Fond

4.0

Fond is an employee rewards, recognition, and perks platform that helps companies attract, retain, and motivate their workforces.

Work for Fond?

Learning about Fond?

Fond Reviews

Ask Fond a Question
Showing 51 Fond reviews
Fond review by Phil Q.
Phil Q.

"Easy to use with a "meh" experience."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and lots of offers, has potential

What do you dislike?

No real discounts given that are not already in play by said companies. This is essentially a business looking Groupon or Retailmenot. If you would pay a subscription to use readily available coupon codes, then sure, do it. Other than that 5% to 10% off is really not that substantial. Perhaps in the future they can get aggressive in the discounts that make this better than a coupon code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously, google coupon codes compared to it, or even if saving that 5% is worth the cost when you could be giving employees something more useful to their lives.

I guess it may give benefits to super lazy employees who do not wish to google a coupon code in which during my testing time, I found usually matches or out does the discounts provided by Fond

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fond
Fond review by Jamie M.
Jamie M.

"Great Perk for Employees"

What do you like best?

Our office offers a membership to AnyPerk with our employment. I like to look at it on Fridays and see if I could use any of the perks over the weekend! It wasn't something I knew about when I began, but it was a great surprise during my onboarding.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there aren't any medium-to-low cost options to try out for fun. The discounts are on really expensive things sometimes. But, when I'm ready to look for something a little pricier, like a trip or an experience, I will check out AnyPerk before I confirm any plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an employee of a company that uses AnyPerk, I really love that it's something nice we have access to. I've signed up for the emails and always check them out.

I think that this is an easy way for a company to make their employees feel valued, and like they have nice little extras. I'm not sure the cost for the company, but it's nice to share it with all of the employees. I have used it for a discount on movie tickets before, which is just a little thing, but it made me happy. Just another great way that my company makes me feel special and appreciated!

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

Fond review by User in Internet

"great deals on most common things"

What do you like best?

Bikes, Hotels, easy to check when shopping large $$ items.Many people have found great bike deals fostering a great biyclcle club at the office, which has been great for cross team building.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the name change, Fond; that is gross, does not roll off the tongue. Most people I know who still use it still calls it Anyperk.,

Recommendations to others considering the product

The new automatic alerts help when Fond has a better deal then other web sites. It makes a great compreaisiobssion tool.

It just is a nice bennie that helps employees deal with rising cost. We have found deals that meet team building budgets that were great programs we would have not thought of with out the Fond collections of perks.

Fond review by Bryan P.
Bryan P.

"Decent benefits app, but nothing distinguished"

What do you like best?

It has lots of different benefits, and the monthly emails with discounts that might interest you are nice

What do you dislike?

Its not particularly easy to search or to know everything out there. There are so many different things listed that you may not find some of them that would actually interest you. And there just didn't seem to be anything particularly special about it.

I've saved a bit of money by trying a couple of Fond's benefits. But a simpler list or maybe subcategories would help

Fond review by Betty Carol A.
Betty Carol A.

"Motivation is a Plus!"

What do you like best?

Fitness perks offered were awesome. Any Perks is how I purchased my BodyBugg. I was able to review and shop around for different products like the BodyBugg. Any Perks offered the best service and price for the BodyBugg so I was able to conveniently order the BodyBugg directly through Any Perks. Any Perks provided great customer service whenever I had questions about any of their products and they paid attention which made me feel gratified. There are a multitude of different personal people working at our company and Any Perks provides such a vast array of different perks that everyone is able to find something where they can use the discounts and rewards. I am sure that all the rewards available through Any Perks has taken a load off of human resources.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there really was anything that I disliked about Any Perks! I wish it was marketed more to small business owners. I am with a mom and pop company so they really watch what they spend but there aren't any incentives really for their employees... not even a raise. Something like this would benefit them greatly because it might help them to keep their employees happier and more satisfied to continue working longer with them in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to keep your employees motivated. There are over 700+ perks from fitness to restaurants and everything else in between, even clothing!

