Focusky

Focusky is an innovative zooming presentation creating & sharing platform and create amazing presentations and animated videos.

Work for Focusky?

Learning about Focusky?

Compare Focusky to Similar Solutions

Focusky Reviews

Showing 19 Focusky reviews
Focusky review by Lida M.
Lida M.

"Now I do not create boring presentations, I create works of art"

What do you like best?

Excellent interface. I understood it easily. Simply great opportunities customization of presentations. This service is really more powerful than PowerPoint. The process of creating a presentation is not like the ones you used to see in standard programs like PowerPoint and Google Slides. You have a large number of different instruments and the limitation is only of your imagination. Also, I was pleased with a large number of built-in languages and fonts. A large database of ready templates that are completely free (if you have a subscription). It is also possible to export the presentation directly to the EXE file and run from any device.

What do you dislike?

Subscriptions are quite expensive if you use the service for personal purposes (but for the company the price is not so large).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, try Focusky. With it you will be able to create works of art and make your audience happy.

I no longer create boring presentations that move from slide to slide. With the help of Focusky and its 3D transition effect, my presentations began to look like a professionally created video. My audience is always delighted with such presentation. I create presentations for different audiences and I liked that Focusky has built-in support for a large number of languages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Focusky
Focusky review by Jon L.
Jon L.

"Focusky is a very nicely packaged presentation app"

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like about the Focusky presentation app is all the pre-designed things that you can easily use for your presentation. One of the most time consuming things for any presentation is to make it interesting, and Focusky has cut that time down with their professional looking templete pieces.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I'm not keen on is how you have to use the program. I wish there was a way to just in put the information and then just click and drag on the sections you want to put in a specific spot. I would take out some the extra work when using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely look into all the other options out there. The biggest thing when evaluating a software like this is does it fit what you'd like it to do. If so, then you have yourself a winner.

I haven't really used it for much. I have used other programs like Prezi with presentations. The most that I have used it is to play around with how it works. For presentations I think I would enjoy using it though.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Focusky review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Smooth animation for your creative work."

What do you like best?

The huge ability to using slide, zoom and pan effects for projects and make them more effective. Adding animation effects to objects will make our presentation interactive. I really like that I can share the presentation with a social media which is maks for us a friendly connection with audiences.

What do you dislike?

Definitely, I don't have any bad problems with this software. With this platform, I have a lot of working tools. Big helper to keep all audience with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are dreaming to create an original and very beautiful presentation than it is better to choose Focusky. This program has a lot of useful backgrounds tools. Also has a big variety of formats. Awesome solution and a great chance to have in your hands.

With Focusky our work more effective. Always gives to us a lot of professional video background to decorate our presentation. It is a wonderful thing that lets us create amazing useful presentations.

Focusky review by Barry S.
Barry S.

"Just shy of perfection"

What do you like best?

I love that Focusky gives me all the great features and animation of Prezi, but at a lower cost. It's everything I want in my presentation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the company wasn't transparent about their capability of video support for your presentation done online. My main purpose was to have a presentation that can seamlessly embed videos so the user did not have to leave the experience through an outside link. The company wasn't transparent or have updated their website and video tutorials that they no longer support youtube videos.

After having several discussion during my trial version of the challenges I was having with the software, they couldn't troubleshoot the glitch of embedding online videos when zoomed-in deeper than ground zero of the canvas. When an online video is embedded, the box doesn't appear only its option buttons. With no answers from support, I came up with an alternative, yet a tedious way to embed it: by embedding it at ground zero of the canvas, then a continuous scale small and zoom-in until I can place the video of the desired layer.

After determining through the trial version that the presentation was a good fit, I proceeded to order the pro version. When I finalized my presentation to perfection, I was excited to see it online, but only to receive more disappointment. The online video controls do not lock into the path window, and all my videos were displayed cut-off, outside of the viewing window in the lower right-hand corner. When I contact support, then they tell me that the site is not capable of this, but that their engineers are working on updating this with not Estimated Time of when this will be implemented. Also to mention that the slideshows are no longer supported online.

