Flocknote

(43 reviews)

Flocknote helps super duper churches like yours connect with their members. Text messaging and email are still the best way to do it.

Work for Flocknote?

Learning about Flocknote?

Flocknote Reviews

Ask Flocknote a Question
Flocknote review by John L.
John L.

"The single best tool I use every day!"

What do you like best?

Flocknote has been a game changer for our parish. It's increased participation at events, improved communication with parishioners between weekends, and streamlined our messages into one, easy to find location. I don't know where we'd be without it, to be quite honest! I have been tempted to switch to different email service providers (MailChimp, AWeber, etc.) several times while using Flocknote, but every time I contemplate switching I remember how incredibly easy it is to use. That fact alone keeps me coming back to it again and again, even as someone who is skilled and has the time to use another system with deeper analytics and integrations.

What do you dislike?

Flocknote could honestly work a little faster (load times are slow, even on Chrome) and reduce the number of times it crashes. It's not a huge deal most of the time, but can be a big hindrance when working on an important note or text message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool to use if you're looking to improve relationships with your volunteers and families. It's easy to use and setup and the basic analytics are enough for most churches and non-profits. It could have better integrations with certain applications and services (WordPress, Planning Center, CoSchedule, etc.) as well as deeper analytics and tools. If you're a marketing professional or web developer, this tool probably isn't for you unfortunately. If you're anybody else, give it a shot!

It's streamline our internal and external communication with parishioners, volunteers, parents, and friends. It's been a huge benefit by that fact alone.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flocknote
Showing 42 Flocknote reviews
Flocknote review by Bridget R.
Bridget R.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

We love that Flocknote allows our ministries heads to manage their own email lists while still being integrated into a larger list the church can help them manage.

What do you dislike?

There are certain things that we would like Flocknote to be able to do, but they make up for it with all the other things that help our ministry. I would rather it stay really solid at one thing (email messaging) rather than branch out into other areas and get scattered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have issues with bulk messaging, this is a great help. Also, if you have several groups who want to manage bulk lists, but you need to be a part of the communication strategy, Flocknote allows you to guide those users as well.

Bulk messaging is definitely solved through Flocknote. One big benefit is empowering our admins on their groups to utilize Flocknote with their messaging. They can express themselves creatively while making sure to communicate effectively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flocknote
Flocknote review by Melissa N.
Melissa N.

"I don't know what we did before Flocknote!!"

What do you like best?

EASE OF USE!! Flocknote has turned several non-technical staff members into multi-tasking, email and text sending, super staffers!!! Seriously, we have a few staff who rarely used their computer for much more than checking email. Now they are fully in love with Flocknote and the ability to send messages to their "Flock" (ministries).

Other than email, Flocknote allows us to connect in multiple ways. Users can send messages as either emails or text messages for those who opt in. Flocknote also collects responses to messages on the Flocknote website and displays them along with the original message. Replies can be marked as private if needed, but can also be left public to share with the larger community. Flocknote also provides many more great ways for the community to come together, including daily Lenten reflections, poll questions, and embedded videos.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an ability to remove a large group of contacts if they are only in one group. When we are dealing with a few thousand contacts, it is hard to pull out those who are only in one particular group and remove them from the database. For example, we send out a marketing piece each fall to everyone who has ever given to our parish. There is a large number of non-members, past members, etc. - however, that group also includes our regular members. I would like to be able to easily pull out those who are ONLY IN THAT GROUP and delete their contact info after that yearly marketing piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a church - you need Flocknote!! Definately!!

SECURITY!! All contact information that is put in Flocknote is encrypted and secure. No personal information is ever shared or sold. On top of great product security, it also allows our community to stay in touch with each other without having to share a hard copy list of names and contact information.

There are some pretty wonderful people working at Flocknote who understand the value of building relationships and community. At its core, that’s really what Flocknote is all about.

What Church Management solution do you use?

