Found.ly

Found.ly uses search engines to build lists of targeted leads including their email, phone and social records.

Work for Found.ly?

Learning about Found.ly?

Found.ly Reviews

Ask Found.ly a Question
Showing 14 Found.ly reviews
Found.ly review by Vijay N.
Vijay N.

"Lead generation system that would get you better prospect and close better deals"

What do you like best?

Ease of prospecting is the key to building your top of the funnel.

If you are in sales you know by knowing that you don't control the outcome or how conversions happen. However, all you could have control of are the activities that lead to a sale, like prospecting, the number of touch points you could have and how you could better those touch points.

Foundly, helps you in that portion where you need control [prospecitng, initial reach out and follow-up] and adds strength to your sales process.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. It's simple and uncluttered, which is what you all need. It certainly does what it promises to do like extract leads and creating email sequences.

One good thing that I have noticed personally is that they are constantly improving their application, which by the way is what you need from a company that sells Software as a Service item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your sales process if unorganised and you are spending too much time prospecting rather than selling then Foundly is the right tool for you.

The key to success in selling is predictability.

Predictability here means having a system to prospect better and without having the overload of having someone to continuously prospect all the time.

Predictability here means having really good touch points with your prospects with the least intervention.

Predictability here means that you were able to communicate with your prospects at the right time and respond to their questions appropriately.

The benefits are plenty. Here are two that are important.

1. We were able to prospect about 1000 people in a month, which we found difficult doing those normal channels. Speed is key to keep positive cash flow and if you are a company that needs a steady flow of leads to survive then this route.

2. Reaching out to those who you have prospect is the second item on the list. This is a strategic way to reach out, where you send emails that look and feel personal. Using an email marketing program would not solve this problem because you would exhaust all your leads with the first email blast and then you would have to spend time one prospecting again. This makes the entire process of lead generation unpredictable because you would be spending more time prospect rather than reaching out. Foundly helps you sequence this activity so well that you are not hit with a feast or fammine situation.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Found.ly
Found.ly review by Consultant in Cosmetics
Consultant in Cosmetics

"Horrible Customer Service - Double Billing Never Refunded"

What do you like best?

It's like the wheels fell off the company over the past couple years. The software functionality stopped working (drop-down menus not opening, emails not saving to text input fields). And then customer support never responding to repeated requests for help makes this company an embarrassment.

What do you dislike?

I was billed from the start for two plans and when I finally got them to speak with me about it and review billing statements I was told they would refund the amount that was double-billed. That's been 5 months and no returned calls or emails. Terrible customer service, professionalism and follow through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid.

The ability to source new emails was about 40% accuracy. There are better services out there.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Found.ly review by User in Computer Software

"Horrible customer service experience - Product not what they promised"

What do you like best?

The idea of Found.ly is very great. What they claim to do, or the idea behind it would be a great solution for prospecting. There is not much else I like about found.ly other than the idea because they promise 90% confidence levels in emails but bounce rates are far too high for these confidence levels to be accurate. They need to rethink how they determine confidence percentages because what they have today is misleading

What do you dislike?

Execution - they say they have emails with 90% confidence however half of the time they have a 90% confidence rate the emails will bounce. I don't understand how they claim to have this level of confidence in an email when so many of their email addresses are wrong. I simply cant trust the results.

Customer Service - they are not very responsive to emails. Have had multiple issues while we were using the product. I understand there is a timezone difference. But was told by multiple people problems had been fixed when it seemed as if nothing had actually been done. Very slow to get back you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

until customer service is addressed and they update the confidence levels in their emails to accurately reflect whether an email will be successful, I would look at alternatives

Was not able to solve many of the

Found.ly review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"0% Confidence in this product"

What do you like best?

The Idea.

It's a great idea. Surf linkedin, just clicking a button to put them on a list and then send automated sales emails to that list? Great!

What do you dislike?

The Execution.

Paid my fee. First person I prospected was my boss, it couldn’t find an email. I wanted to see what their automated emails looked like (not great) so I entered my personal email address, suddenly it’s telling me that they are 90% confident that my personal address is the correct email for my boss.

While talking to a CSR he asked me to prospect him, it returned 13 email addresses all above 80% confidence rating. His response was “I have a lot of email addresses”. When pushed – he had 5.

Overall I prospected 88 people in my experiment and it returned emails for 43% of those with a confidence rating above 80% (including my boss and their CSR.) Not good enough for the fee they are charging as well as the fact that my confidence in their confidence ratings is 0%. My refund request was refused. Use your dollars elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demand a free trial. There is a very real reason they aren't currently offering one.

Trying to increase productivity in relation to prospecting.

"Total Scam"

What do you like best?

Currently wondering if Found.ly even actually exists. At first, my correspondent Ben Cole was 100% confident they could have a campaign up and running in "4 days".

