FortiSandbox

5.0

FortiSandbox offers a powerful combination of advanced detection, automated mitigation, actionable insight, and flexible deployment to stop targeted attacks and subsequent data loss. It's also a key component of our Advanced Threat Protection solution.

Work for FortiSandbox?

Learning about FortiSandbox?

FortiSandbox Reviews

Ask FortiSandbox a Question
Showing 5 FortiSandbox reviews
FortiSandbox review by David F.
David F.

"Helps me sleep at night because it catches almost everything."

What do you like best?

The interface and reporting. Once it is setup, you pretty much just watch it do it's thing.

What do you dislike?

The price. We are a smaller business. Big enough to need one but probably not the size sandbox we purchased. I think they need a more scalable platform. so it can meet the needs of all size businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cooperative fabric is where you get the most out of Sandbox. We use Fortimail, Forticlient and the fortigates. We send from all products to the sandbox.

The main problem we were having Is that our AV wasn't catching everything coming through email. Now we send most attachments to the sandbox and it opens them and now not much malware/viruses get to our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about FortiSandbox
FortiSandbox review by Consultant

"FortiSandbox Review"

What do you like best?

I love how Fortinet hasn't just lived of their FortiGate, but has constantly innovated & added more products & options like FortiSandbox, which truly provide holistic security coverage in order to keep up with threats & industry demands. It allows us to test/investigate malicious activity on a deeper level so we can rest assured or take further action as needed.

What do you dislike?

n/a - it's a great product & I've always received the help and support I needed from Fortinet

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great offering from Fortinet that will take your security posture & investigative capabilities to the next level. FortiSandbox is very useful, even beyond security. Can definitely make your operation smoother & more efficient.

I'm able to collect data from across my network, devices, etc. Besides initial high level analysis, I'm able to get to the bottom of things using FortiSandbox. With this we have been able to better understand certain traffic and prevent incidents/issues from getting bigger or doing further damage.

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

FortiSandbox review by Jerad F.
Jerad F.

"Advanced Zero Day Detection"

What do you like best?

FortiSandbox has a ton of awesome features, but I have to say their integration with our firewall (Fortigate 60E) is the best feature. It completely protects us from zero day attacks do to their always up to date protection. I couldn't ask for more

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would have to be the price

Integrates with our firewall for help protect our network

FortiSandbox review by Lauren R.
Lauren R.

"Helps improve the secirity in our office. "

What do you like best?

I like that It secures your organization by accessible prices

What do you dislike?

The generation of reports. Its difficult without Fortianalyzer.

Improve the cyber security in our office.

FortiSandbox review by Administrator

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm able to detect and prevent intrusions before they happen, its a complete virus/malware database that gets update real-time with our unit. Have our office secure with high-end security against cyber threats with this.

What do you dislike?

Honestly im comfortable using fortisandbox.

We have improved our cyber security in our office. We have reduced the amount of threats and attacks specially through emails.

Learning about FortiSandbox?

* We monitor all FortiSandbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.