Allscripts FollowMyHealth is a cloud-based patient portal that integrates with all systems across a healthcare organization.

Work for FollowMyHealth?

Learning about FollowMyHealth?

Ask FollowMyHealth a Question
Showing 13 FollowMyHealth reviews
FollowMyHealth review by Charmeal A.
Charmeal A.

"I guess it's OK"

What do you like best?

I like being able to view my health care record when needed

What do you dislike?

I dislike that many Dr offices are using this app, and when you log in - it's alllll kind of information, and you have to make sure you're reviewing the right office

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe this app will be OK for now, however since my first experience...I had only one Dr office, however now I have (3) and it's a little cumbersome...overcrowded

My healthcare, which has turned into a business

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FollowMyHealth
FollowMyHealth review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Great resource for helath data. "

What do you like best?

I like that all of my health information is gathered and organized all in one place.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike at this time. The app is great.

Benefits to this application include being able to communicate with my doctor's right from my phone with minimal effort. I can think of a question in the middle of the night and I can always count on a response waiting for me in the morning.

What EHR solution do you use?

FollowMyHealth review by Caron W.
Caron W.

"Streamline workflow and patient care all at once!"

What do you like best?

I like Allscripts FollowMyHealth & the flexibility of program to work with all major EHR applications in the market today. It allows for truly smarter care. A few other items I would like to point out; Lab test results: No manual entry required; Making it easier to innovate with Open APIs; Spend more time with patients and less time on documentation; Interoperability is as simple as good communication.

What do you dislike?

There is a ramp up time to train on the system - this is an intuitive problem that could be handled at a company level but may be a hindrance when switching systems...not so much this one in particular, but overall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allscripts offers comprehensive portfolio of products that will truly collaborate treatment & records management. It is really transforming health care with precision medicine.

Make patient care a top priority, improve patient safety. Provide effective, affordable care. Also, could see improvement with resolving patient calls more efficiently with Health Desk.

FollowMyHealth review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I’m a user of this system. My physician uses this software."

What do you like best?

The convenience of being able to contact physician through internet without having to call in and wait to be connected and actually speak to my doctors office. Software is very time efficient.

What do you dislike?

Although it’s not the software itself. Maybe the users of this software can be taught how to use more productively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good option to use if unable to be connected to healthcare office.

Being able to connect and communicate with physicians in a timely manner. This is important.

FollowMyHealth review by Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.

"NEVER WORKS"

What do you like best?

Email appointment reminders. Patients do like to email our office, and we can reply

What do you dislike?

Patients say they cant login. They know they are using the right password and its not working. The password recovery doesn't work

None

FollowMyHealth review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Follow My Health"

What do you like best?

The best feature in my opinion is being able to contact my provider via email thru Follow My Heath

What do you dislike?

I do not like the IT aspect of it. If there is an issue with the program having to get assistance isn’t the easiest

I use this personally as well as in a work setting. I think the ability to reach out to a provider via this program is a great benefit

FollowMyHealth review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Easy to access info"

What do you like best?

I really like that this program is easy to access for patients. Everything needed about Medical History is in 1 place. Easy to see what Meds are as well esp when I need to refill

What do you dislike?

Doesnt save my username so login is a pain sometimes. But now I just write it all down

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes it so much easier to get your medical history including Rx.

Having paper charts and reports for pateints

FollowMyHealth review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use for Communication with your Doctor"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for messaging and keeping appointments. It also keeps a record of your vitals and levels that you can pull up easily without contacting the doctor of having paperwork with you.

What do you dislike?

The app needs updating a lot but yet still sometimes crashes out.

Easy to communicate with doctors and keep my health in check.

"Patient "

What do you like best?

Allows me access to test results and records in a timely manner. Also, very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

The time it take between the visit to when my records are updated is extensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this should be available in every primary care office.

minimizing the need to call the doctors office for test results and records for specialist visits.

FollowMyHealth review by Casandra R.
Casandra R.

"Cheap easy portal"

What do you like best?

It's cheap and connects well with all scripts

What do you dislike?

Some patients have trouble using it. I think it makes you reconfirm passwords if you are inactive too long. Patients tend to forget their log in info

It's ease of use be if used correctly.

"Follow my health"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to communicate with patients without making a phone call

What do you dislike?

Not getting all the information I need in one message

patients can check on their own results

FollowMyHealth review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Allscripts a great Health IT company"

What do you like best?

Allscripts has the ability to take patient data and create databases for population health metrics. This is seamless with clinician workflows. This helps everyone who uses their patient portal, as this data is crucial for delivering higher quality care.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that in order to login to FollowMyHealth I must use Facebook logins, Yahoo or Google.

The portal is easy to use for both patients and physicians.

"FMH"

What do you like best?

I like that patients can email their providers instead of being placed on hold and wasting time.

What do you dislike?

I wonder if patient information will be kept private. I worry about hackers seeing private health information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting the app on your phone makes for easier use.

Time saved. Less frustration for the patient trying to contact the doctor.

Learning about FollowMyHealth?

* We monitor all FollowMyHealth reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.