G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding 馃殌

Flokzu

4.9

Flokzu is a cloud app to define and automate document workflows between people in organizations or teams.

Work for Flokzu?

Learning about Flokzu?

Flokzu Reviews

Ask Flokzu a Question
Showing 10 Flokzu reviews
Flokzu review by Kay W.
Kay W.

"Simple, powerful and scalable "

What do you like best?

The platform is completely guided, intuitive and does not stop at a mere BPMN 2.0 design but does go so much further that even a complete non-programmer can actually finish and put into production a functional, end to end, automated business process - in a matter of minutes.

You basically start out typing in the names, email addresses and roles, of your team members then you'll define all the form fields the process is going to handle (by just typing them out) and from there you finally tie everything together by lining out your graphical flowchart and the process rules. With one final click you put everything into production and action. It's that simple.

What do you dislike?

They're still certain limitations when it comes to creating an individualized form design. For instance if you want to reorganize the process form layout with different columns and rows than what's established by default, you currently wouldn't be able to do so within Flokzu. I understand that this shortcoming will be overcome very soon in the future version of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in search for a completely cloud-based BPMS, that is WYSIWYG driven but that still allows you to accomplish a go-life completely without programming, then you HAVE to have a look at Flokzu. Also, allowing you to dive in and try the software for free, with almost all features enabled, basically takes care of the risk of choosing the wrong software for the job.

We currently use Flokzu mostly for the high volume -support, claims and request processes of our company. Doing that with this software has allowed us to, at one hand, implement the entire process with all the associated rules in less than a week, but also to extend those processes, thanks to the software's technical features and it's flexible licensing schema, to external channels and mobile devices. That way a sheer number of our end customers can connect and interact with us without this representing additional licensing costs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flokzu
Flokzu review by Bouwe K.
Bouwe K.

"Simply the best !"

What do you like best?

- simple user interface

My customers can immediately work with the software without having to invest time and money in education and instruction.

- complete functionality

All the function that should be available in a workflow management system are present.

- excellent support

All the questions are handled with care on very short notice!

What do you dislike?

It is not that I dislike certain aspects but, as most users/consultants, I would like more and more functionality. Especially external integration functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start a trial as soon as possible and ask for help!

For my most important customer we built a complete web based application landscap in Drupal. In this architecture we used integrated Flokzu for the support of every workflow functionality.

Additionaly Flokzu is also used for all the processes as a "life" documentation" tool.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Flokzu review by Mayid S.
Mayid S.

"wonderfull"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that I can manage to draw all my business authorizations.

I work on several real estate projects at the same time and I have to approve different types of budgets.

Flokzu allows me to have all the approval process well defined and communicated with the entire ecosystem surrounding the Real Estate business.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Flokzu for 1 year and I have not had any difficulty. Doubt chat works with great speed and efficiency. All the problems I have solved so far.

Flokzu review by Fernando H.
Fernando H.

"A great product with a delightful support to automate business processes"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and concern of the flokzu team to give response and attention to all requests for support you make in really short times. And also the product update according to the product road map that flozku have.

What do you dislike?

Now it's not posible to manage process versions

Recommendations to others considering the product

And easy and great platform to quickly implement and automate business processes.

Business process automation problems and the benefits are costs and time reductions and profitability increase

Flokzu review by Alejandro G.
Alejandro G.

"Organizaci贸n y estructuraci贸n de las funciones"

What do you like best?

Es muy sencillo en la utilizaci贸n por el usuario administrador, pero a la vez puede asumir tareas complejas. Es una buena herramienta.

What do you dislike?

En algunas ocasiones no se permiten las conexiones entre cajas de trabajo, pero si se guarda, se sale del esquema y se vuelve a entrar se puede.

Algunas dudas sobre quien comienza una acci贸n o quien debe intervenir en otra, queda definido por el administrador, que a su vez siguen las decisiones adoptadas. Por lo que no hay duda de que debe hacer cada uno.

Flokzu review by Ilan A.
Ilan A.

"Asegurar los procesos de tu empresa de forma simple y econ贸mica"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta sencilla de usar, que se aprende f谩cil y es muy intuitiva.

What do you dislike?

Las empresas que quieren todo ya, a veces no conf铆an en que Flokzu te brinda una respuesta a medida de la forma m谩s r谩pida que hay en el mercado.

He trabajado en varios procesos diferentes, para diversos clientes en varios rubros. Algunos de ellos son: gesti贸n de compras, gesti贸n de quejas y reclamos, gesti贸n de capacitaciones, planificaci贸n de obras, gesti贸n de oportunidades comerciales, etc.

Flokzu review by Alvaro C.
Alvaro C.

"Simplify & Organize your life"

What do you like best?

That is very intuitive

And it is very easy to review and modify your process and update it with a new version

What do you dislike?

I am still implementing it

However, a suggestion could be to imrove the visual interphase and include other icons and colours . This could be a good idea in order to print and document your processes

But as I said, I am still playing with Flokzu and enjoying a lot

The first process defined is our Purchase Order Process

We are planning to define a few more

Flokzu review by Virginia G.
Virginia G.

"Workflow simple, flexible and affordable"

What do you like best?

- Simple: have it running in a short period of time

- Flexible: to instrument several different workflows

- Affordable: 100% Cloud, per user price.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in special. Maybe would be nice an iOS native app as a complement to browser app that works fine in a cell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support, easy to use.

We have several offices in different Latam countries, and use Flokzu to manage commercial leads, and then the containers delivery, invoicing and so on.

Flokzu review by Mar铆a P铆a R.
Mar铆a P铆a R.

"Friendly"

What do you like best?

Flokzu is very easy to integrate in your flow of work. .

What do you dislike?

It could not be so friendly to increase mail volume for some people

We need to create a way to receive customer instructions without missunderstanding and to assure this instructions are saved. We avoid lots of hour development with our Software supplier, and Flokzu was integrated to our website in hours!

Flokzu review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

Simple to use, intuitive and helps me to perform all my process in an efficient manner. With the platform you can audit all the process and obtain measures to improve.

What do you dislike?

I haven麓t had any difficulty with the platform. Maybe could add the process versions.

Flokzu helps me in all my administration and Purchase sector.

Learning about Flokzu?

* We monitor all Flokzu reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.