First red flag was the client profile spreadsheet / "SPL" which felt very cookie-cutter and lacked knowledge of modern, digital SaaS startups.

Eventually, weeks pass between emails. Currently requested a refund and was told they "will confirm with accounting soon", though I think that's a lie. Avoid at all costs.

What do you dislike?

The fact that no services were rendered whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't give them your money.

Ideally would be solving client acquisition pipeline if they didn't drop the ball.

Found.ly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic experience. Top quality product."

What do you like best?

As a sales prospecting tool, this is our #1 choice. We have now implemented found.ly throughout our whole sales process. What would take a whole day before, only takes a matter of minutes now. The accuracy and speed of this sales prospectig product is spot on. Brilliant results for our company.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - would be good if we could have this integrated within our current CRM system; however, I have been informed that this is currently being developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this product implemented as part of your strategy. Use it to its full potential.

One of the biggest problems we had before was time spent on prospecting leads. Found.ly provides the benefit of time saving. With this time saved, we can invest more time into expanding our prospecting operation, as well as nurturing these leads thoroughly. Time = money as they say.The amount and accuracy of our targeting prospects has increase substantially, providing us a much larger reach.

Found.ly review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Awesome tool"

What do you like best?

Speed taken to pull in otherwise hard to find email addresses of my prospects, and the fact we can use LinkedIn to find these prospects. I am also very satisfies with the accuracy of the emails compared to other tools.

What do you dislike?

No CRM integration. That being said, there is a mini-CRM built in and I believe CRM integration is in the pipeline for launch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their training webinars and the support from your Customer Success Rep.

We no longer need and expensive sales stack, and don't spend hours and hours manually searching for data. The additional training we received from their team was incredible, and helped us refine our internal sales team to something beyond recognition.

"Tool needs more time"

What do you like best?

The idea behind the app is really great, but they need to work harder on improving the speed of the tool or accuracy of the emails.

What do you dislike?

The app freezes very often, the Found team even forgot to renew their SSL certificate! The confidence level of emails is also not very accurate. Many emails with rating above 80% bounced or were invalid and it only integrates with Gmail.

After a month of using, we've decided to cancel our subscription. We've sent 2 emails and nobody replied. It took as few followups just to get our "customer success rep" to reply. The idea behind the app is great, but they need a lot of time to get this right. At this moment, I don't recommend using their app. Spend your money on something that works, like EmailHunter or Datanyze.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them few months, maybe the tool will be better.

I really like the idea that from a single click you can roll a prospect into your cold mailing cycle, but the tool itself need more work.

Found.ly review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Useless"

What do you like best?

On paper, this is a great product. The user interface is OK, and there are some potential uses if it gets refined

What do you dislike?

The accuracy of the emails pulled is less than 30% accurate; however, most of the time the app isn't working properly and can take hours to find email addresses.

I feel that the developer is focused on putting in new features without fixing some core problems around data accuracy and system reliability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere.

Finding contact information from Linkedin profiles for prospecting.

Found.ly review by Aaron C.
Aaron C.

"Really Terrible"

What do you like best?

Staff is great, we had a little bit of a bumpy start but Ben at Foundly worked to right the situation, and they're constantly working on the software to be awesome!

What do you dislike?

We got off to a rocky start. There isn't direct control over your billing and cancellation, but the team is constantly working to add features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just don't buy. They don't have it together.

It's easier to scrape contacts to market to with this tool.

Found.ly review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very Useful Tool!"

What do you like best?

The speed in which you call pull accurate email addresses is great! It certainly saves a us a lot of time now and has helped make our sale process a lot quicker.

What do you dislike?

The only negative is there is currently no CRM integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to reduce the time spent on prospecting leads. Take advantage of the customer success reps who regularly offer webinars and training!

An issue we have previously was the amount of time being spent manually searching for data. But thanks to Found.ly the process is A LOT quicker.

Found.ly review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Tool, incredibly useful."

What do you like best?

A really simple tool that works well and keeps adding great new features.

What do you dislike?

All round it works well. You do get some emails bouncing back but I'm not too fussed as the amount of new leads and business that comes through far exceeds this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely worth using. It works really well.

The generations of new leads efficiently. You can very quickly reach out to a huge amount new prospects.

Found.ly review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Buggy and bad customer service"

What do you like best?

The concept is good, but the execution sucks...

What do you dislike?

- Customer service takes ages to get back, sometimes never

- If you have a billing issue, tough luck getting anyone to reply back

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't

It's supposed to help with enriching leads, but it always gets stuck....

Found.ly review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Found is great!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use outreach (email sequence), keep my leads organized (mini crm ) and how easy it is to add mass leads at once with a csv file.

What do you dislike?

As it's in beta, sometimes it takes a while to find the emails.

Find leads highly targeted!

Learning about Found.ly?

* We monitor all Found.ly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.