FlashRecruit

FlashRecruit is the worlds first chat software, built by recruiters, for recruiters. They have cracked the code on reaching the passive candidate by enabling a real-time connection between the job seeker and recruiter. They have proven to be the most effective way for your team to start the conversation - over 90% of candidates who engage with a recruiter via FlashRecruit are moving on to the next step in the process.

Work for FlashRecruit?

Learning about FlashRecruit?

FlashRecruit Reviews

Ask FlashRecruit a Question
Showing 18 FlashRecruit reviews
FlashRecruit review by Gary F.
Gary F.

"FlashRecruit- A Review"

What do you like best?

FlashRecruit makes it very easy to connect with potential candidates, all without having to schedule out emails/phone calls, etc. You can get the info you need instantly, which ultimately speeds up the hiring process.

What do you dislike?

The candidates who use the chat feature are often not suitable for many of the roles they respond to. Flashrecruit's internal algorithm doesn't do the best job of sorting through viable candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your firm has many jobs to fill, FlashRecruit can be an excellent tool for acquiring new talent. However, for smaller size firms, those with only a few jobs, the candidate pool is not as rich or suitable.

Most importantly, FlashRecruit saves a ton of time having to connect a potential candidate. Also, with each chat alert, is another opportunity to build a growing candidate database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FlashRecruit
FlashRecruit review by Danielle H.
Danielle H.

"Great Way of Connecting Quickly"

What do you like best?

The best part is the quick turn around. You put your chat link out there on the internet and within hours you have instant connections with viable associates. It is also nice because you can track your candidates by classifying them when you end the chat

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app to chat with the applicants. it would be nice to be able to connect with applicants that work the 9-5 who aren't able to get away during the day to contact a recruiter

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to work and make sure to get your chat links out there in every place possible

We are reaching out to associates that we wouldn't have been able to connect with. We are providing the next generation with the instant feedback and next level technology they so much crave

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

FlashRecruit review by Jenna H.
Jenna H.

"Excellent Tool for Recruiters!"

What do you like best?

I love that our candidates are able to connect with a real person instantly. It's really helpful for our candidates to ask us real-time questions and for our recruiting team to be in contact when it matters the most.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike doesn't have to do with the tool, but rather the attention span of the some of people that chat us. It's not often, but sometimes, someone will want to chat and if we're not available right then, they're gone. The great thing with the tool though is that it will give us their email and phone number so we can call them to answer their question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use it, which I recommend, put the chat link on as many things as you can so that people from all over can have access to the information and connection the seek.

We're solving the problem of correct and relevant information to those who need it in an easy and convenient way for them to receive it. Not only that but I think it adds to our culture of transparency and accessability.

FlashRecruit review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Excellent tool for Recruiters looking to improve their business!"

What do you like best?

I have been using FlashRecruit for a couple months now and seeing great results! I have even found and placed candidates from use of this tool. It is very helpful in the sourcing processing as well as screening candidates. It adds an additional touch to my business that other companies don't have. Candidates can interact with me anytime and on a simple way.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to alert me when the candidate responds to me rather than just the initial notification of the conversation. As I do tend to work on other things while chatting, I do miss responding in a timely manner since I don't realize they have typed their response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you put the link on every posting, every social media post anywhere you can. It will help.

Helps screening process tremendously, allowing candidates to ask you questions about the position as well as you to ask them qualifying questions. It also allows candidates who don't want to put their resume on the internet to contact a recruiter about a position with out letting fearing that their resume will be found by their current company.

FlashRecruit review by Megan M.
Megan M.

"Awesome tool for candidates to get in touch with us on the fly!"

What do you like best?

I love that our team can share a profile and view candidates, as well as collect their email information. If we miss someone on the chat (aka they chat us at 10PM on a Saturday night) we have their email on hand to get back to them quickly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to truly dislike. Really enjoy that it sends us screen pop-ups, email notifications and notifications for someone else who claimed ownership of the candidate.

Wider spread of contact information is the largest benefit so far. This tool is amazing for pre-screening, and takes place of the usual phone call where we may not always be able to reach the candidate if they are currently working.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Traction in Hard Markets!"

What do you like best?

I am able to get candidates in tougher markets. Some of them are ok but there are a lot that are great! I love that FlashRecruit helps me cover all my basis when searching for candidates!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of unqualified candidates coming through but that is to be expected; the great thing is that you can mark each chat and go back to see if any of the candidates might be a good fit for future roles!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to post up jobs with all the required skills needed for the role. That way you are more likely to get talent that is qualified for the role at hand or future roles that are similar. I also recommend to keep a general inquiry chat open for candidates who want to chat about their options!

I definitely like that my link allows people that aren't searchable (on LinkedIn on our system) to reach out. The talent that has been reaching out so far has been new to our company.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Allows you to connect with the scarce talent in a non-threatening way immediately!"

What do you like best?

I love the real-time connect-ability that FlashRecruit offers! We've heard from our candidates that without this great technology that they would not have reached out to us otherwise. In addition, the FlashRecruit does a great job of responding to questions, suggestions, and they proactively keep us updated on new features and changes. LOVE!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I can't think of anything at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give it a shot! Even if you have questions/concerns in any features, I've found the team incredibly responsive and innovative. A great value compared to similar platforms as well.

