Flockrush

Flockrush allows you to deliver the right content at the time in the right format and predicts the outcome by understanding customer's intent.

Work for Flockrush?

Learning about Flockrush?

Flockrush Reviews

Ask Flockrush a Question
Showing 11 Flockrush reviews
Flockrush review by Avinash S.
Avinash S.

"High Performance Tools, Best Support, Quality content from Getty and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

It is simply one of the best content marketing and management tool I have ever used. They have royalty free content from Getty, Easy to Use Content Publishing, Managing tools. Schedule the content using Queues. Above all the support team of Flockrush is superb.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike is that I am not able to find anything which I can dislike about Flockrush. It is so impressive tool with massive content, and analytics tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend Flockrush to people. Go and get the trial and see for yourself and you will strongly agree to me. It has lot of quality content, quick support, easy to use tools. Having used it for a long time I will definitely stick to it.

I use Flockrush to manage content on my two fan pages on facebook and instagram and the it is so impressive. I am getting good insights on my pages after using Flockrush tools. Its tools are remarkable and it doesn't consume much of my time to schedule posts and manage content. Content Curation is easy and so is the adding it to queues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flockrush
Flockrush review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"High performance content management for social and blogs"

What do you like best?

I've simply never been able to find the full range of finding/creating content, scheduling, content queue management, blog publishing and analytics within one platform. Before I tried Flockrush I was expecting some compromises somewhere, but it's as complete as any enterprise platforms I've used and at a fraction of the cost. It's a relatively new product but I think very quickly this will be making some waves.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike - with so many features you'll need to spend a little time working through it but it's intuitive and you'll make that time back very quickly in my experience.

I hope they add paid social support soon, then it will be more impressive still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a complete social/blog/content management solution then use the 60 day trial to understand just how much this platform can do - I was able to fully test the results for myself before committing, which short trials often don't allow for. When you are using it call on the support from the team at Flockrush whenever you need to - any question I've had has been answered really quickly.

I use Flockrush with my team to manage all our fan pages, blogs and company social media pages. The blog media solution is incredible having taken away all the technical expenses we used to have to manage our old (well known!) blog platform and I know all round we'll save a lot of time in the future now we have such an integrated content management system to do the heavy lifting for us.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Flockrush review by Gayathri P B.
Gayathri P B.

"Flockrush- A great way to discover, schedule, publish, and manage content with excellent workflows "

What do you like best?

- Excellent way to discover and manage content with great workflows in place.

- Never experienced such an easy and fast tool to publish across multiple social platforms.

- Great content from UGC or royalty paid library from Getty

- The workflows of editorial team are perfect with writers, editors, moderators all closely coupled.

- The best approach to publish articles to the blog which is as easy as publishing on any social channels.

- Above all, the icing on the cake, Flockrush Support team rocks.

What do you dislike?

You can say little or nothing or focus on areas that are to become strengths, such as:

- Automated UCG approvals not yet live but will be soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on how to get the best out of the product, such as:

- Engage with the Flockrush team to understand the full potential of the product as

there’s so much it is capable of

- Use it with all internal and external content partners so you can fully exploit the

workflows

- Take full advantage of the blog part of the platform – high performance, zero hassle,

SEO optimized

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Flockrush features and its user-friendly UI is worth investing your time into

- Work on your SEO for your blog with much ease.

- Use it with your content partners with well-structured workflows in place.

- High-performance benefits with so many features encapsulated.

There is none or very little, Flockrush is constantly updating with additional features and workflows that are user-friendly which has become its strength.

- Onboarding takes a bit of time as this product has got many features. To exploit maximum benefits from all the features Flockrush has, one has to take some time to understand all the features and workflows.

Flockrush review by Jake V.
Jake V.

"Seriously Extensive Marketing Tools"

What do you like best?

