Forrester

Forrester provides proprietary research, consumer and business data, custom advisory and consulting, events, online communities and executive programs globally.

Work for Forrester?

Learning about Forrester?

Compare Forrester to Similar Solutions

Forrester Reviews

Showing 10 Forrester reviews
Forrester review by <span>Szymon K.</span>
Szymon K.

"Overrated source of knowledge"

What do you like best?

Forrester provides some information about the industries and technology I need, but never full information.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately reports by Forrester are not sufficient when it comes to knowledge about particular industries or technology. I'd expect the reports to be more thorough and detailed, especially on the smaller and mid-sized providers. Trustworthiness of reports is somewhat doubtful, as it seems only companies paying to partner with Forrester get featured in their reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless you are aiming for Enterprises, look elsewhere.

I was trying to get a complete background on the technology and industries.

I was also trying to introduce to Forrester the background on technology that my company provides.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Forrester
Forrester review by <span>Alyssa A.</span>
Alyssa A.

"The Authority."

What do you like best?

I use all sorts of Forrester reports but really find the product reviews helpful. They do a nice overview of companies in all different categories which helps us make decisions on potential partnerships and vendors.

What do you dislike?

So far, it's been a good experience. They don't have everything I need but they do a great job with the areas they specialize in.

What Technology Research solution do you use?

Forrester review by <span>Charity B.</span>
Charity B.

"It a great company to use"

What do you like best?

It a fast easy company to use and get to know how to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing really it very simple and easy to use

Forrester review by Project Team Member in Internet
Project Team Member in Internet

"Great for market trends and research"

What do you like best?

I like that Forrester gives summaries of the information they have learned, so that we have guidance on key takeaways.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the site search. It takes a good bit of reading over an article to make sure it really does pertain to your topic of research.

Forrester review by Project Team Member in Information Technology and Services
Project Team Member in Information Technology and Services

"Great insight into technology"

What do you like best?

The lists of strengths and weaknesses and analysis of future potential industry outlier leaders to keep an eye on..

What do you dislike?

Some of the reports seem to be lacking in depth of review and need further development and should be longer. In length as a result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test out sample reports.

Forrester review by Project Manager in Automotive
Project Manager in Automotive

"10 stars "

What do you like best?

Easy and user friendly . Prompt to and effective easy as always .

What do you dislike?

Tech support not really anything to dislike

Forrester review by Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising
Project Team Member in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome product "

What do you like best?

That it helps you strategize and also with organizational goals

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I disliked with this product/service

Forrester review by Project Team Member in Computer Software
Project Team Member in Computer Software

"Credible and knowledgable"

What do you like best?

Love the team at Forrester. The primary analyst who covers our space has been a pleasure to work with, which isn't always the case with analysts. We also ran a couple of webinars with Forrester, which not only drove lead gen, but helped us position our solution as a leader in the industry.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give Forrester a look.

Forrester review by <span>Kathleen E.</span>
Kathleen E.

"Forrester - Provides a Massive Amount of Information"

What do you like best?

Very broad scope of knowledge available. I like the ability to follow certain analysts works and have information pushed to me. Very well respected in the industry.

What do you dislike?

You can't really get very deep into a subject without paying for analysts service units.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is not inexpensive, so make sure you have the time available to take advantage of what you purchase.

Forrester review by User in Computer Software

"Amazing Source of Documentation & Research"

What do you like best?

Forrester holds a lot of amazing data that helps drive business decisions. With my account I am able to search for market research as well as independent studies and a plethora of other data gathered by experts.

What do you dislike?

It is very costly for business use, and for personal use it is out of my league financially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forrester can be an amazing resource for you to find expert opinions and technology polls. It offers a plethora of good data, and I often used it to help leverage projects I worked on.

Learning about Forrester?

* We monitor all Forrester reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Forrester to Similar Solutions