So I write this review with great frustration and disappointment that Focusky wasn't transparent from the beginning of their capabilities. Everything else works amazingly, but Focusky is just shy of perfection. I look forward to future updates in supporting what they advertise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you're not looking for online video or slideshows being embedded.

Focusky is being used for a business Pitch Deck.

Focusky review by Florrie E.
Florrie E.

"With the wonderful tool, we can do more than we think. Perfect software."

What do you like best?

With this software, I have a lot of methods to help introduce our ideas to our audiences, and online presentation is surely the elementary and effective one among them, especially when it can be more interactive.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe that this platform can bring bad solving to our working process. Until this moment everything works perfectly. I don't have any bad comments about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very working software. For sure you will have the most productive work on your presentations. The tools are really powerful and will help you to make all your work which you need. Highly recommend it to you.

We can build and interactive presentations and slideshows that are kit separately from PowerPoint and impress our audience now with wonderful software like Focusky. We like everything that we can take from this platform.

Focusky review by Estefana K.
Estefana K.

"That best tools for effective work."

What do you like best?

I can easily say that all I have all work on my presentation. To work with my interface is much interesting and better. The more simple way to make a presentation.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I like everything on that program. Very helpful tools which help you every day. Definitely, you will have a big opportunity at work. Very smart key to a productive work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software which interesting to use. If you are thinking how to create your presentation fast. Then this is for you. Powerful tools make your working process easy and better.

To create our performance in a more wonderful way. All my team are working together and they know how to rich an important part of work. I like that my team more organized and focus on what they do.

Focusky review by Rita T.
Rita T.

"Amazing Tools"

What do you like best?

Now I can easily work with the interface.My work on creating and publish presentation become easily.So now I'm more enjoyable than staying stressful.

What do you dislike?

Oh, no. I will not tell that I dislike it. That platform can do a huge work.Will bring a lot of power and desire to create. With both hands, I'm with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect tool. With this great software, you will create presentations easy. And they will be perfect.A lot of people will like it. Are images and the strong cooperation feature. Will make your work awesome. Highly recommend.

What I really get from it. It's wonderful that all my team can be around work. It helps me get my teamwork be focused and share with options in my presentation.Makes team more friendly and Powerful.

Focusky review by Agency in Financial Services
Agency in Financial Services

"Best tool for great presentations. "

What do you like best?

Focusky is easy to use and provides similar features that Prezi offers. The presentations are even simpler to create with Focusky. There are many options available to create business presentations, which is ideal when trying to create a unique presentation. The software is user friendly, and new employees are able to see the different features and implement them in their own way.

What do you dislike?

The software has been compatible with my needs in a business presentations, and I have not found any problems with the features I use. I do not have any problems with the software and by spending more time using the program I will be able to create even more effective presentations with the software's assistance. Unfortunately, there was one issue I noticed with embedding videos into presentations. If that issue were to be resolved, than this would essentially be the program to always recommend user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great software for implementing great business presentations. The ease of using the software and the various tools available to create the presentations make for a great tool to implement in the workplace. One thing I have noticed is that sometimes it has issues with embedding videos into the presentations.

The work is more effective and professional with the help of Focusky. It helps create amazing presentations that set us apart from competitors. Not only are the presentations easier to make, the presentations provide a viewing which is appealing to all employees

Focusky review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"User friendly and aesthetically pleasing features"

What do you like best?

The ability to catalog all presentations that I have worked on as well as the social media integration that allows me to share my projects from work with friends and family. It is also nice to be able to just add the finishing touches on an already finished power point and make it look better before presenting.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it is dependent on other programs and that it is difficult (if not impossible) to start a project and work on it exclusively in Focusky. I have yet to discover a privacy setting that allows me to work on a presentation and store it privately to avoid the public being able to see my content sensative work.

I work for a financial planning firm and have used Focusky to add the finishing touches to presentations before showing clients. This software allows me to easily make the presentation more aesthetically pleasing and provides a virtual storage area for all of my work.

Focusky review by Ariana Jose V.
Ariana Jose V.

"Amazing tool"

What do you like best?

