Flip PDF

Flip PDF provides a quick and easy way to batch convert ordinary PDF files into stunning booklets with amazing page flip animations and sound. You can publish it to the web, send via email, and even distribute it on Mobile, Mac or CD-ROM, all without paying royalties.

Work for Flip PDF?

Showing 5 Flip PDF reviews
Flip PDF review by <span>Joshua J.</span>
Joshua J.

Very user friendly!

What do you like best?

Flip PDF imports large merged PDF documents and creates a user-defined interactive readable digital book, which can then be published to a designated outsource with a few clicks. This is the program's sole purpose, and in regard to that one purpose, it can't be beat. Very easy to navigate, and in my company, we publish the same daily PDF magazine every day, so I can accomplish this task through Flip PDF in a few minutes, and it is so easy to operate that I can do it by muscle memory alone. Flip PDF also allows organizations to import their own logo so the entire publication is branded with the organization's logo and not a generic publishing watermark.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! Flip PDF has created a product that does its job, and does it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It gets the job done!

My company uses Flip PDF to publish a daily newspaper, and includes optimization for all devices in just a few clicks. The benefits are a clean, reliable digital publication product that has made all of our lives easier!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flip PDF
Flip PDF review by <span>Guido H.</span>
Guido H.

It makes a difference

What do you like best?

I like that I can configure it, to show only the functions and navigation my clients want to have

What do you dislike?

It has so much functionallity, that I never know it I am using the right ones

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going for HTML5 precision

let us protect content with it

I would like to see scorm as output.

My customer wants to show PDF without giving the easiest download to watchers.

And it needs to be beautiful - so I searched a lot for a easy to use tool - affordable.

What CMS Tools solution do you use?

Flip PDF review by <span>Felicia L.</span>
Felicia L.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Herramienta util aunque con algunos fallos

What do you like best?

It help us to solve many client problems with reporting and formating data in general, you can work it out easily to achieve a professional result, easy to use and it has great support.

What do you dislike?

Normally it's kinda outdated, currently there are many options in the market with better options, it can be hard to accomplish some specialized tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend to use another alternatives more specialized and open source in the market.

Formating and representing data in general, we save a lot of time using it.

Flip PDF review by <span>Henry M.</span>
Henry M.

Intentamos usarlo varias veces y el resultado no fue el esperado

What do you like best?

Puede ser util en algunos casos como un sencillo libro de cocina o un directorio web.

What do you dislike?

Pesimo soporte, el archivo convertido siempre resulta disparejo y poco profesional, usa Flash lo cual ya es poco usado en el ambito real. Bastante costoso y a veces dificil de usar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hay muchos otros en el mercado y de codigo abierto, yo sugeriria revisar otras opciones primero antes de usar esta herramienta.

Catalogo sencillo para un cliente que necesitaba un libro en su pagina web.

Flip PDF review by User in Retail
User in Retail

Easy to use FLIP PDF

What do you like best?

See you images come to life with graphics and images flipping pages just like you are reading a book

What do you dislike?

nothing it is great to use, easy to follow instructions and very intuitive. Wish i had used it earleir

Recommendations to others considering the product

test it our and see for yourself

engaging new customers wiht easy to follow pages

Learning about Flip PDF?

* We monitor all Flip PDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories