Flockler

Combine all your content, including what your fans say about you, into one social hub.

Work for Flockler?

Learning about Flockler?

Flockler Reviews

Showing 1 Flockler review
Flockler review by Leo P.
Leo P.

"I like it because I don't have to think about it"

What do you like best?

A lot of social tools require constant upkeep, but what I like about Flocker is that it's a total set-up and forget about it kind of tool. Your social wall just stays updated.

What do you dislike?

If you don't post a lot of content on social, like our company, the wall doesn't really get updated too much.

It makes our website and embedded blog more engaging. Not sure about actual tangible benefits we've gotten though.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flockler

What Content Creation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Flockler for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Flockler?

* We monitor all Flockler reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.