Flocknote review by Meghan H.
Meghan H.

"We enjoy the, ease of use, the responsiveness of the staff, and the capabilities of Flocknote."

What do you like best?

I love that it's a one stop shop for Email and texting. It's so easy to use and train others in on that it broadens the capabilities of our communications.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes changing the formatting within the newsletter can be a challenge (example: changing text color doesn't always work) and sometimes the spacing on the lines becomes inconsistent so I need to retype to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool to reach your parishioners/community that is easy-to-use, offers fast and efficient support, and is continually adapting to keep up with customer needs, Flocknote is a great choice!

We are able to send out a weekly e-newsletter that our parishioners love. We also have a way for parishioners and staff to communicate without violating any privacy issues with emails, phone, etc. It's so nice to be able to send a note from anywhere, especially when a situation pops up and a communication needs to go out immediately.

Flocknote review by Veronica R.
Veronica R.

"Simple to use. Scalable in scope. Safe to share with all your volunteers."

What do you like best?

I like that Flocknote is so scalable, meaning that you can divide it up into smaller bits or larger groups very easily. It's easy to have subgroups and hidden groups. Then you can give volunteers more control, yet still have supervision over what they are doing so that messages are coming from a unified source.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features to make using it in Spanish simpler. Like being able to upload an entire CSV file where it auto selects Spanish as the language choice. Or to offer some of the Bishop Barron or other free services in Spanish. I went through the Lent texts this year and made them bilingual myself. We are a 50/50 parish and we try to be bilingual wherever possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't get overwhelmed by the initial setup. In the long term, it will have huge benefits. Take advantage of all the features and play around. See what your flock responds best to. Don't just use Flocknote as a direct substitute for what you used to do on paper.

I am the youth minister and I schedule all my parent emails to go out during the session that their student is in. Then they can read it while they wait in the parking lot and be able to immediately talk with their kids after about what they have just learned.

Flocknote review by Jordan W.
Jordan W.

"Helpful, but not as convenient as you wish it could be."

What do you like best?

This program made it easier to text a large group of people, and it was easy to reply to people as they replied to me. The alternative would have been texting from my phone, and with the large group of people, it would have been a lot of "clutter" on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I didn't receive notifications when someone texted me back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It might be exactly what you need to communicate with a large group of people using different methods (email or text)

I needed to communicate with a large group of people, and they were not big users of email, so texting them was preferred. Flocknote made it easier to text them all at once and kept the "clutter" off of my normal phone messaging.

Flocknote review by Thomas H.
Thomas H.

"I've been delighted by the improvements they continue to make."

What do you like best?

It's rare to see a company continue to improve their product while you use it. Affordable & amazing.

What do you dislike?

I'd love for my emails to be "from" me instead of from the name of the group. It would give it a personal touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been very pleased with the messaging, with the customer service, and all at an affordable price. I recommend Flocknote to all those who work in Youth Ministry. It really gets right to the teens.

Communicating with teenagers is really difficult. This tool enables me to get right to their phones, which they are always on!

Flocknote review by Tim G.
Tim G.

"After an exhaustive search, we gladly chose Flocknote"

What do you like best?

Flocknote is SO easy to use - it's just about foolproof. Truly, anyone can use this and not get lost. Yet at the same time, it's full-featured AND affordable, a combination that is rare. I evaluated 20-25 different texting tools for churches before purchase, and none of them provided the rare combination of ease of use, multiple administrators, affordable pricing, and a large feature set. It's quickly becoming one of my most-used communication tools!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it's pretty difficult to think of anything I don't like. The only thing that would make it better is if it automatically synced with various church management software programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We chose not to add our full database to Flocknote. That has made for a slower roll-out, but it has also kept our costs lower. Gradually, those who are truly interested are signing up.

We needed a better way to communicate quick needs and reminders about events, and Flocknote is perfect for that. In addition, we have a large number of university students in our church, so our campus ministry has been able to effectively keep in touch with them using the platform they prefer. Several times, I've utilized it for urgent, last-minute volunteer needs and I have always received a response. That basically never happens with email, Facebook, and so on.

Flocknote review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Flocknote Review"

What do you like best?

I love the new features that help make the email look professional. It's pretty easy to use once you learn where all the features are located. Most parishioners are able to use it with ease.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could get more information about what subscribers are clicking on and looking at. It would help us to design messages that are more likely to be read and get more people to click on what we want them to click on. I don't like how much work you have to do to change the text to join number. We don't change it often, but it's frustrating to have to click on that many things just to change it. You took some features away that we miss, like the robo calls (if an event was cancelled, or snow date occurred), social media integration. There are many features flocknote doesn't have that could tie in nicely, like giving, and customization forms. Currently I feel we are using too many systems to accomplish one thing. Many of our systems overlap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flocknote is a feature rich messaging tool that is geared toward Catholic Parishes. However I feel that development is still needed to make it a better tool for it's users. We are looking for better integration into our other systems, like our website, social media, app, and more interactive tools like form customization.

Communication with the Millenial generation is important to us, as well as consistent messaging across all platforms. There may be other benefits to be realized, but without tracking information it's hard to tell.

Flocknote review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Flocknote has allowed our parish to expand our communications. I began with only using it to be able to send out text blasts to our religious education families when there was unexpected weather events. Then I began using it to send reminders to families & the catechists.

I LOVE the ability to set up the groups & to give administrative authority to different people for groups or for everything.

We have expanded to using it for the whole parish. We have various groups set up.

I love how people can sign up on their own or I can add them. They can designate text or email.

I even have sent out notifications for our priest to the entire parish when I have been out of town. I was able to do it from my phone because of Flocknote.

So.many.possibilities.

What do you dislike?

Price is always an issue. I also volunteer in a nonprofit group. We are using Flicknote. I really appreciate that it is based on the number of contacts. Maybe if there was a way of tracking duplicates or lack of activity of a user?

Communication has been key. Getting the word out to our parishioners.

Flocknote review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"Flocknote Has Revitalized Our Parish"

What do you like best?

We love the flexibility of being able to email or text, but also the way subscribers can add comments to the notes. The note editor is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Instructions for new users as to how to log in or how to change preferences (especially how to be notified if someone leaves a comment) isn't intuitive. It's probably one of our biggest and most time-consuming tasks...trying trying to explain how to interact with notes. This is especially true when an admin signs up a member without them really knowing that's what they did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely take advantage of the "Text-to-Join" feature, and splurge to add more Text-to-Join keywords to your sub-groups. It's totally worth it.

Our parishioners are ten thousand times more informed than they were in our pre-Flocknote days! We consistently send out a weekly newsletter through Flocknote that people have come to rely upon. Text reminders for special events and holy days have doubled attendance and participation. More informed people means a stronger community with more people willing to participate.

Flocknote review by Staci D.
Staci D.

"Flocknote - relevant and helpful. "

What do you like best?

One thing I like about Flocknote is that they have an active social media presence. I like that they have been posting articles on their Facebook page from other sites that I am familiar with (such as Church Juice). They seem like they really want to help churches.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I don't really know the creators of the app by looking at their pages. I wish I could find out in a more personal way who to connect with. But this is not a huge deal to me at the end of the day. I just like personal emails, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please do give it a try! They are on a good path and are staying very relevant.

Flocknote makes it easy for small groups, church programs, and many others to meet and communicate in one place. One challenge is that many people still do not like to have to download an app to communicate with others. It's a hassle.

Flocknote review by Debbie M.
Debbie M.

"Easy Parish Communications with Flocknote"

What do you like best?

One of he best parts is how nice the Flocknote team is.

Another is that it is flexible and continues to improve.

What do you dislike?

