FlashRecruit

FlashRecruit is the worlds first chat software, built by recruiters, for recruiters. They have cracked the code on reaching the passive candidate by enabling a real-time connection between the job seeker and recruiter. They have proven to be the most effective way for your team to start the conversation - over 90% of candidates who engage with a recruiter via FlashRecruit are moving on to the next step in the process.

Work for FlashRecruit?

Showing 17 FlashRecruit reviews
FlashRecruit review by <span>Gary F.</span>
Gary F.

FlashRecruit- A Review

What do you like best?

FlashRecruit makes it very easy to connect with potential candidates, all without having to schedule out emails/phone calls, etc. You can get the info you need instantly, which ultimately speeds up the hiring process.

What do you dislike?

The candidates who use the chat feature are often not suitable for many of the roles they respond to. Flashrecruit's internal algorithm doesn't do the best job of sorting through viable candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your firm has many jobs to fill, FlashRecruit can be an excellent tool for acquiring new talent. However, for smaller size firms, those with only a few jobs, the candidate pool is not as rich or suitable.

Most importantly, FlashRecruit saves a ton of time having to connect a potential candidate. Also, with each chat alert, is another opportunity to build a growing candidate database.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FlashRecruit
FlashRecruit review by <span>Danielle H.</span>
Danielle H.

Great Way of Connecting Quickly

What do you like best?

The best part is the quick turn around. You put your chat link out there on the internet and within hours you have instant connections with viable associates. It is also nice because you can track your candidates by classifying them when you end the chat

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an app to chat with the applicants. it would be nice to be able to connect with applicants that work the 9-5 who aren't able to get away during the day to contact a recruiter

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time to work and make sure to get your chat links out there in every place possible

We are reaching out to associates that we wouldn't have been able to connect with. We are providing the next generation with the instant feedback and next level technology they so much crave

What Recruitment Marketing solution do you use?

FlashRecruit review by <span>Jenna H.</span>
Jenna H.

Excellent Tool for Recruiters!

What do you like best?

I love that our candidates are able to connect with a real person instantly. It's really helpful for our candidates to ask us real-time questions and for our recruiting team to be in contact when it matters the most.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike doesn't have to do with the tool, but rather the attention span of the some of people that chat us. It's not often, but sometimes, someone will want to chat and if we're not available right then, they're gone. The great thing with the tool though is that it will give us their email and phone number so we can call them to answer their question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use it, which I recommend, put the chat link on as many things as you can so that people from all over can have access to the information and connection the seek.

We're solving the problem of correct and relevant information to those who need it in an easy and convenient way for them to receive it. Not only that but I think it adds to our culture of transparency and accessability.

FlashRecruit review by <span>Samantha B.</span>
Samantha B.

Excellent tool for Recruiters looking to improve their business!

What do you like best?

I have been using FlashRecruit for a couple months now and seeing great results! I have even found and placed candidates from use of this tool. It is very helpful in the sourcing processing as well as screening candidates. It adds an additional touch to my business that other companies don't have. Candidates can interact with me anytime and on a simple way.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to alert me when the candidate responds to me rather than just the initial notification of the conversation. As I do tend to work on other things while chatting, I do miss responding in a timely manner since I don't realize they have typed their response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you put the link on every posting, every social media post anywhere you can. It will help.

Helps screening process tremendously, allowing candidates to ask you questions about the position as well as you to ask them qualifying questions. It also allows candidates who don't want to put their resume on the internet to contact a recruiter about a position with out letting fearing that their resume will be found by their current company.

FlashRecruit review by <span>Megan M.</span>
Megan M.

Awesome tool for candidates to get in touch with us on the fly!

What do you like best?

I love that our team can share a profile and view candidates, as well as collect their email information. If we miss someone on the chat (aka they chat us at 10PM on a Saturday night) we have their email on hand to get back to them quickly!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to truly dislike. Really enjoy that it sends us screen pop-ups, email notifications and notifications for someone else who claimed ownership of the candidate.

Wider spread of contact information is the largest benefit so far. This tool is amazing for pre-screening, and takes place of the usual phone call where we may not always be able to reach the candidate if they are currently working.

FlashRecruit review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Traction in Hard Markets!

What do you like best?

I am able to get candidates in tougher markets. Some of them are ok but there are a lot that are great! I love that FlashRecruit helps me cover all my basis when searching for candidates!

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of unqualified candidates coming through but that is to be expected; the great thing is that you can mark each chat and go back to see if any of the candidates might be a good fit for future roles!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to post up jobs with all the required skills needed for the role. That way you are more likely to get talent that is qualified for the role at hand or future roles that are similar. I also recommend to keep a general inquiry chat open for candidates who want to chat about their options!

I definitely like that my link allows people that aren't searchable (on LinkedIn on our system) to reach out. The talent that has been reaching out so far has been new to our company.

Learning about FlashRecruit?

* We monitor all FlashRecruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.