Fond

Fond is a platform that provides employee perks and discounts to companies of all sizes. We partner with hundreds of vendors to give you the best deals on give you the best deals on the market.

Work for Fond?

Learning about Fond?

Fond Reviews

Ask Fond a Question
Showing 50 Fond reviews
Fond review by <span>Phil Q.</span>
Phil Q.

"Easy to use with a "meh" experience."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and lots of offers, has potential

What do you dislike?

No real discounts given that are not already in play by said companies. This is essentially a business looking Groupon or Retailmenot. If you would pay a subscription to use readily available coupon codes, then sure, do it. Other than that 5% to 10% off is really not that substantial. Perhaps in the future they can get aggressive in the discounts that make this better than a coupon code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, google coupon codes compared to it, or even if saving that 5% is worth the cost when you could be giving employees something more useful to their lives.

I guess it may give benefits to super lazy employees who do not wish to google a coupon code in which during my testing time, I found usually matches or out does the discounts provided by Fond

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fond
Fond review by <span>Jamie M.</span>
Jamie M.

"Great Perk for Employees"

What do you like best?

Our office offers a membership to AnyPerk with our employment. I like to look at it on Fridays and see if I could use any of the perks over the weekend! It wasn't something I knew about when I began, but it was a great surprise during my onboarding.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there aren't any medium-to-low cost options to try out for fun. The discounts are on really expensive things sometimes. But, when I'm ready to look for something a little pricier, like a trip or an experience, I will check out AnyPerk before I confirm any plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an employee of a company that uses AnyPerk, I really love that it's something nice we have access to. I've signed up for the emails and always check them out.

I think that this is an easy way for a company to make their employees feel valued, and like they have nice little extras. I'm not sure the cost for the company, but it's nice to share it with all of the employees. I have used it for a discount on movie tickets before, which is just a little thing, but it made me happy. Just another great way that my company makes me feel special and appreciated!

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Fond review by User in Internet

"great deals on most common things"

What do you like best?

Bikes, Hotels, easy to check when shopping large $$ items.Many people have found great bike deals fostering a great biyclcle club at the office, which has been great for cross team building.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the name change, Fond; that is gross, does not roll off the tongue. Most people I know who still use it still calls it Anyperk.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new automatic alerts help when Fond has a better deal then other web sites. It makes a great compreaisiobssion tool.

It just is a nice bennie that helps employees deal with rising cost. We have found deals that meet team building budgets that were great programs we would have not thought of with out the Fond collections of perks.

Fond review by <span>Bryan P.</span>
Bryan P.

"Decent benefits app, but nothing distinguished"

What do you like best?

It has lots of different benefits, and the monthly emails with discounts that might interest you are nice

What do you dislike?

Its not particularly easy to search or to know everything out there. There are so many different things listed that you may not find some of them that would actually interest you. And there just didn't seem to be anything particularly special about it.

I've saved a bit of money by trying a couple of Fond's benefits. But a simpler list or maybe subcategories would help

Fond review by <span>Betty Carol A.</span>
Betty Carol A.

"Motivation is a Plus!"

What do you like best?

Fitness perks offered were awesome. Any Perks is how I purchased my BodyBugg. I was able to review and shop around for different products like the BodyBugg. Any Perks offered the best service and price for the BodyBugg so I was able to conveniently order the BodyBugg directly through Any Perks. Any Perks provided great customer service whenever I had questions about any of their products and they paid attention which made me feel gratified. There are a multitude of different personal people working at our company and Any Perks provides such a vast array of different perks that everyone is able to find something where they can use the discounts and rewards. I am sure that all the rewards available through Any Perks has taken a load off of human resources.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there really was anything that I disliked about Any Perks! I wish it was marketed more to small business owners. I am with a mom and pop company so they really watch what they spend but there aren't any incentives really for their employees... not even a raise. Something like this would benefit them greatly because it might help them to keep their employees happier and more satisfied to continue working longer with them in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to keep your employees motivated. There are over 700+ perks from fitness to restaurants and everything else in between, even clothing!

Helps to keep employees motivated by seeing what perks they qualify for. They offer brand name perks & employee rewards at small business prices. Saved our Human Resources time & headaches · for them it was low-cost, and high value beyond a paycheck. There are all types of perks offered: Fitness, Travel, Restaurants, Electronics, Health, Clothing, Automotive AND MORE!

Fond review by User in Internet

"Seems more like advertising than perks."

What do you like best?

I like that there are many perks available to me as an employee. There are 100s of discounts available to me, and I like that I can just search for a discount when I plan to spend money on something-- it's probably in there.

What do you dislike?

99% of the discounts are no better than if I had just gone and looked for a coupon online (some are like 4% off, most are around 10-15% off). Nothing is incredibly compelling. This is why I feel this is more like a catalog of advertisements-- I really hope my company isn't paying a lot for this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider Fond if you are simply looking for an easy way to give your employees perks without hassle since they handle things for you, but if you want better perks there might be better solutions out there.

Employee perks are facilitated through Fond. It is nice to have one central place to access for all of our perks.

Learning about Fond?

* We monitor all Fond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.