Fonality Unified Communications

3.5
(12 reviews)

Fonality is a business VoIP service and phone systems that comes with communications software, that help you sell, service, and collaborate with ease.

Work for Fonality Unified Communications?

Learning about Fonality Voip?

Categories

Fonality Unified Communications Reviews

Showing 12 Fonality Voip reviews
Fonality Voip review by Leslie E.
Leslie E.

"Easy Use"

What do you like best?

You can check your voicemail, transfer calls, send instant communications via HUD and what I love best is using HUD to check to see if my co-workers are available by just viewing their status. That's really helpful when you have over 300 people in one location and everyone is constantly moving around. I've also used Fonality at the reception desk and it makes it so easy for someone to manage phone transfers with great ease. You can also see who is calling you on your laptop if you're not near your desk phone.

What do you dislike?

I wish the HUD communicator was a little more versatile with fun emojis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great all in one tool, that's easy to use and once you have it you'll never want to go without it.

All in one communication tool, providing access to voicemail, caller id, transferring of calls and instant messaging via your computer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fonality Unified Communications
Fonality Voip review by Joe A.
Joe A.

"Full featured VoIP phone system"

What do you like best?

Fonality has been my phone provider for nearly a decade. Their systems are solid and feature rich. I can honestly say that it's a system I do not have to babysit to keep working!

What do you dislike?

If I have say anything, it's the method of extracting reports from HUD chats. It's not simple and clean. But this is a very minor thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been using Fonality for nearly a decade and am happy to be one of their long term customers.

Better communication with our customer because of various tools available with our system. We have recognized increased productivity, especially with the HUD.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Fonality Voip review by Amir K.
Amir K.

"Basic solution with basic features"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup was a positive and the basic user experience are easy wins for the simple VoIP telephony provider

What do you dislike?

The customer service, admin interface, billing setup and all other administrative functions are severely lacking. Tech support is passive and easy to hand off issues to other component providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be cautious if you are looking for an SMB/enterprise-grade hosted VoIP telephony provider - this is not the company you want to be with.

We are using Fonality as VoIP telephony provider for a remote office. This system is not tied into our corporate telephony infrastructure due to the remote nature of the team. The benefits are not worth sharing as they have been outweighed by the system's shortcomings and failures.

Fonality Voip review by Andrew Z.
Andrew Z.

"Subpar Phone System"

What do you like best?

Unlimited inbound and outbound mins. This is literally the only reason I signed our company up for this software.

What do you dislike?

UI is very confusing. I feel like I am using a software straight out of the 90's. We never really got fully implemented because of how confusing it was. It is expensive for how little we use the phone. We are making the switch to another company this week and I am so excited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out Toky.co that is who we are in the process of switching to

We are using it to field support call for our company.

Fonality Voip review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Their software is difficult to use"

What do you like best?

Unlimited mins and the call quality has never been an issue while using it for the last 2 years.

What do you dislike?

The calling software is so old. I feel like i am working with a software from 2000's. We could never get the phone tree working. When we tried to get pre-recorded phone tree process set up it was also to big of a file. After a week we gave up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 8 x 8 or AWS connect. They are cheaper and better. We will be making the switch soon.

Trying to provide an easy professional avenue for our customer to call us.

Fonality Voip review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Solid system that could use a design uplift"

What do you like best?

Works very well. The connected phone platform and desktop client work well together, you can see voice messages from your desktop. very few bus, the software runs well. Enables team communication and adheres to client standards.

What do you dislike?

Not as good a user experience as competitors like Slack. The drag and drop is a little outdated. The Fonality whitelabeled Polycomm hardware system works well but the technology is a bit clunky. The caller id is a bit weak and I'm sure newer systems have better flexibility and accessibility

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a small or medium business this software works well. If you are a tech-centric company and don't need compliance features, Slack or a newer, more flexible product may be better

We use it for all the telephone communications and chat communication around the office. It works well for inbound and outbound phone calls and is a solid core communication platform for inter-employee conversation

Fonality Voip review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Fonality for Company wide PBX "

What do you like best?

The ability to have a Fonality employee assist with implementation in a very hands on approach. Had a positive experience implementing the system. Quality of the phone calls can be great if Routers and Bandwidth meet the recommended standards.

What do you dislike?

Issues with porting can take a long time, which can slow down implementations. The products administrative portal could use some UI updating that looks less clunky. Reporting tools in the admin portal, could also be more powerful. Having better partnerships/integration capabilities would be ideal, as many companies are looking to have all their software connected via powerful middleware solutions and API tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great support team and knowledgeable employees.

The ability to cut out the few telecommunication providers and have a more reasonably priced communication structure. Allows for a more dynamic work environment.

Fonality Voip review by Elisa V.
Elisa V.

"Fonality Communication"

What do you like best?

I like the way that the phones are set up through the computer. It makes it easier to transfer calls and pick up calls from the main line.

What do you dislike?

When the internet goes out it takes a long time to reboot after the internet comes back on.

The ease of communicating in office with other employees.

Fonality Voip review by Bill B.
Bill B.

"Great Phone System"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to use the mouse to move a call seemlessly.

What do you dislike?

If loses connection if the internet goes out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with it to learn all of the added benefits

It allows management to monitor calls real time, to record calls, and to manage our voicemails.

Fonality Voip review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"This is GREAT - love the find me option"

What do you like best?

This is so great and SO much better than what we had. The find me option is so useful and the web interface is so easy to use

What do you dislike?

Really the only complaint I have is sometimes the web interface can be slow AND it always asks to confirm closing the page - would like an option to remove that

Phone service

Fonality Voip review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great Phone Application"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see which clients other technicians are speaking with. I also enjoy being able to message back and forth between technicians.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing I have found that I dislike about this program

It allows employees to quickly communicate even if they are on a phone call.

Fonality Voip review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Just my 2 cents"

What do you like best?

being able to see who/when other coworkers are on the phone

What do you dislike?

I seem to be having voicemail downloading issues

easy way to communicate with coworkers

Learning about Fonality Unified Communications?

* We monitor all Fonality Unified Communications reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories