FlexTrac IP

FlexTrac is an intellectual property software technology solutions provider. We offer economically priced installed and web-based solutions, starting at $99/Month.

Work for FlexTrac IP?
Ipfolio 2x

Learning about FlexTrac?

FlexTrac IP Reviews

Showing 1 FlexTrac review
FlexTrac review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology
What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the product is, in particular, in regards to case entry. The fields are clearly laid out for the user to input data for each record.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything in particular in mind. I have not been a user for a very long time. Perhaps after more use I may have some recommendations.

I think the structure and layout that FlexTrac is built on is very beneficial for solo practitioners.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FlexTrac IP

What Intellectual Property Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of FlexTrac IP for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about FlexTrac IP?

* We monitor all FlexTrac IP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.