Formstack

Formstack allows you to get more responses with smarter online forms.

Work for Formstack?

Learning about Formstack?

Formstack Reviews

Showing 125 Formstack reviews
Formstack review by <span>Jon A.</span>
Jon A.

Flexibility and responsive forms for any website

What do you like best?

Formstack is a refined and flexible online form cloud based tool. You can quickly create and go live with your forms on any website. Formstack is mobile responsive and allows you to do real time testing while the form is live. There is no save button, which at first was unnerving, however as I've used the site I've gotten used to it automatically updating the form in real time!

What do you dislike?

When you delete a field inside of a form it deletes the data from your database. This can cause some issues if you decide to change a form, but still want to keep the data on their site. The only work around I have found is to simply "hide" the field. It's a simple work around, but is annoying because the field still appears in the backend form panel and you have to remember if it is hidden or live.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend formstack if you are looking for a highly flexible, logic enabled responsive online form generator. You can create, alter and administrate forms for your entire organization with formstack!

We were searching for an integrated form for our wordpress website. Formstack provides a flexible, logic based form so we can any form sent to the right department without creating extra click points for our website users to have to jump through.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Formstack
Formstack review by <span>Julio S.</span>
Julio S.

Did the trick, but I had to jump through some hoops.

What do you like best?

The WYSIWYG was very easy to use and was visually more appealing than some other platforms I tested.

What do you dislike?

I could not find the right form for what I needed out of it. I wanted to keep track of 60 chapter's events, about 20 events each chapter. The only form I was able to figure out, gave me a final product that I had to reformat in Excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will make your life easier if you are using word, or excel to track certain events from chapters or other offices. I cannot speak to surveying, as I did not use a survey.

It saved a time. The final reports were initiated in September and done by November. In the past, using a word document, the reports were done by April. Saved 6 months of time just by using an online form.

What Online Form Builder solution do you use?

Formstack review by <span>Kristen H.</span>
Kristen H.

We use Formstack every day and we love it!

What do you like best?

I love how easy Formstack is to use. Building forms is a breeze , the support is great, and we love that it integrates seamlessly with Unbounce to give us quality, high converting lead pages. Formstack has helped us refine and define our lead capture process and following up with qualified prospects has become even easier.

What do you dislike?

We're happy with Formstack's functionality, however we're not a big fan of their updated Dashboard in the platform. We used to see a screenshot of big picture stats and our average conversion rate. Now we see a listing with each of our forms, but we don't feel like we're getting the value we used to get through this update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering Formstack, I would recommend signing on for a free trial first so you can play around in it and see how easy it is to create forms and how your team could use the product most effectively. Feel free to make your own form templates with your brand's colors to really visualize how the forms could look and function.

We use Formstack for all of our lead capture across our whole website. Since starting with Formstack over a year ago, we're seen an average lead conversion rate of around 20 - 30% -- and these aren't just any leads, these are warm, marketing qualified leads.

Formstack review by <span>Joy C.</span>
Joy C.
G2 Gives Campaign

Helpful way to organize event registration, payment collections, surveys and event evaluations

What do you like best?

The broad rage of uses. Formstack was very useful in helping my team and I coordinate a variety of events.

What do you dislike?

Working through the new updates took time

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have many events to plan and a broad rage of people to reach formstack is a great resource. Their support team is very prompt in answering questions about set up and errors. Really get to know how to use the program before using it on your own because there are so many resources and helpful details to learn that will help you use the program well.

We have solved many business problems using formstack. Collecting payments has been easier, advertising to 21st century college students and being able to provide links right away to fill out forms of all types that they can access from their phone, computer or one of our team's computers. Building forms is confusing at first but once you learn your way around the program it's benefits are great.

Formstack review by <span>Jared W.</span>
Jared W.

Great form builder with full customization and integrations

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with Salesforce and assign a contact to multiple campaigns, highly customizable, easy to use, multiple users, groups, number of premade templates. One of the best features is the ability to build dropdown lists with standard answer options and then update that single field w/o updating all forms.

What do you dislike?

Surveys are not the best quality with limited questions and needs that didn't fit our requirements. Other than that, the program serves more than our needs for form building.

Integrations with Salesforce and Pardot are much easier for our Wordpress page design. After previously using another form builder and the errors it produced, we have been able to remove the errors, have a more responsive form, and increase conversions.

Formstack review by <span>Alison M.</span>
Alison M.

There hasn't been anything I couldn't do that I've needed to with formstack.

What do you like best?

Formstack is highly customizable and easy to use. I can do everything I need with formstack and have been using advanced forms with their service. Formstack automates a ton of processes for us both internally and externally which makes our life easier and our business thrive.

What do you dislike?

Intricate forms can take a lot of time to set up. The integrations if done through zapier are also sometimes difficult and take some time to flush out when utilizing an outside source such as zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the ins and outs and the tool will be invaluable.

Lead Generation, Approvals, Project Management, Internal Process Refinement, Email signups, Order forms, customer surveys.

Learning about Formstack?

* We monitor all Formstack reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.