FormAssembly

FormAssembly

Launch awesome web forms quickly, easily.

Work for FormAssembly?

Learning about FormAssembly?

FormAssembly Reviews

Ask FormAssembly a Question
Showing 160 FormAssembly reviews
FormAssembly review by <span>Billy D.</span>
Billy D.

FormAssembly: Magic with a Submit Button

What do you like best?

FormAssembly combines all of the usability of a drag-and-drop editor with the flexibility of custom development, to create forms that are tailored to your needs and incredibly powerful in their functionality. We use FormAssembly forms for just about everything, from our application process, to contact management, to post-event surveys. Because it allows you both to pull and push data to Salesforce seamlessly, it provides a quick tool for automating complex transactions with our Salesforce instance.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't much to dislike about FormAssembly given the extensive set of features you included in even the most basic license plan. The only thing for prospective users to consider is that the learning curve might be a little steeper than less sophisticated technologies (i.e. Google Forms). Much of this steepness comes from the robustness of the platform, though, and FormAssembly's comprehensive documentation and their stellar support team help alleviate much of this challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While it takes some time to learn enough of the platform in order to take advantage of all of the features, it really is the most robust bespoke form solution out there. I also invite you to reimagine the "function" of a form builder. Because of all of its connectors and integrations, we've found that surveys are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to FormAssembly use cases.

As mentioned above we use FormAssembly for almost all of our business use cases, but the primary function it has been most helpful for is our application and review process. We have built our entire application process on FormAssembly forms, and this allows us to present the questions in one format on our application and store our applicant responses in a totally different format in Salesforce. Because FormAssembly also allows you to dynamically prefill forms with data from Salesforce, we've also been able to conduct our entire review process through FormAssembly as well, which has allowed us to invite community members without Salesforce licenses to participate in the process as well. This combination of features enables us to optimize both the usability of our forms and the efficiency of our data storage and analysis.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FormAssembly
FormAssembly review by <span>Rebecca E.</span>
Rebecca E.

User-friendly, cloud-based form solution

What do you like best?

At my organization we use FormAssembly to capture feedback from customers. Out field team provides customers with the link to the FormAssembly form or simply pulls up the form vis ipad to complete in real-time. I like that the Form may be accessed from anywhere with a reasonable wifi connection, and that it looks great on iphone and ipad as well as a desktop.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when making changes to my form I find it difficult to tell whether my changes have been made/ saved. I have been both in the position of not saving changes I meant to save, and in the position of accidentally saving a second copy of a form that already saved automatically. Then I need to compare both forms side by side and determine which I want to keep - this feels like a waste of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am not sure which other softwares exist out there to fill the same needs as FormAssembly, however based on my experience as a user of FormAssembly I would recommend it to others, particularly for those who are looking to integrate with Salesforce.

As I mentioned above, we need to capture information from a geographically diverse client base. Additionally, because we use Salesforce as our CRM (customer relationship manager) we needed to be able to link our clients' Salesforce profiles with their survey responses. Form assembly allows us to do this. So far, the integration has been seamless.

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

FormAssembly review by <span>Jillian T.</span>
Jillian T.

Love it!

What do you like best?

The UI is easy to navigate, has very clean features and houses the functionality you need to create an aesthetically pleasing form. The templates are excellent if you're a beginner, but if you're experienced you can literally create anything that comes to your mind. The organization and layouts that you can create are endless, the question types have conditionals too so if you prefer something to be answered first instead of it being displayed then you can do it! I love that because for our financial verification step it proves to be invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more features for design customization. Also with e-signature, being able to change the

"Signature Verified" page text and/or redirect, that would be nice. Maybe less clicking around to try to find what you need, and better descriptions. I would prefer the Documentation under Help to be more in depth with more topics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FormAssembly is great for form automation, whether you're new or experienced, the user interface is so simple anyone can use it.

For our partnerships, it helps to solve the 'smoky mirrors' associated with oil and gas industry, by leveraging compliance by marking questions as required and verifying signatures through the signatory process. The benefits I realized, without this the process was caveman and difficult--if a document wasn't fully signed or answered we would have to go send the document back and wait. This way is much more efficient, transparent and compliant.

FormAssembly review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

Great form tool for Saleforce

What do you like best?

We love working with Form Assembly for our form integration tool with Salesforce. We are a consulting shop (www.cloudnerd.com) and have implemented Form Assembly for over 30 Salesforce organization. Great tool and very solid integration with Salesforce, especially with business rules and logic (order records are created, linking records together, creating multiple related records, etc..).

The form creation interface is intuitive to use and easy to create to fomrs.

What do you dislike?

The options for custom designing form with your own CSS could be more robust. Also, if you are a power user of Form Assembly it would be nice to have a different tier of support to contact more quickly to resolve issues or answer technical questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for creating and managing forms. Support will take some time but they have good documentation to help.

We create forms for lead gen, lending applications, financial wealth management client surveys, customer service and more. Very flexible for all of these solutions.

FormAssembly review by <span>Sivan N.</span>
Sivan N.

I love Form Assembly!

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to configure. A large variety of ways to manipulate data by formulas between collection and entering the CRM. The support is absolutely amazing. Very accessible (and we're in the UK), and never an unsolved issue. Easy to learn for an admin and a user alike. Easy to implement into own website. No more docs or spreadsheets to collect data from our supporters, we just easily create a form and voila! All the data is just the way we want it in our CRM.

What do you dislike?

The navigation between the different build, configure and view sections (etc.) needs improvement. Requires working with multiple tabs and a bit unintuitive. It did get better in the year we've worked with it, but still room for improvement. A side menu with a list of all forms could have been super. Also, impossible to copy text as it keeps an old fomatting that is impossible to get rid of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to learn and configure, there are many hidden options that are very useful

We use FA to get online donations, and even more to collect data of our supporters for organising or participating in events. We basically easily create a form for every need these days, and enjoying accurate data with no need of a single man hour to handle or manipulate. After almost a year of working with Form Assembly I can honestly say it had completely changed the way we work.

FormAssembly review by <span>Kelley B.</span>
Kelley B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Best tool to collect and move data into Salesforce!

What do you like best?

Form Assembly has one of the most robust Salesforce integrations I have seen in a data capturing platform. Hands down my favorite feature! We also really enjoy the logic available on questions along with all of the different question types available.

What do you dislike?

This could totally be on my end (user error:), but I do wish forms could be made more aesthetically pleasing without having to write CSS. This limitation does require to us to use a different form processor on some pages of the website and we'd really prefer to use just one product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I could have rated "Quality of Support" higher! Form Assembly's documentation and customer support are some of the best I have experienced in this space.

Although not it's original design, we heavily rely on FA as an event management tool. We're able to quickly create registration forms that are pushing accurate data into multiple Salesforce objects including Contacts, Accounts, and Campaigns, instantly. We also Form Assembly to capture internal documentation, mapping into custom Salesforce objects, that allow us to streamline business processes.

Learn more about FormAssembly

FormAssembly Videos

Learning about FormAssembly?

* We monitor all FormAssembly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.