Fluenz

5.0

Fluenz ambition is to make the best interactive programs to learn languages. We keep working on it. Be Fluent.

Work for Fluenz?

Learning about Fluenz?

Fluenz Reviews

Ask Fluenz a Question
Showing 1 Fluenz review
Fluenz review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Fluenz Latin America Espanol"

What do you like best?

The software is very game-like and you can basically build your progress at your own rate. It's an immersive method to learning another language and it kind of 'sticks' with you. I've used it off and on for a few years, mostly out of interest, but I can still build phrases and ask basic questions without much effort.

What do you dislike?

There are a few scenarios where syntax is only a bit different and you'll be in a scenario where you didn't pass the module for simpler reasons. That said, there was an update available, which I paid shipping for, but have yet to use, and this may have been corrected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's very immersive and user friendly. I've also used leading brands such as Rosetta Stone while in the military, and I think Fluenz had a better, cleaner interface and was more enjoyable.

Becoming multilingual is always a plus!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fluenz

What Language Learning solution do you use?

Learning about Fluenz?

* We monitor all Fluenz reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.