Helps to keep employees motivated by seeing what perks they qualify for. They offer brand name perks & employee rewards at small business prices. Saved our Human Resources time & headaches · for them it was low-cost, and high value beyond a paycheck. There are all types of perks offered: Fitness, Travel, Restaurants, Electronics, Health, Clothing, Automotive AND MORE!

Fond review by User in Internet

"Seems more like advertising than perks."

What do you like best?

I like that there are many perks available to me as an employee. There are 100s of discounts available to me, and I like that I can just search for a discount when I plan to spend money on something-- it's probably in there.

What do you dislike?

99% of the discounts are no better than if I had just gone and looked for a coupon online (some are like 4% off, most are around 10-15% off). Nothing is incredibly compelling. This is why I feel this is more like a catalog of advertisements-- I really hope my company isn't paying a lot for this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider Fond if you are simply looking for an easy way to give your employees perks without hassle since they handle things for you, but if you want better perks there might be better solutions out there.

Employee perks are facilitated through Fond. It is nice to have one central place to access for all of our perks.

Fond review by Kolby B.
Kolby B.

"Great platform for company discount programs"

What do you like best?

I love that I can search for what I'm looking for and it will pull up all options that my company has to offer for partner discounts. Very easy to use and each perk will take you directly to the website, automatically applying the discount. No need for discount codes.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I have to complain about. This is the only perk tool that I have ever used. Sometimes it pulls irrelevant info

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to offer employees discounts at local businesses or online partners

Allowing employees access to perks from partners.

Fond review by Nelson B.
Nelson B.

"AnyPerk: Helpful and cheap way to experience things."

What do you like best?

I like that it is ever changing. They continue to seek what the consumer wants and find deals for us to take advantage of.

What do you dislike?

I dislike very little to be honest. This is an all perks app, that allows us to buy services that might cost 20-30% more without their offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service brings a nice array of services and discounts to the work force, and allows busy professionals the ease of finding quickly and efficiently what they need.

For me, working in Education is a long and hefty task. I work from 6:30 a.m. to 7-8 pm, and some services on AnyPerk solve my dry cleaning problems for example. There are tons of cool services that truly service the working professional with little to no time.

Fond review by Marisol P.
Marisol P.

"So many surprising perks!"

What do you like best?

I love the service they provide and use them all the time for gifts and outings.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike. They could have more vendors but I realize that those partnerships likely take time to develop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely take a look, you'll discover so many great discounts and opportunities!

AnyPerk simply helps keep employees happy as well as exposing them to exciting new brands that they may not have been aware of otherwise.

Fond review by Alexandrea (Ali) F.
Alexandrea (Ali) F.

"Easy to use, and has saved me money!"

What do you like best?

I like that there are so many options for perks, and that they are easy to print or show on a phone to redeem. I've used it for a discounted gym membership, discounts at restaurants, and discounts on massages and spas. It's been a really helpful system!

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more options overall, but there are plenty already. There are not many things that I would change about the process because it is already pretty great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great feature for employees and an awesome tool in both retaining and attracting new employees!

I think my employer enjoys that they can tell potential hires about the possible perks

Fond review by G.I. S.
G.I. S.

"So easy to use"

What do you like best?

Super simple, wide variety of perks and rewards, desktop and mobile apps are seamless and easy to navigate. The shear number of perks to browse it overwhelmingly extensive.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's so simple that there are not a lot of bells and whistles to nit pick on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth a try for sure for smaller companies looking to offer employees a way to recognize and reward each other for their hard work

Boost employee engagement, morale, and collaboration across the board amongst our startup. We just started but I can see it helping in all of those areas already.

Fond review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use and has great perks!"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a variety of different products and services that AnyPerk offers. It has an easy search feature, and allows you to find exactly what you are looking for.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there was more consistency in the perks. Sometimes there is a product code, other times you purchase directly through AnyPerk.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Offers great services and products at a discounted price. I am not sure how it has to do with my company, but I personally like the options it provides!

I don't believe it was solving a business problem, it was providing perks to employees for their hard work.

Fond review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic Employee Experience"

What do you like best?

