Fotor Photo Editor

The Fotor online editor is a powerful photo editing and graphic designing tool which offers all major editing functions plus our patented HDR technologies.

Work for Fotor Photo Editor?

Learning about Fotor Photo Editor?

Fotor Photo Editor Reviews

Ask Fotor Photo Editor a Question
Showing 69 Fotor Photo Editor reviews
Fotor Photo Editor review by Patricia M.
Patricia M.

"I love this photo editor"

What do you like best?

It is a very simple and useful editor. I have been able to edit my photos instantly on your website, it has many nice settings and filters.

Something very important about Fotor is that you can create high dynamic range (HDR) photos. Simply place a low contrast photo, a normal contrast and a high contrast photo in the HDR editor, and Fotor will combine all three to create a beautifully balanced and sharp result.

The most important thing is that it's free.

You can use it whenever and wherever you want. I love it very much and I recommend it to everyone.

What do you dislike?

The only bad thing I could say about this editor is that you have to pay for some effects. It would be great if it was completely free but I think that is asking a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a photo editor fast, simple, free and easy to use, Fotor is what you need. I recommend it

In my work I have Fotor as a main tool when I have to edit some design. It is so fast and easy to use that it saves me a lot of time..

I use Fotor to edit my designs and personal photographs. It has helped me a lot because it is a quick tool that I have available on the web at any time. Fotor offers the basic settings for editing and adjusting photos, but takes it to the next level with the ability to add overlays and other special effects. I love that!!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Fotor Photo Editor
Fotor Photo Editor review by Julia C.
Julia C.

"One of the Greatest Free Photo Apps Available"

What do you like best?

Like the filters of Instagram? You'll love Fotor. Its preset filters, simple editing tools, and ease of use make it a fantastic option for cropping, basic color corrections, and more. Should you be in the market for basic collage software as well, this has those features.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features that are missing, although I can't complain since it is free. It would be nice if you could rotate crop sizes or decrease the amount of filter seen on a photo. Additionally, the ability to add text to images is pretty limited and looks more childish than normal.

For work, my largest use of this program is to crop or rotate photos. Occasionally I've increased the brightness in an image before publishing for web as well. I work in digital media so it is a nice, easy way too fix submitted photos that need minor adjustments.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Fotor Photo Editor review by Beatrice B.
Beatrice B.

"Editing App for Newbies"

What do you like best?

I really like the "scenes" feature on Fotor. It's a filter option, but more realistic and less cheesy than regular filters. Options include: portrait, cloudy, shade, backlit, flash, night, theatre, food, sand/snow, fluorescent, and darken.

What do you dislike?

The border and textures offered are cheesy and many, you must pay for. Although I like the "scenes" section, the choices are all or nothing. You cannot apply a filter to a certain percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fotor is super easy to use. Personally, I like Adobe Lightroom better because there are more fine tuning options when it comes to photo editing. However, if you do not edit photos often, or are uncomfortable with other software, Fotor is extremely easy to use. It is also free, but overall offers nothing I would be willing to pay for.

Fotor has helped our company's social media. I like the filters under "scenes," better than those on Instagram. It is great for a quick edit on a computer.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Marco D.
Marco D.

"A simple but powerful photo editor:"

What do you like best?

I love this Fotor because it's the simplest way to make any image you have a new and different one. The great thing is that you can easily drag your image to open it in Fotor, and right after that it´s just a matter of choosing any of the effects or editing options that are available on the right of the screen. For example, I personally enjoy adding more "exposure" to the image so that the background is changed and it looks quite different and better. You can do all of this in your images in a couple seconds with Fotor.

What do you dislike?

Even when this is a great software for editing and making new and better images from previous ones, there´s something that I don't like at all, and that's the fact that more than 30' percent of the page is covered with ads, which is really disgusting. The bottom of the screen, as well as the right and left sides of it, are completely covered with these ads, that sometimes aren't really related to things of interest. It would be a good idea that Fotor removed these.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don´t want to spend money in a paid software, and you need tools to edit images, then you might find helpful Fotor, as it includes many of the features that other paid software offer.

I can easily edit the images that my customers send me when they ask me to make them different, but based on the same concept, and this makes me money. I can also make new images and designs, based on specific needs of my clients because also makes it so easy, and it doesn't require a lot of time to do this. This is an awesome online editor.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Vivek S.
Vivek S.

"Best online photo editing tool"

What do you like best?

The tools provided in Fotor are pretty straight forward and intuitive. I like the image-enhancing tools and filters which make pictures look their best. Fotor makes it easy to add text overlays to images. Additionally, I can save the edited images in multiple formats. Fotor excels in being quick, and quick to master.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike about Fotor Photo Editor. Though it would be nice to have some added features and editing options.

