ForceManager Mobile CRM

A fully-integrated sales force automation and CRM solution, designed to provide an easy, fast and smart solution for sales representatives and sales managers.

Work for ForceManager Mobile CRM?

Learning about ForceManager Mobile CRM?

ForceManager Mobile CRM Reviews

Ask ForceManager Mobile CRM a Question
Showing 8 ForceManager Mobile CRM reviews
ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Yolanda Q.
Yolanda Q.

"Easy tools to optimize your work"

What do you like best?

ForceManager is a software that offers different tools to make your work a simpler task day by day, performs a quite effective agenta to keep you organized in meetings, delivery times and negotiations. As if that were not enough, there is no limit to who will attend these meetings and shows the distance they are in.

What do you dislike?

I could not say something I do not like, I would be lying if I say I found some flaw, from my perspective it is the best software that we have worked with in the last years in Live Company, with ForceManganer our team is more united and with the same objectives

By being able to communicate directly through a form that provides several ways to contact our clients in case they are late for an appointment, this is very gratifying when there are some changes in the agreed plans. Through this software we can work comfortably from the place you are.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ForceManager Mobile CRM
ForceManager Mobile CRM review by viviana carolina l.
viviana carolina l.

"Ease in measuring, analyzing and improving the performance of the company's sales force"

What do you like best?

It seems basic and even honest and ethical to recommend solutions, products and / or people from the full conviction that they can really add value to the recipient of the suggestion.

I was struck by something that they take care of and a lot: their appearance and careful appearance, at the same time simple for their daily use.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps it is a platform that falls short for large teams or companies. And this is where my experience with other CRMs comes into play.

In summary, I think an easy CRM, simple and, above all, totally focused on the effectiveness of the / the commercial.

That the report received by the person in charge of the team with the heading in blue or red is secondary.

That the commercial does not take more than 10 seconds to report his visit and see the next one, to date, is vital.

What CRM solution do you use?

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by yudy angelica s.
yudy angelica s.

"a very good tool every day I like more"

What do you like best?

very good tool, offers more for less.

After trying several CRM, we decided to stay with this versatile tool that makes it easier for us to report and cover day by day

It is very intuitive, great for the organization of the company, it really works monetarily

What do you dislike?

In the desktop version the icons of the clients are all of the same color and vo with different colors as in the mobile

I can not get it to integrate with google calendar, otherwise it's an excellent tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

help in day to day

Very content, intuitive and easy to use tool without a doubt a true sales enhancer

sell in an organized way, with autonomy and monitoring of your activity

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Luisana P.
Luisana P.

"The way you work with you makes it the best CRM application"

What do you like best?

Initially I did not trust this software much, but it has really become my favorite application when it comes to making my work, reliable and very easy to use, there are no setbacks.

What do you dislike?

It has been a bit difficult to understand directions or other things, but his team has always been there to solve my doubts and problems.

Saving time and concentrating on what matters is the most valuable thing for a contractor, that's why we prefer ForceManager.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by juan javier v.
juan javier v.

"agile and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

It meets our company needs almost exactly. Our focus with clients has never been better. We know where they are and who they are and when to contact them. Our whole sales strategy has changed after implementing Force Manager.

What do you dislike?

It is a closed system, so changes have to go through the support team, this is ok bu there are a few elements that I would like to be in charge such as user rights. Would be nice to integrate into other online platforms such as mailchimp etc.

Fast effective sales strategy. All accounts are visible.

improvement of the sales team and monitoring of objectives.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"The best assistant software in its category"

What do you like best?

Forcemanager is an excellent software that with its sales assistance features, easy to use, and designed for offices with several employees, since it stores data and documents. You see a real change when you start using.

What do you dislike?

There are tools that need improvement, little by little they have adapted to my needs. I do not have many complaints about Forcemanager has really been aware of all the needs that needed to be covered.

We solved many faults that we had with the internal software of the company, this CRM system has served us a lot.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by Steven A.
Steven A.

"Its a focused experience"

What do you like best?

I love that i can find the information right where i need. The map with gps coordinates and the frequency of visits are the best features of it. I love having the check-in feature available in sales.

What do you dislike?

Very little, I would like to change the results of a search for (Name, Zip Code, City, State)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please check the map section to find any potential customer for your company. The database is very flexible to manage and integrate with your actual ERP or CRM. The things that you will love about FM is having anything from data analysis to sales.

I can see the last rep visit, their interactions, the frequency of visits, the type of business im about to visit.

ForceManager Mobile CRM review by America C.
America C.

"FORCEMANAGER IS THE FUTURE OF ADAPTABLE AND EASY TO USE CRM PLATFORMS."

What do you like best?

Being a CRM platform is very good at the moment of service and attention with my clients. It makes all the work simplify when organizing my clients with their corresponding data.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have a type of agenda to know and remember any activity with my clients in case I forget or confuse the date. The version for iOS is modified.

I like that sales are visible, it's a great sales strategy that works excellently and quickly.

Learning about ForceManager Mobile CRM?

* We monitor all ForceManager Mobile CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.