Fluid UI

Promote your brand while giving your clients a bespoke experience with the power of Fluid UI.

Work for Fluid UI?

Learning about Fluid UI?

Fluid UI Reviews

Ask Fluid UI a Question
Showing 16 Fluid UI reviews
Fluid UI review by <span>Udaya N.</span>
Udaya N.

"Flexible, Easy to Use,User friendly and Device independent this is all about Fluid UI"

What do you like best?

Fluid and Responsive UI Layouts are the one like hot cake in the market now a days. We can see the websites in any of the devices if we design our website in the responsive way. Before we need to write the css for everything now with the bootstrap everything is predefined with the standard id's and classes. It is good tool for all device independent prototypes. User friendly fluid and responsive UI's are easy to get through and navigate also for each and every individual who have the passion towards UI.

What do you dislike?

A bit tough to fix UI issues and make it compatible in all browsers with all versions. If we go with frame works like bootstrap we need to be very efficient to make out which class is used for what. We should not add our own classes rather than that we need to go with the classes that are already defined in the CSS that has been already written. Maintaining the 12 column grid system as per our mock ups designed is a bit critical task to go with to overcome this we can use the responsive/fluid layout templates that are available in online were we can get the perfect look without any hassles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend this to all my friends and colleagues.

With this Fluid UI we can create responsive layouts which are device independent with which we can make business working as a freelancer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fluid UI
Fluid UI review by <span>Sonia B.</span>
Sonia B.

"Great for simple mockups"

What do you like best?

Fluid UI has an easy to use interface. You don't need to be a designer to use this app, which is really great. The wide range of UI elements is able to cover almost any app. The output is extremely professional looking, and it's great to be able to demo your product on a phone. I would only use Fluid UI for earlier stage prototypes though because you can't upload your own images (unless you want to pay for a subscription)

What do you dislike?

Fluid UI is on the lower end of functionality, so this tool is great for early stage prototypes, but I wouldn't use it for higher-fidelity mockups.

Fluid UI is an easy way to create, portable quick mockups. I also have used Fluid UI for visualizing user flow.

What Wireframing solution do you use?

Fluid UI review by <span>Abhinav T.</span>
Abhinav T.

"Had some Good experience with it "

What do you like best?

I will must say that the fluid ui is best prototyping and ui designing website and i had some great experiences with this..Fluid UI highlights a broad wireframe and material outline library for the two iOS and the Web, giving you a chance to make a mockup of your application in record time. Ongoing joint effort devices let individuals on the group give profitable contribution at each stage...

A very elegant and cool ui.

Cool Tools to customise more clearly..

Fast loading of website..

Good Pro and Term Plan to buy..

What do you dislike?

Uploading multiple images is not supported in this,you need to upload each mock one-by-one.

Lack of ability to link your Dropbox folder means you need to switch mocks every time you make changes to your design.

Real Time Collaboration of project like invision

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support and documentation so so u can go thoroughly to your project and if u face any difficulties in between ur project u can contact to them and they will provide a cool help to you

It is very easy to use so the beginners is learning fast to design in this.. I am currently designing my project ui with it..

Fluid UI review by <span>Linda P.</span>
Linda P.

"Clean"

What do you like best?

To begin with, the user interface is actually enjoyable and We really like working on this type of interfaces. 2nd, the truth we have a lot of possibilities using the free plan, we can add gestures and transitions between pages. It can a good tool if we want to make a mobile application prototype, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Regarding beginning stages it is straightforward, but for complex conditions i don't think this specific will wok.

This allowed me to produce mockup UI designs with regard to clients. The drag plus drop featured saved me personally time adding factors I normally would use. I was able to create clean and sleek mobile application design concept for my clients.

Fluid UI review by User in Design
User in Design

"Clean and Sleek!"

What do you like best?

I best like the drag and drop option included, the text shadow effect, the shades and the widgets.

I like having the ability to brainstorm my ui ideas in real time, without using code.

What do you dislike?

The program is fine as is. Nothing needs to be changed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect fo anyone starting in the UI Design Field!

It allowed me to create mockup UI designs for clients. The drag and drop featured saved me time adding elements I normally would use. I was able to create clean and sleek mobile app design concept for my clients.