As an administrator, not being able to select only certain people from a list to send a note to. We wouldn't want that capability for all group leaders, because in some cases contacting an individual shouldn't be done (in the case of minors).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flocknote is easy to use and a great way to get information out to your parish in both email and text mediums.

We are now capable of having the entire parish on one list.

It's great to send out an email, such as a funeral notice to the entire parish.

It's good to have group leaders who can send out emails, but if the group leader changes, the group remains accessible to the next leader.

Flocknote review by Rob T.
Rob T.

"After 1 year of using Flocknote..."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and scheduling options. I had been doing group e-mail and group texts with my private email and cell phone, but there were always problems and often was more hassle than it was worth. Flocknote has simplified both of these tasks and made it look great every time!

What do you dislike?

Occasional bugs, especially in the new update. But every time I've had a question into tech support they have been very responsive and problems always get resolved.

One thing I would like to see in the future is a stand alone app instead of using a browser to access Flocknote on a mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our entire Parish Community of 500+ families.

Better communications parish wide and within ministry groups.

Realized that some groups adapt to new technologies faster and better than others. Some don't see the need.

Flocknote review by Arnaldo F.
Arnaldo F.

"Flocknote is our just-in-time communications tool"

What do you like best?

Flocknote teaches me to be clear and concise, it allows me to respond to questions or receive feedback, I can plan my communications needs, schedule delivery, and know it sensibly reached those who need the information without intruding much on their daily lives.

What do you dislike?

Maybe not so much dislike as instead a feature I would like is the ability to send a picture. We also use Instagram pictures as a method to announce events and it would help to send the same to people who are social media limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flocknote will open new lines of communication which are minimally intrusive to recepients but enrich the quality of your information flow.

Youth Ministry communications. Save time on weekly announcements, additional reminders for time sensitive events, and emergency communications.

Flocknote review by Dave A.
Dave A.

"Serving the 99 And the 1 about to run away"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the ability to send a note, announcement, or request to all of the openings in the congregation at a moment's notice. The software is intuitive, full-featured, and so easy I can teach anyone else to use it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I went so long unaware that this product was out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! They offer a free trial, their support is instantaneous. They are currently offering freebies, and ways to help increased level of subscription. This one is a no-brainer.

We have reduced our mailing costs, and increased our communication to our congregation members. Flocknote works for both young and old. In this day of instant messaging, now the church can get involved.

Flocknote review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"this is a great tool to get the word out to your congregation"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to send text messages and schedule text messages to be sent. This allowed me to use my time more efficiently. I also like that it reached the younger demographic of my community. Flock note also allows me to customize how my community members receive my messages... by email or by text which helps a lot when you have a diverse community.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge was trying to get my older community members to use email or text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend flocknote. Communication is so important to keeping my community connected and engaged and flocknot help me accomplish that goal.

I volunteer my time and the ability to schedule the texts was invaluable. I also loved that for once I could reach my younger parishioners. Although I wasn't able to use it at work, I thought that the group features of flock note would aid in organizing my Liturgy committee and youth groups.

Flocknote review by Lauren L.
Lauren L.

"Needs an upgrade"

What do you like best?

We are able to insert our own stories easily! Easy to upload contacts. Inserting polls is a great feature and lets our readers engage in articles and helps us get the feedback we need to improve!

What do you dislike?

Lacks customization options, open rates are not accurate, many glitches that need fixing. Not a pretty template when emailed out. Mobile view is a little wonky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Limited color and style options available. Difficult to follow branding guidelines, colors are way to bright and difficult to read on a simple desktop.

We are able to reach our entire organization with a simple newsletter. Helps us inform colleagues in and outside of central office.

Flocknote review by Jessica A.
Jessica A.

"Flocknote has been a fresh, simple and organized addition to our Parish communications"

What do you like best?

I like being able to track all communications going to our parishioners so that we keep a consistent, unified stream of messages to everyone. I love the texting feature and also the ability to create and use various groups within Flocknote.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the poling feature due to the fact that everyone sees each other's answers. In my opinion, surveys should be anonymous. I would use this feature frequently if this one thing was changed.

