Flip PDF

3.5

Flip PDF provides a quick and easy way to batch convert ordinary PDF files into stunning booklets with amazing page flip animations and sound. You can publish it to the web, send via email, and even distribute it on Mobile, Mac or CD-ROM, all without paying royalties.

Work for Flip PDF?

Learning about Flip PDF?

Categories

Flip PDF Reviews

Ask Flip PDF a Question
Showing 14 Flip PDF reviews
Flip PDF review by Jose manuel A.
Jose manuel A.

"Create interactive brochures from pdf, to increase sales"

What do you like best?

With this PDF editor, from documents in this format, I make interactive brochures that I share with my clients, about all the products offered by the insurance company for which I work, the information reaches them in an elegant and dynamic way that the makes it more attractive. , which allows me to increase my sales. It is easy to use and has an easy interface, I can use the predesigned templates or simply customize them

What do you dislike?

I used it and it seemed very, very useful to have something against it that the free version does not have all the editing tools active.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an editor that allows you to customize the toolbar with the company logo, getting more publicity of your brand or product in your brochures or documents

Convert PDF documents to inspiring magazine or brochure with all the products offered by the company, and reach the largest number of potential customers, which will increase sales

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flip PDF
Flip PDF review by leander p.
leander p.

"A new look to pdf"

What do you like best?

What I appreciate the most is that the application provided a lot of templates, thus helping me quickly find the kind of design that I was looking for. Furthermore, Flip PowerPoint offers many preview options, allowing us to ensure that they will obtain exactly the result that they desire.Even the default templates are very professional, and the whole experience is highly polished. The customization menu on the left is extremely easy to use and the search feature for those options is very welcome and something I've seen very rarely. The exported html/scripts/folder hierarchy is organized and simple and appears very easy to integrate. The way the end user can navigate the pages in many ways is great, and I love the polish behind the pseudo-3D page dragging/flipping. Very cool.

What do you dislike?

i wish for more features in free version.free version has lmited features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the best software I've ever used, really love it. Fast import, large file support, multiple files conversion, user friendly UI, various features. Just amazing!I just wanted to say that I am extremely impressed with your basic paid Flip PDF software. Compared to similar products I've seen, this one is extremely slick.IT turns your boring PDF files into dynamic electronic books with a neat page-flip effect.

I have used this software for a long time, and have published a lot of flip books. I am not good at designing and as a matter of fact, the books I published are not beautiful enough. But, I still want to thank you for developing such a great tool without which, I would have created humble publications which was accepted by colleges.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

Flip PDF review by Joshua J.
Joshua J.

"Very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Flip PDF imports large merged PDF documents and creates a user-defined interactive readable digital book, which can then be published to a designated outsource with a few clicks. This is the program's sole purpose, and in regard to that one purpose, it can't be beat. Very easy to navigate, and in my company, we publish the same daily PDF magazine every day, so I can accomplish this task through Flip PDF in a few minutes, and it is so easy to operate that I can do it by muscle memory alone. Flip PDF also allows organizations to import their own logo so the entire publication is branded with the organization's logo and not a generic publishing watermark.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! Flip PDF has created a product that does its job, and does it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It gets the job done!

My company uses Flip PDF to publish a daily newspaper, and includes optimization for all devices in just a few clicks. The benefits are a clean, reliable digital publication product that has made all of our lives easier!

Flip PDF review by Marien M.
Marien M.

"Very good tool to create interactive files "

What do you like best?

Flip PDF represents a simple application that allows you to transform documents that are often tedious in interactive journals, converting them into Flash and HTML5 publications that run on all devices. Allowing Create, review, comment, edit and test, all in the same file, resulting to be more attractive to the public also has a free version.

What do you dislike?

The tool itself is very complete but as in most of the app its free version is limited and that which has all the features is very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can customize the toolbar of the animated book with the logo of the brand or personal or company icon

As it is an easy-to-use tool, it facilitates the conversion of the different files handled in the subjects of the University, making them more attractive documents for the student.

Flip PDF review by User

"Reliable e-book, digital brochure creator"

What do you like best?

Easy and simple digital publishing software even for users without training on advertisement/marketing. Very easy for anyone to create stunning page flipping publications. It is also easy to share the product through various means such as email, iPad, smart phones and social networks.

