Flashissue for Gmail

Flashissue is the quickest way to design and send a newsletter from Gmail. It has a great little editor and clever drag and drop functionality to ensure your email correspondence stand out in cluttered inboxes.

Work for Flashissue for Gmail?
Bronto leader  emailmarket  2x

Learning about Flashissue?

Compare Flashissue for Gmail to Similar Solutions

Flashissue for Gmail Reviews

Showing 17 Flashissue reviews
Flashissue review by <span>Ingrid K.</span>
Ingrid K.

Quite simple tool to make a solid newsletter campaign

What do you like best?

Works immediately after connecting with your Gmail account. Is in general a solid tool for people who want to make a newsletter without having enough experience for using other advanced tools. I had only a small learning phase and after that I could use all features of this tool.

What do you dislike?

I lost my progress a handful of times while making a new newsletter. Because if the tool crashes it doesn’t save anything of it. This needs to be addressed by the developer team because it is frustrating, and you lose time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is a big help if you are not experienced enough for using “bigger” tools with a lot more features and variety.

Of course, I use this tool mainly to create newsletters. They are sent to a small customer ship of me to give them exclusive offers or something like greetings before the holiday season. Secondly, I use this tool to create mailing lists from my contacts within Gmail. This is very easy to make and saves a lot of time. Also, I don’t have the risk to send the wrong email to a wrong person.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flashissue for Gmail
Flashissue review by <span>Karina L.</span>
Karina L.

Newsletter creation for anyone

What do you like best?

The fact that an absolute newbie like me can create appealing mailings with this tool. Also, it is not expensive and it saves time. Also, the support was even in the trial period top notch. They responded very quickly and solved all my problems I had at this time.

What do you dislike?

At first, I had some problems with crashes but the support helped me. Also, I think the layout templates and overall design could need a little improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try it completely for free. So I think you should install it and work your way to your first mailing and see for yourself if the tool fits your requirements.

I often get company information from my boss that I have to deliver to certain colleague groups or the whole company. Also, I have to do mass mailings and newsletter sendings for our best customers and partners. With Flashissue I can create a fast and good looking newsletter for this circumstances.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Flashissue review by <span>Rolf M.</span>
Rolf M.

Userfriendly mailings even for beginners

What do you like best?

Although I work as an accountant and never came in contact with designing a mailing before I could handle the tool after a only a short while. At the same time the design variations and settings are huge for such an easy tool.

What do you dislike?

I had some problems with the sending of a certain mail but the support team has not answered in an appropriate time. But I think they will improve in the future if the tool is more successful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For people who search for an easy to handle tool for sending newsletters this is the right one. The trial period is free for all and so you can see for yourself if the offered features are the right ones for you.

I build and send out some newsletters with informations and statistics for colleagues and business partners. Also I use it for information regarding certain events. The benefit is clearly that I save a lot of time with the features it offers and at the same time have a nice designed mailing built in a few minutes.

Flashissue review by <span>Karin L.</span>
Karin L.

Basic mass Mailing tool for Gmail

What do you like best?

I think it has his strengths in the private sector or for small companys which doesnt focus mainly on newsletter marketing or something. One can easily build a newsletter/mail. The building process is in theory very intuitive and even possible for newcomers. Sending massmails is going fast and without problems.

What do you dislike?

Now the downside. Although the building process of personal mailings is made very easy it has two big flaws. The tool crashes here and there without saving the progress and you can start from the scratch again. That is extremely negative and in a company where time is money one cannot afford this crashes. The other big flaw is the limitation in design. It is not comparable with tools that are more difficult but offer more freedom in the mail build process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For basic needs a good tool but if you want to be serious or having a business I cannot recommend this tool.

Honestly I dont use it directly for the business newsletters that are send out to (potential) customers. Nowadays I use it to create internal informations newsletters or mailings that are only for the eyes of my colleagues.

Flashissue review by <span>Emin A.</span>
Emin A.

Fast mailing generation

What do you like best?

The feature to build a standard mailing for your customers or business partners as easy as it gets. The tool is handy and very fast in building.

What do you dislike?

Many errors when building a mailing. I lost all progress once and was very dissatisfied. Especially when I have a critical dead line and want to remind my customers it is bad. Design limitations are also a problem I think.

Recommendations to others considering the product

High recommendation for people who want to build standard mailings with no outstanding elements or have no time to do that. For other needs you have to use other tools.

We are using it for fast mailing problems in which we have no time for building an expert mailing. The tool exces through its quickness against other email builders.

Flashissue review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

Unrealized Potential

What do you like best?

I love the concept of building dynamic Newsletters right in Gmail. If it works, the design around templates would make it easier to create branding and would allow me to build and deliver newsletter information more frequently.

What do you dislike?

When sending my first emails, I received a notice that they were being held for "review" to ensure they are not spam. The note said it could take a few hours to clear for new customers, but after several days they have still not been released or acted upon by FlashIssue. My inquiries go unanswered.

Also, I have a paid subscription, but I haven't been able to get any communication from FlashIssue on their educational discount. Overall, it appears that "nobody is home." I am still holding out hope that FlashIssue is just suffering growing pains and will become a quality product and service. Right now, not so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait to see if support can be improved before purchasing. I was not able to ever communicate with a person via email, chat, etc. even though I purchased the product. The help area and knowledge base did not address my questions. I waited weeks for a response on an inquiry about educational discounts, but no answer. Same situation when my emails were flagged for "review." No action on the items and no communication from FlashIssue. Too bad....

I hope to solve newsletter marketing challenges with FlashIssue. I have not realized any benefits so far.

Learning about Flashissue for Gmail?

* We monitor all Flashissue for Gmail reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Flashissue for Gmail to Similar Solutions