FortiSandbox

FortiSandbox offers a powerful combination of advanced detection, automated mitigation, actionable insight, and flexible deployment to stop targeted attacks and subsequent data loss. It's also a key component of our Advanced Threat Protection solution.

Work for FortiSandbox?

Learning about FortiSandbox?

FortiSandbox Reviews

Ask FortiSandbox a Question
Showing 1 FortiSandbox review
FortiSandbox review by Consultant

"FortiSandbox Review"

What do you like best?

I love how Fortinet hasn't just lived of their FortiGate, but has constantly innovated & added more products & options like FortiSandbox, which truly provide holistic security coverage in order to keep up with threats & industry demands. It allows us to test/investigate malicious activity on a deeper level so we can rest assured or take further action as needed.

What do you dislike?

n/a - it's a great product & I've always received the help and support I needed from Fortinet

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great offering from Fortinet that will take your security posture & investigative capabilities to the next level. FortiSandbox is very useful, even beyond security. Can definitely make your operation smoother & more efficient.

I'm able to collect data from across my network, devices, etc. Besides initial high level analysis, I'm able to get to the bottom of things using FortiSandbox. With this we have been able to better understand certain traffic and prevent incidents/issues from getting bigger or doing further damage.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FortiSandbox

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

Learning about FortiSandbox?

* We monitor all FortiSandbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.