We have gotten more people out to work with it. We are solving the candidate scarcity problem

FlashRecruit review by Danielle B.
Danielle B.

"FLashRecruit Experience"

What do you like best?

It is a different way to communicate with candidates. Not everyone likes calling or emailing, but live chats make everything easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it ONLY notifies you when a chat has started but it does not notify when someone has replied. So once you start a chat, you have to stay on the screen, you cannot multitask while waiting for someone to reply which sometimes take a while to do.

I benefit from getting a wider range of candidate who do not prefer calling or emailing. Also chatting with candidate that I have already screened who chat with me to ask general questions.

FlashRecruit review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Recruitment communication made simple."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. The tool is simple to get off the ground and requires virtually no maintenance throughout the month to drive continuous results.

What do you dislike?

Our branch uses the tool a bit different than it was designed to be used so there are a few hiccups with getting the settings and messaging consistent across all users so the communication is consistent. The FlashRecruit team has been great to work with to make sure we make the appropriate tweaks quickly.

Keeping candidates engaged. Our talent market is extremely tight right now so acting fast on every candidate that shows interest in our opportunities is key. We aren't able to get into specifics about our opportunities in our marketing so making sure we address any questions upfront is critical to keeping engaged right out of the gate is huge.

FlashRecruit review by Teresa A.
Teresa A.

"Great Experience with the new softwear"

What do you like best?

It was great being able to chat in real time with potential candidates. I allowed me to answer quick questions and set up appointments.

What do you dislike?

Flash Recruit's new software cleared up any concerns that I had previously

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give this software a trial run, as we found out, you will find it to be a useful tool.

Since so much is done through email and on-line applications, the reality is that candidates enjoy being able to chat using this type of application rather than call. I believe this opens up more opportunities to increase our candidate pools.

FlashRecruit review by John A.
John A.

"Great Concept of outreach and Availability!"

What do you like best?

I love the chat interface options that Flashrecruit brings to the recruiting side. Being able to multi task and reach more potential candidates is always a strong winner in this field.

What do you dislike?

There are still some layout issues with how the chat screen works, but in Flash recruits defense on that, they are continually making improvements and use real time feed back to better the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out. I think it has greatly improved our outreach and Customer Service expectations.

Being able to connect with candidates anywhere, anytime, on a neutral medium is absolutely amazing.

FlashRecruit review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Recruiter Tool"

What do you like best?

Flash Recruit is very easy to use and implement into your organization. I also receive ongoing great customer service and support.

What do you dislike?

I love data and would like to see an option for running reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When using FlashRecuit I would recommend posting your links everywhere, on job postings, company website, email signature and LinkedIn profile. The more you advertise your link should drive more traffic. I also like that this tools is mobile device friendly. .

Like most businesses today it is a challenge to find available and quality talent. Flash Recruit is another option to engage passive job seekers. During our 90 day pilot we made 3 job offers which converted into 2 hires. The job seekers shared they also liked the tool and had not seen this before in their job searches.

FlashRecruit review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Convenient and extremely helpful! "

What do you like best?

My name is Hayley and I'm a recruiter for a nation-wide staffing firm. I've been using FlashRecruit for about a month now, and I find that it is very helpful when prequalifying candidates! It's very easy to use and it eliminates wasted time on the phone. I have qualified many candidates and was able to fill many orders as a direct result from this program. I am so glad our company was introduced to this!!

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this program. It truly is exactly what we needed to utilize our time more effectively!

This program has allowed us to effectively prequalify candidates for upcoming job opportunities!

FlashRecruit review by Madison A.
Madison A.

"Makes recruiter way easier in my busy day "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, professional, diverse populations of recruitment choices

What do you dislike?

Customer support was difficult to reach when i had questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

Use this software whenever we need to quickly recruit. Solves employment jobs

FlashRecruit review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"Amazing Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that Flashrecruit is straight to the point. Also, most candidates I screen are qualified.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints about Flashrecruit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love everything about it!

I believe each recruiter should get candidate chats by the region they are located in.

FlashRecruit review by User

"Excellent tool for screening candidates"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use! Also, easy to screen candidates

What do you dislike?

It would just have to be about it not being mobile as of yet.

Recruiting is easier when vetting with the flash recruit live chat!

FlashRecruit review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"FlashRecruit chat is fantastic"

What do you like best?

I like that candidates can reach us immediately if they have a question about an opening or need guidance on who to contact to follow up.

What do you dislike?

Not being automatically logged out when you close the computer.

We are trying to give a best in class recruiting experience to potential applicants with Silverado. We have the chat line link is all of our jobs from a caregiver to an Administrator.

"FlashRecruit Review "

What do you like best?

It opens up a new way to communicate with candidates. I think it makes them feel more comfortable.

What do you dislike?

There are times when i don't get answers back.

The problem of candidates not feeling comfortable over the phone. This gives them another way to reach out.

Learning about FlashRecruit?

* We monitor all FlashRecruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.