someone has already set up what you need , you can set it to your own page. They in turn can use yours. It has everything for music I could need, down to notation, theory and terms.

What do you dislike?

A little hard to start at first but once you get use to the site it gets easier. I had to take some time to learn how to use it, which I know some people want things fast and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take time to learn how to use it and it will benefit in the long run

helping students learn more efficiently

What Study Tools solution do you use?

Flashcard Machine review by User in Higher Education

Useful , free tool for students and parents

What do you like best?

I love that there are both desktop and app versions of the service. Creating the flashcards is easy, and the online library of flashcards is really helpful, as well.

What do you dislike?

The app can be glitchy at times. Also, when using the online flashcard library, there is no guarantee that the information is correct. I don't know, though, how anyone working for Flashcard Machine would have time to verify the information on every card, especially with a free service.

Students and parents are constantly looking for study skills. This is a ready-made solution for students who say they don't have the time/ability to make flashcards.

Flashcard Machine review by <span>Naomi R.</span>
Naomi R.

Flashcard machine is a great, basic way to create and share digital flashcards

What do you like best?

I like that multiple people can collaborate on the same deck of flashcards, and that you can search stacks that are already made and add them to your collection.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the website itself doesn't look very appealing. While I might use it, it's not something that would appeal to my students.

I am using flashcard machine to find study material for my French classes.

Flashcard Machine review by User in Higher Education

Flashcard Machine is a Great Resource for Students

What do you like best?

Flashcard Machine is very easy to navigate and user friendly. I use it often for studying, and really like the feature that allows members to share collaborative flashcard sets with their peers.

What do you dislike?

The website is a bit simple, which some people may not like, but overall it does what it claims to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage everyone to at least try Flashcard Machine as a study resource. Play around with the features and try collaborating with others in your class using this interface.

Using this website has greatly enhanced my study experience and would be helpful for any student!

Flashcard Machine review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

Flashcard Machine has taken my tutoring abilitiels to another level and the results show it.

What do you like best?

Flashcard machine is very hands on and allows you to create unique items with ease the exact way you would like for these to appear.

What do you dislike?

No complaints with this product. It gives me what I want without any headaches.

In tutoring it is hard to keep those being tutored engaged as often this occurs after regular learning hours. I have learned with the use of the flashcards that Flashcard Machine is able to help me generate I can effectively keep the student engaged as well as keep an interesting and exciting setting intact.

Learning about Flashcard Machine?

* We monitor all Flashcard Machine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories