Flurry Analytics

Integrate Flurry Analytics in five minutes to get basic insights into your users and app performance, or set up advanced analysis of complex events to get a deep understanding of everything your users are doing.

Work for Flurry Analytics?

Learning about Flurry?

Flurry Analytics Reviews

Showing 21 Flurry reviews
Flurry review by <span>Jon A.</span>
Jon A.

"Useful, Especially for COPPA Markets"

What do you like best?

That they have a Restricted Feature Set version that is COPPA-compliant for apps targeting kids under 13. This gives us crash reporting and usage tracking without collecting so much personal information.

Really like the real-time reporting.

What do you dislike?

Just feels like it's declining in quality now that Yahoo owns it. One time the SDK download was completely broken. Support took 2 days to respond to me but I was able to find a copy on someone's github account.

Don't like the long delay in hits appearing when you first add an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's okay at the moment but I really don't expect it to last much longer under the Yahoo / Verizon umbrella. We're actively considering new options.

A big one for us is reporting crashes, in a COPPA-compliant way. It helped isolate one source of crashes on specific iOS devices.

Another big help was a weird use case. We ran a big promotion with a major partner where we needed to know how many new users we gained throughout the day. Flurry was somewhat helpful with this because we could see the realtime user count, but not the realtime new installs. So mixed results, but at least we could estimate the number of users we were gaining.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Flurry Analytics
Flurry review by <span>Adi Purwanto S.</span>
Adi Purwanto S.

"Decent Analytics, Seems to be not very accurate"

What do you like best?

It is free, the integration is simple, and it has all the required basic function.

There are two modes of retention which we likes, they have rolling retention and return rate, which is different. Other analytics only has return rate.

What do you dislike?

The data is quite different with other analytics we user, therefore we rarely use it as our main analytics. Probably use it to check the sanity of our data.

The acquisition module integration is also not as complete as other solutions available out there.

Since it was bought by yahoo, it become more uncomfortable to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free, you can try it to triangulate your data

We want to take a look at how our user behave in the application, we realized that retention is one of key metrics we need to track in order to build great application. Flurry is the first analytics we use before we switched to other product

What Mobile App Analytics solution do you use?

Flurry review by <span>Md Shahjahan J.</span>
Md Shahjahan J.

"Flurry made it easier how my app users are reacting with my App UI "

What do you like best?

This is the only product I love by Yahoo. I am using this tool for last few month in some of my Android apps.

The best thing is their API documentation is great and I got few great Library from Github, It's easy to implement the events and track whatever I like for my users. The best thing is actually to get insight of my apps and check where their ending points and improve that sections to attract my regular users.

What do you dislike?

The web dashboard of flurry is bit confusing, There had lots of space where they could improve in the dashboard.

I wish I could get more grouped by data from the dashboard and If I could play with my app data into the dashboard that would be super. I hope they will improve the UX and UI with soon.

The main target of my apps are to keep my users as long possible and that means more revenue from my ads.

I use flurry basically for the followings:

- Get in details events

- Get the exist points

- Get what my users are loving most

- Get what make my app more useful.

- Implement the data in the next version

- Repeat the steps and win!

Flurry review by <span>Cameron B.</span>
Cameron B.

"Decent analytics platform, but there may be better alternatives"

What do you like best?

Clients love it. For some reason, when clients do their own research on the available analytics platforms, they always choose Flurry. I've had multiple clients love it. Working as a dev, I never dive into the data myself much, so maybe they're the best at offering that? I'm not sure, but my app dev clients love it.

What do you dislike?

The SDK was kinda a pain to integrate compared to competitors like Google Analytics, etc. Found it a bit more complex and not as easy to integrate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've had more personal success integrating competitors like Google Analytics. But my clients do all seem to love Flurry, so when they demand it, we go with it.

App usage tracking. Offers a good amount of data on what sort of actions users are taking inside of the apps we make in order to improve the apps in the future.

Flurry review by User in Computer Software

"Was the first to provide full mobile analytics, and keep going very well!"

What do you like best?

I'm using some other crash report and analytics (in parallell, for different clients), and Flurry seems the best. Crashlytics is good for other things, like beta reporting, fast installation, and so on. But, in productive environments, I use, with no doubt, Flurry or Google Analytics. They seems more infalible to me, and they log a lot of info. The info on their crash reports are huge: For instance : In Android, you get the number of users that have the crash, the device, the carrier, a Java stack trace, the date and the time, and much more information. Similar in the iOS case.

What do you dislike?

Two years ago, they had a really ugly webpage, but nowadays, it isn't a problem, because I like the actual web, and even they are opening in form of beta / preview (as of Juny 2016) a newer design, and I like it too.

Resume: No dislikes at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their webpage had changed, seems much more intuitive now

I'm tracking the users of some mobile apps (for both platforms, iOS and Android) for some time now (2+ years), and I'm tracking some general analytics, some custom dashboards I created, but, above all, the function I use the most is the crash reporting system (recollecting / classifying crash reports)

Flurry review by <span>Timothy S.</span>
Timothy S.

"Flurry for analytics"

What do you like best?

the user interface and performance of the site is amazing. I love being able to ad advertising from publishers easily.

There is a ton of helps and imagery to guide you through doing anything in the system.

What do you dislike?

nothing it's a really solid tool backed by yahoo. Nothing really to complain about. Perhaps in a few months of usage I'll see some crashes or issues but that has not come up yet. I guess you could always hope for a free, open source solution, but those are not always available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, it's easy to start and start with working on just one application and go from there.

anlayzing mobile web usage from various clients. This is pretty straight forward but being able to do so for Apple IOS and Android as well makes this a killer system. There are other's but this one is great.

Learning about Flurry Analytics?

* We monitor all Flurry Analytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.