I use Fotor Photo Editor for editing my images for my presentations. I like the ease with which I can create collage when I have multiple results of the same experiment. It's easy, convenient to use and I can make images of consistent quality throughout. Fotor improves my image quality and thus aids in enhancing the impact of my data presentation.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Jaime G.
Jaime G.

"La más sencilla de usar"

What do you like best?

Fotor Photo Editor proporciona una variedad de plantillas que se ajustan a todas mis necesidades para crear/editar pedidos de mis clientes personalizados, normalmente para redes sociales. Concretamente, lo suelo usar para crear collages de todas las formas y tamaños para todos mis mensajes, y obviamente de mis clientes. También uso bastante la cámara integrada en Fotor Photo Editor en mi móvil. Y lógicamente, lo mejor que te puede ofrecer esta aplicación es su sencillez, de tal forma que cualquier persona que no tenga conocimientos de fotografía ni de diseño, pueda llevar a cabo cualquier función o tarea dentro de este programa.

What do you dislike?

Creo que el principal fallo que encuentro en este programa, es la baja calidad de Fotor Photo Editor. Uso su cámara en mi móvil normalmente cuando no puedo hacerlas con mi cámara profesional. También otro fallo que tengo es que ofrece muchas herramientas muy sencillas, pero quizás le faltaría alguna herramienta más avanzada, aunque también es verdad que el punto fuerte de este programa es facilitar el uso al usuario por lo que seguramente si se añaden estas herramientas avanzadas, muchos usuarios dejarían de usar Fotor Photo Editor y se pasarían a otra app más fácil, ya que esto es lo que buscan los usuarios, sencillez. Una cosa que tampoco me gusta es que tiene plantilla limitadas, creo que deberían implementar más plantillas. Esto solo lo veo mal para gente que tiene un bajo presupuesto. Normalmente las empresas nos podemos permitir gastar dinero en plantillas, por lo que no debería ser una cosa que se debería corregir.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si te falta tiempo, te recomiendo usar Fotor Photo Editor. Es una aplicación muy rápida de usar y muy intuitiva. No necesitarás ni siquiera los tutoriales que en otras aplicaciones se necesitan para empezar a aprender.

Fotor Photo Editor la utilizo normalmente para crear diseños para mis clientes y para retoques de fotografía. Lo utilizo mucho para crear collages de todas formas y tamaños. Cuando el cliente busca rapidez e inmediatez no me queda otra opción que recurrir a este programa, ya que es el más rápido. El cliente en la mayoría de los casos queda muy satisfecho tanto por el resultado final del pedido como por el tiempo de la entrega del pedido que no suele tardar más de un par de horas en horario de oficina.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Tanya (Tatiana) G.
Tanya (Tatiana) G.

"Great for basic photo editing"

What do you like best?

The service is pretty self explanatory and very easy to navigate through and use. The application requires no previous photo editing experience. One of the best feature is the ability to download an offline desktop version of the application. The photo editor allows you to design unique video covers, Facebook background, various cards and possible brochures.

What do you dislike?

Most of the advanced features are only available with the upgrade. You can still use those features and practice editing with them, however, you would not be able to use the picture as it will contain watermarks. There could be more in app tutorials that would help users to improve their editing skills and make use of some of the advanced features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great application for the beginners. There are features such as the Enhance feature, that can automatically edit and improve the quality of your pictures without you manually have to adjust brightness etc. The service is very convenient as it can be used online and does not require any additional storage if you do not need the desktop version. The stored edited pictures and designed can be accessed from your personal mobile devices as well.

Easy to learn online editor that would also hold advanced features. There are many features that can be considered an introduction to photoshop such as layering or HDR to highlight various features and details of your photos. Mobile application works great as well and enables the user to conviniently access their pictures from any device.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Jazzman W.
Jazzman W.

"Aplicación de edición fácil para el navegador web "

What do you like best?

Este sitio es perfecto para lo que necesito: unir fotos en pancartas y collages para el sitio web de mi compañía de teatro, las redes sociales y las explosiones de correo electrónico. Todavía utilizo picstitch cuando estoy creando un collage en mi teléfono, pero Fotor ofrece más formas y opciones y se puede hacer en una computadora (con frecuencia mis imágenes ya están en la computadora, no en mi teléfono).

What do you dislike?

Todavía no he pagado la versión premium, que eliminaría la marca de agua y desbloquearía más funciones. Ojalá hubiera algunas opciones más gratis antes de hacer la actualización. También puede ser un poco torpe al cargar fotos (no las arrastre hacia fotor - debe usar el botón "cargar") o al cambiar de proyecto (una vez que carguen las fotos, desearía que las guarden en su barra lateral incluso si cambia por supuesto, con lo que te gustaría hacer con ellos).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un buen editor para imágenes individuales con funciones agradables que también puede encontrar en los productos de software consagrado. Pero no lo usaría como primera opción. Lo usaría como respaldo para cuando quiera editar algunas imágenes en línea.

tanto para el trabajo como para el uso personal ofrece una gran cantidad de herramientas, que mejoran la calidad de las imágenes que son difíciles de observar

Fotor Photo Editor review by Himanshu S.
Himanshu S.