It's such a great perk that you wouldn't really expect from your employer. It allows me to save money on things that I would either have purchased anyways or wouldn't have purchased at the normal price. It's an excellent benefit for employers to consider.

What do you dislike?

If my significant other purchases something, they don't get the notification because they aren't signed in. I guess the workaround is to just sign in for them on their computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually use it!

Employee benefit extension

Fond review by Tonya N.
Tonya N.

"Great Perks!"

What do you like best?

I love that the content is tailored to things that I enjoy.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more perks for local restaurants.

I use Fond more for personal than business use, but I enjoy finding deals that I can use when traveling.

Fond review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"AnyPerk- Discounts"

What do you like best?

The best discounts are on flower delivery services and movie tickets.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that my AnyPerk doesn't seem to be very location specific. There are rarely local deals and the things like fitness perks are very limited for my area specifically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a cost benefits analysis if you're at a larger company. The savings data doesn't seem to be all that reliable in Admin, it seems like if you click "use perk" it counts that as actual savings rather than seeing w hat employees actually end up using the discount.

We just wanted to add an extra perk for our employees. The problem is it's pretty out of sight out of mind, so our employees don't see much value in I t.

Fond review by Brittney G.
Brittney G.

"Great contributions for employees"

What do you like best?

I like the easy of finding the deals that pertain to my search whether it be food, merchandise, travel, etc.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes it limits my search to just a particular area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Browse around. Don't settle just for what it shows you, look and search you can find some amazing offers that you didn't realize where even there.

I think that it just helps employees feel their company cares about them and goes the extra mile in trying to get them discounts that are non work related. Just an added perk.

"Some good offers "

What do you like best?

I like it that the offers are location specific - I do get some good local deals. I also like the fact that they curate the list based on the season.

What do you dislike?

The filtering and the variety - I think they could do more

It is an employee perk program - I have used it a couple of times. I haven't found anything out of the ordinary on the deals though

Fond review by Alexander A.
Alexander A.

"Just okay."

What do you like best?

I like that my company gave us this as a "perk."

What do you dislike?

I find that most of the travel deals, for example, are either the same price as sites like Priceline.com or just a tad more expensive. Personally, Groupon and discount sites might be just as good.

Also, they don't have an Android app, which was disappointing.

Not used for solving any business problems, that I'm aware of.

Fond review by User in Investment Management
User in Investment Management

"Where I go for perks!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can go to fond and find deals on services and goods that I'm looking to buy

What do you dislike?

I wish that the deals were categorized in a more user friendly way since there are so many of them.

Trying to get perks from work! I like that everything is in one place and we are clearly getting some perks that we wouldnt be able to get without Fond

Fond review by Karsen M.
Karsen M.

"New fond user"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to use and to be able to navigate your way through the system.

What do you dislike?

The choices that are presented are limited.

The website promotes health and wellness for employees

Fond review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Inexpensive Simple Perk for Employee Benefits/Retention"

What do you like best?

It has a wide variety of discount options so everyone can find something that appeals to them. There's also the option to designate credits to managers as a way to appreciate their team members.

What do you dislike?

Not much, although I think the name AnyPerk is much better than Fond!

Unique ways to reward employees. Also gives FP&A team an easy way to give managers autonomy in how they want to reward their team members.

Fond review by User in Internet

"Easy to use and the interface is clean"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to navigate the various perks that are available on the site, and there is a search functionality. The categorization of each perk is pretty accurate as well.

What do you dislike?

Often the link outs to the perk itself don’t work or are broken.

It’s a quick and simple way to provide and share perks with employees

"good and cool"

What do you like best?

I like the discounts and that it is easy to use. I wish there were more and that it would filter out ones that would not apply (IE banks in other states)

What do you dislike?

I have to sign into VPN to use it. That makes this less easy to use. I with the UI was a little more clean.

I am not solving any problems but I am getting awesome discounts. I have used a few of them.

Fond review by User in Higher Education

"Great system for rewarding staff"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of gift cards and how quick and easy it is to purchase one.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an option for transferring the amount into cash into your bank account.

