Twitter search analytics, content analysis and Influence evaluation

Work for Followthehashtag?

Learning about Followthehashtag?

Followthehashtag Reviews

Ask Followthehashtag a Question
Showing 1 Followthehashtag review
Followthehashtag review by <span>Ben O.</span>
Ben O.
What do you like best?

I've used it for awhile and really love the analytics. The best part though is the reporting feature to PDF because it's great for delivering reports to stakeholders at events.

What do you dislike?

The price plan is unattractive... they base it on bundles of data and I've written to them about it and said I want a monthly plan that isn't restrictive. They've said they're looking into it and will come back to me soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in touch with them and tell them to sort the pricing out. A simple monthly fee is all it should be.

Mostly I use it to give a useful report for a hashtag. If you're tweeting a lot you need to give some kind of idea of where those tweets have been going... particularly at events.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Followthehashtag

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Learning about Followthehashtag?

* We monitor all Followthehashtag reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.