What do you dislike?

Slow tech support . There is more formatting to do and it does take a bit to get the hang of the software at first but you can get used to it pretty quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The app allows you to create polished catalogs, booklets, and pamphlets, or any other PDF files! With the animation and audio it's a vast improvement over the standard pdf. Be mindful of the pricing though.

Creating electronic publication to distribute for email subscribers and other stakeholders of my office. We also decided to integrate the Google Analytics code in the journal to publish to track online visits which is very helpful.

Flip PDF review by Guido H.
Guido H.

"It makes a difference"

What do you like best?

I like that I can configure it, to show only the functions and navigation my clients want to have

What do you dislike?

It has so much functionallity, that I never know it I am using the right ones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going for HTML5 precision

let us protect content with it

I would like to see scorm as output.

My customer wants to show PDF without giving the easiest download to watchers.

And it needs to be beautiful - so I searched a lot for a easy to use tool - affordable.

Flip PDF review by Danny S.
Danny S.

"I'll give it a solid 4/5"

What do you like best?

It provides us a quick and easy way to batch convert our designed PDF files into stunning booklets with amazing page flip animations and sounds! Very simple to use, very easy to pick up

What do you dislike?

What I dislike? It has too many features, which we find confusing if you're using the right one or not!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, please!

Really high quality booklets for customers

Flip PDF review by Felicia L.
Felicia L.

"Herramienta util aunque con algunos fallos"

What do you like best?

It help us to solve many client problems with reporting and formating data in general, you can work it out easily to achieve a professional result, easy to use and it has great support.

What do you dislike?

Normally it's kinda outdated, currently there are many options in the market with better options, it can be hard to accomplish some specialized tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend to use another alternatives more specialized and open source in the market.

Formating and representing data in general, we save a lot of time using it.

Flip PDF review by Henry M.
Henry M.

"Intentamos usarlo varias veces y el resultado no fue el esperado"

What do you like best?

Puede ser util en algunos casos como un sencillo libro de cocina o un directorio web.

What do you dislike?

Pesimo soporte, el archivo convertido siempre resulta disparejo y poco profesional, usa Flash lo cual ya es poco usado en el ambito real. Bastante costoso y a veces dificil de usar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hay muchos otros en el mercado y de codigo abierto, yo sugeriria revisar otras opciones primero antes de usar esta herramienta.

Catalogo sencillo para un cliente que necesitaba un libro en su pagina web.

Flip PDF review by User

"Greate for creating cataloges "

What do you like best?

FlipPDF is one of the great tools I used to create online catalogs, it has all the tools needed to create a user friendly and powerful one that has all the details I need to get my clients

What do you dislike?

Price is a bit too high compared to other available tools

Creating E calatogs that my client can browse online and find products they need. No more print outs! I just get them a qr code for the cataloge to check.

Flip PDF review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"The Flip PDF Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to convert your documents to whatever format that you need using the Flip PDF application. I like that it isal also east ti manuever through to get what you need done.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike about it.

In the past I have been able to convert my spreadsheets into formats that have been beneficial to my company as well as it's consumers.

Flip PDF review by User in Higher Education

"Efficient Software"

What do you like best?

It is very convenient to use. The features are easy to understand as well as I like the flexibility and ease of transfer.

What do you dislike?

I think the User interface needs little work. As this is not used by most of the machine, so it is hard to manage some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I could get more features with the management of HTML5 publication.

Flip PDF is used to manage HTML5 publications.

Flip PDF review by User in Higher Education

"Provides a service that many can do independently"

What do you like best?

I like the end product provided. There was a slight advantage to the ease of use

What do you dislike?

I did not like that it appeared to be an unnecessary addition

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have someone familiar with creating this content independently, this would be a valuable tool

We did not continue using Flip PDF. We decided to continue independently

Flip PDF review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Easy to use FLIP PDF"

What do you like best?

See you images come to life with graphics and images flipping pages just like you are reading a book

What do you dislike?

nothing it is great to use, easy to follow instructions and very intuitive. Wish i had used it earleir

Recommendations to others considering the product

test it our and see for yourself

engaging new customers wiht easy to follow pages

Learning about Flip PDF?

* We monitor all Flip PDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories