Fooda

3.7

Food tech platform that connects restaurants to people while at work. Companies and individuals join Fooda to get food brought right to their office every day.

Work for Fooda?

Learning about Fooda?

Fooda Reviews

Showing 13 Fooda reviews
G2 Crowd User

"Prefect alternative to cafeteria restuarants"

What do you like best?

Fooda provides a convenient alternative to the usual choices provided by the cafeteria in the building that I work in. Some of the things that stand out to me:

* Quality restaurants/vendors are brought in

* Quick service and easy payment via app or credit card

* Food is good and while it isnt always something that I would choose it does look/smell good

What do you dislike?

The rotation of restaurants/vendors that are brought in could be improved as it can seem at times that it is the same set of places that come thru. Although I am sure that overtime that will change as more places realize the benefit of partnering with fooda.

Provides a quick quality meal within the office which can add variety as cafeterias tend to do the same menus day in day out. It also acts as a way to improve in office socialization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fooda
G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Not a very good user experience"

What do you like best?

I like that you're able to look up the menus of what food you're going to be serving up to the minute. I also like that they've recently integrated a voting system so you can give feedback on the service you received.

What do you dislike?

Their user interface isn't very good. For example, my company privately employs fooda to serve food, but there is also another place in our building that serves food. I had to sign up to be able to toggle between the two different services. I know that others in my company have felt the same frustration.

I also think that the new feedback module they recently inputted could be a little more in-depth. Right now it's just pass/fail type voting.

It allows us to see food options for lunch.

What On-Demand Catering solution do you use?

"Awesome lunch service"

What do you like best?

They get great prices on their partner restaurants and have a good rotating selection of which restaurants you can order from.

What do you dislike?

I forget to place my order some mornings and would love to have a default favorite pick that gets ordered if I forget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps with team bonding for everyone to be ordering lunch from the same service, and then having delivery at the same time which brings more people eating together.

Very easy way to get lunch delivered to the office every day with a good selection and customer service.

"Fooda User"

What do you like best?

I like how there are different restaurants and set menus with lots of options

What do you dislike?

A lot of times it’s the same restaurants over and over though

I think my company uses it mainly to keep employees in the building and make lunch breaks quicker-we all have more time to sit and eat and relax because we don’t have to leave to go find meals. Plus it saves us a ton of money out of our own pockets.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Great Food Service for a Smaller Office"

What do you like best?

Fooda makes it easy to pick restaurants and they'll provide everyone with a link to their menu a couple of days in advance. The whole office knows what's for lunch and doesn't have to badger the office manager or realize that they don't like a certain day when it's too late to beat the rush anywhere else.

What do you dislike?

They're always expanding, but the number of restaurants available can feel limited once you've been using the service for a while.

Fooda gets the time spent on lunch worries off the plate of the office manager and generally keeps everyone more productive by serving food quickly right inside our office.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Does its job, employees know what will be served"

What do you like best?

Menus are always posted at least a day ahead of time, so everyone can know what they'll want and the line moves faster. I like that you can leave comments on the food from that day, though I'm not sure if anyone reads them. I might be the only person who leaves comments.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if they could have more information for people with allergies or sensitive tastes. I'd love to know what spicy options to avoid.

Our office has catered lunch. Fooda keeps us all on the same page about what's for lunch that day/week, so you can plan ahead.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"Thanks to Fooda I don't starve"

What do you like best?

The calendar that shows what meals will be provided in the future is easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I would like more rating options instead of like or dislike. Sometimes I'm indifferent, I'm usually indifferent.

They bring me food once a day, which I consider one of the building blocks of life. Being alive is helpful to our company.

"The food is good"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of them bring the food everyday and setting it up at my work. They usually have tasty options and you can rate afterwards if you liked it or not.

What do you dislike?

The staff can be kind of loud and rude sometimes. They are very strict on portions.

I don't have to leave my office to get lunch, so it gives me more time to get tasks done and what not. Overall they are a great company and it is also a great way to taste local places around your city.

"Fooda Review"

What do you like best?

Organized interface and best to keep a number of properties up to date on the upcoming vendors and their offerings.

What do you dislike?

Not having the ability to backtrack and see what were the previous vendors to come to a certain building.

Having a one-stop shop for all food servicing needs for multiple buildings.

G2 Crowd User

"Dependable food service "

What do you like best?

Always there to service company and always on time. Rewards program helps save money in the long run. Most vendors provide healthy eating options.

What do you dislike?

At times can lack variety. Seeing similar vendors and/or cuisine options on a week to week basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fooda is a reliable service for a large workforce.

Gives access to meals without having to leave the office. Provides a convenience factor for employees so they are not missing out on their busy schedules.

G2 Crowd User in Internet

"The online menu is simple enough"

What do you like best?

The variety of the menus is great. I try more new foods at work than I do outside of work because of Fooda.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about Fooda. It's hard to dislike something that delivers you food.

I use the tool as an employee of a company who uses Fooda. I'm not ordering directly for our company, but I use the menu & feedback tools.

"So much Fooda!"

What do you like best?

I love that we don't have to worry about lunch on a daily basis. It makes it easier to focus on my job when I'm not worrying about finding a healthy meal.

What do you dislike?

We get a lot of repeat restaurants sometimes week after week. Wish we only repeat every month.

Helping me focus on my job since I'm not paying attention to what I will eat for lunch.

Fooda review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Fooda review"

What do you like best?

That they come to my work so it is very convenient.

What do you dislike?

They run out of food before everyone is able to get lunch.

Employees are able to get a fresh lunch without leaving the building.

Learning about Fooda?

* We monitor all Fooda reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.