FormCrafts is an online form builder to help you create great forms for your site.

Work for FormCrafts?
App data room  lead capture

Learning about FormCrafts?

FormCrafts Reviews

Ask FormCrafts a Question
Showing 1 FormCrafts review
FormCrafts review by Administrator in Computer Software

Easy and intuitive

What do you like best?

I use FormCrafts to easily create forms on our company website that will sync with Zendesk and create custom tickets for each form submission. It's super easy to set up the integration between the two systems and took no time at all to figure out how to get the information I wanted from the form into the Zendesk ticket. I can simply send over the submissions in the body of the ticket, or set it up so that each form field links to a certain Zendesk field. I really love the flexibility.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that on the list where you specify what is being sent over to Zendesk, it won't let you rearrange the items. So if I decide I want a new field added in the middle, I have to re-organize them all. Maybe there's an easier way to do this, but I haven't figured it out. And honestly, it's about a 30-second change instead of a 5-second one so it's not a huge dealbreaker or anything.

We like the flexibility to use forms across our company website while still integrating with the systems we already have in place (Zendesk). We started with only one form created, but we've created about 5 at this point. They're so easy to make that even if we need to create a form for only a few months for a customer communication project, it's easy to do and up within an hour or so.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FormCrafts

What Lead Capture solution do you use?

Learning about FormCrafts?

* We monitor all FormCrafts reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.