Having a clear and simple way to keep our parishioners updated on a regular basis

Flocknote review by Chuck B.
Chuck B.

"Great product to increase church communications"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule texts or emails in advance, and the ability to reply to replies to those communications.

What do you dislike?

The telephone numbers being used to send text messages are coming from outside our area code.

Getting timely communications to over 1000 registered families in our parish.

Flocknote review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Pretty good"

What do you like best?

The news letters look great! I like that I can see who has opened and not opened emails. That helps me better communicate.

What do you dislike?

Three main things right now: 1) an app for the phone would be great! 2) allow everyone in my group to see the contact information so it also acts like a directory. 3) I'd like to be able to set up new groups and add people without having to click each persons profile to add them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rest way to organize and communicate

Communication has increased! We've been able to remind people about events through text messages. I'm still waiting for my ministry leaders to catch up though!

Flocknote review by Tom R.
Tom R.

"a great tool for the Kingdom"

What do you like best?

everyone...all groups...are in one place. like the ability to get replies....and that groups can have their own admins

What do you dislike?

nothing....it works exactly like we want...and accomplishes our efforts well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it will make your life better!

communicating...communicating...communicating!

Flocknote review by Tracey P.
Tracey P.

"Per an email request"

What do you like best?

That I can program notifications in advance, that users can chose how to be updated.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability for emails (templates), I would like to be able to personalize it more.

Keeping in contact with parishioners is an increasing challenge as there is no ONE method to reach out to them. Flocknote allows us to text them and have more success than the bulletin!

Flocknote review by Sean O.
Sean O.

"Great tool for your parish"

What do you like best?

I love the flexibility of being able to communicate via email or text. Great that subscribers can add comments to the notes. Very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about. I has met all of my needs as a user.

Flocknote review by Tammy M.
Tammy M.

"Flocknote is GREAT!"

What do you like best?

The ability to send out one message/email ect and people can receive it in their preferred method.

What do you dislike?

It would allow more than 140 chracters in the text.

The ability for our entire staff to work from one site. All list are in one place and we each don't have to keep out own email or text list.

"Flocknote"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and has multiple ways to communicate with our parishoners.

What do you dislike?

The length of the text messaging option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly suggest Flocknote to another church considering a communication tool. It is easy to use and cost effective. It is nice to be able to allow other people to be able to control their individual group and one person not have to be responsible for sending all of the communication out.

Easy communication with church members. More people in attendance to events that are highlighted on Flocknote.

Flocknote review by Barbara Tovar S.
Barbara Tovar S.

"Flocknote is great!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use and it makes it so simple to contact different groups, all at once or individually.

What do you dislike?

it is a little difficult to have a back and forth conversation with the groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it as a way of communicating with your different ministries.

I have to deal with several email groups and it makes it easier to only send one and it goes to them all, without having to type in individual email addresses.

Flocknote review by Andy D.
Andy D.

"Flocknote is a great program to reach out to each of the ministries individually,"

What do you like best?

Ease of use in collecting the team that will be messaged,

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be a bit friendlier

Cleaning up and archiving dormant groups could be helpful, maybe an analytics tool to see which groups have had activity or not

Flocknote review by Administrator

"Experience has been positive so far"

What do you like best?

Questions have been answered quickly by friendly service team.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a built in translator. So I could automatically have it translate English messages into Spanish as well.

We feel like it is helping us communicate with our parishioners in a more targeted way

Flocknote review by Roddy B.
Roddy B.

"Literal Godsend"

What do you like best?

The interface is sleek and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always tell you if your email was opened

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! I cannot stress that enough! This is the best thing to happen to Church ministry communication!

Having an easy to use place to get in touch with one specific group without having to punch in email addresses one by one is such a timesaver. And, working with teens, I don't worry about safe environment rules.

