FormSwift

A SaaS platform helping organizations go paperless. FormSwift’s tools allow businesses and individuals to create, edit, sign, and collaborate on documents and workflows in the cloud, eliminating unnecessary printing, faxing, and snail mail.

Work for FormSwift?

Learning about FormSwift?

FormSwift Reviews

Showing 13 FormSwift reviews
FormSwift review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Formswift has made me more productive."

What do you like best?

I use Formswift because it is intuitive and thus I find it easy to use for creating and editing portable document files (PDF).I like its large repository of business document templates which I rely on for occasions when I need fresh ideas on any business document type I am creating ; thus reducing the stress involved in creating standard business documents.

What do you dislike?

Formswift can do way better with its pdf editor. At the moment,whenever I attempt deleting a part of a pdf document,as against completely deleting the section ,it only fades out the wording with a white color,which ends up making my documents very untidy,especially on occasions when I had to delete multiple parts of my pdf doc.

Formswift serves as the go-to program for me ,whenever I need to create standard business documents such as legal documents, marketing plans ,trade manuals etc thus improving my efficiency at work.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FormSwift
FormSwift review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"I choose FormSwift!"

What do you like best?

I chose Form swift because I just needed a template to create a contract. Formswift offered a free trial, which saved me a great deal of money from going through another platform that asks you to pay to use their platform. They have a free account that enables many templates available and the process of signing digitally which saves you time, and use of paper which is essentially what we want to save the environment.

What do you dislike?

They can improve their front end and make it even more user friendly, as well as updating more templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to everyone FormSwift, as I have tried many other free platforms and none of them enables you free use for lifetime. They have the paid version which is also very affordable!

Just sending contracts for my clients to sign digitally.

What Document Creation solution do you use?

FormSwift review by User in Public Policy
User in Public Policy

"Repository of Document Templates Ideal for Small Businesses and Start-Ups"

What do you like best?

FormSwift is very easy to work with. It basically has two components. First, FormSwift allows you to upload and edit PDFs. The second -- its best feature -- is a large library of document templates for businesses and professionals, such as boilerplate legal and tax documents, employee manuals, and even lesson plans. (Some of the library contains forms for individual use, such as living wills and letters of recommendation). While not quite what our organization was looking for (I initially found FormSwift as a potential PDF editor for staff), it seems most ideal for small companies, entrepreneurs, and start-ups, as it takes a lot of the headache out of locating and creating standard business documents.

What do you dislike?

The PDF editor feature is not ideal, and I have yet to find a PDF editor outside of Adobe Illustrator that easily and smoothly edits PDF documents. For example, erasing text does not delete text in the editor, it simply leaves a white space where previous text was. It does have limited value, for example, with adding components to a document such as an electronic signature (which it does quite nicely).

The other thing I don't like about FormSwift is that, at least for now, it is unclear how secure documents are that are stored to the cloud, since some of the templates are tax and legal documents, and may contain sensitive information. Of course this depends on what users do with the template documents: whether they are using them for their own purposes, or simply reusing them as templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

FormSwift allows you to create test documents and browse the templates library for free, as well as provides additional resources that may be useful to businesses and professional, such as developing strategic plans. (FormSwift is a fee-based service - see their FAQ). As with any software evaluation, if you can kick the tires, you should.

We initially researched FormSwift as a potential PDF editor for staff that do not have licenses for Adobe's Creative Suite (since PDFs can be edited in Illustrator). It isn't what we are looking for, but are nonetheless happy to have found FormSwift, because of the templates library. We are small organizations that does many things in-house, and several of the non-legal document templates will certainly come in handy in the course of our work.

FormSwift review by jesse g.
jesse g.

"not free as advertised"

What do you like best?

very basic forms looked nice. easy to enter specific info. there seems to be a lot of forms and im sure several are advertised as free, reading reviews on other sites.

What do you dislike?

advertised as a free form, waste time creating it just to be directed to a payment page. wish there was a way to upload all the screenshots i took of the false advertising

Recommendations to others considering the product

beware of any ads saying their forms are free!!!!!!

nothing, i wanted something it said i could have for free. ill just go elsewhere on google

FormSwift review by Olivia N.
Olivia N.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Makes my job a whole lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think it's a really great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a really good product. I highly recommend it to all

It makes getting important documents out easier and quicker

FormSwift review by User

"Extremely Helpful"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of using their forms. I am such disorganized fellow but their system makes it easy to be organized and professional

What do you dislike?

I would have liked to be able to use their free service longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No hesitation just jump in

I get to look and feel professional with elegant looking forms.

FormSwift review by Sara P.
Sara P.

"Easy way to create custom forms"

What do you like best?

The ability to create customized forms and add to my website in minutes. Makes collecting client data much easier and more accurate.

What do you dislike?

I wish the price was cheaper to add the app and use whenever appropriate.

I collect client transaction information.

FormSwift review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Very good"

What do you like best?

Does what it says it will and helps with signature of recipients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I like everything about this product

Timely submitted

FormSwift review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good place for templates"

What do you like best?

Easy way to obtain a legal template and easily adaptable for your own business needs.

What do you dislike?

May or may not apply to your own problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably every doc you need for your small business.

finding templates that apply to business. It's an easy way to obtain legal documentation without having to pay the arm and a leg for lawyers.

FormSwift review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"It has been very beneficial and helpful in meeting my personal and clients needs."

What do you like best?

The way that basic information is supplied and posted nto the template whee it is required.

What do you dislike?

need more variety of forms, but I sure that they will be coming online soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

check templates and names used to describe

Power of Attorney, leases, billof sale. Just have my attorney review for less than $20 per each

FormSwift review by User in Computer Software

"Reliable but not astonishing "

What do you like best?

I used this product to quickly and easily generate forms to be emailed for e-signatures

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, it did its job and functioned great.

To get forms signed, sent and filed quickly.

FormSwift review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Quick upload and easy changes"

What do you like best?

It is a Quick upload process and very easy to make changes to documents

What do you dislike?

I have not used the program enough to find anything i dislike

I dont have to print documents to make changes then save them again

FormSwift review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The right form exactly when you need it"

What do you like best?

These forms cover every aspect you need.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any dislikes with the forms I've used.

I've utilized the rental agreements and don't need to add anything to this form. It's complete.

Learning about FormSwift?

* We monitor all FormSwift reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.