I think the biggest problem being solved is the one of employees not feeling valued. Randomly receiving a reward from Fond helps morale and makes everybody feel appreciated.

Fond review by Linda L.
Linda L.

"Great perks!"

What do you like best?

Chrome plugin makes it easier to use when I'm on a site that offers an AnyPerk discount/offer.

What do you dislike?

I forget to use it sometimes because I'm not always prompted.

Access to discounts and deals!

"Nice perk"

What do you like best?

Fond has a number of deals for employees. There is something for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I found that most didn't apply to me. Would like to see more family oriented deals.

The idea around it is to make it a better experience for employees. I think it's a nice to have.

Fond review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Anyperk is a good bonus benefit"

What do you like best?

Anyperk provides the best deals possible in most popular brands. It covers a lot of categories from entertainment to automobiles which is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the deals/perks disappear too quick. I would like to see more options available for groceries and daily necessities.

Anyperks is one of the employer offered benefits which is a sweet additional bonus to their employees.

Fond review by User in Internet

"Fun perk, but not always the most useful"

What do you like best?

Fond is a good side-perk with discounts on a bunch of stuff - basically a corporate discount portal. A lot of the discounts are surprisingly relevant and things I would actually use.

What do you dislike?

It's not always easy to remember to check Fond when making a purchase. I sort of feel like for it to be a great perk, you have to check it before buying anything, which is way too much work.

A fun perk to mention when hiring and keep employees excited about benefits

Fond review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like the variety and ease of using the site.

What do you dislike?

Some of the perks are very generic and specific and aren't for everyday use.

Not all of our offices are equipped with fitness centers, so being able to offer discounts is a great way to compensate that.

Fond review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Slack"

What do you like best?

Fond is a great way to congratulate and reward co-workers and team members.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I particularly dislike about Fond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product. It makes rewarding hard work very easy!

This is an employee engagement solution. The benefits are increased employee satisfaction.

Fond review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Good, but lacking in good options"

What do you like best?

Some deals that can be had actually are quite nice. There used to be a Ray-Ban deal which a lot of people in my office did.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the truly interesting deals are lacking, I scroll through and not much catches my eye.

Employee satisfaction.

Fond review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Specials galore. It’s awesome!!"

What do you like best?

The different types of deals and offers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the websites have bad reviews.

It is a special perk that helps employees value their company more and feel like that benefit more.

Fond review by Derek K.
Derek K.

"Great product with outstanding service!"

What do you like best?

They work very closely with clients and they are always there to help and support you with just about anything you need related to their perks and reward platform.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is available but is a bit limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! AnyPerk's service and support is priceless and unmatched.

Improved our total rewards program by offering AnyPerks which also help us increase employee satisfaction and engagement!

"Not really worth it"

What do you like best?

I like getting the emails to see the latest deals.

What do you dislike?

I never use any of the deals. I think I used it once. I find that the deals are catered to single people that actually live in the city. Not a great fit for parents that live in the suburbs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it easier to use the deals. Don't send me on a link chase across the net to get a deal.

None really.

Fond review by Mui Chun L.
Mui Chun L.

"Good offer but need more local deals"

What do you like best?

Price break for the offers is good. However, sometimes, it is hard to look for deal I am interested in.

What do you dislike?

Lack of local deal. Can't we narrow search by zipcode, metro?

Employee perks

Fond review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Really Helped with Employee Appreciation"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it was to implement AnyPerk

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there was like a monthly gigantic Perk that could be given - sometimes the Perks just don't seem like a big deal

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really understand that there does need to be communication from HR on a regular basis with this product or it will look like HR is being lazy and outsourced the employee engagement/appreciation tool

We are trying to show employees that we care about them

Fond review by Johnnie T.
Johnnie T.

"Nice Fitness Perks"

What do you like best?

As a user, AnyPerk offered great fitness-oriented employee incentives.

What do you dislike?

There was a narrow scope of available items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Illicit end-user feedback!

My current business problems include new-hire onboarding and newly realized benefits include increased creativity in the the workplace.

Fond review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Awesome, but limited, perks site!"

What do you like best?

