Flashcard Machine

Flash Card Machine, Create and Share Flash Cards online, Easy to use flash card machine site to create flash based cards free online.

Work for Flashcard Machine?

Learning about Flashcard Machine?

Categories

Flashcard Machine Reviews

Showing 13 Flashcard Machine reviews
Flashcard Machine review by Ramon Enrique B.
Ramon Enrique B.

"A tool for study and exhibitions of great utility"

What do you like best?

It has to be like the substitute of the physical cards as support material when you are going to expose about a subject

What do you dislike?

It could be a bit more dynamic when it comes to presenting the different tabs created for a specific theme

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a unique software in its style, having chips created to expose gives you more security at the time of presenting the subject and with this software you can do it, it allows you to insert graphics or images that help to have a better visualization of the what is being said in each of the cards. It serves as a tool to make study cards for both students and teachers, and to have a better mental outline of what you are going to say.Best of all, it is a free service and you can register easily by creating an account. It is also a versatile tool for online study.The cards are easy to create and to delete also has a simple graphical interface that makes it very practical when using it.I recommend this application is very good for the purpose which was created.

Many helps you to reprogram and make a mental outline of all the parts that you are going to study or exhibit, it has helped me with my students in the classroom to dictate my classes and the students have been more motivated to grasp the teachings with this new method that uses this software...

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flashcard Machine
Flashcard Machine review by Megan N.
Megan N.

"Makes studying that much easier!"

What do you like best?

This is the best tool to create FREE flashcards and to be able to SHARE them with others, making it the ultimate study tool especially for those which have demanding careers where they are always expected to be learning new and complicated things. You can organize your flashcards easily into topics which makes studying more efficient.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it was easier to print the flash cards that you have made. I would also love a mobile application to be able to view and use my flashcards more easily on the go. I also wish there was a test mode and it recorded your scores so you could see your progress.

Being a general surgery resident I am asked to learn new topics on a daily basis. I can easily create a flashcard or set of flashcards and organize them to efficiently study. Especially during down time and on the go.

What Study Tools solution do you use?

Flashcard Machine review by Rachael M.
Rachael M.

"Flashcard Machine for Nursing"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Flashcard Machine is the ability to copy cards from one stack to another. I can copy stacks from previously uploaded questions and my students can copy study cards from my account to theirs for practice.

What do you dislike?

The layout and interface isn't attractive or engaging. It's a bare-bones type of site. It is effective, but not necessarily aesthetically pleasing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flashcard Machine is a free website with more versatility than StudyStack but the user interface isn't friendly. It is difficult to find options you are looking for. I do recommend Flashcard Machine if you are looking to pull from other previously uploaded flashcard sets. As seen in the screenshot I provided, I often look for other nursing practice questions that have been uploaded to screen for accuracy and copy over into my stacks to share.

I am always looking for study resources to recommend to my nursing students. My students like the utility of Flashcard Machine but not the site itself--it isn't particularly engaging.

Flashcard Machine review by Austin J.
Austin J.

"Great and FREE way to study!"

What do you like best?

Flashcard machine is awesome! It is so easy to use, and has millions of flashcards in it's database! I can search for flashcards, or just make my own! This has been really helpful for when i need to study! You make the cards, then you can choose to either just study normally, or you can play a game with the flashcards! It is very easy to use, and makes studying fun!

What do you dislike?

Because this software is free, there are a lot of ads on the pages. As well, they ask you for donations a lot. But that is perfectly fine! Because its free they have to do that! But we should help them out with donations!

Being able to study in an efficient manor

Flashcard Machine review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"great source for sharing flashcards"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create my own flashcards , which is very easy to set up. Also You can share with others on the site, so if you are in a hurry or maybe someone has already set up what you need , you can set it to your own page. They in turn can use yours. It has everything for music I could need, down to notation, theory and terms.

What do you dislike?

A little hard to start at first but once you get use to the site it gets easier. I had to take some time to learn how to use it, which I know some people want things fast and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take time to learn how to use it and it will benefit in the long run

helping students learn more efficiently

Flashcard Machine review by User in Higher Education

"Useful , free tool for students and parents"

What do you like best?

I love that there are both desktop and app versions of the service. Creating the flashcards is easy, and the online library of flashcards is really helpful, as well.

What do you dislike?

The app can be glitchy at times. Also, when using the online flashcard library, there is no guarantee that the information is correct. I don't know, though, how anyone working for Flashcard Machine would have time to verify the information on every card, especially with a free service.

Students and parents are constantly looking for study skills. This is a ready-made solution for students who say they don't have the time/ability to make flashcards.

Flashcard Machine review by Naomi R.
Naomi R.

"Flashcard machine is a great, basic way to create and share digital flashcards"

What do you like best?

I like that multiple people can collaborate on the same deck of flashcards, and that you can search stacks that are already made and add them to your collection.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the website itself doesn't look very appealing. While I might use it, it's not something that would appeal to my students.

I am using flashcard machine to find study material for my French classes.

Flashcard Machine review by User in Higher Education

"Flashcard Machine is a Great Resource for Students"

What do you like best?

Flashcard Machine is very easy to navigate and user friendly. I use it often for studying, and really like the feature that allows members to share collaborative flashcard sets with their peers.

What do you dislike?

The website is a bit simple, which some people may not like, but overall it does what it claims to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage everyone to at least try Flashcard Machine as a study resource. Play around with the features and try collaborating with others in your class using this interface.

Using this website has greatly enhanced my study experience and would be helpful for any student!

Flashcard Machine review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Flashcard Machine has taken my tutoring abilitiels to another level and the results show it."

What do you like best?

Flashcard machine is very hands on and allows you to create unique items with ease the exact way you would like for these to appear.

What do you dislike?

No complaints with this product. It gives me what I want without any headaches.

In tutoring it is hard to keep those being tutored engaged as often this occurs after regular learning hours. I have learned with the use of the flashcards that Flashcard Machine is able to help me generate I can effectively keep the student engaged as well as keep an interesting and exciting setting intact.

Flashcard Machine review by Brenda G.
Brenda G.

"Used to reinforce terms covered in class before tests and quizzes"

What do you like best?

Can customize the content according to lessonsnothing

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The program does everything I needed it to

Better test scores translate to better teaching

Flashcard Machine review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Digital flashcards"

What do you like best?

This is a pretty neat app. No need to buy physical cards anymore and can just use the tablets for a great learning experience. The app is very easy to use and easy

What do you dislike?

The app is pretty simple and does what it needs to do.

Testing out education apps.

Flashcard Machine review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Flashcards"

What do you like best?

It’s user friendly and easy to create the flash cards for studying.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that i would change. It is easy for the students to use.

Having an easier way to create study tools for students.

Flashcard Machine review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"Flashcard review "

What do you like best?

The Ability to customize the content to be learned

What do you dislike?

Less dynamic functionality in select areas

Training modules and ease of teaching incoming analysts

Learning about Flashcard Machine?

* We monitor all Flashcard Machine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories