Forum West Loop

Forum West Loop (Forum) is a community of thinkers & doers, designers & makers, entrepreneurs and startups.

Work for Forum West Loop?

Learning about Forum West Loop?

Forum West Loop Reviews

Ask Forum West Loop a Question
Showing 1 Forum West Loop review
Forum West Loop review by Analyst/Journalist in Internet
Analyst/Journalist in Internet

"Minimal, but comfortable, convenient and serviceable"

What do you like best?

Forum West Loop was conveniently located adjacent to the Morgan Green Line CTA stop, though I did walk about 15 minutes from the Blue Line since the weather was wonderful. Upon arrival, Hunter was welcoming, gave me a bit of the space's history, and a wonderful tour. He also gave another tour while I was there, so it seemed to be common. He also gave me suggestions on food around the neighborhood (which was quite abundant).

My internet connection was solid and didn't pose any problems throughout the day. Most co-working spaces I've visited had more open areas and glass doors and a modern feel, but Forum did feel like more of a traditional office. One company occupied about one-third of the existing space, which was separated from the remaining areas. The open spots consisted of a few singular desks and about ten offices ranging from one to five-person areas. There was also a full kitchen, coffee machine, and adjacent seating area.

Everyone working there was friendly and kept to themselves for the most part. People looking for a handful of desks, some meeting rooms, and a convenient location would not be disappointed. It's not ideal for individuals unless you're willing to rent one whole personal office which range in price between about $1,300 and $2,200 per month. The staff there did seem open to help accommodate larger teams and provide the necessary resources.

What do you dislike?

The space itself was in a bit of flux, as the space had recently expanded upstairs and some construction was going on. Still, once I settled into my relatively isolated and private working space noise was not an issue.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Forum West Loop

What Coworking Spaces solution do you use?

Learning about Forum West Loop?

* We monitor all Forum West Loop reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.