Fotor Photo Editor

The Fotor online editor is a powerful photo editing and graphic designing tool which offers all major editing functions plus our patented HDR technologies.

Work for Fotor Photo Editor?

Learning about Fotor Photo Editor?

Fotor Photo Editor Reviews

Ask Fotor Photo Editor a Question
Showing 59 Fotor Photo Editor reviews
Fotor Photo Editor review by <span>Selvam V.</span>
Selvam V.

Awesome photo enhancement tool

What do you like best?

The tools provided in Fotor are pretty straight forward and intuitive. Fotor makes it easy to add text overlays to images. I like the image-enhancing tools and filters which make pictures look their best. Fotor supports all popular image file formats. Fotor provides smart filters and effects which are quick to master. Aslo fotor offers some excellent additional features for a nominal fee.

What do you dislike?

I wish Fotor had more editing features to choose from. Sometimes there are bugs that cause it to close out on me.

I use Fotor Photo Editor for editing all my images. Fotor allows you to apply special effects and improve the appearance of photos that you’d normally need an expensive camera to achieve. It's easy, convenient to use and I can make images of consistent quality throughout. Fotor makes the process very easy and quick while also enhancing the impact of my data presentation. I like the ease with which I can create collage when I have multiple results of the same experiment.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fotor Photo Editor
Fotor Photo Editor review by <span>Julia C.</span>
Julia C.

One of the Greatest Free Photo Apps Available

What do you like best?

Like the filters of Instagram? You'll love Fotor. Its preset filters, simple editing tools, and ease of use make it a fantastic option for cropping, basic color corrections, and more. Should you be in the market for basic collage software as well, this has those features.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that are missing, although I can't complain since it is free. It would be nice if you could rotate crop sizes or decrease the amount of filter seen on a photo. Additionally, the ability to add text to images is pretty limited and looks more childish than normal.

For work, my largest use of this program is to crop or rotate photos. Occasionally I've increased the brightness in an image before publishing for web as well. I work in digital media so it is a nice, easy way too fix submitted photos that need minor adjustments.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Fotor Photo Editor review by <span>Beatrice B.</span>
Beatrice B.

Editing App for Newbies

What do you like best?

I really like the "scenes" feature on Fotor. It's a filter option, but more realistic and less cheesy than regular filters. Options include: portrait, cloudy, shade, backlit, flash, night, theatre, food, sand/snow, fluorescent, and darken.

What do you dislike?

The border and textures offered are cheesy and many, you must pay for. Although I like the "scenes" section, the choices are all or nothing. You cannot apply a filter to a certain percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fotor is super easy to use. Personally, I like Adobe Lightroom better because there are more fine tuning options when it comes to photo editing. However, if you do not edit photos often, or are uncomfortable with other software, Fotor is extremely easy to use. It is also free, but overall offers nothing I would be willing to pay for.

Fotor has helped our company's social media. I like the filters under "scenes," better than those on Instagram. It is great for a quick edit on a computer.

Fotor Photo Editor review by <span>Marco D.</span>
Marco D.

A simple but powerful photo editor:

What do you like best?

I love this Fotor because it's the simplest way to make any image you have a new and different one. The great thing is that you can easily drag your image to open it in Fotor, and right after that it´s just a matter of choosing any of the effects or editing options that are available on the right of the screen. For example, I personally enjoy adding more "exposure" to the image so that the background is changed and it looks quite different and better. You can do all of this in your images in a couple seconds with Fotor.

What do you dislike?

Even when this is a great software for editing and making new and better images from previous ones, there´s something that I don't like at all, and that's the fact that more than 30' percent of the page is covered with ads, which is really disgusting. The bottom of the screen, as well as the right and left sides of it, are completely covered with these ads, that sometimes aren't really related to things of interest. It would be a good idea that Fotor removed these.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don´t want to spend money in a paid software, and you need tools to edit images, then you might find helpful Fotor, as it includes many of the features that other paid software offer.

I can easily edit the images that my customers send me when they ask me to make them different, but based on the same concept, and this makes me money. I can also make new images and designs, based on specific needs of my clients because also makes it so easy, and it doesn't require a lot of time to do this. This is an awesome online editor.

Fotor Photo Editor review by <span>Vivek S.</span>
Vivek S.

Best online photo editing tool

What do you like best?

The tools provided in Fotor are pretty straight forward and intuitive. I like the image-enhancing tools and filters which make pictures look their best. Fotor makes it easy to add text overlays to images. Additionally, I can save the edited images in multiple formats. Fotor excels in being quick, and quick to master.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Fotor Photo Editor. Though it would be nice to have some added features and editing options.

I use Fotor Photo Editor for editing my images for my presentations. I like the ease with which I can create collage when I have multiple results of the same experiment. It's easy, convenient to use and I can make images of consistent quality throughout. Fotor improves my image quality and thus aids in enhancing the impact of my data presentation.

Fotor Photo Editor review by <span>Tanya (Tatiana) G.</span>
Tanya (Tatiana) G.

Great for basic photo editing

What do you like best?

The service is pretty self explanatory and very easy to navigate through and use. The application requires no previous photo editing experience. One of the best feature is the ability to download an offline desktop version of the application. The photo editor allows you to design unique video covers, Facebook background, various cards and possible brochures.

What do you dislike?

Most of the advanced features are only available with the upgrade. You can still use those features and practice editing with them, however, you would not be able to use the picture as it will contain watermarks. There could be more in app tutorials that would help users to improve their editing skills and make use of some of the advanced features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application for the beginners. There are features such as the Enhance feature, that can automatically edit and improve the quality of your pictures without you manually have to adjust brightness etc. The service is very convenient as it can be used online and does not require any additional storage if you do not need the desktop version. The stored edited pictures and designed can be accessed from your personal mobile devices as well.

Easy to learn online editor that would also hold advanced features. There are many features that can be considered an introduction to photoshop such as layering or HDR to highlight various features and details of your photos. Mobile application works great as well and enables the user to conviniently access their pictures from any device.

Learning about Fotor Photo Editor?

* We monitor all Fotor Photo Editor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.