Force Management

Force Management

Force Management is a sales effectiveness consulting firm that specializes in sales transformations that help B2B companies increase revenue, improve sales margins, and gain market share.

Work for Force Management?

Learning about Force Management?

Compare Force Management to Similar Solutions

Force Management Reviews

Ask Force Management a Question
Showing 68 Force Management reviews
Force Management review by <span>Abraham D.</span>
Abraham D.

"Career Changing"

What do you like best?

I attended an offsite Force Management training my very first quarter as a sales rep. That training completely laid a foundation for me on how to manage an opportunity. "The Mantra" is an incredible boiled down template that any sales rep can take as a baseline about how to guide a sales conversation. The training gave me a structure and a vision for how to sale. I broke the record at my company for first year sales, and I definitely believe that Force Management was an important piece of my development as a sales rep.

After succeeding in sales, I became part of the management team at my company. About a year after joining the management team, my company decided to place a massive emphasis on coaching reps better. Force Management trained the entire leadership team on how to be effective coaches. Again, Force Management has helped to give me a structure and a vision. I know have foundational knowledge on how to coach that will impact me for the rest of my career.

I am a different salesperson and leader because of the Force Management trainings I have had. It is incredible how much prep work Force Management put in with my leadership team prior to the trainings to make sure the trainings were incredibly tailored and relevant. The presentations we content rich and engaging. The handouts were meaningful resources that I will reference. The LMS trainings we received after the first training were so impactful, I went through them twice.

I LOVE FORCE MANAGEMENT! I feel that my career has been fundamentally impacted by what I have learned and now as a sales leader, I'm fortunate to have an arsenal of good principles from Force Management to teach to my own reps.

What do you dislike?

I really cannot think of something I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend having Force Management training your entire sales team periodically. Their leadership training was awesome too, but I for me their "Command the Message" sales training was something that was extremely game changing and also unique from other trainings. I believe that the sales training is where they have the most expertise.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Force Management
Force Management review by <span>Casey J.</span>
Casey J.

"President, Client Strategy & Partnerships"

What do you like best?

For me personally, John Kaplan told me that I am the consciously competent leader and the sales process/interaction comes innately to me; however, what I love the best is that the Force Management framework now allows me to teach it to reps of all experience and increase their ability to ramp quickly.

What do you dislike?

Like any good sales team, we are competitive and can be impatient. Adoption is always a challenge in any sales transformation so if they could sell a magic potion that would scale and generate adoption quicker I would buy it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't provide reviews often; however, this was an easy one for me to do as I genuine have loved my experience in working with Force Management. They are polished and can back up everything they do given a lot of their Sr. folks come from a desk and have years of selling experience. They do such a great job of teaching what the components of a value based framework are and make it easy to share with your sellers.

What Sales Consulting solution do you use?

Force Management review by <span>Chris A.</span>
Chris A.

"Fantastic organization"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite things about Force Management's style is it is very principle based. They teach principles that can be applied in many different situations. Most other sales organizations I have worked with focus on teaching simple tactics that aren't always good for all situations but are taught as though they could be. Force isn't "gimmicky" and teaches you how to communicate. I loved that.

What do you dislike?

In both cases the training was quite exhaustive. I felt completely tired leaving and didn't feel like the reinforcement post training was always as strong. That might be more on how my organization deployed the training more than their training style to be fare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should plan on doing continual work with them. They are expensive and aren't something you can do once or twice. You need to plan to make a continual investment with them to really get what you need out of it. With that said, it is more worthwhile than any other training I have been to.

Force Management review by <span>Andy W.</span>
Andy W.

"Force Management changed everything I do. World Class game changers! "

What do you like best?

Super relevant - FM clearly practice what they preach as their discovery process had uncovered real pains, challenges and goals of the revenue organisation. FM have expertise within the sectors they target. I felt like the team knew the business I was working for intimately.

Every session was engaging and inspiring.

I am sure all of the leads in the FM team are exceptional, but, we had legendary John Kaplan (think Tony Robbins more inspirational twin!)

What do you dislike?

I genuinely didn't dislike anything related to FM. The only downside I can think of is that after working at a FM enabled organisation it makes future organisations who haven't benefitted from FM consultation extremely difficult to work at as they so often struggle with challenges you know FM solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend FM enough - I feel like I owe so much to the team at FM who continue to provide support and advice to me both directly via email/skype as well as via their excellent content on their website, YouTube channel and Podcast.

Genuinely if you are considering FM and would like to talk to me further about my experience please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Force Management review by <span>Cole O.</span>
Cole O.

"Changed the game in Sales for me"

What do you like best?

A very clear and detailed company specific outline of what your company does, how they do it differently, and how to speak the same language from marketing to sales. Puts a very crisp edge on how your company competes and wins in the marketplace. Excellent presentation by Brian and his team as well.

What do you dislike?

It is a lot to wrap your head around, but it's more of a behavioral change than a "dislike". If you commit to following the process you will see results. Also, reinforcement of the principles can be spotty unless you have management's adherence to it as well as inputs into CRM about what fields are necessary to verify that adherence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are an expensive solution, but truly game changing, especially if you are at a point where you are entering a new market, changing a product, going after a new vertical, etc. Don't discount them as "just another sales training" as it is anything but. They take the time to truly learn your business and customize the materials and messaging specifically towards what you seek to achieve.

Force Management review by <span>Matt C.</span>
Matt C.

"Chief Revenue Officer"

What do you like best?

The Force Management approach is much more than simply implementing a superior sales and qualification process, it is an entire operating model for effective sales management and consistent sales execution. They are the gold standard for a complete management operating rhythm and effective sales model that sticks!

What do you dislike?

I can’t point to anything that I didn’t like about the Force team or their approach. Very thorough; from assessing our needs all the way through to implementing the model.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been through a half dozen sales methodologies over the last 2 decades and can easily say that this one is the best I’ve ever experienced. The investment was well worth it, not only in the return that we saw, but in the ongoing people development that the approach drove. It is the “stickiest” methodology I’ve ever seen and will carry this discipline with me wherever I go.

Learn more about Force Management

Force Management Videos

Learning about Force Management?

* We monitor all Force Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Force Management to Similar Solutions