What i like best is the variety of formats and professional results in just 5 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. Is very helpful tools which help you every day. Definitely, you will have a big opportunity at work. Very smart key to a productive work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to create an original and very beautiful presentation in less time Focusky make it happen with a user-friendly interface.

The software lets us create amazing useful presentations and be more effective.

Focusky review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"a nice alternative to powerpoint"

What do you like best?

It has neat ways of transitioning between material. People really like it compared to the standard powerpoint transitions. It makes my work look a whole lot better than it otherwise would be (at least in terms of visual presentation). It's also really good at adding/displaying videos and interactive links, which is a nice plus.

What do you dislike?

UI can be a bit confusing if you are used to powerpoint, but you get used to it quickly.

It was a great alternative to generic powerpoint presentations. Mostly the benefits have been for presenting material in meetings.

Focusky review by User in Research
User in Research

"Poor Customer Service, average product"

What do you like best?

It does give a few more options than powerpoint (I got base subscription, $10/mo.)

What do you dislike?

Necessary computer specs not listed (you need an i7 processor to render video presentations). Customer service responded to my email in a reasonable time, but only with dismissive "help". They are not customer-focusked!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better options out there

I was unable to resolve my problems with Focusky, but not before they charged me for a second month that I was unable to opt out of.

Focusky review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Brilliant for what it does. "

What do you like best?

Simple interface and easy to pick up and learn, Focusky helps you get to the point and get done what you want to get done. Would recommend. After years of using the Office suite, I was ready to try something new. This seems to be a product developed with the modern age in mind. Which in my opinion is a breath of fresh air. I am excited to see what else I will learn about this product through further use. Keep doing what you do!

What do you dislike?

Minor nitpick, menus could use a little refining. Some of the options seemed to be confusing until I played around with them some more. Other than that, it seems to be a well put together and thought out product, that as far as I'm concerned beats the competition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try, it may help you in ways you haven't thought of. If you have experience with the Office suite, you will be at home and more with Focusky.

I was looking for a product exactly like this, and it definitely fits the bill. It could use a little refinement, but other than that it seems off to a good start .

Focusky review by User in Higher Education

"Focusky Review"

What do you like best?

easy to use, no monthly fees. I have the software installed on my work and home computer with no problems. The cost is nice.

What do you dislike?

some quirks such as not being able to easily split up large presentation. None of the quirks are the end of the world.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and less expensive over time than Prezi.

training guides.

Focusky review by Bryan W.
Bryan W.

"Focusky is a wonderful website that appears sleek, user-friendly, and welcoming"

What do you like best?

I really liked the modern appeal of the website. It became apparent right away that the website was well designed, and a lot of thought went into the design.

What do you dislike?

Under the explore tab, things seemed a little disorganized and if I were to be looking for something specific, I think it would be hard to locate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to provide information to fellow coworkers in a professional manner, I would look at utilizing focusky's features.

I would use this website to make professional looking power points to present to fellow coworkers.

Focusky review by User in Higher Education

"Wonderful presentation tool"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool to make presentation and videos. It is also very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I am new to using it and haven't found anything to dislike yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This a tool that can replace many other presentation and animation software. Give it a try!

Creating videos and presentations. It is very easy and fun to use. It is also free to use.

Focusky review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Using this is a breeze "

What do you like best?

It’s easy to navigate, has some great features and the dashboard makes total sense of your stats. I also Love the library of templates.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It is easy to use and offers many different options depending on your level of skill.

Creating cool presentations that are HTML5 friendly.

Focusky review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Free Focusky Fufillment "

What do you like best?

I love that this program is free and user friendly for iPhone devices.

What do you dislike?

It’s a very user friendly program, however there’s not make design options available

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely wish it had more design options

I’ve made presentations with Focusky and it’s help do them on a quick swift fashion

Focusky review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Focusky Review"

What do you like best?

the various template selection and visual graphics

What do you dislike?

nothing..the product works great as it should

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is better than powerpoint

presentation

Learning about Focusky?

* We monitor all Focusky reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Focusky to Similar Solutions