The range that this software has is pretty awesome. Posting across multiple pages at once is great. Managing all of my content in one tool, as well as just the general workflow once you understand how everything functions.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great to see some features rolled out a bit quicker, and perhaps more detailed guides, but it's pretty great software in genera.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a seriously in depth tool this is the one. Reasonable price points and great team. Bit of a learning curve.

I have so many different channels to manage and so much content to listen to. It gets overwhelming without the aid of Flockrush. My marketing skills have gone through the roof.

Flockrush review by Catherine M.
Catherine M.

"The Social Suite"

What do you like best?

With so many platforms in the marketplace offering a "social suite" solution, I assumed Flockrush would be another disappointment - I was so wrong.

I use Flockrush to manage my client's social media presence across all major social channels + blog.

Content Planning: I plan the entire editorial calendar within the tool - when I needed a production calendar overplayed onto my editorial calendar to keep track of when assets would be delivered vs when they would go LIVE, the Flockrush team was able to quickly build one for me. Through the listening portion, I'm able to find great UGC to curate. Additionally, Flockrush comes with a license to Getty images and has a built in editor so creating content is super easy.

Publishing: Floskrush makes scheduling content across multiple platforms simultaneously easy & efficient with a great workflow & approval process. This applies not only to social media platforms but also to your blog!

Best part about Flockrush is that you can always get a hold of someone on the team when you need help.

What do you dislike?

With a robust platform like this, there isn't much to dislike...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reach out to the team to discuss your needs. They're Are the best source to explain the full potential of the platform

Flockrush has allowed my team to be significantly more efficient - no more double work! Plan content, approve, publish, engage, analyze... its all there!

Flockrush review by Emma C.
Emma C.

"An excellent all-in-one tool"

What do you like best?

There are a ton of great tools out there for social listening, engagement, and sourcing content—but I haven't found another one that works so well to put everything a community manager or social media manager might need in one place. This really helps with workflow and saves everyone time and headaches.

What do you dislike?

Flockrush can sometimes have slow loading time, which is because it's working hard to process quite a bit of data. This tool performs best on faster operating systems with good Internet connections.

Flockrush helps to streamline processes. It also helps keep budgets low because you only have to purchase one tool instead of two or three.

Flockrush review by Barry F.
Barry F.

"Using Flockrush as a content management platform"

What do you like best?

This is a fantastic product for publishing content across multiple social networks. I have not seen anything better. Their is great support from the Flockrush folks. It is innovative on many levels; finding content, workflow management, etc...

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report at this time - great product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best system on the market

Everyone is trying to find a system that can efficiently manage content their social network content on multiple sites. This is a perfect system to build a fan base, curate and publish content. This is also SEO optimized. Great analytics

Flockrush review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Content Delivery made easy"

What do you like best?

- Publishing your content on a timetable on various Social Platforms

- Your Content Your Blog - your schedule

- Help is creating content with great set of tools like built in libraries

- Control you Publishing process - you are in the driving seat

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at this point of time.

- Easy Content Generation

- Easy Content Distribution

- Control of the Schedules on Content sharing on different queues

- Absolutely easy to mage your workflow for content delivery

Flockrush review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Incredible way to build fans."

What do you like best?

The ability to source original content make this a great platform for pushing out a large volume of social content.

What do you dislike?

Not much. This is a complex platform, but that's because it is doing so much. Once I got the hang of using it, I found it was easy to develop patterns of use.

I am building influencer pages on several social networks. Flockrush solved the problem of sourcing and managing content, automated posting and a great content interface for my fans.

Flockrush review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful End to End Solution"

What do you like best?

The ability to manage all areas of publishing large amounts of content from one Dashboard. I can efficiently curate original content to multiple social channels and blogs all at the same time.

What do you dislike?

It's all good. Make sure to learn all the features.

Access to high-quality user created content and the data on how it performs.

Flockrush review by Bill L.
Bill L.

"Flockrush"

What do you like best?

Its content and publishing capabilities across multiple social pages

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing to dislike the product is great

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product - it will make your life easier

The ability to use one platform

Learning about Flockrush?

* We monitor all Flockrush reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.