Found.ly

Found.ly uses search engines to build lists of targeted leads including their email, phone and social records.

Work for Found.ly?

Learning about Found.ly?

Found.ly Reviews

Ask Found.ly a Question
Showing 13 Found.ly reviews
Found.ly review by <span>Vijay N.</span>
Vijay N.

"Lead generation system that would get you better prospect and close better deals"

What do you like best?

Ease of prospecting is the key to building your top of the funnel.

If you are in sales you know by knowing that you don't control the outcome or how conversions happen. However, all you could have control of are the activities that lead to a sale, like prospecting, the number of touch points you could have and how you could better those touch points.

Foundly, helps you in that portion where you need control [prospecitng, initial reach out and follow-up] and adds strength to your sales process.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It's simple and uncluttered, which is what you all need. It certainly does what it promises to do like extract leads and creating email sequences.

One good thing that I have noticed personally is that they are constantly improving their application, which by the way is what you need from a company that sells Software as a Service item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your sales process if unorganised and you are spending too much time prospecting rather than selling then Foundly is the right tool for you.

The key to success in selling is predictability.

Predictability here means having a system to prospect better and without having the overload of having someone to continuously prospect all the time.

Predictability here means having really good touch points with your prospects with the least intervention.

Predictability here means that you were able to communicate with your prospects at the right time and respond to their questions appropriately.

The benefits are plenty. Here are two that are important.

1. We were able to prospect about 1000 people in a month, which we found difficult doing those normal channels. Speed is key to keep positive cash flow and if you are a company that needs a steady flow of leads to survive then this route.

2. Reaching out to those who you have prospect is the second item on the list. This is a strategic way to reach out, where you send emails that look and feel personal. Using an email marketing program would not solve this problem because you would exhaust all your leads with the first email blast and then you would have to spend time one prospecting again. This makes the entire process of lead generation unpredictable because you would be spending more time prospect rather than reaching out. Foundly helps you sequence this activity so well that you are not hit with a feast or fammine situation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Found.ly
Found.ly review by Consultant in Cosmetics
Consultant in Cosmetics

"Horrible Customer Service - Double Billing Never Refunded"

What do you like best?

It's like the wheels fell off the company over the past couple years. The software functionality stopped working (drop-down menus not opening, emails not saving to text input fields). And then customer support never responding to repeated requests for help makes this company an embarrassment.

What do you dislike?

I was billed from the start for two plans and when I finally got them to speak with me about it and review billing statements I was told they would refund the amount that was double-billed. That's been 5 months and no returned calls or emails. Terrible customer service, professionalism and follow through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid.

The ability to source new emails was about 40% accuracy. There are better services out there.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Found.ly review by User in Computer Software

"Horrible customer service experience - Product not what they promised"

What do you like best?

The idea of Found.ly is very great. What they claim to do, or the idea behind it would be a great solution for prospecting. There is not much else I like about found.ly other than the idea because they promise 90% confidence levels in emails but bounce rates are far too high for these confidence levels to be accurate. They need to rethink how they determine confidence percentages because what they have today is misleading

What do you dislike?

Execution - they say they have emails with 90% confidence however half of the time they have a 90% confidence rate the emails will bounce. I don't understand how they claim to have this level of confidence in an email when so many of their email addresses are wrong. I simply cant trust the results.

Customer Service - they are not very responsive to emails. Have had multiple issues while we were using the product. I understand there is a timezone difference. But was told by multiple people problems had been fixed when it seemed as if nothing had actually been done. Very slow to get back you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

until customer service is addressed and they update the confidence levels in their emails to accurately reflect whether an email will be successful, I would look at alternatives

Was not able to solve many of the

Found.ly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"0% Confidence in this product"

What do you like best?

The Idea.

It's a great idea. Surf linkedin, just clicking a button to put them on a list and then send automated sales emails to that list? Great!

What do you dislike?

The Execution.

Paid my fee. First person I prospected was my boss, it couldn’t find an email. I wanted to see what their automated emails looked like (not great) so I entered my personal email address, suddenly it’s telling me that they are 90% confident that my personal address is the correct email for my boss.

While talking to a CSR he asked me to prospect him, it returned 13 email addresses all above 80% confidence rating. His response was “I have a lot of email addresses”. When pushed – he had 5.

Overall I prospected 88 people in my experiment and it returned emails for 43% of those with a confidence rating above 80% (including my boss and their CSR.) Not good enough for the fee they are charging as well as the fact that my confidence in their confidence ratings is 0%. My refund request was refused. Use your dollars elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demand a free trial. There is a very real reason they aren't currently offering one.

Trying to increase productivity in relation to prospecting.

Found.ly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic experience. Top quality product."

What do you like best?

As a sales prospecting tool, this is our #1 choice. We have now implemented found.ly throughout our whole sales process. What would take a whole day before, only takes a matter of minutes now. The accuracy and speed of this sales prospectig product is spot on. Brilliant results for our company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - would be good if we could have this integrated within our current CRM system; however, I have been informed that this is currently being developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this product implemented as part of your strategy. Use it to its full potential.

One of the biggest problems we had before was time spent on prospecting leads. Found.ly provides the benefit of time saving. With this time saved, we can invest more time into expanding our prospecting operation, as well as nurturing these leads thoroughly. Time = money as they say.The amount and accuracy of our targeting prospects has increase substantially, providing us a much larger reach.

Found.ly review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Awesome tool"

What do you like best?

Speed taken to pull in otherwise hard to find email addresses of my prospects, and the fact we can use LinkedIn to find these prospects. I am also very satisfies with the accuracy of the emails compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

No CRM integration. That being said, there is a mini-CRM built in and I believe CRM integration is in the pipeline for launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their training webinars and the support from your Customer Success Rep.

We no longer need and expensive sales stack, and don't spend hours and hours manually searching for data. The additional training we received from their team was incredible, and helped us refine our internal sales team to something beyond recognition.

Learning about Found.ly?

* We monitor all Found.ly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.