FloristWare

FloristWare is designed to help florists with these three things: save time and money, increase sales and provide a competitive advantage.

Work for FloristWare?

Learning about FloristWare?

FloristWare Reviews

Ask FloristWare a Question
Showing 10 FloristWare reviews
FloristWare review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"A good, affordable solution for a retail floral shop"

What do you like best?

Although the multiple screens can be slow and take some getting used to, they follow the best progression for taking an order. The progress tracker is a terrific feature, especially when we are super busy (although its hard to keep up the deliveries for notification during holidays). The productivity reports are also very useful.

What do you dislike?

Integration with website is limited to just order retrieval, duplicates record and must be manually merged, one by one. Standing orders must be entered each time, reports are limited. Can't go one place to get all information on a client without taking a sale. Held orders do not print updates, and paid orders do not indicate paid when reprinted, unless from progress tracker. Card messages are not printed with email receipt or cost per item. Can't change recipient name (when misspelled) and send a new receipt to prove it was changed. Would love to have senders email on the order automatically and ability to attach images to the customer record. It would be great if a sales incentive system could be loaded so it would calculate sales commission automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When I purchased my shop, I had to learn how to minimize mistakes. Floristware will give you the basics plus to help you create processes for ensuring a smooth operation for your flower shop at a very reasonable price.

Excellent for managing and tracking workflow and deliveries. Productivity reports are invaluable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FloristWare
FloristWare review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"FloristWare is THE smart choice for retail florists"

What do you like best?

I am the only person in the world who, for 20 years, has been training in flower shops and using a different POS system every week. I know them all and give FloristWare my recommendation for many reasons including its long history in the industry and great support - vital factors that too many florists overlook.

What do you dislike?

Every software program has room for improvement. I'm excited to see the new version rolling out in 2018.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't fall prey to the new vendors offering the sun, the moon and the stars for pennies. I have seen too many florists end up frustrated by systems that are clunky and simplistic - often lacking the fundamental reports needed to run a business. Caveat Emptor if the vendor has been in business for less than 10 years,

I recommend the software to shops moving from paper or migrating from another system

What Florist solution do you use?

FloristWare review by Rick R.
Rick R.

"Great option for florists"

What do you like best?

Floristware is designed to assist today's florist in the quest of gaining new customers and retaining the old ones. Marketing, easy of use and functionality are all components found in Floristware. My latest employee mastered Floristware in 2 hours. If you need something to work for you, this is it. .

What do you dislike?

Many options to go back and change. I know some might not like the amount of screens, but it works for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a moderate priced system with "loads" of options and marketing pre-installed, then this would be your choice.

The dollar amounts of what the customers spend, the tracking ability of special events and the over amount of information stored in Floristware. My marketing can be eefectively tracked through Adwords, which every florist should be using today.

FloristWare review by Amra K.
Amra K.

"Great POS software for Independent florist "

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use florist POS that is customer service oriented. Every day I seem to discover a new feature that I absolutely fall in love with. On one side there are Customer tools (order history, email delivery confirmations, invoice or quote emailed with a click of the button, etc.) and on the other side is a full suite of business tools, sales reports, components reports, completed deliveries, account maintenance, marketing tools - just to name a few.

What do you dislike?

Personally I did not like the enclosure card setup so I customized it to fit my needs (and preference). The best part about "customizing" is that it was done in few minutes. FloristWare has superb customer service

Recommendations to others considering the product

You do not have to commit to FloristWare - they have a Free trial, which should be really enough for you to evaluate the program.

I used other POS before - this one is independent, I do not have to purchase their equipment, I do not have to work with their CC company. No strings attached, and really good florist POS for a really good price

FloristWare review by Joan C.
Joan C.

"FloristWare has it All!"

What do you like best?

There are so many great features and functions of FloristWare it is hard to pick just one. I love them all but the features I use the most are billing and marketing.

What do you dislike?

Multiple page entry is a bit encumbering but not enough of a deterrent to considering switching to anything else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First and foremost I recommend that you download the free trial and start exploring the software. You will find everything and need. Call Mark with any questions you have, he is a wonderful guy and understands the florist business, and best of all he is not a hard nose salesmen we all dread dealing with.

A few benefits of FloristWare that have helped us to increase our sales is the marketing features which enabling us to target our emails or mail according to gender, average purchases, holiday specific, etc.

FloristWare review by Annette H.
Annette H.

"Floristware does it all for me"

What do you like best?

More than just a POS, it is also a client management system, an inventory control system, a marketing campaign tool and a powerful reporting system.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly nothing I DISLIKE. From time to time I'll learn that there's something it does of which I was unaware, but often that's because I have not explored is features thoroughly enough. A little more training opportunities would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider Floristware as more than a Point of Sale system. Be prepared to rely on it for all the important measurable data on your business that you will need to analyze and measure your success going forward. It's invaluable.

My biggest focus lately is performance data over last year - sales by week/month/holiday, sales by product category, sales by source (walkin vs phone vs web site) - and all of this is at my fingertips in Floristware.

FloristWare review by User

"Floristware is easy to use software for everyone and really streamlines the order taking process."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to print out cards without the need for an envelope-saves time and paper $

What do you dislike?

It's designed for accrual base accounting. I am cash basis accounting but I figured out how to adjust my process of recording sales

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Floristware to Florists looking to streamline their order taking process.

Huge time saving benefits. When I first starting using floristware, Holidays felt slow but when I checked my numbers I was up in sales!

FloristWare review by User

"Easy and uncomplicated"

What do you like best?

Floristware is an easy software to use and speeds up the everyday operations, helping things run more smoothly whelp retain them and while staying in contact with our customers and to increase overall sales.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any part of the system that that I don't like at this point. I'm new to this product, but very happy with it so far.

We are able to work on retaining customers and increase sales to existing customers.

FloristWare review by Keris W.
Keris W.

"Review Time for FloristWare"

What do you like best?

FloristWare also provides AutoFill features that help florists take orders quickly, as well as a module for account history that tracks the past purchases of each customer

What do you dislike?

n/a There was nothing to dislike about the company and their hard work.

n/a

FloristWare review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Not a happy customer "

What do you like best?

That it was a floral point of sale system .

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly at all. No draft option and too many screens and clicks

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose flora next ins

Zero. I switched to flora next with no issues. Floristware did nothing to try to keep my business

Learning about FloristWare?

* We monitor all FloristWare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.