Flocknote review by Jeffrey F.
Jeffrey F.

"We love flocknote"

What do you like best?

So easy to contact parishioners, makes communication easier.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was an administrative app. Other than that no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and works great.

Ease of communication

Flocknote review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Great option for youth ministry"

What do you like best?

With Flocknote I loved the ability to do email or text. They also provide you with the option to send out information at a specific time.

What do you dislike?

It helped me with the communication piece so there was no dislike to this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials as they are helpful.

Information delivered in a timely matter.

Information was delivered within the guidelines of our diocese.

Flocknote review by Thomas C.
Thomas C.

"Awesome, easy to get the word out to the groups that need, I love it."

What do you like best?

Get the word out quick, able to contact anyone in the Parish or in the Knights of Columbus or Ministry groups.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about. I has met all of my needs as a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

I run the fish fry for the Knights of Columbus and makes it easy for me to pass on critical information.

Flocknote review by User in Music
User in Music

"Best Communication Tool for Ministry"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of e-mail and text to all of the different ministries under our parish umbrella. The Flocknote site is laid out very professionally and is easy to use. Since it is safe-environment compliant we are able to utilize media more effectively.

What do you dislike?

Often times when I use the email or text feature over a mobile device, I have to exit out of the windows and relaunch to go back to the main menu.

We are able to reach people at short notice if we cancel and event due to weather or other calamity.

Flocknote review by Dick M.
Dick M.

"mobilize and communicate quickly into the palm of one's hand."

What do you like best?

A text blast allows us to alert parishioners with a few key strokes.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to limit an alert to the number of characters permitted.

Church members attend church events thanks to the reminders that we send.

Our youth have greater attendance at Confirmation sessions and Youth Ministry events.

Flocknote review by Larry G.
Larry G.

"Excellent product, capabilities and features."

What do you like best?

The messaging features and sign-up process are both simple and powerful.

What do you dislike?

I wish that membership management allowed for display sorted on individual fields, date range of joining, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hurry up, you won't regret it.

Communication and active involvement of diverse populations are possible to do easily.

Flocknote review by Cathy C.
Cathy C.

"Get the word out effectively and efficiently!"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and the ability to target groups.

What do you dislike?

Posting from phone using cut and paste from a previous message is difficult

Reaching the parents in our parish religious education program for reminders and tips!

Flocknote review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Flocknote is Amazing!"

What do you like best?

Flocknote is extremely user friendly and efficient!

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints. They seem to always be working hard to improve the site anywhere they can.

We are able to quickly and easily reach the majority of our parishioners with important announcements, and have seen an increased amount of participation from them as a result.

Flocknote review by Administrator

"Just starting to use it and the videos are great and to the point!"

What do you like best?

Very simple to get around in the program and the support group are great to deal with !

What do you dislike?

I have not learned it all yet, so i cant really give any feedback in this area yet.

Communicating with our parishioners.

Flocknote review by Administrator in Arts and Crafts
Administrator in Arts and Crafts

"Good for dual abilities!"

What do you like best?

Flocknote is great for emailing and texting your audience quickly.

What do you dislike?

It is limiting in it's options for newsletter and email formatting.

We are able to email and text from one website and pay 1 monthly bill instead of 1 from 2 different companies

Flocknote review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"A simply convenient tool"

What do you like best?

It is so simple that anyone can use it! Start up is fast and training is straightforward.

What do you dislike?

Needs to be easier to use from a mobile phone as admin

We can gather and keep contact info up to date for our church congregation.

Flocknote review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Great Way To Reach Out"

What do you like best?

Contact our parishioners for events happening the same day. A great reminder tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about Flocknotes

No phone calls. Emails and text messages are quick, easy by just clicking.l

Flocknote review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great Product-Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, appearance, and customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything is awesome and meets our expectations.

Having a public presence on the web.

Learning about Flocknote?

* We monitor all Flocknote reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.