"Amazing editing app and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Best tool I have used till now in terms of ease of use and accessibility. Adds amazing filters, stickers, affects and super-impose pictures. Fotor's one-click filters automatically refine your picture to look the best Ability to download the edited pictures in various dimensions and quality. The software is updated continuously. The latest version of the software lets you create collages in different dimensions. It is free and you can download it free for windows which is the biggest pro.

What do you dislike?

Definitely can not replace photoshop but if you are not experienced in graphics editing software, this is the perfect alternative. It has a lot of features to play around with but not comparable to GIMP. It is not ideal for creating artwork from scratch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an amateur or a beginner in photo editing, this is the perfect tool to start. Easy to use, free and accountable. Highly recommend.

Creating headers and posters for Facebook promotion for my startup and fraternity social handles. Amazingly easy to use and fast. Does not crash. You can apply very special effects such as tilt-shift blurry effects which are only available in expensive cameras.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Akia R.
Akia R.

"Fast, Free and Functional Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use, but also a very powerful piece of software.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations of the free version (although this is to be expected).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using the free version, then be prepared to run into a few roadblocks here and there. The functionality appears to be the same across the board, but certain effects are not available to those who use the free version. Still, I've found a use for the app even with those restrictions but in place. I don't use Fotor very often (I prefer Pixlr and paint.net), but it gets the job done when and if I need it.

Sometimes I require some special effects when creating images, and Fotor allows me to get those effects.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Needs a remodel "

What do you like best?

I like that there is a lot of options for just about all

Occasions. The categories are advance and fun to work with.

What do you dislike?

Everything has a price. And after awhile there are better programs that can do the same stuff for half the price. The system takes a while generate. It wasn't user friendly at first, in fact it was a Nightmare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like having fun and you do t have a lot of money to buy the higher end editing programs then this is a fun program to play with. But it's not my favorite of all editing programs.

I like that I can make simple templates that are ready to post on my Facebook and webpage. I can't almost change every aspect of a project to fit

My needs at that moment in time.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User

"Easy editing app for web browser"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a "picstitch" equivalent for my desktop rather than on my phone, and happened upon Fotor. This site is perfect for what I need: stitching together photos into banners and collages for my theatre company's website, social media, and email blasts. I do still use picstitch when I am creating a collage on my phone, but Fotor offers more shapes and options and can be done on a computer (frequently my images are on the computer already, not in my phone).

What do you dislike?

I have not yet paid for the premium version, which would remove the watermark and unlock more features. I wish there were a few more free options before doing the upgrade. It can also be a little clunky when uploading photos (do not drag them into fotor - you must use the "upload" button) or when changing projects (once photos are uploaded, I wish they would keep them in your sidebar even if you change course with what you'd like to do with them).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I made some mistakes my first time around. It's useful to watch some tutorials online first.

My primary benefit was the ability to stitch pictures together in a horizontal or vertical row, which I can then use as dividing lines to separate sections of my website or email blasts. Most other photo stitching apps only allow you to combine photos into a square.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Yisbellis R.
Yisbellis R.

"multifunctional editor"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use, multiple options to organize and edit the photographs, the free style is great, the option to share on social networks is quite useful, allows to share in a faster way all the content that is edited, I like the different options to organize the photographs and that does not limit the number of them that they want to place

What do you dislike?

It would be good to add the Instagram option as a social network to share, in the collage option you should also allow editing the photos, since sometimes you have to add an effector and you would have to do it in a photo first and then use it in the collage, you should have a zoom option, since there are photographs that due to their size is difficult to adapt in the size of the collage

both for work and personal use offers a large number of tools, which improve the quality of images that are difficult to observe

Fotor Photo Editor review by Luis Angel A.
Luis Angel A.

"It is a 100% useful application. "

What do you like best?

I am fascinated by photographs, and this tool helps me to make each photograph better than the previous one, I can edit my photos and get the best out of each one, it is very easy to use, it really works, every time I do an activity with my students I must have photographic report of each one, and with this application I can make the photos go much better without having a professional camera.

What do you dislike?

I do not consider any against, it is a very good application that complies with what it promotes, edits my photos in a fast and simple way, I can add effects, frames, texts and many other things.

helps me to make some more harmonious photos, and to make all the arrangements uqe I consider

Fotor Photo Editor review by Manal I.
Manal I.

"The ultimate photo combiner"

What do you like best?

The exclusive features of having 3 options, collages, editing and design. My facebook covers are now unique collages and frames, because of the awesome designs from foto editor. There are various templates for collages, which makes sure all sorts of needs are fulfilled. The editor also covers all required basic features and also has some really cute effects.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything that I specifically dislike about foto photo editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make very quick edits for your photographs and also are looking for a software to help beginners, this application is the best choice.

When I have to make social media postings, foto editor comes in hand to edit photos, make them the mist appealing shots and share. The collages are also very much useful for graphical representations and designs are useful in creating banners.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Hannah H.
Hannah H.

"Not super user friendly or sophisticated, but it is free..."

What do you like best?

I like that it's free. It does have a lot of different filters.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you can only open one picture at a time unless you want to do the exact same edit to all of them. Also, you cannot open multiple pictures unless they are in a folder. I do not keep the pictures in a folder, so it makes me not want to use the batch feature. Also, if I decided to put my pics in folders, I would want to edit some differently than others. I just want to be able to open multiple pics and do different edits on each one. Also, the edits are not as crisp as say VSCO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look for something else to use long term, but I suppose if you were in a pinch, I would use it.

I am trying to edit product pictures for my business.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Paul Andrei A.
Paul Andrei A.

"A lot of functions but pretty slow. And the desktop one doesn't help either"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity. It's made for normal people that want to play with editing pictures but has some profesional abilities like curves and brushes. The brushes are made so anybody could understand how they work.

What do you dislike?

The online editor is very slow, and the offline one doesn't have some of the functions of the online editor. The effects are not the same on the editors. I tryied uploading a raw file in the offline editor and it didnt work. I have a d750 camera. Maybe it doesnt support it's kind of raw.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They shouldn't expect a profesional editor. It's a good editor for single images with nice functions that you can also find in the consacrated software products. But i wouldn't use it as a first option. I would use it as a back-up for when i want to edit some pictures online.

You can make quick edits, for facebook and other social networks. It is mostly for people who want to play and are at the beggining of editing photos.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Nykole C.
Nykole C.

"Use it all the time for photo editing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this photo editor is the easy use and different editing options. You can take acne away, flip/rotate pictures, focus certain parts of the photo and even do some fun color editing. My

Favorite part is take a photo and focusing in on a certain section while the rest of the photo is blurry which is really neat. You can do a linear, circular, or eclipse focus. You can also click different scenes as in line lighting changes for a cloudy day or sunny day. It really helps. I also like that you can make collages on the app. I tend to use that a lot.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have the full version there are quite a few pop up ads but that is just so you want to buy the full version. There are no photo filters on the app that I have been able to find . I would

rather use instagrams filters, but it would be nice

To have that option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this apps. It has every photo need that you would ask for in one app. The only thing it does not have is filters so you would need another app for that. But otherwise it works great.

Any photo editing needs I have I can use this app for. It helps if I need to rotate/edit a picture for a document or email. Also making any collages for our business is done on this app. I have gone to this app several times for business needs.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Amanda H.
Amanda H.

"Great Product to Improve Social Media Posts"

What do you like best?

Fotor provides a variety of pre-made posts that fit all of my needs to create custom graphics for social media posts. Without these images, my post views take a huge hit, so this allows me to create shareable graphics that both convey information and boost my views. I utilize this product to create custom Instagram posts that I then use on Facebook and on Twitter and also to create Facebook covers. As well, I use it to use create collages for all my social media posts of all shapes and sizes using photos shot on site with my camera (from the mobile app) and also from high-quality photos from my professional-level camera.

What do you dislike?

Fotor has a limited amount of premade templates on its free platform. Unfortunately, my organization's budget does not allow me to purchase the upgrade, so I utilize the free options. Other competitors, however, seem to provide many more templates and also allow storage in a user account in the free level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that this product meets all of your needs for storage and template availability

This product allows me to create custom graphics that can be shared easily by my users and also allows me to create graphically pleasing collages that let me share a multitude of photos on one post. I have realized higher social media views and shares when utilizing these custom posts and collages, and it's easy to use. Although, I am proficient in Photoshop and the Adobe Suite, the Fotor tools are easy to use, quick and available on mobile.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Molly C.
Molly C.

"Easy, Convenient Software"

What do you like best?

I love that this software enables me to edit my images quickly and easily to share. Very user-friendly guides and all of the necessary tools I need to edit my images to make them look like professional quality.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this program. For such an easy-to-use platform, I am able to complete all of the tasks I need, for an extremely affordable amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would choose Fotor over similar programs because of its ease of use as well as its affordability.

I am able to create professional looking images for my customers to boost the images of current products and to create a visually appealing advertisement.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"Great Tool & Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Fotor is easy to jump into and start using. I have used PicMonkey and Canva in the past- all are free to set up accounts for, but I think Fotor has more photo editing options available. I also really like that you do not need to download it's software like some other photo editing tools. There is also a paid version wthout ads, but the ads do not really get in the way of the photo editing screen. You can crop your photo to different sizes, or freeform a shape, there are different effects to add, stickers and text to make your photo fun and quirky, airbrushing and skintone/face smoothing...I can go on and on. When saving, you can save in .png or .jpg format and there are 3 quality levels to save on (different file sizes as the quality increases.)

