FlexiCapture

The software uses artificial intelligence algorithms to enable automatic classification and data extraction. FlexiCapture can also be interactively trained on image samples to provide further production-level processing.

Work for FlexiCapture?

Learning about FlexiCapture?

FlexiCapture Reviews

Showing 4 FlexiCapture reviews
FlexiCapture review by Jasa (Yasha) T.
Jasa (Yasha) T.

"Best In class OCR"

What do you like best?

ABBYY FlexiCapture is the most flexible accurate OCR on the market this is why Todologix is a VAR for ABBYY. We have evaluated most of the OCR solutions on the market and no one compares.

What do you dislike?

This is not a software where you can process less than 10,000 pages per a year due to ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking at a competitor ask that they do a side by side comparison. Todologix will do this contact us if interested info@todologix.com

Automated data capture of invoices, purchase orders bills of laden. Realistically if you have any data from paper FlexiCapture can extract with amazing accuracy for an OCR software. Our clients are able to show an ROI of 18 months or less.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FlexiCapture
FlexiCapture review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good..! Go for it...Accuracy is good "

What do you like best?

AI and Machine learning aspects are the best of the lot in terms of thinking futuristic. The accuracy aspects are good because it covers the template definition aspect as well and hence that is a scalable solution that I like the most. We have used it for some cases and the experience was good.

What do you dislike?

Licensing model and commercial terms are pretty high and hence needs to be more flexible in terms of pricing. The per server and per user licenses needs to be revisited since it may not be a model that suits all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it to look into the coverage and if you are looking something with a good accuracy percentage to scan your documents, then this is the on you should be considering. It' has not failed to surprise me and I am sure it will not do you as well.

Data Digitization from Scanned PDF documents and then running AI algorithms on top of the same. Beyond that, we also wanted to understand the patterns and hence this is a good fit to run and analyze those.

What Document Capture solution do you use?

FlexiCapture review by Stephen T.
Stephen T.

"I am using Abbyy for last 2 years"

What do you like best?

I like Abbyy for Converting documents from images or pdf format. It is very helpful for me.

What do you dislike?

It did not analyse the handwritten words ,letters and some characters.

I solved my all OCR problems in the data entry field.

FlexiCapture review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Great scan recognition software"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and easy to understand for training.

What do you dislike?

I would like the delete step to be easier to start a new batch.

renewals are faster to process with this software.

There are not enough reviews of FlexiCapture for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about FlexiCapture?

* We monitor all FlexiCapture reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.