Fleetmatics WORK

The tools you need to manage your business from the office to the job site.

Work for Fleetmatics WORK?
Paysimple  billing  2x

Learning about Fleetmatics WORK?

Fleetmatics WORK Reviews

Showing 3 Fleetmatics WORK reviews
Fleetmatics WORK review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The app can't what the sales team says it can do.

What do you like best?

The look of the app is nice and the scheduler is nice. The app is very limited in what it can do.

What do you dislike?

The sales team are misleading, they claim the system is fully customizable to your needs. In fact, everyone uses the same platform, the only customization is the ability to add your logo and your customers. If the job has multiple people working on it, you gave to create a work order for each person working on the job. This is very redundant and a huge waster of time. The system needs vats improvement. The system is basically good for use by a delivery service. It is not good for any type of service business. If you are a contractor wanting to use this software and app, STAY AWAY! It is huge waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don;t use this product! The system is very limited, it is designed for a delivery service,, not a contractor.

None. The app takes more steps now than we did when we printed the work orders with an Okidata printer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fleetmatics WORK
Fleetmatics WORK review by <span>Nery R.</span>
Nery R.

Works for now.

What do you like best?

I like that I can see where our technicians are.

What do you dislike?

I hate that it’s not updated immediately. It takes awhile to let you know where they are. Customer Service with the company is horrible. We get account representatives changing all the time.

We would like to have real time information of where the trucks are.

What Billing solution do you use?

Fleetmatics WORK review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

Doesn't do what I was promised it would

What do you like best?

It is easy to find your way around. It seemed like a good price at the time I signed up - there's a reason for that!

What do you dislike?

I have lists of things this software doesn't do, below are just some of them:

Can't have more than one job sheet/form. That's ok they said, you can have unlimited questions on one job sheet. However, you have to have all of these questions on every form even when it's not relevant.

You're in the list of jobs, you have it sorted into the order you want, you've excluded archived jobs, etc. you've changed what columns you want to see, you go to another screen, say the diary, you go back to the job screen, and your choices are gone, you have a whole list again.

You receive part of a purchase order, but you can't show this on the system. You can either receive an item or not. You can't get around this by adding two lines of the same item as it just overwrites the first entry.

You can't pick a site address for a delivery address on a PO.

Fields for POs are limited, there's not one for a delivery contact name and number.

You can't have different layouts for purchase orders, invoices, etc.

Can't have custom fields in a PO.

Equipment isn't linked to a site - we service boilers, etc. on customer's sites. I could end up with hundreds of pieces of equipment, many the same make and model, but not linked to each customer site. There was a field for serial number so you knew you had the correct one, but you couldn't sort by serial number or even see it without opening each piece of equipment.

You open a piece of equipment in the list, look at it, close it, the software takes you back to page 1 and you have to start paging through them all again.

I added custom fields but the information in them didn't save.

You can't change a client on a job. Our customers move premises. We service the same equipment but for a different customer. I have to setup a new job, equipment, bla bla. Also, if you setup a job, choose the wrong customer, you can't change it - wasted job numbers.

Can't sort jobs by site address. We have customers with many site addresses, therefore a site address is our key data field for every job.

Couldn't put a " in a field, ie. inches sign. I put it in, its gone when I've saved.

You can't have staff in the diary unless you're paying a subscription for them. For example, agency workers, apprentices, and office staff, none of whom I want to pay a subscription for, cannot be recorded in the diary.

Can't sort the client list alphabetically, it's just in the order in which I added them to the system.

I could literally go on and on. The above are some items taken from an email I sent to them in the first month of so. None of them were fixed or responded to. There are many more, but I'm sure you're getting the gist now!!

Maybe there are work arounds for some of my problems, but if there are, the UK helpdesk did not have the knowledge to help me. They didn't understand what I was trying to achieve.

There was no help setting up this software.

The software is very slow. I sit waiting for it to move from page to page.

I wanted software which will enable our mobile engineers to complete 'paper work' on a tablet, and to have a back office database of customers, site,s jobs, etc.

This software cannot do what I want.

There are not enough reviews of Fleetmatics WORK for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Invoice2go Logo
Invoice2go is a mobile app for small businesses to send invoices, track expenses and more, straight from their phone, tablet or computer.
Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice
Zoho Invoice is an online invoicing app that is designed to help you create beautiful invoices, track payments and get paid faster.
ZipBooks Logo
ZipBooks is an online invoicing program designed for small businesses. It is 100% free, forever.
Invoiced Logo
Invoiced allows non-technical people to build and automate custom billing processes in minutes. Business owners can set up flexible automation rules to react to a wide array of billing triggers.
Chargent Logo
Chargent payment processing for Salesforce. 100% native credit card/ACH payment processing on Opportunities, Cases, Chargent Orders, or Force.com sites.
Bill.com Logo
Bill.com is used for digital business payments company creating magically simple A/P and A/R solutions.
AvidXchange Logo
AvidXchange provides end-to-end automated bill payment solutions for your company.
FinancialForce Billing Logo
FinancialForce Billing
FinancialForce Billing gives you the tools to automate your billing process, making sure that what your customer ordered is exactly what you invoice. Take the heavy lifting out of your invoicing process by eliminating manual intervention, automatically send bills to your customers and reduce the time it takes to get paid.
VUE Billing and Collections Logo
VUE Billing and Collections
Keep billing statements current by instantly updating the system for employee additions, terminations and coverage modifications. Maintain accurate billing with support for real-time integration. Bill delivery and payment models are based on user preferences, providing increased flexibility.
ALTO Exchange Logo
ALTO Exchange
ALTO Exchange Increases supplier adoption and reduce on-ramping costs by eliminating unnecessary complexity. ALTO's Procure to Pay solution allows organizations to simply choose their preferred level of integration from manual data entry, Excel upload capability to XML format.

Learning about Fleetmatics WORK?

* We monitor all Fleetmatics WORK reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.