What do you dislike?

I cannot really think of anything I dislike about the site. There are really so many options to photo editing on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All I can say, is if you are thinking of using it, try it out first. It's free and easy to start.

I love that Fotor is free, and available online where I can access from any one of my computers without having to download software to each one. It is easy to use and navigate and has many functions.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Online Photo Editor for photo effects"

What do you like best?

Of all the online photo editors this is one of my favorites. I love the photo effects and color changes. It's simple to add effects and filters on your pictures with Fotor, like really simple. It's nice.

What do you dislike?

There are some options you cannot do unless you upgrade your plan, which is fine, but there were some effects I want to use but don't have access to them. I'd rather them just not show those options, but that's how they get people interested in upgrading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try with the free version.

Editing photos, color changes on photos, making pictures ready to use online. Instead of opening a more cumbersome editing program like photoshop this tool allows a quick filter effect edit for pictures.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Soumi B.
Soumi B.

"good but cant compete with professional software "

What do you like best?

Easy use via internet , fun to work in it better than competitors, good but cant compete with professional software , I only use it when I do not have my laptop handy with me

What do you dislike?

Options to fine tune is restricted hence not my first choice, other licensed software are much better, I can understand it can not compete with other photography softwares as it is only online, hence I am ok with it

I use it for personal use when I do not feel like using professional level softwares

Fotor Photo Editor review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Fotor Photo Editor Review"

What do you like best?

I love the preset layouts - I don't have to worry about positioning the photos perfectly or spacing them out exactly because they is already a format created.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a lot of advanced work I can do on it. It is still very useful but mostly in regards to just the basic points of photo editing and photo collage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest already having your images at the pixel size you want them to be at so all you have to do is drop the images in. I say this because sometimes it is a little easier to edit the images size outside of Fotor and then just drag and drop the images as needed.

We all have Adobe Photoshop Elements on our computers, which is helpful but not all inclusive. I need to create hero images for each brand store and it is better to use a collage of photos to better represent the brand as a whole – Fotor solves that problem in a free and easy way. No extra cost to the business!

Fotor Photo Editor review by Melissa N.
Melissa N.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Thai program was a dream to use with its simplicity. It is also really great that it is a program that I do not have to download on to my computer. That is a major plus to me. I really like the ability of being able to go onto any computer and be able to work. With other programs you have to download the program to be able to use it. With Photo Editor you have the actual option of on the net or downloaded.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I didn't dislike about this program. There really is nothing to dislike when it comes to this program. It really is easy to work with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only thing that I can say is try out the program.

As with many business owners and photographers there always is a learning curve and the constant search for different programs to use that suit your needs. I have realized when programs give you more of an option with the different ways to use their program you will lean towards their company.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Afraj A.
Afraj A.

"Ideal Photo Makeover"

What do you like best?

The availability of all 3 features as editing photographs, making collages and creating designs is one of the unique and best features for Foto Photo Editor application. It has various photo editing effects which adds a touch of reality and colour to photos. The easy to navigate tools and the eye catching effects are outstanding features. The designs tab has mutli-purpose saving templates, which I think as a great idea.

What do you dislike?

The phone application is bombarded with just too many ads and pop-ups, which becomes very annoying when using it for purpose that requires a lot of attention or working in deadlines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free app is also one best feature to try out. It is interesting

When I have to upload pictures interesting design templates and design, the foro [photo editor is the best app to get all these work done on time

Fotor Photo Editor review by Lucy W.
Lucy W.

"Fotor easiness of use for newbies!"

What do you like best?

Fotor is one of the only apps that are free that include so many features to use on your phone or computer,

I enjoy that they include this features :Tilt-Shift

Fotor's Tilt-Shift editor gives your images the depth-of-field normally seen only on professional-grade DSLR cameras

And different Image Formats

Supports importing and exporting a wide range of image formats, including TIFF, JPEG, and PNG, plus conversion functionality for RAW files.

And that you could Save, Share & Print

We make it easy to save, share or print your edited photos with only a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

In the free iPhone app it has a lot of banners and pop up adds, it does make you want to stop using it; I guess the features make it worth it to be dealing with so many ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to use for

Newbies.

I do lots of image editing and set up for web pages and blogs; I enjoy the easiness of use of their app, it's so reliable I can save it in to my camera roll without a problem and come back and finish what I was working on.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Higher Education

"Best Photo Editing tool"

What do you like best?

Fotor is an awesome and powerful software for photo editing. Fotor is easy to navigate through and use. Fotor offers wide range of settings for editing. Fotor can provide great impact visually to the pictures.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about Fotor so far. I wish the desktop version had templates like the online version. Also some of the nice features are available in paid version only.

With Fotor the pictures are undoubtedly and recognizably better. Fotor allows me pull photos quickly from various albums, and save automatically to my phone photo album for quick sharing. Fotor has ready made layouts that saves me a lot of time and effort.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Zahra A.
Zahra A.

"Amazingly simple & FREE!"

What do you like best?

does not need installation of a program

What do you dislike?

Limited editing of specifics parts of photo, unlike photoshop.

Using Fotor Photo Editor is so simple and quick. It requires no install when using a browser. You can save your photos to the cloud and access from anywhere. We use this to edit our website photos and the result is always great. I also love that they have an app that is easy to use.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Emili O.
Emili O.

"Great and practical tool for editing my photos used on my social networks"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, compatible with window and free. Also is linked to social networks.

What do you dislike?

I am totally satisfied with everything the program offers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended to stylize your photos if they do not have experiences in more complex programs such as photoshop.

I could easily edit my photos that I use in social networks for advertising

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Do NOT sign up "

What do you like best?

The sign up seemed easy enough. That is all.

What do you dislike?

The end result is photo editing is mediocre and not at a professional level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On top of the fact that their product did not help me and I barely used it, they're customer service is even worse.

They put me on a recurring payment schedule without me knowledge then no email reminder to allow you the opportunity to cancel. They then put through the transaction and then notified me after the fact like all other companies I have dealt with in the past. After trying to dispute, they said they could not offer a refund.

It solved none of my problems. The software is mediocre and I had to outsource for someone else to do the work.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Eliezer G.
Eliezer G.

"Quizás el photoshop web"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque es bonito y al mismo tiempo elegante, e interactivo. Tienes bastantes ideas innovadoras e interesantes con mucha creatividad y originales, me a servido hasta para conseguir inspiración. Me a ayudado a mantener actualizado y bonito mis redes sociales.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que no me gusto es que no funciona muy con conexiones lentas de Internet, duro mucho en cargar.

Y casi todas la excelentes características son de pago

Recommendations to others considering the product

Si lo que desean es jugar un poco con las fotos de sus amigos y familiares sin tantas complicaciones técnicas este la app web que están buscando.

Bueno para los negocios no lo utilizo, mas si lo e usado para las redes sociales ya que me ofrece las características básicas que necesito.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Lenore A.
Lenore A.

"DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SOFTWARE"

What do you like best?

There is nothing to like. We never used it because its options are too plain.

What do you dislike?

The design options are at an elementary level at best. The customer service is less than elementary.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CANVA . . . this software is current with trends and customer service is excellent

I am not solving anything with FOTOR.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"So easy to use and very intuitive"

What do you like best?

It's just so easy to use and makes editing picture a very simple task. I'm into photography so I use other tools when I want a more "enthusiast" editing feeling. But when I need to edit photos on the go, and at work, I always use fotor photo editor.

I also like that you can then create collage and presentations with the same product. Makes designing engaging content on social media very easy!

What do you dislike?

My personal laptop isn't the most recent and powerful computer, and it sometimes has trouble to load pages, or has a hard time responding... but I guess it's still an acceptable inconvenience given the pros (and it's much better on desktop computer)

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy, intuitive and user friendly software.

My coworkers (who are not enthusiast photographs/designers) can easily step in and design content for social media. Perfect for a small organization or for volunteers

It allows me to quickly edit and publish pictures we take in our different projects. It makes the process very easy and quick, and the whole fotor "suite" is then very nice for design content for social media

Fotor Photo Editor review by Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.

"Fotor is Great!"

What do you like best?

Fotor is easy to use and navigate. It has a ton of fun features and you have endless possibilities when editing your photos. Using Fotor is fast and leads to great results! I am a big fan of the color editing it offers.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike at the moment. I would love to see more features and editing options added but I am sure that will happen in time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Fotor!

We were looking for a program that could help edit photos that we use in our day to day activities. We use photos a lot for our newsletters, website, Facebook, and Sunday worship slides.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Michaéla D.
Michaéla D.

"Great for small things"

What do you like best?

Easy to make small edits quickly. I also like to use it for photo collages.

What do you dislike?

Paid for items mixed in with free. I wish they were separated out.

I do not want to pay a monthly fee for adobe products, I don't use them often enough to justify the price. Fotor fills in the gaps.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Brenda S.
Brenda S.

"Great for editing images for blogs"

What do you like best?

I like how I can easily and quickly edit an image or create a meme for a blog post or social share.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great free tool to enhance your ability to create original images.

I am able to create original attractive images for my blog.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Megan H.
Megan H.

"Quick, easy editing "

What do you like best?

It’s user-friendly, has so many editing effects and I can make collages for our newsletter and social media quickly.

What do you dislike?

So far we haven’t found anything we dislike.

We are able to take photographs at classes & events, edit them quickly and post them right away!

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy and Convenient App! "

What do you like best?