Fluid UI review by <span>Filipe G.</span>
Filipe G.

"Really good tool for designing mobile applications!"

What do you like best?

First of all, the user interface is really pleasant and I really like working on this kind of interfaces. Second, the fact we have a lot of possibilities using the free plan, we can add gestures and transitions between pages. It's a good tool if we want to make a mobile application prototype, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the fact we can just have one free project.

Me and my team are currently working on an automation application that can handle several automation protocoles, and we are building an mobile application on iOS, Android, and Windows. So this tool can really help us out during the prototyping of those applications.

Fluid UI review by <span>Irisi T.</span>
Irisi T.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

I like a few features of Fluid UI such as widgets that are highly editable, built-in libraries for wearables are very useful, and the cure project cloning feature that has a sheep icon!

And I like that is very affordable than any other tool out there.

What do you dislike?

The real-time collaboration feature is not as intuitive as the InVision.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fluid has great documentation and support.

easy to use

no-cost

powerful tool to test concepts

Fluid UI review by <span>Corey H.</span>
Corey H.

"Fluid UI is Appropriately Named"

What do you like best?

I love that I can zoom out an see the interaction path between screens.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to have a "select all" or "apply to all" when dealing with CTA interactions and animations.

We set up new dev projects in Fluid UI for user testing in order to streamline the project prior to actual development and A/B testing.

Fluid UI review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Beginner Friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the ease-of-use with this platform. It offers many options - even with a free account - that allows you create wire framing.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform was more affordable for smaller businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use the free plan, create multiple accounts. The monthly/annual plans are kinda expensive compared to others, but overall it's a good platform for web-redesign.

Redesigning an existing website.

Fluid UI review by <span>Muhammad A.</span>
Muhammad A.

"Very easy and handy user experience"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn.

Easy to develop any prototype.

Easy to run through fluid ui app.

What do you dislike?

Last time I have used fluid ui 1 week ago. Actually it should give a feature like open keyboard to type in edittext fields and also it should have check box check and uncheck feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have given above

Check box check and uncheck feature.

Edit text input option, it should open keyboard

I am solving IT problems . i provide demos to my clients through this software.

Fluid UI review by <span>Gopi Venkata SaiTeja P.</span>
Gopi Venkata SaiTeja P.

"Easy understanding of the product"

What do you like best?

it is very easy for prototyping and also not everybody needs to be a designer.It also supports a variety of formats.

What do you dislike?

for beginning stages it is easy , but for complex situations i don't think this will wok.

i am using it on mobile applications.

Fluid UI review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Good enough for your quick needs"

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to do this in a browser and it has some good components to it. I love that I can connect my mockups so that they seem interactive.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer to have some sort of way to continue working on my mockups between devices in an easier way. I think if they had an app as well, that would be ideal.

It's great since the overhead learning isn't as bad as using something like Adobe CC, Sketch, or Azure. It's very good for brainstorming in session.

Fluid UI review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"A very intuitive tool"

What do you like best?

The usage of the tool is very intuitive. It supports a variety of device types and formats. Sharing option is great while working with teams.

What do you dislike?

It's little hard to upload multiple images. It's a great tool for working the project from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for creating high quality prototype. It's very easy and intuitive. Sharing is very easy.

I am using it share product specifications and FRD with me team.

Fluid UI review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Ease of Use!"

What do you like best?

The part I like best is moving from one page to another. It is simple and so easy to do!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is one of the only Software Applications that I have no criticism for yet!!!!

My team and I are working on utilizing Mobile applications more....this could be very helpful.

Fluid UI review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"have used this product for prototyping a mobile application"

What do you like best?

Great number of UI widgets and intuitive wireframing.

What do you dislike?

Couldn't find any way to store a sample data. For example when user select a cell from table, I would like to show a detail of that cell dynamically.

quite easy to use and simple, so by using this product I could save much time to create the proof of concept.

Fluid UI review by User

"Mobile UI "

What do you like best?

The user interface is very clean and sharp. It's response time and navigation speed is impressive.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionality of the user interface needs improvement but they are very minor

For the business projects.

Learning about Fluid UI?

* We monitor all Fluid UI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.