Household names (eg: Ray-Ban, 1-800-Flowers, etc.) included.

What do you dislike?

How limited the offerings are - Ray-Ban only offers a few different styles at a discount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not familiar with competitors, but AnyPerk has a pretty broad offering of discounts that apply to employees of all ages, sexes, and ethnicity.

Adding more useful benefits that all employees can use. Our employees are often surprised at what's offered and are definitely using the discounts!

"FUN FUN For Less"

What do you like best?

A lot of diverse options from events to products and services.

What do you dislike?

You had to go to external site to get product.

Making employees feel valued.

Fond review by User in International Affairs
User in International Affairs

"Love the Rewards"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of deals that Anyperks offer. I check the site weekly and have found so many deals for things that I was going to purchase. I love that my company uses this. It is a great perk!

What do you dislike?

I do wish that more rewards were offered.

Utilizing AnyPerks have allowed our employees to realize that we value them. It has increased employee engagement.

Fond review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"A nice alternative perk for your employees"

What do you like best?

Offers the ability the reward your employees with something besides money (i.e. gift cards, gym membership discounts, travel discounts, etc.)

What do you dislike?

Some times employees forget to use their perks because its not as easy as cash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Build relationships with more vendors and offer more discounts and perks.

You can reward employees tax free this way and offer discount to them all year long.

Fond review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Fond helps"

What do you like best?

I liked the that employee recognition platform.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I disliked. I enjoyed it.

This program helped me track employee contribution and performance. I was able to show my employees the appreciation they deserved when earned. It also helps build employee moral.

Fond review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"AnyPerk"

What do you like best?

I like the discounts offered on AnyPerk.

What do you dislike?

Many of the offerings are not relevant. I also do not get updates on new offerings which would be helpful for more employee engagement.

Employees rewards are great and AnyPerk is a tool for the company to improve employee satisfaction/perks.

Fond review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"SF-based Perks Program"

What do you like best?

AnyPerk provides discounts and deals on recognizable brand names such as Avis, Dell, DirecTV, etc. Reasonable cost--about 10 USD per employee, depending on company size.

What do you dislike?

Non-stylish interface. Product discounts vary significantly. AMC tickets have significant discounts while others are only nominal.

It provides good "water cooler" conversation.

Fond review by User

"Great system!"

What do you like best?

I love all of the points we get for different types of things

What do you dislike?

The limit on workout points is a it frustrating as it's best to workout more than once per week, but that's the limit

We need a healthy workforce and this helps everyone stay healthy!

"AnyPerk Review "

What do you like best?

They have great deals. I can find almost anything I need on the portal.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more travel deals. I'm not sure if that is up to AnyPerk or my employer, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More travel deals

Employee Satisfaction. Tools like AnyPerk are very satisfying from an employee satisfaction standpoint. Keeps retainment high

Fond review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Any Perk is Awesome !"

What do you like best?

The service is free to employees, participating companies and vendor partners.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Vendors that I don't use are added and I feel like I am not taking advantage of the service.

AnyPerks keeps our employees happy!

Fond review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Review of anyperk"

What do you like best?

Great deals for me to take advantage of through any perk

What do you dislike?

Most of the deals are similar to AAA discounts and could have better travel deals.

Giving employees benefits for hard work.

Fond review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Interesting but haven't claimed any rewards as of yet. "

What do you like best?

Ease of seeing it on whatever website I'm on.

What do you dislike?

Not really finding any discounts that I would actually use at any given time.

Not really solving problems, just gives our employees a nice added incentive.

Fond review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"AnyPerk Review"

What do you like best?

Employees love the variety of discounts offered

What do you dislike?

At this time, there is nothing negative about Anyperk

Recommendations to others considering the product

Employees love it!

Realized increased employee engagement. Provides a unique way to reward employees.

Fond review by User in Internet

"Love the AnyPerk Employees"

What do you like best?

Phenomenal customer service! Absolutely love the perks

What do you dislike?

That I can't buy infinite perks from AnyPerk

Making my employees tenfold happier - they are ecstatic with the perks

Learning about Fond?

* We monitor all Fond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.