The Fotor Photo Editor app is very easy to use. With the different shape templates, you can create your own photo collages in minutes and put in a few different fun options for border design, width, etc. The app easily connects to your various albums to pull photos quickly and easily, and saves automatically to your phone photo album for quick sharing.

What do you dislike?

The free app is pretty standard in terms of collage shape choices. It's good for a standard photo collage, but if you want to get really creative with it, you'll likely need to get an upgrade.

It's a great tool for photo collages, anything fron wacky fun designs to a standard, clean-cut photo collage. I've used it many times for social sharing across company social channels and so on.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Love this software for quick photo edits"

What do you like best?

My favorite features are the collage and design features, especially their design templates for things like facebook posts, youtube cover photos etc. I use the collage feature often when I want to quickly stitch together photos but don't want to bother with Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything about this software that I don't like :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their free version is a great option if you don't have access to Photoshop! Great for basic photo editing and the aforementioned design features.

Creating quick content for social media, marketing emails, etc.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.

"Graphic design with both a Desktop and App version!"

What do you like best?

I like that there is both a desktop and smart phone app with similarities between both.

What do you dislike?

Seems to work best in Chrome. In Safari it doesn't always load. A little confusing when you first take a look and not as intuitive as other design apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and compare to other apps, Could be a great graphic tool for those with no experience in design or creating graphics.

Creating simple fast social media images to share without loading PS and taking up more time.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Mary C.
Mary C.

"Fotor Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

I like the different effects you can use to change the photo, along with the the text option and frames. I also like that you can change the color of the stickers that you choose.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I dislike about this app. Though I haven't been using it too long.

I am able to make different flyer for my business which is a big help.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User

"This is by far the greatest thing when it comes to editing photos."

What do you like best?

Every single aspect of this software was great but as for what I like best, I would have to say the beatifications. This software provides multiple ways to beautify a picture such as smoothing and contouring the skin. Blemish fix is an absolute must have when it comes to editing my photos and with this software it doesn't leave marks where it even looks like the photo had been edited. The filters are amazing as well and there are so many! There are also ways go can decorate photos through coloring, text, and stickers. I'd have to say that this product has elite quality.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find a single thing I disliked about this software honestly. Discovering all of its functions, I enjoyed every aspect of this product more and more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want quality pictures edited at ease with outstanding results, look no farther than Fotor.

My pictures undoubtedly and recognizably are better. Bottom line. If your looking for quality, here it is.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Great photo editor app"

What do you like best?

This app is great. Tons of filters and effects to easily make photos pop. It's great for correcting light and color, epcecially when photos become washed out in our too bright kitchen.

What do you dislike?

Not much so far, some of the more interesting effects and filters have a fee, but we haven't had the need for these yet.

For a restaurant, the food needs to look as appetizing as possible. Unless you are a professional photographer this can be challenging, but this app helps a lot.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Tameka M.
Tameka M.

"Great Photo Editor"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use and the quality of the features.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had more editing features to choose from.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay connected to their newsletter so you can learn about new features.

I help my client with quick edits and collages with this tool.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Simple and powerful"

What do you like best?

I like that the homepage is easy to navigate especially if you have very little experience with editing photos or navigating websites. My grandpa could figure this out. I love the simplicity.

What do you dislike?

I've experienced really slow loading times with the pages when I am getting ready to create a collage or project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have lots of time to test out the color options and special features.

I am able to create high quality graphics for publicity and events. The customizable templates give me a variety of options to work with in designing posters or images for social media.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Consultant

"Excellent free photo editor"

What do you like best?

This practical photo editor is a gem. What I like most about it is that it is high quality and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There are a few aspects that could be improved like access to more templates, but you can do so if you decide to purchase them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an excellent product. Great if you want to make high impact visuals.

It has an excellent promotional design, particularly if you're announcing a sale or an event. It's a very practical tool for all those that know little or some about design.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Easy photo editing software "

What do you like best?

Free, easy photo editor with ready made layouts.

What do you dislike?

Desktop version does not have templates like online version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the layout dimensions before you edit the layout yourself since there are no templates

Creating YouTube channel art. Improved my online presence and professional appearance.

"Groovy"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy app with good results, use it all the time

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to upload my own looks and share them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better than most photo apps, good user base >10Mil

Not for business, just for social media

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

The ease of editing photos and making a specific design for projects.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there are no negatives at this time.

Adding uniqueness to presentations that make clients impressed. The benefits is the time gained by working with an easy program.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Hannah O.
Hannah O.

"Simple photo editing! "

What do you like best?

It is super user friendly and really easy to figure out for very basic photo editing!

What do you dislike?

It can be very difficult for collaboration, really meant for only 1 person.

hard to collaborate with other co workers, but easy for independent projects

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"handy software that's easy to use"

What do you like best?

