Focusky

Focusky is an innovative zooming presentation creating & sharing platform and create amazing presentations and animated videos.

Work for Focusky?
Knovio 2x

Learning about Focusky?

Compare Focusky to Similar Solutions

Focusky Reviews

Showing 18 Focusky reviews
Focusky review by <span>Lida M.</span>
Lida M.

Now I do not create boring presentations, I create works of art

What do you like best?

Excellent interface. I understood it easily. Simply great opportunities customization of presentations. This service is really more powerful than PowerPoint. The process of creating a presentation is not like the ones you used to see in standard programs like PowerPoint and Google Slides. You have a large number of different instruments and the limitation is only of your imagination. Also, I was pleased with a large number of built-in languages and fonts. A large database of ready templates that are completely free (if you have a subscription). It is also possible to export the presentation directly to the EXE file and run from any device.

What do you dislike?

Subscriptions are quite expensive if you use the service for personal purposes (but for the company the price is not so large).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, try Focusky. With it you will be able to create works of art and make your audience happy.

I no longer create boring presentations that move from slide to slide. With the help of Focusky and its 3D transition effect, my presentations began to look like a professionally created video. My audience is always delighted with such presentation. I create presentations for different audiences and I liked that Focusky has built-in support for a large number of languages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Focusky
Focusky review by <span>Jon L.</span>
Jon L.

Focusky is a very nicely packaged presentation app

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like about the Focusky presentation app is all the pre-designed things that you can easily use for your presentation. One of the most time consuming things for any presentation is to make it interesting, and Focusky has cut that time down with their professional looking templete pieces.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I'm not keen on is how you have to use the program. I wish there was a way to just in put the information and then just click and drag on the sections you want to put in a specific spot. I would take out some the extra work when using the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely look into all the other options out there. The biggest thing when evaluating a software like this is does it fit what you'd like it to do. If so, then you have yourself a winner.

I haven't really used it for much. I have used other programs like Prezi with presentations. The most that I have used it is to play around with how it works. For presentations I think I would enjoy using it though.

What Presentation solution do you use?

Focusky review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Smooth animation for your creative work.

What do you like best?

The huge ability to using slide, zoom and pan effects for projects and make them more effective. Adding animation effects to objects will make our presentation interactive. I really like that I can share the presentation with a social media which is maks for us a friendly connection with audiences.

What do you dislike?

Definitely, I don't have any bad problems with this software. With this platform, I have a lot of working tools. Big helper to keep all audience with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are dreaming to create an original and very beautiful presentation than it is better to choose Focusky. This program has a lot of useful backgrounds tools. Also has a big variety of formats. Awesome solution and a great chance to have in your hands.

With Focusky our work more effective. Always gives to us a lot of professional video background to decorate our presentation. It is a wonderful thing that lets us create amazing useful presentations.

Focusky review by <span>Barry S.</span>
Barry S.

Just shy of perfection

What do you like best?

I love that Focusky gives me all the great features and animation of Prezi, but at a lower cost. It's everything I want in my presentation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the company wasn't transparent about their capability of video support for your presentation done online. My main purpose was to have a presentation that can seamlessly embed videos so the user did not have to leave the experience through an outside link. The company wasn't transparent or have updated their website and video tutorials that they no longer support youtube videos.

After having several discussion during my trial version of the challenges I was having with the software, they couldn't troubleshoot the glitch of embedding online videos when zoomed-in deeper than ground zero of the canvas. When an online video is embedded, the box doesn't appear only its option buttons. With no answers from support, I came up with an alternative, yet a tedious way to embed it: by embedding it at ground zero of the canvas, then a continuous scale small and zoom-in until I can place the video of the desired layer.

After determining through the trial version that the presentation was a good fit, I proceeded to order the pro version. When I finalized my presentation to perfection, I was excited to see it online, but only to receive more disappointment. The online video controls do not lock into the path window, and all my videos were displayed cut-off, outside of the viewing window in the lower right-hand corner. When I contact support, then they tell me that the site is not capable of this, but that their engineers are working on updating this with not Estimated Time of when this will be implemented. Also to mention that the slideshows are no longer supported online.

So I write this review with great frustration and disappointment that Focusky wasn't transparent from the beginning of their capabilities. Everything else works amazingly, but Focusky is just shy of perfection. I look forward to future updates in supporting what they advertise.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you're not looking for online video or slideshows being embedded.

Focusky is being used for a business Pitch Deck.

Focusky review by <span>Florrie E.</span>
Florrie E.

With the wonderful tool, we can do more than we think. Perfect software.

What do you like best?

With this software, I have a lot of methods to help introduce our ideas to our audiences, and online presentation is surely the elementary and effective one among them, especially when it can be more interactive.

What do you dislike?

I don't believe that this platform can bring bad solving to our working process. Until this moment everything works perfectly. I don't have any bad comments about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very working software. For sure you will have the most productive work on your presentations. The tools are really powerful and will help you to make all your work which you need. Highly recommend it to you.

We can build and interactive presentations and slideshows that are kit separately from PowerPoint and impress our audience now with wonderful software like Focusky. We like everything that we can take from this platform.

Focusky review by <span>Estefana K.</span>
Estefana K.

That best tools for effective work.

What do you like best?

I can easily say that all I have all work on my presentation. To work with my interface is much interesting and better. The more simple way to make a presentation.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I like everything on that program. Very helpful tools which help you every day. Definitely, you will have a big opportunity at work. Very smart key to a productive work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful software which interesting to use. If you are thinking how to create your presentation fast. Then this is for you. Powerful tools make your working process easy and better.

To create our performance in a more wonderful way. All my team are working together and they know how to rich an important part of work. I like that my team more organized and focus on what they do.

Learning about Focusky?

* We monitor all Focusky reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Focusky to Similar Solutions