FoodHub

FoodHub gathers food producers, professional food buyers, and the associations and suppliers that serve them both, in one dynamic marketplace and interactive directory

Work for FoodHub?

Learning about FoodHub?

FoodHub Reviews

Showing 6 FoodHub reviews
FoodHub review by KC S.
KC S.

"Easy to find local growers"

What do you like best?

FoodHub has been a great way for us to find local growers and sources. We want to keep these smaller farmers in business, and the only way to do that is if we're all buying from them. These people are in our community and to me, the community is most important to me. Making these connections has been a huge + in my book!

What do you dislike?

The setup can be confusing. Certainly need to make sure you follow the setup process steps carefully.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to follow the directions that are listed for the setup process. Can be rather confusing.

Making connections with local growers/sellers. I make a post and have responses pretty much instantly. I love using this.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FoodHub
FoodHub review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Love the way it enables me to find local products/farmers."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that you can reach exactly the crowd you need too, THE FOOD INDUSTRY!

What do you dislike?

It seems like its difficult to get the account started and processed correctly.

Higher sales but higher expenses.

What Restaurant Management solution do you use?

"FoodHub"

What do you like best?

i like that they use food products that are local or regionally located.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about this organization in the time that I have used it.

This is an easy organization to work with because they distribute and market products.

User in Retail

"Easy to find local Farmers/Growers"

What do you like best?

Makes it easy to find farmers who grow organic locally.

What do you dislike?

Setting up account can be difficult. It seems there could be an easier way.

Very easy to work with and making connections with local farmers.

"Food Hub Review"

What do you like best?

How its great for distribution and industry organizations.

What do you dislike?

It is such a niche market, only good for organic or specialty farms and organizations.

Good for distribution and using one central platform

FoodHub review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Good"

What do you like best?

It gives you access to other businesses to connect through an interactive directory

What do you dislike?

Could include more contacts and suppliers in network

Ease and convenience of networking

Learning about FoodHub?

* We monitor all FoodHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.