You can use your own backgrounds or pre made ones. Comes with pre selected sizes for banners. Very useful. It's a free tool for what you need.

What do you dislike?

Fancier backgrounds you will pay a monthly fee to use.

Can create banners and artwork for my site and vlog. Can also make nice collage presentations.

"Love this program!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy working with this photo editor - use it on a daily basis. Simple and easy to pick up and always provides the tools I need for my designs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are bugs that cause it to close out on me. I've lost a design of a photo once or twice and this was incredibly stressful.

Just in nailing down the right design - getting each image exactly as I need it.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Olivia W.
Olivia W.

"Fotor review"

What do you like best?

It's an easy to use application, very clean look.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags, but it's usually pretty responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

looking up tutorials online is helpful.

Editing photos for campaigns. Helps ease the process.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Cassy W.
Cassy W.

"Go to photo editor"

What do you like best?

Fotor is easy to use and offers a large number of creative options to make every photo unique and visually appealing!

What do you dislike?

A lot of the options that we like are premium. It makes it cost more to use.

Fotor helps us present the best photos possible to our congregation when we are publishing our website and newsletter.

Fotor Photo Editor review by Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.

"Nice if you don't want to invest in photoshop but limited"

What do you like best?

Quick easy filters to help get everything looking acceptable on photos

What do you dislike?

It's limited. Not as many capabilities as photoshop

It's a quick easy way to filter and fix minor mess ups on photos.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great for Mobile"

What do you like best?

I use it mostly to make collages for social media, very easy

What do you dislike?

Because it is very user friendly there is not a lot of customization possibilities

Putting pictures together in a collage template quicker than I can on photoshop

Fotor Photo Editor review by Administrator in Public Policy
Administrator in Public Policy

"Great for basic collage making"

What do you like best?

Very easy to make a simple collage with many configuration, color, border options.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the features (shapes, borders, etc.) are only for premium members only.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for simple photo editing and collage-making

We use this primarily for social media posting.

"easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like the beauty tab the most, makes edits photos for blemishes, shiny spots and others a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of "pro" features I also think they need more variety with their font choices

Recommendations to others considering the product

simply put, it is awesome!

As I run the social media account, this has been super helpful for quickly editing photos

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Very user friendly interface "

What do you like best?

Speaking about the app, I think it’s eloquently designed and super easy for novice users

What do you dislike?

Perhaps a purchase element would be nice to make prints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep beefing up the features to account for all use cases and still maintain the same ease-of-use.

Modifying photos for wireframes which is super quick and efficient to just do on the app

Fotor Photo Editor review by Administrator

"Photographic edition"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a tool designer and editor online

What do you dislike?

Sometimes they are not saved or make some backup of the editions that I am doing on my device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make it a little easier for the use of other users

Advertising and marketing of the various products that are worked in the company.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
User in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Fotor Photo Editor is quite awesome application i have used."

What do you like best?

Fotor makes it easy to add text overlays to images, but you can control the font size independently.

What do you dislike?

Its quite hard to change photo size from its original size

Recommendations to others considering the product

With its simple looks and wide selection of presets, Fotor makes photo editing a quick, visual experience. It's no Photoshop, but it's easy and fun

Photo editing

Fotor Photo Editor review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Fotor"

What do you like best?

easy to use, lots of different filters, easy connection to photos, easy to share the social media

What do you dislike?

photo editing can be finicky, photo collages dont always line up

using photos to add content on social media

Fotor Photo Editor review by User

"Mi aplicación de fotografía favorita"

What do you like best?

Me encanta las posibilidades que te ofrece esta aplicación para remarcar las fotos a tu gusto

What do you dislike?

No hay nada que no me guste. Si tuviera que decir algo, mejoraría algo la web

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gran abnico de opciones para el diseño/ retoques en imagenes

Diseño de tarjetas animadas

"Fotorr editor review"

What do you like best?

I like that there there are All different editing options

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything so far that I dislike about this product.

Used for editing photos quickly to use on social media platforms

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Higher Education

"I love photo editor. I design our webpages and this allows me to make custom photos."

What do you like best?

The ability to upload photos and add text.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think it's very easy to use and I love it.

Web management can be difficult but with photo I can create custom content and images.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Great app and simple to use. Quick photo editor

What do you dislike?

I like everything about it. I use it all the time.

Photo editing.

Fotor Photo Editor review by User in Design
User in Design

"FOTOR"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of the app and how it is set up.

What do you dislike?

I can't ever get it to move any faster than a turtle. I can't stand it.

Artwork and Photo Editing

Fotor Photo Editor review by Consultant in Individual & Family Services
Consultant in Individual & Family Services

"Fotor"

What do you like best?

Many options of editing

Adding of logos

What do you dislike?

Fonts provided

Ease of access to editing through mobile

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

Personal ones

Learning about Fotor Photo Editor?

* We monitor all Fotor Photo Editor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.